The Amazing Race 15

A

AM_092

I just watched the episode where the brothers came out! It was short, but pretty funny... I'm glad Brian & Erica didn't give up. Brian's so cute and such a gentleman. I was sad that Maria & Tiffany quit though.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still think the blur was a bit overboard. Maybe the boys ask for it so they didn't show how small there packages actually were lol.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I still think the blur was a bit overboard. Maybe the boys ask for it so they didn't show how small there packages actually were lol.

Thanks MR. I think it just drew more attention down there. You can see enough through the blur to see that they both have a real nice package. Note that they did not blur the Estonian who is showing.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Were the trotters acting like babies or what, ewww those gay boys elbowed us and treated us so poorly, will have to stick it to them from now on and the chick on cheyne team bitching cuz he was rude to them, come on now what the hell is up with her. Does she actually thing they are gonna give a fuck about politeness when they are running for the finish for the million dollars. Wah Wah Wah they stole our Taxi, P L E A S E.....I have to give it to same and Dan they tried the rapid thing what three times and still came in second, and after all that hard work they didn't vote out anyone anyway. Whats worse though Dan! Dan! Dan! or Cheyne! Cheyne! Cheyne

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate the brothers. It just says more about your/their morals than anything.....ha ha, even I giggled after writing this. Carry on.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Brian is the hottest. Have you seen those arms of his? Hot!! And he is such a sweety!! haha... ;)

A

AM_092

I agree! :) Just watched the estonian episode... Too bad Brian didn't get to play volleyball in his undies!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Well DAMNNNNNNNNNN the one team I really didn't wanna win WON . I had my fave which I wanted to win but even my 2nd choice didn't win LOL . DAMN show

HH

I too won't give away the ending for our friends in the far west who have yet to see it but I sure wish they would eliminate the post race interview clips, those are dead giveaways if they are not all happy and shit. :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish the show wouldn't end so quick after the race is over. You watch it all those weeks only to see the last three cross the finish line. I think they should do more to cover the finale 3. Notice how you never see them at a hotel room or where they sleep or eat. There is a lot more they could do with this show besides the race.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to them do a reunion show after the finale, talking to the different teams and getting their stories and takes on the entire Race, the challenges and the other teams. As for tonight's finale, I liked all three teams and was okay with who came in first, but was hoping the brothers would have came out on top (and on top of Phil)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boyfriend just said maybe they got pixelized in the mud because a head popped out! Makes sense.