The 9/11 Offical story Poll

Do you believe the 'Official' 9/11 Story?

• YES! The official story is what happened.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No! I don't buy it!

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I don't know, I have to do some research.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I should have done this the first time around.
The public when polled if they believe the official 9/11 story came up with a whopping 80% not buying it.
Lets see what the family at LPSG says.:smile:

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
huh? Public polls are almost useless (provide little value). A surprising number of people truly believe aliens have and continue to visit us. As fun as conspiracy theories are, the reality is our gov't simply couldn't keep a secret of any size or complexity.

I often go back to a general skepticism that the truth is likely to be plain and not that sexy. Have a read of Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for a more 'philosophical' overview. In the medical world interns are taugh "when you hear hoof beats, don't start thinking zebras."

All that said, I think there was some shenanigans with getting the Saudi family out of US airspace around that time. It doesn't change the story, just that when the shit hits the fan, odd things are instigated.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I should have done this the first time around.
The public when polled if they believe the official 9/11 story came up with a whopping 80% not buying it.
Lets see what the family at LPSG says.:smile:

You know, the problem with doing polls is the poll itself. Perhaps you'd find this article about poll results interesting.

As to this member of the family, I'm wondering what you hope to gain with any poll about the validity of "9/11 official story". Is this really what we want to do? Really?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
PS. I didn't put my thoughts on what happend here at all..
When people say "the government" couldn't keep a keep a secret that big, I totally agree.
I don't think "the government" had anything to do with what happened.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
huh? Public polls are almost useless (provide little value). A surprising number of people truly believe aliens have and continue to visit us. As fun as conspiracy theories are, the reality is our gov't simply couldn't keep a secret of any size or complexity.

I often go back to a general skepticism that the truth is likely to be plain and not that sexy. Have a read of Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for a more 'philosophical' overview. In the medical world interns are taugh "when you hear hoof beats, don't start thinking zebras."

Occams razor doesn't apply to history. Try the Iran-Contra conspiracy, the Robert Clive conspiracy, or propaganda due conspiracy. Those were incredibly complex, and kept quiet for years.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, i figured.

The idea of having a 'secret service' bothers me greatly.

secret service wasn't involved. No official government body was involved, (except I am sure there are Saudi and Pakistani government connections).

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
PS. I didn't put my thoughts on what happend here at all..
When people say "the government" couldn't keep a keep a secret that big, I totally agree.
I don't think "the government" had anything to do with what happened.

You didn't? Funny, this looks pretty much like you question the "official story" to me:

Yes.... WTC7 is kinda fishy.

But, whatever. I still question exactly what good will come out of this, but I'm open-minded.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
secret service wasn't involved. No official government body was involved, (except I am sure there are Saudi and Pakistani government connections).

I'm not so confident on that. Look at Mossad's behaviour and even the Russians lately. I woul'dnt put it past the CIA or MI6.

EDIT:- to be clearer, i mean more the highest echelons within rather than the bodies themselves.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so confident on that. Look at Mossad's behaviour and even the Russians lately. I woul'dnt put it past the CIA or MI6.

EDIT:- to be clearer, i mean more the highest echelons within rather than the bodies themselves.

"the CIA" is a nebulous term. A lot of parts of the CIA do whatever they want. So a more accurate term would be a "faction of the CIA"

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"the CIA" is a nebulous term. A lot of parts of the CIA do whatever they want. So a more accurate term would be a "faction of the CIA"

There is a learning opportunity here! :smile: Do these factions have names, i think i'm gonna have to pop over to the CIA handbook site to discover.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a learning opportunity here! :smile: Do these factions have names, i think i'm gonna have to pop over to the CIA handbook site to discover.

No, they don't have names. I mean I am sure there are many official sub-branches with names, but I seriously doubt parts of the CIA command structure were used. Yes, CIA agents may have been involved, but not in official capacity.

scotchirish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At this point I have to say, "Who cares?" If it truly was a conspiracy set up by the Bush administration, they're all or mostly all out of the job now. If it really was Islamic terrorists then we're already covering that contingency. Anyone who thinks that the government couldn't do something of this caliber is clearly delusional. There's not really anything that can be done about it at this point anyway, as far as I know of.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
At this point I have to say, "Who cares?" If it truly was a conspiracy set up by the Bush administration, they're all or mostly all out of the job now. If it really was Islamic terrorists then we're already covering that contingency. Anyone who thinks that the government couldn't do something of this caliber is clearly delusional. There's not really anything that can be done about it at this point anyway, as far as I know of.

Here are some good reasons to care.
Iraq. Afghanistan. The patriot act. Infraguard. Should I keep going?