The absolute WORST things about being goodlooking...

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vain people, goodlooking or otherwise are complete assholes, your post makes evidence of that. and if you're so hot..why no pictures?

in reading inbetween the lines of your post I'm gathering that maybe you're somewhat good looking but you have a little dick?

being vain really just stems from insecurity...and we all know insecurity is not sexy.

1. It makes you vain. But to some people that's sexy. It's a good thing.

2. It's hard not to be OBSESSED with your looks and you can't pass up a mirror or your image in a window without having to look at yourself and just grin in satisfaction.

Other than that i love being goodlooking, i guess its like listing the disadvantages of being a guy with a big cock. :biggrin1:

After all - Hell the whole world revolves around you if you have a big dick - everyone knows that.

So I guess in conclusion I can't really see a downside in this. I just started this tread to make sure that all you non-beautiful people out there suck.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do. I relish relationships with women who are both attractive and who are erudite, well-read, conversational, and intelligent. What am I going to do with eye-candy after 10 minutes?

fibber mcgee. you *well maybe not you, but most guys/gals* hit on pretty girls because they're easy on the eyes. you hope for brains to go with those c-cups.

true fact - nobody has ever hit on me because i look like i give good conversation. :rolleyes:

ml

Last edited:

I know many of you in this thread range from cute to truly striking.

If you could do it all over again and not be beautiful, would you do it?

Clayton Bigsby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fibber mcgee. you *well maybe not you, but most guys/gals* hit on pretty girls because they're easy on the eyes. you hope for brains to go with those c-cups.

true fact - nobody has ever hit on me because i look like i give good conversation. :rolleyes:

ml

To be fair, it's hard to know whether or not someone is interesting just by looking at them.

Clayton Bigsby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a person sees can be anything: looks, personality, wealth. It depends. If I'm out trying to pick up girls, then yes, I'll be pretty much judging them based on their appearance. Unless I'm in full-blown have-sex mode if I notice that a girl is interesting or funny, I'll at least talk to her.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
probably the worst part of being good-looking, is that you demand your publicly viewed partners be as good-looking as you, or more so (so that you miss out on some really good soul matches, who might not be as hot-looking)

second worst part is showing your vanity in public (like me flexing in front of the gym mirrors, and then blowing kisses at myself ... for some reason, most people frown on that!)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
vain people, goodlooking or otherwise are complete assholes, your post makes evidence of that. and if you're so hot..why no pictures?

in reading inbetween the lines of your post I'm gathering that maybe you're somewhat good looking but you have a little dick?

being vain really just stems from insecurity...and we all know insecurity is not sexy.
I think you are taking this thread too seriously.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, I don't know anyone who looks like they give good conversation. But in a social setting where there's ample time to sample the conversation in the various groups in the room, I'll gravitate towards the lively conversation over anyone who's being silent and not joining in. Granted, it has to be something that interests me ... the heated conversation about basketball is not at all as interesting to me as the one about Jacobean tragedies, so it's all a matter of relative taste.

The comparison, though, is a bit unfair. One can tell at a distance that a person on the other side of the room is physically attractive. It's much harder to know if they're mentally (or conversationally) attractive. But there are similar ways in which one can get an instant impression about the [insert adjective here] attractiveness of someone. Haven't you ever heard a new musician and been musically attracted, despite never having seen the person? Or heard someone on the radio, or read somone's writings, or seen someone's art and been attracted to the mental, creative, artistic side of the person?

And in some situations online, where mental and conversational skills are paramount, I've often had the experience of learning much more about someone's mind before learning about their physical appearance.