The A List: New York

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone else seen this train wreck of a show? To summarise it's basically The Gay Real Housewives of New York - a "reality" TV series following six gay guys in NYC. I saw the first episode last night, at first I was appalled, then disgusted with myself, then laughing hysterically and finally a great deal of shame washed over me.

The "A List" they refer to includes the guy who formerly was fucking Lance Bass, a photographer who was once on America's Next Top Model and RuPaul's Drag Race, some starfucker model and a couple of other unimportant but fabulous, superficial gay guys.

The best part of the show was hearing the participants explain to camera why they are considered A-List. One of the guys honestly considers himself an A-Lister because, and I quote "When Lindsay Lohan comes to NYC, she stays with me". Brilliant.

The show is absolutely reality TV at it's worst, I don't think one moment of it is actually real but I can't help but feel this will become a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's hideous and does nothing to help the gay community advance but I honestly cannot help myself - has anyone else seen it?

I have not,but it sounds like something that would make me laugh A LOT!

What channel is it on? :icon6:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stopped going to most of the gay bars in NYC to escape these people I certainly don't want to turn on the television and have them in my living room.
But have fun with it and enjoy!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
That sounds a scream Flames, "When Lindsay Lohan comes to NYC, she stays with me"!!!!! That is priceless!

I have a feeling I'll be joining you in this filthy filthy guilty pleasure. :p