The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NOTE- As with all new routines, please make sure that you consult with a medical professional before proceeding. We highly suggest that you have at least 6 weeks of solid training experience before attempting this advanced routine. I've posted this routine because it's one of my favorites and it seems to be the one that a good percentage of trainees benefit most from. As with all advanced forms of training, you should alter the routine to fit your needs, capabilities, and goals.

The "Jelq-Free" Routine

One thing I've noticed is the amount of internet penis enlargement programs out there touting the "jelq" as their main exercise- and claiming it's "the best." Don't get me wrong... it's a good exercise, but in the long run, not THE best!

Here's a routine that's "jelq-free." It's an advanced routine, and it's especially good for adding some variety to your routine.

Exercise #1 (for girth)

The Squeeze [NOTE- this exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!]: Instructions on how to do the Squeeze are outlined HERE. Do 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Exercise #2- (for length)

The "Side-to-Side" stretch. It's a very simple exercise and it's perfect if performed after "The Squeeze." Instructions on how to do the Side-to-Side are outlined HERE . I recommend doing up to 1,000 (advanced), resting a bit after every 100 reps. This routine is best performed by doing it 3 days a week (one day in between each.) Trust me when I say that your penis will need the rest for recovery and growth.

To determine how many reps you'll do, you should only do as many reps as you're comfortable doing (at first). You can use Day 1 to test your limits on each exercise.

The entire routine should take about 35 minutes maximum to perform (including warm ups/warm downs). If you're really short on time, you can do exercise #1 one day and exercise #2 the next.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al, for the side-to-side stretch, does the penis have to be flaccid or erect (50%-70%)? I can't tell from the vid if the guy is semi-erect or flaccid?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Big Al, for the side-to-side stretch, does the penis have to be flaccid or erect (50%-70%)? I can't tell from the vid if the guy is semi-erect or flaccid?

good question mate... I was wondering the same... but I think it has to be totally flaccid to stretch it , also you didn't specify how many strengh is to be used in stretching (as compared to the 100% stretching force you apply when taking flaccid stretched length for example)

Last edited:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How are you able to do 1000 reps of that stretch? Damn, I was only able to do 200 before my back/fingers got tired.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your penis should be as flaccid as possible for this exercise.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good question mate... I was wondering the same... but I think it has to be totally flaccid to stretch it , also you didn't specify how many strengh is to be used in stretching (as compared to the 100% stretching force you apply when taking flaccid stretched length for example)

Always start a new exercise on the "light" side, then work up from there session to session. Over time, those regular little jumps in your reps and intensity will add up to huge changes in the dynamics of your workouts.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How are you able to do 1000 reps of that stretch? Damn, I was only able to do 200 before my back/fingers got tired.

The reps should be done fairly fast, though it should take a while for most men to work up to 1000 reps.

If you can find a good rep and intensity combination, go with it and don't be in too much of a rush to reach a specific high rep number. When I used the exercise I never had to go above 500 reps.

M_For_Morocco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ Big Al :
Can you give me a description on how to perform the squeeze exercice ? Cause I would very much like to include it in my routine, but can't access the explenation video, so if it would be possible just to give us a little descprition here !
Cheers

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For grith i suggest dry jelq. However an erection of 80% with normal jelq could help your grith increasement

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ Big Al :
Can you give me a description on how to perform the squeeze exercice ? Cause I would very much like to include it in my routine, but can't access the explenation video, so if it would be possible just to give us a little descprition here !
Cheers

No problem :)

The Squeeze works best with an erection degree of about 70-80%. Some trainees have seen great benefits squeezing at higher degrees of erection (90%+), but it should be noted that the intensity of squeezing a penis that erect must go up exponentially- and so do the risks of injury.

We don't recommend attempting that unless you've fully mastered the exercise at lower erection levels (and are prepared for the greater risk of injury). If you're new to the Squeeze, you may want to start at 50-70% erect just to get the hang of it.

Instructions

Step 1

With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE! (Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny.) You can make this exercise even more intense by trying to bring your hands together while you squeeze (this would be the "advanced version" of the squeeze).

Step 2

Hold this position for five seconds.

Step 3

Release, and start over.

Goal

Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Note: This exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!

Here is another video source for the Squeeze exercisehttp://www.penisenlargementbiz.com/s85jmg9574nf8/squeeze_video_series.html

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The routine is meant to induce erect gains and improvements in penile stamina and control. The first post in this thread outlines the full routine.