The absolute WORST things about being goodlooking...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
:bukkake2:

Physical appearance won't, intellect might.
Maybe I should find some ugly friends as a failsafe? :tongue:

You'll be hard pressed to find people as ugly as you, bud.

Glad you agree. :flirt:
That may be a bigger problem than you perceive it to be.

I'll forgive you for your earlier assumption...

REALLY?! Your magnanimity is touching! Saints be praised!!! I feel so...complete...now that you've forgiven me.

...that I misunderstand the question in a thread, and your attempt to make fun of my incomprehension which only resulted in your own humiliation.
I'll forgive your petty insult that followed after I simply pointed out that you were indeed incorrect in your presumption and that I had fully understood the question from the beginning, too.
You're welcome.

1. There's nothing petty about calling a bully on his shit. You are, above all your other despicable character traits, a bully.
2. I was giving you some wiggle room to allow you to back down on your nasty remarks, and you flunked the test. Instead you confirmed my opinion of you, and went to appalling lengths to do so.
3. Petty, eh? You're the one who can't let go of something that happened in another thread weeks ago.
4. You have all the charm, manners, and grace of a professional wrestler.

Here's twenty bucks. Go buy a big jar of cold cream, a box of tissues, some microwave popcorn, and rent a copy of Zoolander. Just try to remember it's a comedy and not an instructional video.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You'll be hard pressed to find people as ugly as you, bud ....

REALLY?! Your magnanimity is touching! Saints be praised!!! I feel so...complete...now that you've forgiven me.

1. There's nothing petty about calling a bully on his shit. You are, above all your other despicable character traits, a bully.
2. I was giving you some wiggle room to allow you to back down on your nasty remarks, and you flunked the test. Instead you confirmed my opinion of you, and went to appalling lengths to do so.
3. Petty, eh? You're the one who can't let go of something that happened in another thread weeks ago.
4. You have all the charm, manners, and grace of a professional wrestler.

Here's twenty bucks. Go buy a big jar of cold cream, a box of tissues, some microwave popcorn, and rent a copy of Zoolander. Just try to remember it's a comedy and not an instructional video.

Isn't this, like, a bit overwrought?
I thought No_Strings was being a bit humorous in his post ... I may be wrong, of course.
But Lennie, you are very willing to be a bully. You don't call it such ... but you are a bully. And you are being a bully here.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
I think you do some useful things with it, but still ... a bully.
Your post was way over the top.
(In other words, it was a Hickster post.)
Come down to earth.
None of us have a perfect sense of what's going on.
Not me.
Not No_Strings.
Not you.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't this, like, a bit overwrought?
I thought No_Strings was being a bit humorous in his post ... I may be wrong, of course.
But Lennie, you are very willing to be a bully. You don't call it such ... but you are a bully. And you are being a bully here.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
I think you do some useful things with it, but still ... a bully.
Your post was way over the top.
(In other words, it was a Hickster post.)
Come down to earth.
None of us have a perfect sense of what's going on.
Not me.
Not No_Strings.
Not you.
Well, at least you understand something. :lol:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the thing. I can't go out for a walk! Traffic stops and people get hurt. I'm becoming a recluse..:frown1:

Vince,

If your face is even half so wondrous as the rest of the your pics on here, you definitely cause people to be mesmerized and stunned by your god-like looks!

CLYDE

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. It makes you vain. But to some people that's sexy. It's a good thing.

2. It's hard not to be OBSESSED with your looks and you can't pass up a mirror or your image in a window without having to look at yourself and just grin in satisfaction.

You know what's even better?

Being good-looking, having a big cock, possessing a rapier wit, and being ridiculously brilliant.

It's completely unfair, but it's fucking fantastic! You absolutely love yourself, and mere mortals are constantly in awe of you.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha. Are you guys serious? I've been asked to model many times and some random chick in LA grabbed me for a movie audition a few weeks back (in the gallery), so I guess I can type with some authority on this post. :)

Other than not being able to show my whole face on the site, I don't think there's really any downside to being "good looking".

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Haha. Are you guys serious? I've been asked to model many times and some random chick in LA grabbed me for a movie audition a few weeks back (in the gallery), so I guess I can type with some authority on this post. :)

Other than not being able to show my whole face on the site, I don't think there's really any downside to being "good looking".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey look, earl! We've got a live one!!