The Amazing Race Australia

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't know how much I want to be on The Amazing Race! I'm serious. I really wanted to submit an application. I know hubby wouldn't do it, so I tried to get one of my camping buddies to partner up. But his wife put the hammer down on that.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a huge Amazing Race fan until some airport and airline scenes made me suspect the show was highly-scripted. My favorite teams were early in the show's history, particularly fraternity brothers Kevin & Drew who were the best comedy duo since Abbott & Costello in the 1950s. Season 7 burst my gullible viewer's bubble when Rob and his luscious wife Amber were eliminated by Uchenna & Joyce, thanks to a w-a-a-y too generous gate hold. Sorry, in today's airline operations that doesn't happen.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was a huge Amazing Race fan until some airport and airline scenes made me suspect the show was highly-scripted. My favorite teams were early in the show's history, particularly fraternity brothers Kevin & Drew who were the best comedy duo since Abbott & Costello in the 1950s. Season 7 burst my gullible viewer's bubble when Rob and his luscious wife Amber were eliminated by Uchenna & Joyce, thanks to a w-a-a-y too generous gate hold. Sorry, in today's airline operations that doesn't happen.
"thanks to a w-a-a-y too generous gate hold."

:joy::joy: This made me crack up!

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I enjoy the show too. I don't love it the way I did with the earlier seasons, but it's still okay. I'd love to be on it too. It's actually a dream of mine. Fingers crossed that someday I'll be cast.