The adventures of tenten

danman202

Experimental Member
Media
So I’m writing this story as short excerpts from the life of Douglas Jackson, aka tenten.
Present day
Doug is 93 years old and lives with his personal sitter. He tells many stories to his sitter of his life’s adventures.

In the year 1922 a baby is found at the steps of the broken memorial hospital. An orphan without a name is how Doug began life. No one could have foreseen the profound destiny laid out for this lost child.

Year 1940

It was a hot summer’s day, and everyone out on the lawn was ready for the ceremony to be over so that we could escape the heat of the day indoors. It’s not often that orphaned boys get to attend school past the primary years. However Douglas having exceled in his studies was offered a place in the prestigious Clooney School for boys. He quickly established himself being the large person that he is. Doug was born small but by the time he started prep school at 14 he already looked like a man, 6 foot of lean iron. Today he leaves prep school and will soon began his officer training at the New York naval academy. Afterwards in the reception he meets up with 4 other boys who will be attending the academy as well.

Nick his best friend and vice-captain on the wrestling team was the first to follow Doug into service. The war was all anyone could talk about these days and the boys at school were no different. Jeff was the oddest one out of the 4. No one would call him unattractive however he was all in all quite average. The thing that set him apart was his intelligence and honesty. He was one of the nicest guys you will ever meet but you can’t take him for long periods at a time. Everything he does is so god dam good, I would never expect him to go into the military but apparently he fits the bill for a pilot and is hell bent on it himself. Jeremy is the school track and field star, and puts most boy band lead singers to shame. He has dirty blond hair and big blue eyes. He is a bit short but makes up for anything he lacks in height in every other department. Freshmen year he was 3rd on the wrestling team, however after the season he dropped wrestling for track and field where he was quickly becoming a rising star. Jeremy was also looking to become a pilot putting a track and field career on hold until the war was over.

The last friend ben was really Doug’s brother. Ben’s parents, having adopted Doug after a teacher at the orphanage told them of a very bright boy, who had gone un-adopted because of his large size for his age. In the 7 years since then they have been friends, brothers and enemies, but there is no one Doug would rather have by his side. Nick was recalling the state meet to a few other guys graduating. When I sat down with our team you could see some of the other teams players start to sweat. By senior year Doug was 6’9 and built of sculpted steal. I had earned a reputation in the past few years along the east coast schools as “the monster”. By this time in the story I stopped him and told him that he would have to explain how I got the name later. I pulled nick to the side and told him how the naval academy offered me a spot on their wrestling team. Nick was excited for me but I could see he was disappointed about not getting an offer himself. After going back to tell the other guys, Jeremy broke the news that he too was offered a spot on the academy track team. They know your fast, of course they would want you, but do they know there getting the flash? We all laughed, after all Jeremy had developed the name not only because he was fast but because he enjoyed showing off his python. Jeremy gave me sad face then pointed to my crotch, “Says tenten, you don’t even have to try”. Our parents came and broke up the group so we could do photos and we said our goodbyes after that.

Because Jeremy and I were going to be on the schools teams we arrived 2 weeks before the other students. It allowed us first pick of many of the facilities and was the best perk of being on the schools team. There were 6 per room but we were told many night will be spent in the training barracks and that the rooms we pick now are for our dress uniforms and other general needs. Because of Doug’s size the normal 6 beds had been turned into 5 with one of the bunks being replaced by a longer single bed. Perhaps because of the trouble of bringing it to the top floor where freshmen stay it was put on the first floor normally reserved for seniors. Doug was not happy to hear that he wouldn’t have the option to stay with his friend. However he soon learned the benefits for life on the first floor. Jeremy picked a nice corner room on the top floor that only had 4 people and as far away from the bathroom as was possible. They got settled their first day, no one else settled in Doug’s room, however Jeremy’s first roommate moved in. His name was Dean and was a freshmen in the band. At about 5’8 he was just a bit taller than Jeremy, but with none of strength that comes with years of track and field.

