The absolute WORST things about being goodlooking...

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People can be beautiful without having a perfect face or body contour. I have a friend who is quite homely. He has lotsa money and a large high cut penis. So what else do you need?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I thought No_Strings was being a bit humorous in his post
Ah, so you're just jerkin' each other's chains?

:wink: I thought so too. A PM I got from ManlyBanisters suggests that Hickboy enjoys laughing over the fact that I like to "score points"(?) over him, though, and that I have a grudge against Hick because he called DMW(whom I never even knew) a "dead fucker".

*shrug*
It's not fun when entertaining banter is misunderstood. :chairfall:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:wink: I thought so too. A PM I got from ManlyBanisters suggests that Hickboy enjoys laughing over the fact that I like to "score points"(?) over him, though, and that I have a grudge against Hick because he called DMW(whom I never even knew) a "dead fucker".

*shrug*
It's not fun when entertaining banter is misunderstood. :chairfall:

That's just pathetic. Why do you think I PMed you - I would have posted in the public thread if I thought the conversation belonged in public. But you couldn't resist the fact that there were portions of what I said to you that you felt you could use to make yourself look good. (Mind you, that's a Lex and mercurialbliss trick, so it shouldn't surprise me that you'd pick up that ball and run with it). Plus - you misrepresented what I said. So, since you're going misuse a quote from a private conversation I may as well publish the full text of what I said. Note I won't publish anything you said in private because that's not how I operate.

ManlyBanisters said:
You wanna talk about what's getting on your tits, man?

I'll forgive you for your earlier assumption that I misunderstand the question in a thread, and your attempt to make fun of my incomprehension which only resulted in your own humiliation.
I'll forgive your petty insult that followed after I simply pointed out that you were indeed incorrect in your presumption and that I had fully understood the question from the beginning, too.
You're welcome.

Your answer on that thread you're referring to was both unkind and arrogant - [HickBoy]'s apparent assumption that you hadn't understood was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Even your own partner's answer showed yours up to be a juvenile and selfish response.

I know you've taken against [HickBoy] because (I believe) you seem to feel he was cruel to [Madame Zora] over [DMW]'s (apparent) death - you don't have 100% of facts so you can't even comprehend what you are angry about. You're just being an arse. Which isn't the [No_Strings] I recall from when we used to chat regularly.

And 'scoring points' against [HickBoy] is a fool's game - he doesn't care. He's chuckling his nuts off over the fact that you do.

Ah well. I hope this finds you well. All the best for 2009 - I hope it brings you what you want.

:smile: [MB]

Hick never used the phrase 'scoring points' - that was my phrase - in fact he and I never even had much of an overt conversation about this before I sent that PM - there was a passing comment from him along the lines of 'does No_Strings still have a hardon for me? What's that about?' - followed by laughter.

Whereas you, N_S, have been making drive-by snitty comments at Hick since, ooooo let me think, around the time he fell out with bliss. Curious coincidence? Sure... :rolleyes:
[edit: that pre-dates the 'dead fucker' comment by a long way as do your jibes at Hick. I never mentioned the 'dead fucker' comment, that's your false assumption. You seemed to take exception to something he had in his signature well before that, sometime in 2007, around the time the other site was finding it's feet.]

I realise now PMing you was a mistake - we were friends once, we don't appear to be any more. I don't believe that's any great loss to either of us though.

On an aside, but a relevant one, Hick's best friend died just after Thanksgiving - more than once in conversation Hick has used the phrase 'that dead fucker' when referring to him. Some people just love to assume the worst, especially when it fits their friends' notions and makes them part of the gang. :dunno:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People can be beautiful without having a perfect face or body contour.
I have a friend who is quite homely. He has lotsa money and a large high cut penis. So what else do you need?
What else do I need? Gee, can we start with a nice personality, charm, intelligence, sense of humor, should be multi-syllabic, opposable thumbs, I could go on but lotsa money isn't even on my list.:cool:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
That's just pathetic. Why do you think I PMed you - I would have posted in the public thread if I thought the conversation belonged in public. But you couldn't resist the fact that there were portions of what I said to you that you felt you could use to make yourself look good.

I don't think anything I've posted in this thread has made me "look good". More to the point, I haven't attempted that.

(Mind you, that's a Lex and mercurialbliss trick, so it shouldn't surprise me that you'd pick up that ball and run with it). Plus - you misrepresented what I said. So, since you're going misuse a quote from a private conversation I may as well publish the full text of what I said. Note I won't publish anything you said in private because that's not how I operate.

I haven't used any "tricks". I don't have access to PMs of Lex or mercurialbliss, so I'm unsure what you're insinuating with that.
My mentioning it was in no way malicious or of 'evil' intent. If I thought there was anything sacred or private in these particular PMs, I wouldn't have shared them. It was simply relevant to the subject matter at hand.
I'm curious as to what tone you (and others) read my posts in? :confused:

Whereas you, N_S, have been making drive-by snitty comments at Hick since, ooooo let me think, around the time he fell out with bliss. Curious coincidence? Sure... :rolleyes:

An LPSG search for posts containing "Hickboy" by the username "No_Strings" reveals such posts as;

***​

This one, where I agree with others and compliment Hickboy as being one of the best posters on LPSG.

This one, which is simply a post about disliking certain foods, and contains nothing of direct relevance.

This one, where I post light-heartedly about HazelGod's cynical streak, relating it to my own occasional cynicism. (I assume this post appeared either because it was in a thread that contained "Hickboy" in the title, or because the person whom I was quoting, quoted Hickboy themselves and the search registered my post by proxy.)

This one, where I empathise with his desire of wanting something that resides on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean.

This one, where I encourage and offer my support to the relationship between Hickboy and ManlyBanisters.

This one, where I'm joining in with the fun around bed sizes and classifications.

This one, where my post is negative, but not towards Hickboy or the Original Poster, but an overall commentary on the recent (at the time) trend of "Why was X banned?" "Where has Y gone?" threads. I'm also aware of the satirical nature of that thread in the first place, and hence my own comment not being out of place or off topic.

(The following six have all taken place in the last week, and most who are regular forum-goers will probably be aware of them at this point.)​

This one, in which I confirm that an earlier post I made on the thread subject was correct, and that I had indeed read the OP. (A response to Hickboy's assumption that I hadn't.)

This one, in which I further affirm the point in my previous post. Probably unnecessary on my part admittedly, and I'll readily admit that I may have read his own post wrong. Though, I'm confident that most familiar with Hickboy's posting history would not disagree with my original presumption.

This one, in which I respond to him insulting me, with a light-hearted, meaningless post. (In essence, my lack of rebuttal was "hey, no big deal, let's get on with the thread".)

This one, in which I remark that I own a similar article of clothing.

This one, in which I set the tone of my post as friendly (hence the ':flirt:' emoticon) to preface that there are no hard feelings in my words, and then note that I forgive him for his insulting me in an earlier thread, should he have misread my original, more convoluted reply on the matter. (See the post I link to 2 paragraphs above this one.)

This one, in which I further clarify the playful intention of my posts and nothing more, but has apparently been deemed "pathetic".

***As an aside, perhaps I should note that the previous four posts of a mine, which were clearly friendly in nature, were made after Hickboy insulted me, including - but not limited to - calling me "ugly", a "bully", "nasty", and a "snot".***

***​

I would post more, but that search only revealed 13 posts, total. That's it.
So, to clarify, of those mere 13 posts spanning almost 2 years of LPSG membership in which I have quoted/responded to/mentioned Hickboy(that I could find);

3 are directly positive towards him.
4 are neutral or only relevant to the subject being discussed.
4 are indifferent or involve me attempting to assuage a situation.
2 are negative or insulting.

Of those 2 posts that were in some way negative, 1 was not directed at Hickboy in any way and was simply returned in my search because 'Hickboy' was in the thread title.

The 2nd was made in this past week, and though of short-temperament, was justifiable considering past experience.

Yet somehow, all of this has, in your very own words, been construed as me "making drive-by snitty comments at Hick".

Your additional comment that my "snitty comments" have been forthcoming since the relationship between mercurialbliss and Hickboy deteriorated is especially interesting, considering this happened months and months ago(possibly even 2007, I'm unsure of dates), and my only negative post towards Hickboy was made this December, in 2008.
Regardless, the relationships that mercurialbliss does and doesn't keep are her business, not mine.

[edit: that pre-dates the 'dead fucker' comment by a long way as do your jibes at Hick. I never mentioned the 'dead fucker' comment, that's your false assumption. You seemed to take exception to something he had in his signature well before that, sometime in 2007, around the time the other site was finding it's feet.]

It's entirely possible that I falsely assumed which comment you were referring to in your PM to me, but it's the only incident I am even aware of that might be relevant. You see, I don't even have user signatures turned on in any forums I participate in.

I may have had signatures enabled at whatever date you are alluding to, but my memory is not good enough to recall - just as it isn't good enough to recall the text inside someone's individual signature.

Again, though, it's a moot point as you mention yourself that it was in 2007, and the dates of all the posts I've made towards Hickboy are clearly visible in the links I provided above; none of which coincide with my alleged 'vendetta' towards Hickboy.

I believe the above is more than enough to vindicate myself from these multiple, tiresome accusations of "scoring points", "making drive-by snitty comments", and "hav[ing] a hardon for [him]".

On an aside, but a relevant one, Hick's best friend died just after Thanksgiving - more than once in conversation Hick has used the phrase 'that dead fucker' when referring to him.

Then please share my condolences. I am curious if any of the recent, proven unwarranted hostility towards me can be attributed to this? I do not mean to be insensitive - we all know how emotions can affect actions.

I find it so very sad that I've had to use so much effort defending myself against false accusations and assumptions directed towards me and aimed by the very one(s) who I'm allegedly 'attacking', but I've gone to this trouble because I thought you were my friend. :frown1:

I don't think a genuine friend would do such a thing as this.
I don't appreciate it and I find it offensive.

But then, my finding certain (hypothetical) actions of a friend insulting/offensive, and somebody completely failing to grasp my point and attempting to use that as a method to humiliate me was what seemed to fabricate this latest little 'skirmish' against me in the first place, wasn't it?

It's certainly seemed to retroactively fabricate these insulting posts of mine which are mentioned, stretching way back into the midsts of 2007, at any rate. :rolleyes:

Note: there may be posts the search missed, or that I can't recall - I'm trying to understand and explain here, not have the last word or look down on anyone.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I see - we're ignoring interactions on the other site.

Look man - I don't think anyone else cares. I haven't even read your post fully yet, actually - though I will... [edit: have now, nothing to add]

I still can't get past you quoting my pm to 'defend' yourself in the sarcastic manner you did above. Obviously a post ending in :chairfall: is a deep a meaningful plea for understanding. :no:

No P - I won't get fooled again. We're not friends, man - I shan't attempt to interact with you any more.

Oh and as for asking if Hick's being off with you cos his friend died - just fuck off and cop on.

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I see - we're ignoring interactions on the other site.

Look man - I don't think anyone else cares. I haven't even read your post fully yet, actually - though I will...

I still can't get past you quoting my pm to 'defend' yourself in the sarcastic manner you did above. Obviously a post ending in :chairfall: is a deep a meaningful plea for understanding. :no:

No P - I won't get fooled again. We're not friends, man - I shan't attempt to interact with you any more.

Oh and as for asking if Hick's being off with you cos his friend died - just fuck off and cop on.

Manly where have you been???? I miss watching you tear apart fools, lol.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. It makes you vain. But to some people that's sexy. It's a good thing.

2. It's hard not to be OBSESSED with your looks and you can't pass up a mirror or your image in a window without having to look at yourself and just grin in satisfaction.

Other than that i love being goodlooking, i guess its like listing the disadvantages of being a guy with a big cock. :biggrin1:

After all - Hell the whole world revolves around you if you have a big dick - everyone knows that.

So I guess in conclusion I can't really see a downside in this. I just started this tread to make sure that all you non-beautiful people out there suck.

Whatever. Thank God I am ugly. I don't have any STDs or HIV.
Arrogant goodlooking fuckers, you had better check under the hood.
Check 'em out before you get wrecked out. :biggrin1:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pretty people are eye candy. nobody hits on the pretty girl looking for conversation.

ML
I do. I relish relationships with women who are both attractive and who are erudite, well-read, conversational, and intelligent. What am I going to do with eye-candy after 10 minutes?