the alpha male

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
I have watched over the years, how Women seem to pick their men. I would like to know if I am correct. When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind? And this is not knowing their personalities at all just going on attraction. Also how does your way of thinking about what you consider an alpha male changes as you get older? I ask this because I have noticed younger Women tend to go for the bad boy, but things change down the road. I see Women looking for a more stable relationship as they get older.
Im just curious so dont beat me up to much.

Personally i'd be attracted to the good-looking guy,right off the bat 'cause i like a pretty face,but it also has to do with the way you carry yourself.Some guys think that just because their looks are above average they're Gods gift to mankind,which is a huge turn-off,whereas some guys that are average looking carry themselves in a very confident manner,and that's just really sexy.Also as a girl that's still pretty young,i don't really go for the bad boy type.

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
Personally i'd be attracted to the good-looking guy,right off the bat 'cause i like a pretty face,but it also has to do with the way you carry yourself.Some guys think that just because their looks are above average they're Gods gift to mankind,which is a huge turn-off,whereas some guys that are average looking carry themselves in a very confident manner,and that's just really sexy.Also as a girl that's still pretty young,i don't really go for the bad boy type.
Thank you!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is an Alpha male today?
The one who provides for his family and protects them? Or someone who beats the life of anything breathing?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Im asking a real question. I dont see where you think Im asking something wrong here. Now I know why I have never asked before, people like You!

Here we would call that either insecurity or(/and) overdramatizing. Which makes me think you maybe those younger girls don't find you very atractive because of thát, not because you're not a "badboy".

How about you stand in that corner and come back when you're ready to write like a grown-up, hmmmkay?

Just reading the posts above i realized,that i didn't answer the question entirely.Personally i don't care for the ''alpha male'', a relationship involves two people,and we both have to pull our weight equally.No possessiveness,telling me what to do or putting me down and vice versa,it's 50-50.Also am i the only one who took this thread seriously?

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The term Alpha Male in no way relates to appearance, without factoring in personality. Yeah, Alpha Males tend to be hot as hell, but there are hot as hell guys who in no way shape or form fit the profile of an alpha male. Being gay, I see Alpha Males snatch the unbelievably attractive guys who just have a softer personality cause that's how they tend to click. Without factoring in personality? Obvious answer, the more attractive guy gets the win. Personality is what makes someone Alpha Male though confidence, dominance, outgoing, playful, and strong... to name a few. People a lot of the time go for different types of people down the road as they age, typically because of experiences they had with the types of guys they usually jumped on. Still, some people never learn. Alpha Males can have some serious character flaws, but no stereotype fits everyone perfectly, there are exceptions that ya have the Alpha Male/Bad Boy thing going on but take care of business right behind closed doors. Want to get deep into what makes people attracted to others?... whole other thread... shit ain't simple.

I have watched over the years, how Women seem to pick their men. I would like to know if I am correct. When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind? And this is not knowing their personalities at all just going on attraction. Also how does your way of thinking about what you consider an alpha male changes as you get older? I ask this because I have noticed younger Women tend to go for the bad boy, but things change down the road. I see Women looking for a more stable relationship as they get older.
Im just curious so dont beat me up to much.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Personally i don't care for the ''alpha male'', a relationship involves two people,and we both have to pull our weight equally.No possessiveness,telling me what to do or putting me down and vice versa,it's 50-50.

That's not an alpha male - that's an insecure little boy trying to act alpha and getting it all wrong.

Real alpha personalities are happiest with an alpha mate - so yes, it is 50-50.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I am a very dominant alpha. When I met my current gf she was sitting on the lap of a pusslamb she was dating at a bar. I walked up. Took her by the hand pulled her off his lap and asked if she wanted to get to know me. The other guy was speeches. I took her home that night.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a very dominant alpha. When I met my current gf she was sitting on the lap of a pusslamb she was dating at a bar. I walked up. Took her by the hand pulled her off his lap and asked if she wanted to get to know me. The other guy was speeches. I took her home that night.

That makes you sound like a huge douche canoe.

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
Here we would call that either insecurity or(/and) overdramatizing. Which makes me think you maybe those younger girls don't find you very atractive because of thát, not because you're not a "badboy".

How about you stand in that corner and come back when you're ready to write like a grown-up, hmmmkay?
Spoken like an alpha female.

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
The term Alpha Male in no way relates to appearance, without factoring in personality. Yeah, Alpha Males tend to be hot as hell, but there are hot as hell guys who in no way shape or form fit the profile of an alpha male. Being gay, I see Alpha Males snatch the unbelievably attractive guys who just have a softer personality cause that's how they tend to click. Without factoring in personality? Obvious answer, the more attractive guy gets the win. Personality is what makes someone Alpha Male though confidence, dominance, outgoing, playful, and strong... to name a few. People a lot of the time go for different types of people down the road as they age, typically because of experiences they had with the types of guys they usually jumped on. Still, some people never learn. Alpha Males can have some serious character flaws, but no stereotype fits everyone perfectly, there are exceptions that ya have the Alpha Male/Bad Boy thing going on but take care of business right behind closed doors. Want to get deep into what makes people attracted to others?... whole other thread... shit ain't simple.
Thank you very much, I do think I should have asked this ? in a different way. But I think most people get what Im trying to ask.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You sound like a complete ASS.

Of course the other guys was speechless, who wouldn't be? Your behaviour would shock anyone, except someone with an ego like yours.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used the term "alpha male" to mean a man who is confident enough to take charge of situations in which he has something at stake. The way this guy presents himself to me is that he will ask me in a direct way for a date. He has a suggestion for what to do. I let the guy lead. He doesn't ask me a million times during the evening if I like what he has chosen. He has everything planned.

And he shows the same kind of confidence, directness and commitment to other things in his life. HE's not constantly asking if things are ok. As long as the lady is saying yes, thanking him for his efforts, he's happy.

Alpha male is not someone who tries to make me do something that I don't want. If I say no, he moves on which shows that he has a lot of strength and confidence.

A piece of wisdom that I like to repeat that I learned from a Hall and Oates song, "do what you want, be what you are" is:

The strong give up and move on, while the weak give up and stay.

The alpha male is also someone I describe as the "gentleman warrior." A man who shows good manners, will help others out in situations of emergency but will fight his corner when provoked.

Last edited:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I have used the term "alpha male" to mean a man who is confident enough to take charge of situations in which he has something at stake. The way this guy presents himself to me is that he will ask me in a direct way for a date. He has a suggestion for what to do. I let the guy lead. He doesn't ask me a million times during the evening if I like what he has chosen. He has everything planned.

And he shows the same kind of confidence, directness and commitment to other things in his life. HE's not constantly asking if things are ok. As long as the lady is saying yes, thanking him for his efforts, he's happy.

Alpha male is not someone who tries to make me something that I don't want. If I say no, he moves on which shows that he has a lot of strength and confidence.

A piece of wisdom that I like to repeat that I learned from a Hall and Oates song, "do what you want, be what you are" is:

The strong give up and move on, while the weak give up and stay.

perfect description.