The A-List:Dallas

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
What I have come to believe is that Logo isn't a channel for gay people. It is a channel for straights to be able to watch their ideas of gay people. Perhaps that's why the programming consists of butch lesbians, drag queens, effeminate men, and shallow bed hopping gym rats. The remaining time is given to repeats of MTV "reality" programs. What it also comes down to is ratings. Would anyone watch if the "A-List" consisted of community minded, monogamous, emotionally mature, average men?

Agree with you on that point because it is the way Hollyweird and the LA superficiality culture want to portray all of gay life as one big circuit party with occasional interruptions for commercials (like jobs, etc.).

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

He looks good in the pic and if he's soft there hes prob hung but.. I nvr understood why people would send a dick pick while soft.

aadale

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fine.. Ill be the one to say it. Most fem gay guys aren't pretending. It's who they are. Who is anyone to judge what someones personality should be like. Its so annoying when masculine gay men judge the more feminine ones. At the end of the day.. Ur all gay and society (for the most part) won't except you regardless if your butch or a queen. If you didn't know, the word "equal" is in equality so stop judging your own kind and start trying to work together to get the rights you say you deserve.

Fantastic I couldn't have put it better myself! How volatile is it for a gay man to hate on another for being fem? I've ALWAYS been fem its not an act its who I am and for this jack hole to speak about setting back the gay movement is sickning perhaps he should read his own comments then reasses who/what is a set back!

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fantastic I couldn't have put it better myself! How volatile is it for a gay man to hate on another for being fem? I've ALWAYS been fem its not an act its who I am and for this jack hole to speak about setting back the gay movement is sickning perhaps he should read his own comments then reasses who/what is a set back!
I myself have no problems with effeminate gay men. Live your life, be who you are, and be happy. What I have a problem with is the largest gay themed cable channel in the US devoting it's entire original programming to drag queens and bitchy grown men who act like 12 year old girls. They amount to modern day gay Minstrel shows.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself have no problems with effeminate gay men. Live your life, be who you are, and be happy. What I have a problem with is the largest gay themed cable channel in the US devoting it's entire original programming to drag queens and bitchy grown men who act like 12 year old girls. They amount to modern day gay Minstrel shows.

I've gotta agree. Be who you are and stand tall and proud. The problem with Logo is that they don't present a balanced view of gay people. To anyone who has never knowingly met a gay person they would perceive us all to be effeminate, shallow, slutty gym rats.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight