The After Workout Workout

huge_cock_have_pic: I usually go work out in the afternoon, but it's been busy at the office and tonight was no different. I didn't get out until 8:15 in the evening. Still I didn't want that to stop my routine so I hit the gym late this time.

The workout was good. I concentrated on my legs and back but it was hard to concentrate. My girlfriend was back from her business trip and I "needed" to see her. She'd been away for two weeks in Europe and I really missed her. Tonight was going to be very special.

Usually I would have just gone home after my workout. I don't mind showing my package in the locker room. Too be honest I'm just lazy and would rather go home a sweaty mess than take the time to shower. But Jen is particular about coming home sweaty. I didn't want anything to come between us. Tonight everything was going to be perfect.

By the time I finished working out, it was 9:30. Only a half hour before the gym closed, so I stripped quick and made a b-line for the shower room. The place is non descript. Individual shower stalls with a changing stall but no curtains.

When I got in, I was already half hard, just from thinking about Jen. Usually I hang around 8" soft. Tonight I had to be swinging at around 9.5 or 10. Lathering up didn't help matters. It didn't take more than two or three minutes before my cock hard as a rock. For me that means, more than 12.5" long and about 8" around.

Two things I didn't want tonight: 1) was to get caught with a hard on in the locker room. 2) was to come home with a hard on. I wanted things to be more than just the sex tonight. I figured no one was around so I would stroke off and in the process of getting rid of my hard on, I could ease some of the tension.

Within seconds I was two fisting, thinking of what it would be like tonight with Jen, and to be quite honest, mixing in a fantasy or two of a threesome with one of Jen's hot friends. The problem was I was so into it, I didn't realize it when two guys came into the stalls across from mine.

huge_cock_have_pic: I know they'd seen me jacking off but I didn't know for how long. What I did know was that they were watching me and didn't seem to mind. On my end of things, there was no point in stopping.

I'm not gay or bi, but the fact is they'd seen me stroking, they didn't seem to mind it one bit, and I still wanted to stroke this hard on out of existance. As the two watched, I got some soap, and lathered up my cock some more, then I started two fisting, first slowly then faster. Both guys were staring and obviously playing with themselves. What freaked me out a little was when the taller guy went over to the shorter guy's shower stall.

One guy was 5'6, looking pretty cut and from what I could tell, had about an 8 to 9" hard on. The other guy was 6'3, slightly overweight (nothing gross though) and was sporting what had to be 5" of wood. The two were stroking each other as they watched me. Although freaked, I didn't stop. In the end I figured I was just giving a show, it didn't really concern me what they did.

We went on like this for a couple minutes. Each guy across me stroking and sometimes sucking the other guy while the watched me. I know I am not gay, and honestly the pleasure I got out of this was not in watching them. It was more in being watched. Aside from the obvious--my cock--I am have some nice physical features. I have olive toned skin from my Greek parents. Thick, muscular legs and ass from playing soccer and a nice cut chest. At 6'2", I look pretty good and the thing about this was I could show it all off.

So there I was, stroking side profile so they could see my cock and my body when things took a turn........

huge_cock_have_pic: One of the guys, the taller one had come over and made a grab for my cock. Nothing harsh or threatening. Still I didn't want any part of that and gave him shove to the chest, whispering, "no fucking touching, you can watch and thats it!!!"

I thought I was about to start a fight, but the amazing thing is he went right back to his "partner." At that point I told them it was going to be by my rules. In other words, there'd be a show, but they weren't going to touch my cock--anything more than show would shut the show down right then and there!

The rush was in how the complied. I knew there was power in having a big cock. The stares and the comments from men and women proved it, but to have two guys submit themselves to me like that--that was a stimulating. At that point I went to the steam room. I was about to test, the limits of my power over these two guys.

huge_cock_have_pic: I walked into the steam room and took my place in a corner where I could look out but not be looked on. I still had a major hard on and continued stroking. Within seconds, my audience came following in and set themselves up in the other corner.

I turned to them and opened up my legs, showing them my balls and my hard on as it raised across my stomach and my chest. I then told the larger man to go down on his friend, which he did immediately. At that point, I bent over and began self sucking--the amazing thing was to watch how their eyes almost bulged out when I did this. This time the smaller man came over and I told him no. This was by my rules and they would have to abide by them or this would be over.

I then told the two to 69 each other---and they did! What a rush, getting to show off was incredibly hot, telling, wait, more like commanding these two guys was beyond anything I'd known. After another minute of trying to rub my hard on out, I shot my load into the wall, washed it down with the hose in the steam room, showered and dressed.

Afterward, I saw the shorter man and told him thank you for letting me show off. He replied it had been his and his partner's pleasure. I got into my car at 10:05, relaxed and in anticipation of Jen. In the back of my mind I was a little freaked. I am not gay but I had shown off for a gay couple, commanded them to preform several acts on each other, and gotten off on the power I felt from it.

Those thoughts will have to wait for another day. Tonight, Jen is first and foremost!

huge_cock_have_pic: I was finally able to get out of the gym. I couldnt believe how freaking horny I was. My balls and prostate ached, I was so horny. By now I was semi hard and trying to do my best to stay under the speed limit

I finally got to gina's apartment. It was great to have her back. After two weeks away, it was one of those things where you know it's a great relationship because of how much you missed each other. Gina had a place in the middle of downtown Detroit. It was a flat, six stories up over Detroit's main drag.

I finally got there after what seemed like an eternity. I let myself in, and Gina was waiting for me. Flat out incredible. She's 5'9, toned body with curves that will not quit. 36dd breasts 27" waist and 36" hips. She's also chaldean with olive skin and dark hair that gives her an exotic look. Moreover, she knows how to use it when she wants to.

When I came in, she was there waiting for me, dressed in a silky form fitting dress that went down to her ankles. Candles were lit, and she had a great dinner ready on the table.

huge_cock_have_pic: I came over and kissed her. Damn she was hot. The perfume, the feel of her body against mine. We just held each other tight, while we kissed deep into each other. As we kissed, she stroked my back and the outside of my legs. She loved it when I came home with that post workout pump.

As for me, i had my hands on her toned back and then softly on that nice full ass of hers. Already horny as hell and semi soft, within a minute I was rock solid hard.

Jen could tell, and although dinner was on the table, I think she was as horny for me as I was for her.

huge_cock_have_pic: Slowly she pulled her lips off of mine and softly started unbutttoning my shirt. Her fingers worked my chest as she did, feeling the line between my pecs, and then down to the line of hair that began near my belly button.

I just leaned back and enjoyed the attention as she finally pulled off my shirt. Once off, Jen began to kiss my neck, curving her self to the back of my neck, kissing me in just the right spot where she knew it would send my spine tingling in ecstacy. she then came over to my arms and kissed my biceps before she pulled my hand to her mouth and began sucking on my fingers. While she did, i tookher other hand, and kissed the inside of her palm, before sucking on her fingers.

We stayed with this for a few minutes. Jen's fingers are one of her sweet spots, sucking on them is just one of those spots that make her squirm. As for her sucking on my fingers, it's almost like a signal. I almost always know what is next.

After my fingers she moved back to my chest. By this time she'd pushed me to the couch, the one that overlooks Woodward Avenue. You can see the street lights, and feel the traffic. Laying on my back, Jen began sucking on my nipples. Now she was pushing one of my buttons, knowing how much it turned me on, as though I needed it.

While sucking on my nip, she used her tongue to tease it, flicking it or pressing flat on top of it. From the right she went to the left, all the while using her hands to massage my stomach and chest.

Once done with my chest, she worked way down to my abs, using her tongue to lick the center line of my 6 pac, her hands on my chest, then down my sides and to my hips and legs. After 10 mins or so of this, she was on her knees, between my legs, her hands on my belt.

huge_cock_have_pic: As you can tell, Jen knew what she was doing. Slowly she undid my pants and lowed them to my ankles, before slipping them completely off of me. Thenm through the stretched out fabric of my underwear, she breathed her steamy breath on the shaft of my dick, my dick head and finally on my balls.

I was in absolute heaven as she freed my cock from my boxer briefs. I was totally aroused, a full 12 5/8" of cock meat in front of her, as Jen took it in her hands and began to stroke my shaft, her mouth and tongue licking the rim of my cock head. As she took my dickhead into her mouth, she moved her hand to the back of my balls, massaging them and then moving to the sensative skin behind them.

With her mouth sucking on my cock head, Jen began flicking it with her tongue, circling it before she tongue fucked my piss hole and made her way back to the rim of my cock head. She then took her tongue, ran it along the underside of my shaft, softly sucking on it as kissed and licked my entire cock shaft.

Now with both hands on my cock again, stroking its length, she began to nibble and suck on my nuts. She let them hang in the air above her as reached to them with her mouth. Few women know how to do this without moments of pain for the man, but like I said, Jen knew what she was doing. It was like her sucking and nibbling were making my nuts go into overdrive, I could almost sense the sperm generating itself inside my ball sac. That or it was the incredible feeling of ecstacy Jen was giving me.

Knowing how sensitive I am behind my nuts, Jen made her way there, licking with hot and heavy breaths so that I could feel the tingling up and down my spine. She then made her way back, repeating everything she'd done before coming back to my cock head. With one hand at the base to guide my cock, she took it in her mouth, deep throating it for almost 8", the slurping, sucking sounds almost as hot as what she was doing, mouth fucking my dick.

huge_cock_have_pic: As Jen sucked my dick, I maneuvered so my my face was facing her crotch. I hiked up her skirt, to see that her panties were already soaking wet. Pulling them to one side, I went down on her, burying my mounth on her clit, sucking it and using my tounge to play with it.

Even though I couldn't see her, I could feel Jen arch her back and I heard and felt her groan as she continued to suck my cock, using her hands to stroke what she couldn't get in her mouth. with one hand on her ass and the other rubbing the inside of her left thigh, I began to tongue fuck Jen. It was almost like pushing my tongue into a small pool she was so wet. within 20 seconds we were in a rhythm, her sucking coresponding to my tongue fucking. As I ate Jen out, I brought my finger into her ass, rimming her asshole with my index finger. With that she shuddered, which almost drove me over the edge. Pulling out of Jen's mouth, I laid her on the rug, and went to work on her pussy and ass.

huge_cock_have_pic: With Jen's legs spread in front of me, and her shaved pussy almost yawning in front of me, I buried my mouth into her. Rimming her pussy hole with my tongue twice, I moved up to her clit where I began to alternately suck and blow on it, indiscriminately playing with it with my tongue.

After several minutes of that, I worked back down to her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her as deep as I could, and then began fucking her with it, licking the inside edges of her pussy as I went in and out. with my hand I finger fucked her ass. Jen by now was literally shaking, groaning loadly, telling me to "eat my fucking pussy inside and fucking out." with her feet now on my shoulders she arched up, I pulled my tongue out and pushed two fingers into her pussy with my thumb firmly rubbing her clit.

With my tongue, I know returned the favor, licking and kissing between her pussy and her ass hole. Finally as I continued to finger her pussy, I began to rim her asshole with my tongue. As I started I felt her buck, tense up, and let a stream of pussy juice out. As she squirmed in the passion of her orgasm, she squeezed her nipples, groaning in almost a yell. With her in the middle of cumming, I felt her pussy tighten on my fingers while I kept fingering her, concentrating on her pussy hole and the inside area near it. As she seemed to finally calm down, I pulled my fingers out, still rimming her ass (at least trying, given how much she was moving and squirming) and put my fingers on her clit and the area around it, rubbing it and playing with it as hard and quickly as I could.

huge_cock_have_pic: Before Jen's orgasm could totally subside, rubbing her clit hard and fast got her going again. By now her legs were wrapped tight around my head, I could tell she was sucking on one of her nipples. With me rubbing her clit and rimming her asshole, she was building up to another orgasm.

As she lifted her legs, I took that as a sign that she wanted my mouth back on her pussy. I took my hand, and used her wetness on it to start stroking my cock. In the meantime I started to work her pussy again with my mouth. My tongue was along the edges of her pussy lips, the juice now oozing out her hole. As I reached the peak of her pussy lips, I pushed my lips around her swollen clit and started sucking it like a little dick. My tongue worked it over as I sucked her clit. It was exactly what she wanted. After a minute of blowing her clit, Jen stiffened for an instance and then let loose.

The best way to describe it is she blew another load of pussy cum, shooting it out as though she was pissing. Her body was shaking as she did this and she was yelling, "Oh fuck, I cummmmming!" I kept sucking until this orgasm finally subsided. I then took my hand to her pussy, putting her wetness on it, and stroking my cock with it, a cock which was now rock hard and more than ready to get involved in the action.

huge_cock_have_pic: By now, I was sitting on the couch, Jen standing in front of me. She'd already taken off her dress and the wet mess that were her panties. Now playing the cock tease, she had a leg on my shoulder, giving me a great view of her wet, swollen pussy. I was stroking as she leaned over to show me her cleavage, still wrapped in her 36dd bra. She was close enough that I could smell her perfume over the smell of her pussy, almost rubbing her cleavage in my face.

With bent over like this, she reached back and undid her bra, let her breasts spill out. She then took her leg off my shoulder, laid me down, and laid down next to me. As she stroked my cock lightly to keep it hard, she pressed her firm breasts against my chest and kissed me deep. (My old girlfriend would never do that, that is kiss me after eating her out.) Jen tasted her sweatness on my lips and in my mouth. It felt as she was licking me clean. Finally she pulled her lips off and laid down. As she did, I was on my knees in front of her open legs, my dick hard in my hands.

As she took a tit to her mouth, I leaned over and put my cock head in the rim of her pussy hole, rubbing it and pushing it up and against her clit and then back into her hole. Jen groaned in pleasure, asking me to "please fuck me, I need your cock in me."

huge_cock_have_pic: Honestly I couldn't help myself. My hard on was going to last awhile. And I LOVE cock teasing Jen. For about five minutes I drove her and her pussy nuts, rubbing the rim of her hole and her clit with my dick. I was making her sopping wet, but better than that she was CRAVING my dick, begging for me to fuck her, and fuck her hard.

Once I had my fun, I drove my dick straight into Jen, about 4 or 5 inches on the first stroke. The first time we fucked, it took almost an hour to get the head of my dick in, but now she could accomodate me. With a third of my cock in, I used my right hand to guide my dick as I strarted to stroke in and out, making sure to guide my dick to the spots that made her groan the deepest and the loudest!

Jen was getting into it too, bucking her hips into my cock as I thrust in. Before long I had 8 or 9" in, working her pussy with my thick long cock. She'd pulled me on top of her, and was biting on my neck and ears as I fucked her pussy in a steady rhythm, nothing hard yet, but a rhythm that was making her build into another climax.

drambone: Warning: the above story may cause multiple masturbation episodes!!