We had orientations our 2ed day. I wasn’t expecting to run into any trouble on my 2ed day but as I would soon find out life has trouble in store for me. I did not think we would do any wrestling today at orientation so I figured I ought to take a shower that morning. I made my way to the showers around 9am. I had not seen many people on the first floor so I did not expect anyone to be using the showers. When I got there however I heard one of the showers running. I walk over to the changing area and take a seat. I start getting my things out of the bag when I hear the shower stop. I’m almost finished getting my shit when someone behind me says” what’s a freshmen doing in my head”. I look back and start to explain the situation still seated. He stands there with the towel still around him, and I notice the outline of a sizeable dick. After my explanation, in one swift motion he jerks off his town and throws it at me. “I know were expected to put up with a freshmen on our floor because the school wants you to wrestle, and you’re apparently too tall for a bunk”.” My question was, what’s a fucking freshmen like you doing in my showers on the first floor”.” Are you too big to carry your ass up to the 5th floor and use the freshmen showers”? I look at the towel he threw at me, then over at his now exposed member, at least 6in soft. I consider how well built this guys is and figure he is only here early because he does sports too. I ask him what sport he plays here, and he informs me that he is the captain of the baseball team, shaking his dick for clarity. I stand up, exposing our true difference in size. If it wasn’t for him looking up so that he would be looking me in the eyes he may have noticed the bulge formed by my cock. Standing up seemed to have shocked him at first, seeing me head on is quite imposing. He regained himself and started saying something about my size not mattering, that rules were freshmen must use the showers on the 5th. I removed my towel and threw it in his face. As soon as he removed the towel, I could see the blood leave his face. If you didn’t know me, you wouldn’t think I was real. I gave my dick a few pulls just for good measure then walked past him to take my shower. Now I know that I’m a shower, I don’t get much longer when I’m hard, just more girth. However at nearly 10 inches soft and 13 when hard, growing or showing really doesn’t matter. I didn’t look back, I picked a showerhead and started to shower. After the shower I dried off and put on a robe on before going back to his room.

Orientation started after lunch so Jeremy and I decided to hit the mess beforehand. Jeremy finished first and couldn’t wait to hit the head. I told him I would finish up and see him outside. I needed to use the bathroom so I finished up and went to look for Jeremy outside. When I got outside I didn’t see him so I headed for the toilets. When I opened the door I was shocked. Jeremy was being held down by two guys and a 3rd was slapping him around. At first when I walked in the guys did not notice. However they took a double take when they heard the door lock.

The two guys holding Jeremy let go and he leaned on a stall. I asked him if he was ok, and he spit out a bit of blood then said “better than these guys”. Jeremy started walking towards me then stopped. He turned to face the one who was slapping him around and said “you better not have scratched my face”, then kneed him in the balls. I asked him what happened as the other two help their friend up. “The ugly one, pointing to the one he had hit, was staring at my junk when I was pissing. I guess he didn’t like my smile”. Well ill make them happy to have teeth, maybe they will learn the value of a nice smile when I take theirs away. I walk over to group of guys and pick up the one who was slapping Jeremy around. After giving him a shake I bring him close to my face and tell him that it sure is fun picking on little guys huh. He is in tears telling Jeremy that he was sorry.

After that I gave them the choice of begging Jeremy for his forgiveness or losing their smiles. Jeremy said that in order to be forgiven they had to consent to being pissed on by him. The 3 agreed and so Jeremy proceeded to piss on them. It’s amassing how even people who claim to be straight can get mesmerized by a big dick. Jeremy’s package is overly large for his small size at just over 9 hard and almost 7 soft it makes for a sight given his size. The 3 guys get up to leave when I block there way. I point to the one who was hitting Jeremy and tell him were not done. The 3 of them start begging me to let them by. I shot the other 2 a death look and they quickly forgot about their friend happy to get out. The last one is now huddled on the ground waiting for the beating he thinks is coming. I give him a little slap to shake him out of it. He starts yelling that they have just let Jeremy piss on them and he already forgave them. I start undoing my belt and tell him that I still haven’t forgiven him for slapping my friend around, and I still haven’t pissed.

Last edited: