The age old question...

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My favorite female body is trim and lightly muscled with average size breasts and a firm tight ass. I love breasts in all sizes from large to small, but a large ass will turn me off quicker than anything.

i can't agree more. i'm personally a leg and tummy guy but if i had to choose, i'd go tits first. there's extremes on both spectrums that will turn me off but i'm a titty guy when it comes to this discussion.

Reactions: 1209489

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm more attracted to the ass. I can try to make it logical by saying that attraction to breasts is infantile and related to breastfeeding, but that doesn't explain why I still like breasts.

I can go into an anthropological explanation for the attraction to the ass, but its kind of off putting and I won't write it here. But it's real, and I prefer ass. I don't know why, its just what I like.

Reactions: 1209489

I'm more attracted to the ass. I can try to make it logical by saying that attraction to breasts is infantile and related to breastfeeding, but that doesn't explain why I still like breasts.

I can go into an anthropological explanation for the attraction to the ass, but its kind of off putting and I won't write it here. But it's real, and I prefer ass. I don't know why, its just what I like.
Feel free to private message your response:)