The 'Adam + Steve' Mitchymo rant

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of all the arguments i have ever heard about homosexuality being wrong, the adam and steve thing is by far the most irritating (i saw a documentary recently about the godhatesfags cult and one of their clan also used the phrase).

It is obvious to anyone who thinks clearly about it that it would in fact be adam and adam as adam and eve represent gender not individuality, it is a fickle point i know and the fun of the rhyme is extinct in the true phrase but this only serves to justify that a lie is the phrase like a lie is the argument.

Grrrrrr, sorry....rant over.....i need a nice cup of green tea with ginko now i think!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my response is "who really cares about a bunch of religious wingnuts anyway?"

i know it probably really annoys and insults gays to no end, but seriously...why worry about being offended when it is coming from such total retards?

i do not think that people like that and their idiocy is worth wasting any of your precious time on Mitch :smile:

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my response is "who really cares about a bunch of religious wingnuts anyway?"

i know it probably really annoys and insults gays to no end, but seriously...why worry about being offended when it is coming from such total retards?

i do not think that people like that and their idiocy is worth wasting any of your precious time on Mitch :smile:
I don't care about the godhatesfags religion thing because if I saw one I'd probably make a sign of my own and place it above my ass. It would say 'GOD BUCKED ME HERE'. Gosh I'd love to do that. :)

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Calling those who disagree with you religious wingnuts , total retards, and idiots says a whole lot about you, Flashy. Those who don't hold your opinions are people who simply don't agree with you, and nothing more. Some of them probably have higher IQ's, more education, and are much more successful than you.

There are too many people who are much too quick to try to totally discredit and destroy anyone who disagrees. Why can't we just disagree, let it pass, and test our tolerance of each other? It seems to me the world would be a whole lot better off without everyone ready to lash out at someone who doesn't hold the same opinion as another.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Calling those who disagree with you religious wingnuts , total retards, and idiots says a whole lot about you, Flashy. Those who don't hold your opinions are people who simply don't agree with you, and nothing more. Some of them probably have higher IQ's, more education, and are much more successful than you.

There are too many people who are much too quick to try to totally discredit and destroy anyone who disagrees. Why can't we just disagree, let it pass, and test our tolerance of each other? It seems to me the world would be a whole lot better off without everyone ready to lash out at someone who doesn't hold the same opinion as another.

Anyone who uses the word fag in such a way is a rat, no two ways about it. Only under them are the ones that write faggit on the internet... and mean it

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
isn't it faggot, oops i typed it, ehhhhhh!

some jackass from the shitty band waking the cadaver said:
listen geek,
your the one taking things so seriously, with your website dedicated to bitching and moaning about bands…your obviously a homosexual because your so concerned with how guys dress….and i seriously doubt you’ll come to a show, as a matter of fact, i seriously doubt you go to any shows because your the type to sit behind a computer whining and complaining about how bands aren’t good enough for your level of “metal”…..im sure your just a aging loser with nothing better to do in your life than be concerned with the way guys dress. You even proved it by writing a message saying “i used to wear xxx nautica t-shirts.”….let me tell you internet fagit, we don’t even listen to rap, and we don’t wear nautica shirts so we have nothing in common. All your proving is that your a trend surfer.
We were never aware of your blog until your grapevine buddy at decibel mag told us about your blog. You are a pure internet faggit…and quite simply, without knowing what you look like, we can sense your physical inferiority, and don’t try to respond with some “i watch ufc george pierre” bullshit…cuz that shit is just amateur. Your old, probably have years of drug abuse under your belt, and would get assaulted easily.
Don’t bother responding…we don’t talk to gays​

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nice thought.....unfortunately it is religious groups that least likely to accept a tolerence approach