The age old question...

Ass all day.Big Ass on a small waist is what gets my attention fast.Titties to me are are good but I’d take a small chest with a big booty all day vs big boobs and an alright booty.My wife has both double D’s and a small waist with a big Cuban booty and I’m always squeezing or slapping her ass.Which one do you have or do you have both?

Reactions: 1209489

I have to admit it, I have a strong sexual inclination towards big breasts. And I think you know it, Mrs.Steph14, I hope it is still not a federal crime

Reactions: 1209489

If you face me, I prefer your tits (and your eyes and your mouth and your face and ...). If you turn my back, I prefer your ass.
Honestely it’s really difficult to choose.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have responded to similar questions but I don't mind so i will again. T or A? Hmmmm... I am a total ass man! Absolutely, positively, no second guessing, thoughts of not sure, questioning my decision later, etc etc etc. Now why....

Breasts are nice, but they don't have to be large, just shapely and proportional. Sitting nice, somewhat perky, nipps lalalalala. Okay the end. Not much more going there.

Now for the Bootay! So much going there from many different views. Anterior, posterior views-very hot. Side view-equally hot. The curvature of a womans hips, gently widening, round derriere, curving proportionally. In a nice pair of panties accentuating the curvature, covering just enough to be enticing...( don't give a shit about thongs but for no panty lines I get it-but floss in a butt crack, no thank you. Personal choice.) Now, it's waaaaay more fun/arousing removing panties slowly than a bra, think "Anticipation from Carly Simon!)

Now, what is more sexy than a view from behind with my "dooty doo" in her "hello there". Very hot. Sexy. Actually the front thing is pretty good, too. Pardon me, very good.

BTW, breasts are there, too! ;))

Pass the wine, playing a little Merle and Waylon.

I have responded to similar questions but I don't mind so i will again. T or A? Hmmmm... I am a total ass man! Absolutely, positively, no second guessing, thoughts of not sure, questioning my decision later, etc etc etc. Now why....

Breasts are nice, but they don't have to be large, just shapely and proportional. Sitting nice, somewhat perky, nipps lalalalala. Okay the end. Not much more going there.

Now for the Bootay! So much going there from many different views. Anterior, posterior views-very hot. Side view-equally hot. The curvature of a womans hips, gently widening, round derriere, curving proportionally. In a nice pair of panties accentuating the curvature, covering just enough to be enticing...( don't give a shit about thongs but for no panty lines I get it-but floss in a butt crack, no thank you. Personal choice.) Now, it's waaaaay more fun/arousing removing panties slowly than a bra, think "Anticipation from Carly Simon!)

Now, what is more sexy than a view from behind with my "dooty doo" in her "hello there". Very hot. Sexy. Actually the front thing is pretty good, too. Pardon me, very good.

BTW, breasts are there, too! ;))

Pass the wine, playing a little Merle and Waylon.
Haha! Awesome!