The Amazing Race 15

worth1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a shame about Zev's passport on tonight's episode. I really liked those guys. Oh, ok, Justin is HOT!:biggrin1:
Did they show where he lost it?
Was this the 1st time this has happened?
Why not give them the night to look for it?
Seems to me they should be good until they can't board a plane because of it.

I was waiting to see if they had it on video where they lost it too, but after they were eliminated that was it. I agree they should have given them more time.

And yes, edonline, I noticed Phil tonight too, he usually produces something throughout the episode but this one was extra nice.

lordcapulet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That loss was awful, I felt bad for those guys. Can u imagine if the poker players come in last again on a non elimination? THAT would be hilarious. I don't think the gay bros are really full blooded, do u? They are just both hot, and that's where the similiarities end. Oh, and that Lance guy is such a DOUCHE! Can't wait til he's out.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finally got around to watching Sunday's episode and I'm so disappointed that Zev and Justin are gone. I just loved to hear Zev talk. He had the cutest voice and I was so happy that they were #1.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
online you can see the elimination station video where they show them going to the embasy to get a new passport and it was there waiting for them. They had dropped in when Justin pulled something out of his fanny pack when they entered the wrong temple and it was dark in there I think it was a flashlight. Justing had thought it was his fault and it seems it was, how he dropped Zev's and not his own is strange though.

Amazing Race's Justin Takes the Blame for Losing Zev's Passport....
For the second time in three seasons, a lost passport did in a team on The Amazing Race. Friends Zev Glassenberg, 26, and Justin Kanew, 30, went from leg winners to disqualified racers after Zev's passport went MIA. "We saw [the season] when Toni and Dallas lost theirs. I guess misery loves company," Justin tells TVGuide.com. "I'm glad we weren't the only idiots!" So where and how did they lose the passport? Find out below, and see if Zev really is a duck whisperer.

the rest at Amazing Race's Justin Takes the Blame for Losing Zev's Passport

Last edited:

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hated that Zev and Justin were eliminated because of that. I wonder if the production team has to do something with their passports during the down time that required them to look for them. I am like everyone else...it should not have been an issue until they needed the passports and didn't have them. But I still love the show!

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There was a nice shot of Phil's package on tonight's show when he was introducing the monkey task, the outline of his cock was clearly visible.

I noticed that too..pause, rewind, pause, rewind, pause...Phil definately has something to be proud of. I wonder if he's a member?

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hated that Zev and Justin were eliminated because of that. I wonder if the production team has to do something with their passports during the down time that required them to look for them. I am like everyone else...it should not have been an issue until they needed the passports and didn't have them. But I still love the show!

I agree. If they notice their passport is missing when they start the next leg then they'd be delayed at that time...but I'm sure that it's in the rules that they must have all travel documents to check-in at the pit stop.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of Phil, I think I have this right. I remember seeing a clip online at CBS.com or some place like that a couple of years ago. Phil was talking about hosting a show where he did unusual things and one show was at a nudist resort I think. Anyway, wherever it was, they made a plaster mold of his butt apparently. Later on, he and his wife had some people over and part of the meal (the salad I think) was served in "Phil's ass". Anyone remember seeing that story?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it was dressed with raunch dressing. Most people tossed there salad after they ate it.:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
online you can see the elimination station video where they show them going to the embasy to get a new passport and it was there waiting for them. They had dropped in when Justin pulled something out of his fanny pack when they entered the wrong temple and it was dark in there I think it was a flashlight. Justing had thought it was his fault and it seems it was, how he dropped Zev's and not his own is strange though.

Amazing Race's Justin Takes the Blame for Losing Zev's Passport....
For the second time in three seasons, a lost passport did in a team on The Amazing Race. Friends Zev Glassenberg, 26, and Justin Kanew, 30, went from leg winners to disqualified racers after Zev's passport went MIA. "We saw [the season] when Toni and Dallas lost theirs. I guess misery loves company," Justin tells TVGuide.com. "I'm glad we weren't the only idiots!" So where and how did they lose the passport? Find out below, and see if Zev really is a duck whisperer.

the rest at Amazing Race's Justin Takes the Blame for Losing Zev's Passport

Deno, thanks SO VERY MUCH for that link! :smile:

worth1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nov 1st episode was pretty entertaining. Too bad there wasnt more hot guys to get wet in their long johns. Sam & Dan were shown quite a bit. Unfortunately Sam had some kind of boxers underneath. But Dan didnt look like he was wearing anything else, those wet underwear were hugging quite nicely. When they were golfing Dan was jumping up and down and got to see a little floppage, but neither one to write home about. They were in the cold water and we all know what that does. :yikes:

A

AM_092

I'm watching the waterslide episode at the moment (yeah, I'm a few episodes behind). Mika's on-screen right now - refusing to go down the slide... Anyway, I thought Brian was really cute in this episode :) He's cute as always. I'm not as into Canaan and the brothers, but I'm waiting for the guys to come out to everyone - especially Maria and Tiffany!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm watching the waterslide episode at the moment (yeah, I'm a few episodes behind). Mika's on-screen right now - refusing to go down the slide... Anyway, I thought Brian was really cute in this episode :) He's cute as always. I'm not as into Canaan and the brothers, but I'm waiting for the guys to come out to everyone - especially Maria and Tiffany!

You need to catch up as they came out a few episodes ago, the girls got over it real fast.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the brothers whiny-ness when they were unrolling the hay bales was a turn off, but on the upcoming episode they're in some kind of mud volleyball challenge, so maybe their shorts will slip off and the network will need to pixelate something.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the brothers whiny-ness when they were unrolling the hay bales was a turn off, but on the upcoming episode they're in some kind of mud volleyball challenge, so maybe their shorts will slip off and the network will need to pixelate something.

I just finished watching this last episode on the DVR. Wasn't it cute when Dan was crying after wards for being such an ass to Sam? (I can't get over how long Sam's eyelashes are!) I also saw the preview for next week's show & saw the brothers nearly naked in the mud...I had to rewind and play it slow when they showed Dan slogging through the mud. It must have been cold that day as you could see his peen* bouncing around but it wasn't very impressive.

*For Nick8's amusement. :biggrin1: