The absolute WORST things about being goodlooking...

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a real waste imo when someone, man or woman, is really great looking and then they open thier mouth and total crap comes out of it. I could have hooked up with so many more girls if that wasnt the case...

And Im not really talking about being dumb. More often than not its self centerdness that makes my head want to spin right off and say, "Have you looked outside lately woman!?! There are other people out there!"

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, but you've got things that are more valuable - like kindness and humility. That makes you beautiful forever.

Yes but I take my dog out in the morning when children are going to school and after you have turned two or three into a pillar of salt you start to think....

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
:bukkake2:
I hope both your intellect and physical appearance hold steady for you. You have a long road ahead of you...
Physical appearance won't, intellect might.
Maybe I should find some ugly friends as a failsafe? :tongue:
Yes, but No_strings is both gorgeous and hyperintelligent. He's the total package. At least that's what he says.
Glad you agree. :flirt:
I'll forgive you for your earlier assumption that I misunderstand the question in a thread, and your attempt to make fun of my incomprehension which only resulted in your own humiliation.
I'll forgive your petty insult that followed after I simply pointed out that you were indeed incorrect in your presumption and that I had fully understood the question from the beginning, too.
You're welcome.
pretty people are eye candy. nobody hits on the pretty girl looking for conversation.
I'd quite like to converse with the lips in your avatar, actually. :biggrin1: