The Acid test has arrived!!!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
yeah, and half of the men are ladies!

Fantasy, the site is full of cynical bitter people who 'don't have' or 'can't get' the biggest dick in town and it makes them mean and mistrustful - fuck em!!

You look all woman to me, and if people are giving you a hard time, when they haven't even bothered to get to know you, what does that say about them? don't let them get you down.

PS. welcome to LPSG, some of us ARE actually quite nice y'know :smile:
Yes because I care about big dicks. Dude you are way off. We accuse because there is usually logical reason. I've been wrong once. And the person was a T-girl who is absolutely sweet.

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Allow me to repeat myself. She's reeeeeeeeeeeeal! I cammed with her for a good 20min. She even flashed me at the end hah. A nice lady for sure. Lets put this thread to rest.

Are you sure I flashed you? perhaps I was overadjusting my liberty bodice!! HONESTLYyyyyy couldnt you have said I had lovely big brown eyes and nice hair or something else more discreet???? Anyway thank you for ALL of your comments during out 33.05 minute camming session! You are charming. The item below is quite quite spooky considering we touched on this and I said I would teach you my lingo after your crappy cockney accent attempt cos you also discovered Im also English.

Thanks for your succinct comments Geordie heres a message for you -

Eeeehhhh man hinny ah divvent knaaa aboot ye pet, burrah wudda thowt fowk like us waddnt hef ta prove owt from where we live man!! are you owah that side of the river or by gatesheed like? yer reet aboot one thing tho - they should aaaaallll hadaway n shite cos we divvent like plastic geordies an'allllll.

Which will only be funny to REAL Geordies - or am I going to have to prove that too! Hey we should get together and validate each other - Im on the Gateshead side of the river by the way.

Thank you for your comments everyone
Claire xxxxxxx

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeeehhhh man hinny ah divvent knaaa aboot ye pet, burrah wudda thowt fowk like us waddnt hef ta prove owt from where we live man!! are you owah that side of the river or by gatesheed like? yer reet aboot one thing tho - they should aaaaallll hadaway n shite cos we divvent like plastic geordies an'allllll.
What a giveaway - you're Jimmy Nail! :tongue: :biggrin1:

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chat room. Is basically a free for all. People suspect your a fake, then it's usually no holds bar.

No its not a free for all - and the price you have to pay is being scrutinised by a hard core of bully boys and girls with their self appointed entrance scheme. They like their 'chatroom status' and a couple of adverse postings is not going to stop their weird attitude - in fact my guess is they love the attention. The reason they are allowed to 'rule' is because most decent people say 'stuff this' and move on. Those that stay try to suck up. It's laughable to watch.

Any bozo can make an enemy, it takes character to be able to make new friendships - I know that because this thread has started off some decent and interesting contacts for me so that's a big thank you to the 'chatroom Junta' for bringing us all together!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No its not a free for all - and the price you have to pay is being scrutinised by a hard core of bully boys and girls with their self appointed entrance scheme. They like their 'chatroom status' and a couple of adverse postings is not going to stop their weird attitude - in fact my guess is they love the attention. The reason they are allowed to 'rule' is because most decent people say 'stuff this' and move on. Those that stay try to suck up. It's laughable to watch.

Any bozo can make an enemy, it takes character to be able to make new friendships - I know that because this thread has started off some decent and interesting contacts for me so that's a big thank you to the 'chatroom Junta' for bringing us all together!!!
I don't pay anything for people who think woe is me for how I get treated. You get what you put out. I've heard your a nasty number in there, so I think you're getting your just rewards.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never really had any trouble in the chatroom. i don't go in a lot, and i know a lot of people in there from posting anyway, but i've never seen it get really nasty. i dunno.

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't pay anything for people who think woe is me for how I get treated. You get what you put out. I've heard your a nasty number in there, so I think you're getting your just rewards.

Who are you? another sheep? ... Ive never interacted with you. Utter rubbish. Anyone can make up tales like that without substance. I know that I have contributed to some funny chatroom sessions that have ended the second the bullies enter the room. I get immed and pm'ed by people saying what a breath of fresh air you are. So yes I am certainly getting back something from what I sow. Why you should care so strongly is beyond me as it isnt happening to you but you feel motivated enough to get personal.

I have of course answered back to the instigators - Im no doormat. I am certainly no nasty number - your accusation is unfounded. The examples made by me however are not. Those room idiots are just pissed off because its been proven Im a girl and now they want something else to bring me down. What a bunch of tosspots.

And who is the judge and jury? King sheep and his sheepettes. The very fact you are influenced by gossip says it all - and substantiates there is a clique gossiping for no good reason. Keep up the good work.

Gosh how VERY dare you speak out Claire!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Who are you? another sheep? ... Ive never interacted with you. Utter rubbish. Anyone can make up tales like that without substance. I know that I have contributed to some funny chatroom sessions that have ended the second the bullies enter the room. I get immed and pm'ed by people saying what a breath of fresh air you are. So yes I am certainly getting back something from what I sow. Why you should care so strongly is beyond me as it isnt happening to you but you feel motivated enough to get personal.

I have of course answered back to the instigators - Im no doormat. I am certainly no nasty number - your accusation is unfounded. The examples made by me however are not. Those room idiots are just pissed off because its been proven Im a girl and now they want something else to bring me down. What a bunch of tosspots.

And who is the judge and jury? King sheep and his sheepettes. The very fact you are influenced by gossip says it all - and substantiates there is a clique gossiping for no good reason. Keep up the good work.

Gosh how VERY dare you speak out Claire!
Claire? I think you're mistaken. First your little mindless friend bigwad calls me a man, and then leaves before he becomes the laughing stock of the chat room and now you're calling me Claire?

You're like a breath of fresh farted in air, it chokes and makes people want to leave because of the sour smell.

*slaps myself on the wrist* bad TK stop feeding the damn trolls already.