The Amazing Race 15

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So glad the gay brothers lost (and I am gay). They were asses!

their playing the game "dirty" didn't bother me so much, that's just goin balls out to win, and nice guys finish last.

it was their constant whining and bitching at each other that drove me crazy. 2 queens & no jacks is a losing hand.

wouldn't date either one of them even though they're both attractive guys just because of their self involved personalities, i'd want to punch dan after about 20 seconds.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i also hate people with pretentiously spelled names, if you want to name your kid SHANE spell it that way.

not Cheyne. i'd have more respect for him if he was named Cheyenne, even though i think that's a girl's name.

i have a cousin named Cindy but it's spelled Syndee.....she's a total bitch btw.

hi syndee!!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, how the fuk does her bf put up with that shit 24/7?

RIGHT ???? God I know ! I like Brian/Ericka as a couple but she is so damn histrionic , I would be chanting trying to find my center as NOT to slap the fuck outta her the whole time in her company LOLOL

HH

Last edited:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
their playing the game "dirty" didn't bother me so much, that's just goin balls out to win, and nice guys finish last.

it was their constant whining and bitching at each other that drove me crazy. 2 queens & no jacks is a losing hand.

wouldn't date either one of them even though they're both attractive guys just because of their self involved personalities, i'd want to punch dan after about 20 seconds.

Dude - they weren't just self-involved pretty boys. They were also INCREDIBLY stupid. They couldn't pronounce Monaco last night, AND neither one of them knew where the Persian Gulf was.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude - they weren't just self-involved pretty boys. They were also INCREDIBLY stupid. QUOTE]

They should have their GAY CARDS revoked too cause they had no fukin idea who JACKIE O was lol

HH

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude - They couldn't pronounce Monaco last night, AND neither one of them knew where the Persian Gulf was.

ya, i saw that, made me cringe, but they weren't the only ones in the single digit IQ club on that show.

the male equvalent of beauty pageant contestants. pretty boys are often dumb as rocks.

the lord giveth looks and the lord taketh away brains.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have NO idea, but he seems so head-over-heels in love with her. I guess she has some sort of redeeming quality that didn't show through all the cameras and stress.

so this isn't considered racist, I'll just say it's not to begin with, there, it's not racist.

but for a white dude to get with a black chick and have her really be into him he has to be big right?

or is she just sooo fukin annoying that no black dude would put up with her? so she has to find a white boy who likes dark meat, and settle, regardless of how well he can get the job done?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
HAHA! I remember that one! AND they didn't know who Wayne Newton was, and it was really obvious, even though they totally tried to play it off like they recognized him but couldn't remember his name.

Are you kidding me? He looked like death warmed over! I don't know of him all that well except from seeing CD covers on TV but that dude looking nothing like those. He was old, out of shape and his head was about twice as big. So much for what old money will do for you!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so this isn't considered racist, I'll just say it's not to begin with, there, it's not racist.

but for a white dude to get with a black chick and have her really be into him he has to be big right?

or is she just sooo fukin annoying that no black dude would put up with her? so she has to find a white boy who likes dark meat, and settle, regardless of how well he can get the job done?

I was really hoping (against all odds) for a Brian/Ericka win. Brian just seems like the kind of guy who would be attracted to a very strong-willed, domineering woman (translate that into obnoxious mouthy bitch, if you want). I think it has to do more with the size of his balls than his dick. His personality type needs someone to kick his ass--many times opposites really do attract. And if Brian ever tires of Ericka screaming at him, he can sub me for her because I think that boy is just the shit...and I have kinds of things I'd like to scream at him. (Like "take it like a man" even though Ericka has probably already used that line on him many times before.)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
his head was about twice as big.
The William Shatner effect.

I thought that the outcome was perfect. That young couple never bickered, they were competitive, and they played fairly.

I liked the brothers and I that the smaller one was oddly cute when he got pissed off at his brother. The bigger one was annoying when he got stressed out.

I know this show ended a week ago, but I just watched it.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The William Shatner effect.

I thought that the outcome was perfect. That young couple never bickered, they were competitive, and they played fairly.

I liked the brothers and I that the smaller one was oddly cute when he got pissed off at his brother. The bigger one was annoying when he got stressed out.

I know this show ended a week ago, but I just watched it.

That's OK, we excuse the cute ones.

A

AM_092

I just watched the finale last night, and though I was rooting for Brian&Erica (although Erica was very annoying in one of the challenges), I'm quite happy that Meaghan and Cheyne won! I am so glad the brothers didn't win. I think they are so annoying and are easily as irritating as that married couple earlier in the series.

Brian is awesome :) He's so hot and he's even sexier with his personality...
On the other hand, the brothers get more and more unnattractive from their personalities (well, mostly it's Dan. Sam's ok - I hope I got their names right).

(Focusing on Survivor now..)

D

deleted15807

Are you kidding me? He looked like death warmed over! I don't know of him all that well except from seeing CD covers on TV but that dude looking nothing like those. He was old, out of shape and his head was about twice as big. So much for what old money will do for you!

Wayne clearly has been under the knife one too many times.