The Amazing Snappin' Pussy

hairyasshouston

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was the guy who thought at age 18 that I could satisfy all women. I mean all the girls always commented on my cock and came on it, and I could last as long as I wanted, until one day I met this chick with a snapping pussy.....I could only last 5-10 minutes. The first time I fucked her I came immediately.....I have never experienced that since then. snapping pussy is great for the guy, but not sure if the girl enjoys it as much, cause everytiime I thought she was going to cum, I did, before her. I dont think its urban legend, its just like finding that monster cock that fits like a glove....you gotta keep searching.

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many ways to do Kegel exercises to build up the PC muscle which surrounds the vagina. There are exercise programs which involve no device.

But if you really want to develop a powerhouse vag, the best exercise aids are the Kegelmaster (tm) or Gyneflex (tm). Both have web sites.

The Kegelmaster is a hinged thing that fits into the vag. The two halves are held slightly separated by springs between them. There are four springs and by using them in various combinations and spring positions, the resistance to closing the thing ranges from about one lb. to just under 8 lbs. When you can do an 8 lb. clench on something, he feels like it is caught in a velvet vise from which there is no escape. Believe me, it's utterly fantastic for both parties. The Kegelmaster is the one that Terry Hatcher was waxing euphoric about on the Leno show several years ago. And the one that Bruce Willis's lady friend, after splitting with Demi, used to knock his socks off.

I'm not as familiar with the Gyneflex but it looks like it is also two parts which are squeezed together with springs between them. I think it goes up to about six lbs. max.

The principle is simple. If you want to build really powerful muscles on any part of the body, you do it against resistance, like lifting weight etc. And the resistance must be progressive so you can start light and add resistance as you get stronger.

You can then take it to the next level and learn to work the separate bands of muscle which surround the vag. That's when the thing will really sit up and talk - that's the Kabazzah level where a woman can bring a man off at her will without moving anything on the outside.

But a better way to acquire that talent might be with a pair of jade eggs. This is a system from ancient China in which two objects, like smooth, jade-colored rocks, or even metal ben-wa balls, are inserted together. The game then is to learn to move them around by c-power.

Like any exercise, it requires dedication and consistency to make the program work. But if you do, you will be able to turn any man alive into a gibbering idiot.

There are secondary benefits too. Such as, the vag gets so muscular and tight that ladies enjoy the fact that a man just can't get in until she wills it. Makes for extended foreplay. And the greater muscle tone makes all the nerves around the vag more sensitive. It is said they enhance the ladies' O's as well as the unbelievable power they give her over men.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know what the slang really means, but I can squeeze the hell out of my man when I orgasm, popping him out of me or putting him in pain. To me, that is "snapping"
I don't have control over it, though. When I try to give him a playful squeeze he doesn't even notice it, but when I am in orgasm he grits his teeth and curses me for being so tight.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i've had two snappers...my gf...and the other was a 54 year-old..who had me fuckin' hooked on her after just one session of sex! i mean i was waitin' by the phone for her to call!! she looks almost like the woman who plays the wife on the george lopez show..i came with a condom on,went to the bathroom to take it of,and my dick was still hard!!she spoke all kinds of spanish in my ear and all that good shit! she ended goin' back to her husband in the end,but shit! it was great...

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
This is a well known phenomenon.

In Thailand there are many bar girls who do "snapping pussy" shows. They open coca cola bottles with their pelvic muscles, they chip bananas into equal slices, etc... If you're kind, you can put in your finger at the bar, and have a feel.

It's quite hot and these squeezing pussies are definitly too much to bear for the average man. Indeed, such a girl will masturbate your dick only with her pussy muscles. You cum instantly.

The squeezing pussy girls obviously have a lot of clients.

Last edited:

gambitcard333

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone who's interested in 'snapping' phenomenon should look this up: Vumbuilding. It's a technique and training developed by a russian doctor to train women to do amazing things with their vaginas.

Apparently there is also a woman who goes by the name of 'Raven' in the Seattle area who used to run an adult shoppe who gave lessons and would teach women to shoot ping pong balls or squirt champagne.

Some of the most amazing things I've ever seen came from Stephanie Evans who can shoot ping pong and golf balls upwards of 20 feet, smoke cigars, blow out matches, pick things up, etc.

My favorite trick of hers is she sucks in TONS of water, and then clenches her muscles really tight, she gets up, walks around, dances for like 30 seconds, grabs a girl out of the audience who's wearing a dress, comes over lifts her dress and then blasts her with all the water. She must keep the water in there for over a minute wihtout spilling a drop and then she shoots it like a super soaker. That's actually her nickname. The human super soaker.

Queefing is a big turn on and part of the whole 'snapping' phenomenon too. Anybody here do it? It's possible for women to even queef songs note for note but very rare. I have heard one woman who could make the queef sound high notes like shoes on a basketball gym floor or low notes like a bassy fart and everything in between. She could also do 'motorcyle' sounds, 'zipper' sounds, 'quack quacks' like a duck and a little 'mew' like a kitty mewing.

If you look on youtube theres a woman that queefs the abc song. She also speaks phrases and tries to match the sounds and rhythm.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in post #44 I posted that I sent a link to my wife with some exercises. She's been doing them off and on since then and has been pretty successful at it.

She's been able to isolate the different bands and contract them at will. Made me cum from just that once so far. In fact, the last time we had sex, she was on top of me and we barely moved for about 30 minutes. All she did was her "squeezes" and for fun I'd kegel back in return (lots of deep passionate kissing was involved too).

Oh, one last thing, she can squirt now.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a well known phenomenon.

In Thailand there are many bar girls who do "snapping pussy" shows. They open coca cola bottles with their pelvic muscles, they chip bananas into equal slices, etc... If you're kind, you can put in your finger at the bar, and have a feel.

It's quite hot and these squeezing pussies are definitly too much to bear for the average man. Indeed, such a girl will masturbate your dick only with her pussy muscles. You cum instantly.

The squeezing pussy girls obviously have a lot of clients.
You forgot the ping pong balls and cig smoking. Patpong is something else.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock has a baseball bat shape to it, so when her vagina squeezes hard, she's also pulling me in deeper.
Is that from your shape, or her default direction? I can squeeze inward, but when I climax, I ALWAYS push outward. I do so because it feels better to me in most positions to bear down during orgasm. During intercourse, bearing down sometimes causes my cervix to contact the penis if I do it too hard. So, during intercourse, I usually squeeze inward.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that from your shape, or her default direction?

I'm pretty sure it's a function of shape. I can feel all sorts of different spasms when she cums, but once her "outer ring" of PC muscles (the set closest to the introitus) clamps down, she definitely sucks me inside her.

I can squeeze inward, but when I climax, I ALWAYS push outward. I do so because it feels better to me in most positions to bear down during orgasm. During intercourse, bearing down sometimes causes my cervix to contact the penis if I do it too hard. So, during intercourse, I usually squeeze inward.

Hmm, I asked my wife which way she squeezes and she said she always squeezes inwards when she cums and she's never tried to push outwards at all. She said she'll try pushing outwards next time we have sex and I'll report back.

Learn something new everyday!