the alpha male

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Ok. Let me elaborate since I typically post from a mobile device.
The girl I was talking about in ny story is a professional domme. The guy she was with ** which I didn't know at the time was a sub. As a matter of fact a sissy.
So, not only in that situation was it accepted but also expected. That what I was saying when I said most people don't understand the D/s relationship.

i almost hope i run into you in real life and you try that shit with me. i'm not a sub by the way

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
But since we've touched on the topic of what is the alpha I will put my 2 ¢ in.

To me an alpha male is a man like me.
What do I mean?
I am a kind man, and a loving man.
I am a guy that would do anything for his friends and for a stranger in need.
I am the guy other men come to when their wives leave them, and the need counseling. I am a man that help people find solutions to problems they are facing. In a relationship I share and equal respectful role with my partner. Bring she is a very strong alpha female. And work as a team to get over life's hurdles together.
I don't get in Physical confrontations with people and have not since grade school. I am happy with my. Life where I am at the present moment, but have ambitions to constantly better myself to be the best man I can be for my community my family and myself.
And that is why I am considered an alpha by my friends and the men that know me irl from the lpsg.

i am a man who writes like im in kindergarton

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
You are a man who makes excuses.

Indeed. I do find it difficult to write in the same fashion on my phone as I would at home with my keyboard and screen where I could see what I wrote before I post it yes. that is not an excuse. That is a fact.
I am no issue admitting when I am wrong. However doing back and editing and re editing is a pain. Even on the best of cell phones.

D_Cy_A_Nara

Account Disabled
Media
u said "grown-up", right? ok, just checking
Here we would call that either insecurity or(/and) overdramatizing. Which makes me think you maybe those younger girls don't find you very atractive because of thát, not because you're not a "badboy".

How about you stand in that corner and come back when you're ready to write like a grown-up, hmmmkay?

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. Let me elaborate since I typically post from a mobile device.
The girl I was talking about in ny story is a professional domme. The guy she was with ** which I didn't know at the time was a sub. As a matter of fact a sissy.
So, not only in that situation was it accepted but also expected. That what I was saying when I said most people don't understand the D/s relationship.

Just want to clarify (because I have been asked many times to be a domme, but have never "indulged"): if she was the domme and he was the sub, shouldn't it have pissed her off that you were aggresive, since dommes are supposed to be the aggressors> Further, if she felt you were better suited than her sub, wouldn't she be looking for another sub, not someone who wanted to take her role? Lastly, how can you two be happy if she obviously prefers cucks but you're an "alpha male", not a sub. Not being facetious at all, I assure you. Edify me, por favor...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You are a man who makes excuses.

Indeed. I do find it difficult to write in the same fashion on my phone as I would at home with my keyboard and screen where I could see what I wrote before I post it yes. that is not an excuse. That is a fact.
I am no issue admitting when I am wrong. However doing back and editing and re editing is a pain. Even on the best of cell phones.

Edit:
You are a man who makes more excuses for his excuses.
Just a thought to consider, Dude could have been talking about your content, not your typing and spelling.

Last edited:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Could have been.
But then again at least you make for good conversation.
Maybe you do find it effortless to formulate concise arguments while on a phone. And if you do my hat goes off to you. However that being said I do still find it easier to see what I wrote before posting.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, to answer the OP: I am not attracted to the "Alpha Male", The Jerk, The Thug, The Douche, et al: I never saw the appeal. A dude bullying me (as if, but I digress), being an ass, or tugging on his dick to get his way doesn't get my jollies off. "Power" to me is getting what one wants by still being true to oneself. If "oneself" is a Jerk, Thug or Douche, that's fine; but I don't believe I have ever actually met a true Jerk, a true Thug or a true Douche; I have--however--met a lot of wannabe Jerks, Thugs and Douches who have serious unresolved, underlying issues that make them that way, or, found out a a young age that some girls actually go for that sort of thing and they just weren't intelligent (or skilled) enough to grow out of that behavior and be themselves. But, that's just me :rolleyes:.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Edit: You are a man who makes more excuses for his excuses.
Could have been.
But then again at least you make for good conversation.
Maybe you do find it effortless to formulate concise arguments while on a phone. And if you do my hat goes off to you. However that being said I do still find it easier to see what I wrote before posting.

New edit:
You are a man who makes more and more excuses for his excuses.

I think I'll go back in my corner now and pick at my alpha toes and tug on my big alpha cock. :smile:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Just want to clarify (because I have been asked many times to be a domme, but have never "indulged"): if she was the domme and he was the sub, shouldn't it have pissed her off that you were aggresive, since dommes are supposed to be the aggressors> Further, if she felt you were better suited than her sub, wouldn't she be looking for another sub, not someone who wanted to take her role? Lastly, how can you two be happy if she obviously prefers cucks but you're an "alpha male", not a sub. Not being facetious at all, I assure you. Edify me, por favor...

Ah. Very good question!
When it happened, and we laugh about it now because it was such a ridiculous situation at the time, she had no idea what to think. And she said she liked it because she couldn't 'figure' me out at first.
We shared many of the same friends but have never met before. And since she knew I knew some of her friends I guess she felt a bit more comfortable with the situation.
I had no idea what she was looking for at the moment, and to tell you the truth of had no idea what I was looking for either.
But we have both found a great relationship in eachother.
She doesn't 'prefer ' cucks but the D/s relationship is different than being in a loving 'vanilla '
Relationships. When you have a sub. It is. More akin to having a child. Depending on the kind of relationships thatis established at the. Beginning.
I give her a ton of respect and let her feel free to be who she is in the relationship. And we share and equal role in our relationship. She is submissive to me because she chooses to be. But her opinion is always heard and is helpful for making decisions together. She still has subs. And is very active in the scene here in Los Angeles. Her last relationship wasn't the greatest so she is very happy to be in a good relationship with someone that is secure.

Ps. That sucked to type on my phone.
I hope that helped. :)

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about you stand in that corner and come back when you're ready to write like a grown-up, hmmmkay?

I hate to take this back to the first page but is this a mature, grown-up way to speak to people? I can't stand trolls like this whose ideology only applies to others.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have watched over the years, how Women seem to pick their men. I would like to know if I am correct. When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind? And this is not knowing their personalities at all just going on attraction. Also how does your way of thinking about what you consider an alpha male changes as you get older? I ask this because I have noticed younger Women tend to go for the bad boy, but things change down the road. I see Women looking for a more stable relationship as they get older.
Im just curious so dont beat me up to much.

i think that there are as many answers as there are women. although i would say that women who are uneducated sometimes fall for the rugged good looks or the macho bearing. it's not just that a guy is "a bad boy". a bad boy may be a whole lot more interesting and edgy than most males. i personally am more attracted to quiet guys who end up being very intuitive and know who they are as people. nothing is more sexy to me than a boy who is self-aware. i also just happen to prefer leaner built guys to the big ones. i'm small (as in petite) so big muscular guys are usually a bit over-the-top for me.

Last edited: