The A List: New York

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by flame boy, Nov 7, 2010.

1. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Has anyone else seen this train wreck of a show? To summarise it's basically The Gay Real Housewives of New York - a "reality" TV series following six gay guys in NYC. I saw the first episode last night, at first I was appalled, then disgusted with myself, then laughing hysterically and finally a great deal of shame washed over me.

The "A List" they refer to includes the guy who formerly was fucking Lance Bass, a photographer who was once on America's Next Top Model and RuPaul's Drag Race, some starfucker model and a couple of other unimportant but fabulous, superficial gay guys.

The best part of the show was hearing the participants explain to camera why they are considered A-List. One of the guys honestly considers himself an A-Lister because, and I quote "When Lindsay Lohan comes to NYC, she stays with me". Brilliant.

The show is absolutely reality TV at it's worst, I don't think one moment of it is actually real but I can't help but feel this will become a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's hideous and does nothing to help the gay community advance but I honestly cannot help myself - has anyone else seen it?

2. zaragoza

Gold Member

I have not,but it sounds like something that would make me laugh A LOT!

What channel is it on? :icon6:

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I stopped going to most of the gay bars in NYC to escape these people I certainly don't want to turn on the television and have them in my living room.
    But have fun with it and enjoy!

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

That sounds a scream Flames, "When Lindsay Lohan comes to NYC, she stays with me"!!!!! That is priceless!

I have a feeling I'll be joining you in this filthy filthy guilty pleasure. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice