the alpha male

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a very dominant alpha. When I met my current gf she was sitting on the lap of a pusslamb she was dating at a bar. I walked up. Took her by the hand pulled her off his lap and asked if she wanted to get to know me. The other guy was speeches. I took her home that night.

Sweet... I once took home Angelina Jolie while she was out with Brad. It's what broke them up.

stallone22cm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is alpha male....?

a man full selfconfidence.....and man which loves his body.....and when the man have big cock....than the girls love him also.....

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have watched over the years, how Women seem to pick their men. I would like to know if I am correct. When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind? And this is not knowing their personalities at all just going on attraction. Also how does your way of thinking about what you consider an alpha male changes as you get older? I ask this because I have noticed younger Women tend to go for the bad boy, but things change down the road. I see Women looking for a more stable relationship as they get older.
Im just curious so dont beat me up to much.

ive noticed this too

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have watched over the years, how Women seem to pick their men. I would like to know if I am correct. When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind? And this is not knowing their personalities at all just going on attraction. Also how does your way of thinking about what you consider an alpha male changes as you get older? I ask this because I have noticed younger Women tend to go for the bad boy, but things change down the road. I see Women looking for a more stable relationship as they get older.
Im just curious so dont beat me up to much.

I think you're on to something.

I'm dating a nerdy guy right now who is 40, I am 50. On the surface, he is short (for a man 5'8") chubby and balding. To me, he reminds me of Tony Soprano and I like his wide knowledge of popular culture while at the same time he has a few passions that he shares with me (like comic books and enough DVDs to open his own Best Buy franchise withour further inventory). and the political comedy shows we watch together.

We've had a little hiccup as he had allowed an under 30 woman back into his life for a couple of weeks. He admitted to me that they had gone out a few times earlier this year but then she had down graded him to "friend", so they didn't see each other for (what seems now) a few weeks. (such is the internet footprint that we leave these days). Moreoever, I have feeling as to exactly which internet imprint prompted her to reconnect with him. (the one in which he said he was bringing someone to an event)

If I were to interpret this in the most benign way, from other things that he has said, he may have been enjoying, what is for him, the rare moment of having two women vying for his attention. (we had not talked about exclusivity during this time). I do beleive that there are certain social experiences that we crave to have at least once in our life. This could have been his.

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks since he tells me that he has finished with her, for whatever reason, and he wants to be with me. (and he has been behaving himself)

My guess is that is that she has decided that once a nerd always a nerd. She's not yet 30 and if I recall correctly from that period of my life, a 40 year old man was OLD. Add to that his unconventional looks, and the fact that at 30, we women will still feel young enough that we can do better (despite the fact that I saw somewhere on a social media website that she hopes to "loose (sic) 50 pounds before her 30th birthday") and yeah, well, the further you are an outlier from the BigMan on Campus, well the less in demand you are in your younger years. (but if you're worried, take solace in this, I don't need to lose 50 pounds and he tells me often I have a hot body, so if you're worried about being saddled with fat girls, it maybe the younger ones who will present the greater problems.)

++++When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind?++++

These days, while physical looks still count, for me it's less so. I would look at how appropriately he is dressed. A track suit at a happy hour in the city? I think not. How does he behave? Is he friendly and gracious with others or does he acknowledge only a small few. If I were to speak with him, does he show good manners. For example, if he were to get something to drink, would he offer to me as well?

Big Bri, what's your situation? Do you get dates and interested women fairly regularly or do you feel you have to work harder than most of your buddies?

Last edited:

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I don't think people (men) fully grasp what SHOULD be meant by the term "Alpha Male". Seeing as Alpha = first class, looks and confidence shouldn't be enough, they would also have a high level of intelligence, social skills and be self-preserving individuals.

