The Allmighty *Boing

StraightKnob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok So I Was I College Today And There Is This Incredibly Hot Chick In My Year And There Was A Great Picture Of Her In Da Nip (Showing All ;) )
So I Had Jst Saw It And Next Of All We Had A Bit Of A Talent Show Thing In A Free Class So I Won Playing Guitar And Singing A Cover Of "Im Yours By Jason Mraz.
So After We All Finish I Still Had My Guitar And Who Sits On My Lap And Asks Me To Teach Her How To Play Only The One In The Pic ....
My Mind Couldnt Think Of Anything Else N POP! She Smiled And Said I Like You Too And Winked And Gave Me A Quick Rub Through My Nikeys And Off She Was ....
She Rang Me To Come Over L8r
What Ya Think The % Is Of Me Getting Some To Not Getting Some :p ???

Id Say Bout 70% For - 30% Against

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knows what your about with the rub, take the bull by the horns chief and get in there my son. Enjoy and report back!

darkboob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn how to spell and use proper grammar, but I think your chances are good.

Seriously, to everyone on this site, the moderators should enforce it, not advocate stupidity and foolishness like the kind that runs rampant through the United States. And that was my rant with the disappointment in my country! Sorry if it offends.

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OSIWICTATITIHCIMYATWAGPOHIDNSA

Sorry, I don't read capital letters....

Yeah... I can still read a sentence with half the letters taken out but for some reason capitalizing the beginning of every word is so intensely annoying that I can't even get through the first sentence.