The 911 call made by Judy Haim, Corey's mother...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by elegant20, Mar 16, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Corey Haim's Mother's Heartbreaking 911 Call | Extra

That was too much to bear. :frown1: It hard to lose the person you love the most. While Corey was definitely at fault for the longest time, it is really sad for a mother to lose the one thing she loved.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You know I did not listen to it. There are just some things that should not be released to the public. This I think is one of them. I'm sure her terror at the time was unbelievable and her subsequent pain is unbearable at times. I think it is really irresponsible of whoever leaked this to the press.

3. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not going there. Couldn't bear to listen.

4. elegant20

Gold Member

You know, this call reminds of the one with my other uncle....his fiance was on the phone with the operator and going hysterical....I couldn't believe it. The operator there was a complete dick as well.....it was too little too late till we found it had a heat attack. It is really tragic when you think about it and all these 911 things. I hate these "calm down" voices....I always want to say, "Excuse me, but a life is at stake." I should know.....I have been in that situation before. **sigh**

Draft saved Draft deleted