Now, I also should mention that the "alpha" in my nick has very little to do with the whole PUA-bullcrap that's being served all over the internet as we speak, and no, I don't consider myself a "perfect man" :p

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's kinda true that initially girls at attracted to the alpha male. When me and my cousins are all out so many women are attracted to my cousin Morgan. He's not the oldest, tallest, but the most macho. When we all lived together once he walked in and slapped the table proclaiming he was the alpha male and we all needed to learn our place. I don't know what that place was and we all told him he was full of shit. But he is the alpha male in the family.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BRI is on to something...but incorrect in thinking that women "think" about the guy when they see him. They react emotionally, and feel a certain way about the alpha. It's not nearly as conscious as you paint it to be.

D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

Just Browsing
Media
I think you're on to something.

I'm dating a nerdy guy right now who is 40, I am 50. On the surface, he is short (for a man 5'8") chubby and balding. To me, he reminds me of Tony Soprano and I like his wide knowledge of popular culture while at the same time he has a few passions that he shares with me (like comic books and enough DVDs to open his own Best Buy franchise withour further inventory). and the political comedy shows we watch together.

We've had a little hiccup as he had allowed an under 30 woman back into his life for a couple of weeks. He admitted to me that they had gone out a few times earlier this year but then she had down graded him to "friend", so they didn't see each other for (what seems now) a few weeks. (such is the internet footprint that we leave these days). Moreoever, I have feeling as to exactly which internet imprint prompted her to reconnect with him. (the one in which he said he was bringing someone to an event)

If I were to interpret this in the most benign way, from other things that he has said, he may have been enjoying, what is for him, the rare moment of having two women vying for his attention. (we had not talked about exclusivity during this time). I do beleive that there are certain social experiences that we crave to have at least once in our life. This could have been his.

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks since he tells me that he has finished with her, for whatever reason, and he wants to be with me. (and he has been behaving himself)

My guess is that is that she has decided that once a nerd always a nerd. She's not yet 30 and if I recall correctly from that period of my life, a 40 year old man was OLD. Add to that his unconventional looks, and the fact that at 30, we women will still feel young enough that we can do better (despite the fact that I saw somewhere on a social media website that she hopes to "loose (sic) 50 pounds before her 30th birthday") and yeah, well, the further you are an outlier from the BigMan on Campus, well the less in demand you are in your younger years. (but if you're worried, take solace in this, I don't need to lose 50 pounds and he tells me often I have a hot body, so if you're worried about being saddled with fat girls, it maybe the younger ones who will present the greater problems.)

++++When lets say two men walk into a room, one very good looking and the other average. Whats the very first thought that pops into your mind?++++

These days, while physical looks still count, for me it's less so. I would look at how appropriately he is dressed. A track suit at a happy hour in the city? I think not. How does he behave? Is he friendly and gracious with others or does he acknowledge only a small few. If I were to speak with him, does he show good manners. For example, if he were to get something to drink, would he offer to me as well?

Big Bri, what's your situation? Do you get dates and interested women fairly regularly or do you feel you have to work harder than most of your buddies?
Im the average Joe. I have always had to start the conversation,or in some way get the girl to notice me. I have friends on the other hand that get drinks handed to them, or get the stare when we all go out. I can say that I have had the most relationships, when I find someone I like I try to hang onto them. Not just see how many I can jump into bed with. Thank you for your input.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There is definitely an "alpha" personality. They are generally just overly aggressive people, athletes, often pretty good looking guys and gals. They can be very off-putting and abrasive.

Then there is the "closer." These people are aggressive, usually know they are good-looking, but are able to hide it well. They are charming and give off a feeling that they are cool as a cucumber. Think about a good salesman (or woman) that you've met at some point in your life and actually bought something from. Cars, furniture, rugs, real estate... there are people who can just approach a perfect stranger, introduce themselves, build rapport in seconds, and within minutes move their product. The same thing can work with a pick-up in a bar. I work in real estate here in New York and I can definitely back that the same skills to close a deal during the day work to close at night. It doesn't work on every woman every night (if it did my dick would be quite sore and I'd probably need to undergo a lot of testing) but if you know how to smile and strike up a conversation you can definitely pull a chick away from a much hotter dude who is just relying on his looks.

And then there is the rare absolute hunk who is a natural closer and that just isn't fair...