The age old question...

D

deleted814719

Ass, most definitely. Large tits never did much of anything for me but a small, tight ass .... OMG. My wife has ditched the sweatpants and wears yoga-style or work-out Lycra pants all the time. I get to look at her shapely ass all day long and my cock ... well, it appreciates the view.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tits on a nice body. Just like a big dick on an overweight guy takes away from what he's packing, same thing applies to a lady - in my opinion. Strictly sticking to only the physical and none of the other important traits that are critical, give me a woman who has taken care of herself with or without great tits or an ass. It's the overall package. I've spent a lot of years trying to take of my body, mainly of course for health reasons, but also so I look good, and that's what I look for in others.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chased big asses for nearly 30years and they usually look better with a nice big pair of boobs. I now have found a much smaller partner that can accommodate my large equipment and there is no need to chase that phat ass again :)

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tough one ...
I’ve become a big fan of nice boobs and I do need those in a big way. However, big boobs can easily be had by a woman that is not fit... a butt takes some work and discipline.
So - I need both—but bottom line is that I will give up a little bit of nice nice butt factor to have some boobs. I can always have her follow me to the gym and get that butt in shape. Boobs- well, you have to buy those.

Reactions: Revone

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I love a nice pair of tits, but I'm definitely an ass man! Wifey has a nice round ass that I can't keep my hands off of! Especially if she's wearing yoga pants. I have a chubby all day.

@Mrs.Steph14 , you have the best of both! Truly spectacular!

I'm definitely a tits guy. There is just more you can do with tits than ass.

The question should be which would you prefer in your face, tits or ass? While I do like a good looking big booty, I don't want it in my face. That's why tits will always win out.

Reactions: LargeUnit