The A-SPOT! Why some women like it deep!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Hugh G. Rection, Dec 27, 2007.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    That question is what inspired my quest:

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html

I've been obsessed with the cds orgasm for ages and this poll brought home an important point for me... I am truly blessed. I'm not long by any means, but combined with her depth, we match perfectly. My wife's most intense orgasms comes from a blend of the deep spot and her clit being stimulated simultaneously. She can do this when she's grinding away on top of me.

Now, down to the numbers... I actually measured my wife's depth and she's 6.3" deep (based on the measuring method from my survey). I'm 6" nbpel, 7" bpel. Projecting those two numbers out, and assuming that I am stimulating her cds perfectly (footnote 1), I've come to the conclusion that you need 3/4" more penis length (bone pressed) than vaginal depth. This is due to two factors; glans squashing and amount of "give" from both vagina and penis at the bottom to press down hard.

Based on the survey results and making an already faulty assumption that those numbers are legit (they can't be, this is the internet), the average aroused depth comes in at 7.1" making the ideal penis length 7.85" bone pressed.

Asked and answered. Bet you weren't expecting a solid number, where 'ya?

- RawDog

Footnote 1: She's mentioned frequently how she can't rub that deep spot for extended periods because it gets sore. Proving that there are nerve endings that far inside her and that more length from me is probably unnecessary.

2. iluv2xlr8

iluv2xlr8 Member

You dont happen to have any info on vagina depth on taller than average women, do you?

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but you can start your own survey and get flamed for being insipid too!

Good luck with that.

4. dd2339

dd2339 New Member

Albums:
    This is interesting. I don't think I've reached that spot. Maybe closer to the cervix.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:

There is no correlation. Your legs are not connected inside there. I have LONG legs and a small everything even with extra wide hips.

6. D_Leighlily Liddletitz

Interesting read.

7. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Interesting survey & posts, & quite a laudable pseudo scientific aim! Imagine actually being able to find "perfect fit" partners!

However, my on experience with about 100 women, & a cock flipping between 7.25, & just over 8 inches(none of that BPEL stuff!) - I simply cannot believe 44% of women can't take 7 inches. I NEVER couldn't get it in all but a couple of them (well not doggie style!) in at least one position.

I will admit that I have an insensitive dick(as well perhaps, as being one), that you could scratch, & even put clothes pegs on, without the slightest pain, & only a mild sting on the glans - & yes I've had the odd post-coital complaint. Then again I've only had 1 woman who wasn't swimming with juices - never needed any lube.

The point being, along with this & vibe play, I'd say 8inches is about where most women bottom out, & beyond this is painful.

I've posted myself that my current GF, though petit, is quite capacious. She orgasms when I take her lying on her belly saying I'm hitting all the right spots, & I can't even get the last 2inches in. However, last night - missionary style, it took 9.25inches of a vibe, AND about 6 inches of my cock @ the same time(couldn't get it all in) to make her scream. I don't know if it was the AFE or the 8.5inches girth, or both.

So I'd say the depth of the AFE varies with position.

I also have never noticed a woman's body adjusting to mine - NB GF above - it's been 8 months! (Not that I'm worried I quite like to stretch her - & she's very eager to be stretched more!)

In summary - a lot of what medical science says about the vagina is crap. It's based on statistically insignificant studies. I've not found one scientific study that determines that women' vaginas snap back - though of course on here, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence - but I've gotta say, I think most men wouldn't agree with that at all.

It would certainly help a lot of men & women's relationshipsif they actually did the research required to help couples achieve the best mutually satisfying sex possible.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I re-read the original post and realized I mis-lead you. The spot mentioned here is the anterior fornix which is shallower than the posterior fornix. My answer was to the posterior fornix (the deeper, deep, deep spot).

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have two sets of MRI scans of couples having intercourse, and one of them (Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 28(s):2002) involved a couple where the male had an erect penis length of a very average 14.5cm. In the missionary position, the woman's vagina, after arousal, had an anterior length of 13cm, and a posterior length of 13cm (non aroused her anterior length was 7.5cm, and posterior 11cm). The male's depth of penetration was a maximum of 13cm, and as the cervix had swung up and backward, the point of impact was her posterior vaginal wall, and the male was not quite able to reach her anterior fornix.

In a side-by-side rear entry position, the point of impact was her posterior vaginal wall, and again unable to reach her anterior fornix

So for this couple at least, the answer is a penis length of more than 14.5cm.

