The Acid test has arrived!!!!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Fantasy FeMailme, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Fantasy FeMailme

Fantasy FeMailme New Member

I still consider myself a novice on this website and still on a learning curve but how many of you new members are aware that you have to register your gender with the 'chatroom elite' before you are allowed to interact freely?

My guess is none but I thought you might like to share some of the stupidity I encountered online today. My feelings on the matter are in my blog with several good comments from others on the subject if you fancy reading it. Anyway, today the chatroom hit a new level of foolishness in this boring to watch old chestnut, when these individuals again accused me of being a man! Change the record you guys. I invited the ringleaders to come chat cam2cam but that would be too intelligent! Then some idiot chirped up her reasons why my cam is not good enough citing this cast in stone heap of crap...

'Well I have been on <insert the name, you know who he is> live camchat room that he regularly sets up and that is the ONLY place to prove anyone is a female.

I of course scoffed at her idiotic 'acid test' and called her one of his sheep. Because thats what you are when you can't think for yourselves. I would have thought that the first person to be invited would be me but that would mean exploding the myth once and or all. So come on you newbies!!! Form an orderly queue and get your genitals registered by the paranoid chatroom gang!!!!

Seriously, I can take the fact women are rare around here/viewed with suspicion or whatever historically - but what I can't understand is that these individuals have sat down in a huddle and discussed my gender to the point where they have made it their room duty to question it EVERY time I come in for a chat. Get over it you foolish people! You're perpetuating this myth for no return but the pleasure out of getting a rise from me. That still doesnt make me a man - but it makes you look very very sad.

2. chill4d

chill4d New Member

I wouldn't be too bothered by it if I were you. I mean do you *really* care that much if someone online thinks you're a guy? It seems somewhat of a moot point...if they are so close minded to their own opinions then there's no real loss in not having them as your friends anyways right?

If you say you're a girl, I accept that. If you say you're a guy I accept that too.

3. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

You can cam with me if you want! I've cammed alot in the lpsg room so my word is pretty good. Why not go to the cam room for some fun? You prove you're real and get to be a voyeur at the same time hahaha OK so maybe I'm the only one that gets off to that. Hugob2099 on yahoo if you're interested. Or spartanboy4hire@hotmail.com on msn. If not that's fine. You're not obnoxious so I'm not gonna bust your balls over it :wink:

Lots and lots and lots of people on this site have gotten away without verified pics or camming. Not sure why they would single you out.

4. Fantasy FeMailme

Whoaaaaaaaaa steady boy!! Wanting them as friends? I think you missed my tongue firmly in cheek style of posting! But yours is the exact point I wanted someone to make - what does it matter to them what anyone says they are on the internet?

However, the result for me was that some guys I had been chatting to, got doubts by these 'fake female' comments and that means I am not being allowed to interact on an equal playing field.

It is no loss, you're right, but they are restricting my gain of people I would like to know better with their easily exploded comments and as I said - they have to ask themselves why, as individuals and not part of the flock in the chatroom clique. But most of us know why they do it dont we boys? The plain answer is females spoil their recruitment campaign!

5. chill4d

chill4d New Member

Don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole barrel, right?

Trust me, someone who's genuinely interested in you is NOT going to be dissuaded by some blatantly unfounded rumors spread by someone with an axe to grind for whatever their reasons.

You sound like a smart and honest girl, i think some of the immature guys feel challenged by that and attack you for it. It sucks, I'm sorry you're targeted by such hostility.

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

SHE'S REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL! Camming with her now. And ya'll know I'm real so lay off her!!!! Bloody wankers.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Unfortunately just like in real life their are cliques here. None of them have any power though so don't sweat it. Mattness and his minions can be particularly cruel and dismissive. Be warned if you are on his cam site he reserves the right to ban you for any reason at any time.

Sorry you were trated poorly, but many of have been burned by people purporting to be one thing while actually being a liar many times. We tend to be skeptical at best of new comers, especially women. :redface:

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

People like proof. Sorry that's how it is.

9. got_lost

Gold Member

I do have the urge to stick up for some in chat cos I was in there for a few hours today and no-one said anything against you, my lovely!

The one thing I find with the chatroom is it is a rotating and changing group of people, depending on the time of day and different time zones, so to say 'those in chat' includes a lot of innocents too....

There are many here who are sceptical about us girls, and you see that in the threads as well as in chat, but I s'pose that is just because so many guys (for some reason I haven't fathomed yet) come on here pretending to be one of us (give them menstruation too... that should make them shut the fuck up!! LOL).

I ignore it and certainly wouldn't fret about it sweetheart... if they don't chat to you because of it, well it's their loss, not yours!!!

They'd be the ones missing out on a fab femme!! ;)

10. snoozan

Gold Member

i've never had to prove my gender in chat or on the boards. i don't know, it's probably because no one in their right mind would pretend to be what i am, but either things changed dramatically or you have to kinda ease your way into the LPSG culture so people get comfortable with you.

i don't know. i've given shit to some very obvious and outspoken fakes, but i'm ready to give the benefit of the doubt to most everyone else.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh i dont know about that. Your smart and pretty and have a kind heart. May i be so bold as to say who wouldnt want to pretend to be you?:smile::wink:

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd be you. I want a 17 inch clit!

Anyhow, you eased yourself in nicely, you weren't abrasive and rude.

13. Fantasy FeMailme

You never fail to make me welcome KK and you and everyone like you - well thats the bonus in chat isnt it? I have sang the praises of the people in chat with whom the banter has been a pleasure. I think it's when 'the clique' stumble across that pleasure they get sort of uptight that others dare to enjoy themselves in a place they consider to be their territory. It is the subtle remarks they make that only snide people get away with. I never react much in the chatroom because thats what they want. People rarely see the instigators but always manage to see the smartarse reply - so I hold back. I just think that it is such a shame others cant decide to have some self control or why they feel they need to say anything in the first place.

As for someone banning people at will from a room cam session - dear me. I think that says more about them than anyone they ban. that seems a bit like a power crazy moron in my eyes! Sometimes it would be sensible for these types to look away from the screen and take in the fact you are in the comfort of your own home and you are the one in control not them who just happen to share your cyber space. Imagine filling in your cv when applying for a job and your only computer skills are 'intimidating total strangers on the internet' - you'd be laughed off the premises!

14. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    you didn't know?

Allll the ladies on lpsg are men. And I stole someones pics.

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Bitch please! :p

16. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

They made me do unspeakable things to prove the penis in my gallery is my own

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I didn't have to prove anything. Maybe cause people just know and respect me. I'm all real. You can't fight the proof.

18. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

I was joking

I don't really care what people think

yay

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. northwestone

northwestone New Member

yeah, and half of the men are ladies!

Fantasy, the site is full of cynical bitter people who 'don't have' or 'can't get' the biggest dick in town and it makes them mean and mistrustful - fuck em!!

You look all woman to me, and if people are giving you a hard time, when they haven't even bothered to get to know you, what does that say about them? don't let them get you down.

PS. welcome to LPSG, some of us ARE actually quite nice y'know :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted