Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tits or Ass??? Just curious...and why?

Like with a lot of these "this or that" questions, I think it really depends on the woman and how her individual curves compliment one another. I dated a few girls with cute little titties, but very nice shapely round asses...so hot. I've also dated the opposite, big juicy tits, and little ass.

A nice ass is great because when your fucking nice and hard in doggy style, I don't have to worry about her butt bones poking me. haha. Little titties are fun too, they usually come with big hard nipples that are very fun to nibble on.

A great pair of tits, great for playing with, sliding my dick between, great for holding on to while spooning. Can't really think of an upside to a small bony butt though. haha.

Reactions: 1209489

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tits or Ass??? Just curious...and why?
Either or, both or neither. Depends on the woman
Alicia Keys-ass
Salma Hayek- tits
Christina Hendricks- both
Charlize Theron- neither

There's no hierarchy here, just equally excellent examples of hotness in different shapes.

Reactions: longstroke7

I do love the full array of womens beasts but without hesitation I'll firmly state I am an assman. I love the so many different variations an my favorite posed position for her is bent over doggie with her legs slighty parted framing her beautifully prominent pussy with swollen lips begging to be fucked. It's never just the ass. With one comes the other and together they are like succulent candy begging to be like and fucked and licked again. A well taken image will very literally make my mouth water like an anticipatory Pavlov's dog.

The idea of sliding my cock between a beautiful pair of tits is scintillating but to have her bent over the bed a pounding my cock in deep as possible with every stroke till I errupt......thats magnificent. Only to be surpassed by slideing it up in her ass for a slow sensual all consuming screw for dessert.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either or, both or neither. Depends on the woman
Alicia Keys-ass
Salma Hayek- tits
Christina Hendricks- both
Charlize Theron- neither

There's no hierarchy here, just equally excellent examples of hotness in different shapes.

Yep. It's the overall presentation.

Reactions: lapdog2001