The other set come from BMJ 1999;319:1596-1600 (18 December), and involved 3 couples in two sessions of missionary position sex each, and in each case, the point of contact was the posterior vaginal wall, and in all cases the men were unable to reach the anterior fornix (penis length not measured in this earlier experiment).

So in these two positions, we are looking at something longer than 14.5cm, but it seems that my 18cm should be more than long enough.

11. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

or at least positions other than "missionary" :rolleyes:

12. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

13. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

Ok so I was fingering this girl.....I couldnt get hard to fuck her I have NO CLUE what happened, anyways I know it will work next time (even though a friend fo mine told me the second time is worse), while I was fingering her I was constantly hitting a wall at the back of her vagina, assuming its the cervix...my fingers arent long or big, probably 3.5 inches in length....so what does this mean when I have sex with her, is she going to be hurting?? Does this mean shes really small inside?

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    In rear entry doggy style, we know the vagina lengthens even more than in missionary, while in the cowgirl position gravity has an effect, which shortens the vagina slightly. Whether cowgirl shortens the vagina enough for an average-length penis, we don't know.

Set one of MRI scans were for missionary only, and set two were for missionary and rear-entry side-by-side, and in all cases the AFE was out of reach.

15. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:

AHA! Thankyou cbrmale.

That probably explains what one ex gf was doing as she rode me cowgirl:

As she grinded, she would bear down and pivot her hips inwards (as you would if you were sucking in your tummy). What she must have been doing was sweeping my cockhead from the back of her vag, over her cervix and onto her anterior fornix. She was very fond of this manoeuvre, and would orgasm from it.

I didn't particularly enjoy it, since it forced my cock into an uncomfortable bend inside her.

She, however, was addicted to it.

#55 Strontium, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  16. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    cbrmale, would it be possible to post the MRI images from the first article? I found a precis of the first article, but with no images attached.

IngentaConnect Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of Sexual Intercourse: Second Ex...

With regards to the second article these links may save a bit of time for other readers, as well as being convenient for my own future reference:

Magnetic resonance imaging of male and female genitals during coitus and female sexual arousal -- Schultz et al. 319 (7225): 1596 -- BMJ

The MRI pics:
    Magnetic resonance imaging of male and female genitals during coitus and female sexual arousal -- Schultz et al. 319 (7225): 1596 Figure 3 -- BMJ

What I found interesting from reading that article were these comments:

" In the 1960s Masters and Johnson made their assessments with an artificial penis that could mechanically imitate natural coitus and by direct observation. Their most remarkable observations regarding sexual arousal in the woman were the backwards and upwards movements of the anterior vaginal wall (vaginal tenting) and a 50-100% greater volume of the uterus. This increase disappeared 10-20 minutes after orgasm."

and their own finding:

" In complete penetration the penis filled up the anterior fornix (experiments 1, 2, and 13) or the posterior fornix (experiment 12; fig 3). During intromission the pubic bones of the men and the women did not approach each other closely: the female pubic bone stayed about 4 cm cranial to that of the male. The uterus was raised by 2.4 cm. The changed configuration of the bladder was caused by penile stretching of the anterior vaginal wall during intromission, plus the raising of the uterus and the increase in bladder size as it filled. The subjective level of sexual arousal of the participants, men and women, during the experiment was described afterwards as average."

And also:

"The images showed that during "missionary position" intercourse the penis is not straight, as drawn by Leonardo. It has the shape of a boomerang and not of an S as envisaged by Dickinson."

-Things you can't ask your gf.

Fuck, in a strange kind of way this has got me really horny.

#56 Strontium, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  17. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

18. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    I found cbrmale's first article on a blog site, and the relevant pics are there:

Ivor Kovic, M.D. Blog Archive Peculiar medical research – round 1

http://ivor-kovic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ishot-12.jpg

For all their black-and-white crudity, these images evoke and express a fundamental curiosity of mine, as primal and deep as the cave paintings of bison at Lasceaux must have done for their stone-age painters.

And certainly, its a more elegant answer than trying to stick a transparent tube up your gf's twat to have a look.

#58 Strontium, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  19. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    These are the pictures I have from the article on the MRI scans of a couple having intercourse in the missionary position

schw4391_f3.jpg

schw4391_f3l.jpg

schw4391_f3r.jpg

schw4391_f3lj.jpg

Gives a good illustration of an averaged-sized penis in an average-sized vagina.

Attached Files:

#60 cbrmale, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted