Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Riding the rails was no life for a beauty like Fred Talmadge. His face was too pretty to be covered in all that soot. Riding from Dallas to St. Louis, he shared a boxcar with a thick hunk of meat named Idaho Jones. Idaho felt protective of the pretty boy with nowhere else to go. Hobos don’t get a lot of sex, and when they do, it isn’t always mutually consensual. It’s almost always with other hobos. No women hang out in the hobo jungles or ride the rails except for a few bull dykes. Idaho preferred women, but only if they preferred him. He hadn’t been with a woman in a long time. Freddy was starting to look mighty appealing. But Idaho was a hobo with principles. He would never take advantage of a young soul. But if Fred wanted it, Idaho would be happy to give it to him.

Idaho was the proud owner of a gigantic cock. Hanging nearly to his knees, the monster, as he called it, was enough to scare away even the most cock-hungry slut out there. He had met a few loose women who could take him halfway. They never walked right afterwards.

Fred interrupted Idaho’s thoughts. “You got a cigarette, sir?”

“Call me Idaho, son. Yeah, Lucky Strikes means fine tobacco.” He held out the pack and Fred gently removed one cigarette.

“You got a light?”

Idaho chuckled and flicked his Zippo, holding the flame out for Fred to suck. That boy sure had beautiful lips. Idaho would like to kiss him but he stuck to the code of the road. Fred wasn’t making it easy for him, though. The boy held Idaho’s hand to steady the flame; the touch of another human being was rare.

“Thanks, Idaho. Damn, your hands are huge!” Fred caressed Idaho’s mitts. They were rough against the smooth touch of the young boy.

Idaho looked the kid up and down. He had apple cheeks and bright blue peepers. On top of his head was a curly mop of black hair. He had a thin mustache and a scraggly beard so faint you could only see it in the sunlight.

The older hobo felt a stirring in his loins. His gigantic cock swelled involuntarily. He cleared his throat and withdrew his hands. He saw Fred’s face fall.

“You don’t like me touching you, do you?”

Idaho shook his head. “It’s not that. It’s complicated.”

Fred batted his pretty eyelashes. “Let’s uncomplicate things.” He reached over and felt for Idaho’s cock. He found it and let out a yelp.

“Holy shit, that’s thick!”

Idaho nodded, awaiting the inevitable withdrawal of the offer.

“Can I see it?”

This was torture. The kid would probably agree to a hand job, but Idaho liked fucking. This was The reason he rode the rails in the first place. He was so sick of being rejected for being too big. Away from society, it rarely happened. But here it was, and it was happening.

Fred said, “Oh come on man, I really wanna see it!”

Idaho shrugged. The faster he got this over with, the better. He stood, holding on to the side of the boxcar, and unfastened his overalls, letting them drop. His manhood was half hard, swinging back and forth with the rocking of the train. “There. What do you think?”

Fred’s eyes hung open like a jaw on a cartoon cat. “Fucking huge. You’re the biggest I ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot!”

Idaho wanted this hand to fold. “So can I fuck you?”

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Riding the rails was no life for a beauty like Fred Talmadge. His face was too pretty to be covered in all that soot. Riding from Dallas to St. Louis, he shared a boxcar with a thick hunk of meat named Idaho Jones. Idaho felt protective of the pretty boy with nowhere else to go. Hobos don’t get a lot of sex, and when they do, it isn’t always mutually consensual. It’s almost always with other hobos. No women hang out in the hobo jungles or ride the rails except for a few bull dykes. Idaho preferred women, but only if they preferred him. He hadn’t been with a woman in a long time. Freddy was starting to look mighty appealing. But Idaho was a hobo with principles. He would never take advantage of a young soul. But if Fred wanted it, Idaho would be happy to give it to him.

Idaho was the proud owner of a gigantic cock. Hanging nearly to his knees, the monster, as he called it, was enough to scare away even the most cock-hungry slut out there. He had met a few loose women who could take him halfway. They never walked right afterwards.

“Call me Idaho, son. Yeah, Lucky Strikes means fine tobacco.” He held out the pack and Fred gently removed one cigarette.

“You got a light?”

Idaho chuckled and flicked his Zippo, holding the flame out for Fred to suck. That boy sure had beautiful lips. Idaho would like to kiss him but he stuck to the code of the road. Fred wasn’t making it easy for him, though. The boy held Idaho’s hand to steady the flame; the touch of another human being was rare.

“Thanks, Idaho. Damn, your hands are huge!” Fred caressed Idaho’s mitts. They were rough against the smooth touch of the young boy.

Idaho looked the kid up and down. He had apple cheeks and bright blue peepers. On top of his head was a curly mop of black hair. He had a thin mustache and a scraggly beard so faint you could only see it in the sunlight.

The older hobo felt a stirring in his loins. His gigantic cock swelled involuntarily. He cleared his throat and withdrew his hands. He saw Fred’s face fall.

Fred batted his pretty eyelashes. “Let’s uncomplicate things.” He reached over and felt for Idaho’s cock. He found it and let out a yelp.

“Can I see it?”

This was torture. The kid would probably agree to a hand job, but Idaho liked fucking. This was The reason he rode the rails in the first place. He was so sick of being rejected for being too big. Away from society, it rarely happened. But here it was, and it was happening.

Idaho shrugged. The faster he got this over with, the better. He stood, holding on to the side of the boxcar, and unfastened his overalls, letting them drop. His manhood was half hard, swinging back and forth with the rocking of the train. “There. What do you think?”

Fred’s eyes hung open like a jaw on a cartoon cat. “Fucking huge. You’re the biggest I ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot!”

Wow! Hot!

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

“You got a light?”

“Can I see it?”

Off to a good start! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Ambitious Hobo Part 2 of 3

Fred pulled out a tub of Vaseline. “I hope there’s enough in here!”

The old hobo wasn’t expecting things to progress. He didn’t want to hurt this frail beauty of a young man. The kid was so eager, it confused him. “If you’ve never seen one so big, what makes you think you can take it?”

Fred put a glob of Vaseline at the base of Idaho’s cock, and stroked. Soon the thick meat was glistening. For good measure, the boy spit in his hands to make the cock even more slippery. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his pink hole. “I had a lot of other stuff in there. Fists and arms. I learned to love it in school. I can take it.”

Idaho grew faint as the blood rushed to his cock, which, despite gravity, stuck straight out. It was over a foot long. One in a billion. He grinned at the kid, who smiled back before getting on his knees, his head buried in his arms, giving Idaho a straight shot.

The massive man took one knee and bumped his cock head against the boy’s pink box. Fred held the tip and shoved it inside. Idaho was astonished at how easily the head went in. He leaned forward, forcing more of his gigantic meat inside the kid’s shitter. The boy let out a cry of pain.

Idaho tried to pull back, but the boy held his cock firmly and forced more and more inside his hole.

“Go all the way, man, I can take it.”

Idaho shrugged. Fuck it. The kid would scream and it would all be over. He walked forward on his knees, pushing inch after inch into the bottomless hole.

Fred shrieked like a schoolgirl. “Yes! Yes! Keep going! Deeper!”

Idaho was halfway in, much further than he usually got. He was glad he’d showered at the public pool that morning. There he got a lot of stares but no takers. Now he was halfway to paradise.

“Is it all the way in?”

“Nope. I got another six or seven inches to go.”

“Oh fuck, Idaho, you’re so fucking huge. You’re making me wet.”

Idaho glanced down at the boy’s tiny shriveled penis. Sure enough, it was dripping with semen, forced out by the pressure of his thick cock against the prostate. This made him even harder. He had reached the end of the kid’s poop chute. He felt pressure build as he pressed against the back wall.

Then the kid did something amazing. He twisted to one side, and suddenly his cock popped through an opening. It made an audible ‘pop!’ as it broke through. At first, Idaho thought he might have torn the poor boy open.

“What happened? Are you okay?”

Fred laughed. He lifted his head and turned back to stare at Idaho. “You popped through the second hole. Go for it! I’m all yours.”

Idaho nearly cried for joy as he slid another four inches of flesh into the boy. When he realized there was no resistance, he went the whole way. Just as his hips touched the boy’s ass cheeks, his cock bumped into another wall.

“Yes! That’s it! You got to the second wall! Keep pushing!”

Idaho only had an inch or two left. The boy spread his cheeks far apart, allowing the older man to bury himself to the hilt. His rough pubic hairs tickled the boy’s butt. He withdrew a couple of inches and slammed in hard.

“Harder! Don’t hold back! I need it, man!”

Idaho lifted the boy by his stomach to allow him to fuck in and out hard and fast. To his surprise, he could feel his own cock as it slithered up the boy’s hole.

“Watch this.” Fred grabbed Idaho’s shoulder and rotated until he was facing his lover. Now Idaho could see the outline of his cock as it forced its way to places most men never knew existed. The kid had talent.

To his surprise, Fred lifted himself until their lips met. They kissed passionately as Idaho pounded away. He took shallow strokes at first, but when the kisses grew more intense, he increased the length of his stroke, popping out of the second hole and back in. Each time, he heard that popping noise that sounded a little like someone smacking a bare butt.

Idaho let a few tears of joy escape. They traveled down his face, joining the kiss as a salty surprise.

Fred looked at Idaho. “Why are you crying?”

“You’ve made me so happy!”

The kid grinned. “Fucking is the best. Everybody wins!” Idaho noticed how his stubble had reddened the boy's mouth to match his apple cheeks. He also felt his hairy tummy growing wet from the boy’s precum. The tiny penis was hard now. It felt like a thumb as it pressed up against him.

Idaho closed his eyes and started fucking the way he had always wanted to, but never could until now. When he opened his eyes, sweat pouring down his face, he saw the boy’s eyes glazed over with ecstasy. The kid’s mouth moved, but no words came out. Idaho needed to stop worrying about him. It was time for him to be selfish. His powerful hips rocked back and forth like a locomotive. The length of his strokes brought his cock head all the way to the boy’s asshole and then all the way to the second wall in less than a second. It was far too powerful for a normal person. Fred wasn’t normal.

“You okay?” He thought he should ask.

The kid made the OK symbol with his thumb and forefinger. His head lolled from side to side in time with the rocking of the caboose.

Idaho was close. He could feel his cock leaving slippery trails of precum in Fred’s ass. His balls churned as though they were a living creature. They pulled up tightly against Fred’s cock, preparing for the upcoming parade of semen.

“You ready, son?”

Fred nodded. “Yes, Daddy.”

That word was just too much for Idaho. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna come!”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna come.”

Fred said, “Me too.”

And without touching himself, the boy shot a massive load from his tiny dick, hitting Idaho on the chin, and covering his face and the floor behind him with the sticky mess.

“Unhhh!” Idaho was beyond words now. He erupted, spewing molten lava deep inside the boy. After eight squirts, he was still going. All told, he shot thirteen times during this one orgasm.

The kid leaned back. His smile was a reward. Idaho had never finished up a fuck with a smiling partner. They usually made horrible grimaces and looked away. And these were women who could only take half of him. They didn’t have another hole for him to fuck deeper. This boy did.

Idaho was about to pull away. The boy grabbed his arm.

“Don’t. Stay inside me. Let’s do it again.”

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Ambitious Hobo Part 2 of 3

Fred pulled out a tub of Vaseline. “I hope there’s enough in here!”

The old hobo wasn’t expecting things to progress. He didn’t want to hurt this frail beauty of a young man. The kid was so eager, it confused him. “If you’ve never seen one so big, what makes you think you can take it?”

Fred put a glob of Vaseline at the base of Idaho’s cock, and stroked. Soon the thick meat was glistening. For good measure, the boy spit in his hands to make the cock even more slippery. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his pink hole. “I had a lot of other stuff in there. Fists and arms. I learned to love it in school. I can take it.”

Idaho grew faint as the blood rushed to his cock, which, despite gravity, stuck straight out. It was over a foot long. One in a billion. He grinned at the kid, who smiled back before getting on his knees, his head buried in his arms, giving Idaho a straight shot.

The massive man took one knee and bumped his cock head against the boy’s pink box. Fred held the tip and shoved it inside. Idaho was astonished at how easily the head went in. He leaned forward, forcing more of his gigantic meat inside the kid’s shitter. The boy let out a cry of pain.

Idaho tried to pull back, but the boy held his cock firmly and forced more and more inside his hole.

“Go all the way, man, I can take it.”

Idaho shrugged. Fuck it. The kid would scream and it would all be over. He walked forward on his knees, pushing inch after inch into the bottomless hole.

Fred shrieked like a schoolgirl. “Yes! Yes! Keep going! Deeper!”

Idaho was halfway in, much further than he usually got. He was glad he’d showered at the public pool that morning. There he got a lot of stares but no takers. Now he was halfway to paradise.

“Is it all the way in?”

“Nope. I got another six or seven inches to go.”

“Oh fuck, Idaho, you’re so fucking huge. You’re making me wet.”

Idaho glanced down at the boy’s tiny shriveled penis. Sure enough, it was dripping with semen, forced out by the pressure of his thick cock against the prostate. This made him even harder. He had reached the end of the kid’s poop chute. He felt pressure build as he pressed against the back wall.

Then the kid did something amazing. He twisted to one side, and suddenly his cock popped through an opening. It made an audible ‘pop!’ as it broke through. At first, Idaho thought he might have torn the poor boy open.

“What happened? Are you okay?”

Fred laughed. He lifted his head and turned back to stare at Idaho. “You popped through the second hole. Go for it! I’m all yours.”

Idaho nearly cried for joy as he slid another four inches of flesh into the boy. When he realized there was no resistance, he went the whole way. Just as his hips touched the boy’s ass cheeks, his cock bumped into another wall.

“Yes! That’s it! You got to the second wall! Keep pushing!”

Idaho only had an inch or two left. The boy spread his cheeks far apart, allowing the older man to bury himself to the hilt. His rough pubic hairs tickled the boy’s butt. He withdrew a couple of inches and slammed in hard.

“Harder! Don’t hold back! I need it, man!”

Idaho lifted the boy by his stomach to allow him to fuck in and out hard and fast. To his surprise, he could feel his own cock as it slithered up the boy’s hole.

“Watch this.” Fred grabbed Idaho’s shoulder and rotated until he was facing his lover. Now Idaho could see the outline of his cock as it forced its way to places most men never knew existed. The kid had talent.

To his surprise, Fred lifted himself until their lips met. They kissed passionately as Idaho pounded away. He took shallow strokes at first, but when the kisses grew more intense, he increased the length of his stroke, popping out of the second hole and back in. Each time, he heard that popping noise that sounded a little like someone smacking a bare butt.

Idaho let a few tears of joy escape. They traveled down his face, joining the kiss as a salty surprise.

Fred looked at Idaho. “Why are you crying?”

“You’ve made me so happy!”

The kid grinned. “Fucking is the best. Everybody wins!” Idaho noticed how his stubble had reddened the boy's mouth to match his apple cheeks. He also felt his hairy tummy growing wet from the boy’s precum. The tiny penis was hard now. It felt like a thumb as it pressed up against him.

Idaho closed his eyes and started fucking the way he had always wanted to, but never could until now. When he opened his eyes, sweat pouring down his face, he saw the boy’s eyes glazed over with ecstasy. The kid’s mouth moved, but no words came out. Idaho needed to stop worrying about him. It was time for him to be selfish. His powerful hips rocked back and forth like a locomotive. The length of his strokes brought his cock head all the way to the boy’s asshole and then all the way to the second wall in less than a second. It was far too powerful for a normal person. Fred wasn’t normal.

“You okay?” He thought he should ask.

The kid made the OK symbol with his thumb and forefinger. His head lolled from side to side in time with the rocking of the caboose.

Idaho was close. He could feel his cock leaving slippery trails of precum in Fred’s ass. His balls churned as though they were a living creature. They pulled up tightly against Fred’s cock, preparing for the upcoming parade of semen.

“You ready, son?”

Fred nodded. “Yes, Daddy.”

That word was just too much for Idaho. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna come!”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna come.”

Fred said, “Me too.”

And without touching himself, the boy shot a massive load from his tiny dick, hitting Idaho on the chin, and covering his face and the floor behind him with the sticky mess.

“Unhhh!” Idaho was beyond words now. He erupted, spewing molten lava deep inside the boy. After eight squirts, he was still going. All told, he shot thirteen times during this one orgasm.

The kid leaned back. His smile was a reward. Idaho had never finished up a fuck with a smiling partner. They usually made horrible grimaces and looked away. And these were women who could only take half of him. They didn’t have another hole for him to fuck deeper. This boy did.

Idaho was about to pull away. The boy grabbed his arm.

“Don’t. Stay inside me. Let’s do it again.”
So fucking hot! Can't wait for the next one!

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part 3 of 3 - NOTE: This is just the opening of a novella. I’ll publish the whole magical story on peterschutes.com and also at Smashwords and Amazon when I get around to it. Enjoy!

The words were an aphrodisiac. His spent cock sprang to life again, buried inside the boy. The kid reached up and rubbed Idaho’s furry chest, tracing circles around the nipples before he pinched both of them very hard. Nobody had ever done that to Idaho before. He was startled by how much it turned him on.

“Keep doing that while I fuck you.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

There it was again. That word. He jackrabbit in and out in shallow strokes until he was fully hard, then switched to longer strokes. Pop! The cock pushed in and out of the second hole. The boy was nearly torturing his tits. But it was the least he could do to let him, since he was giving him such a merciless fucking. With one hand on Idaho’s nipple, Fred reached around and put a wet finger against the man’s hole. He wormed his finger inside. It was painful, but Idaho allowed it. He never understood how any guy could stand to be fucked. But Fred clearly loved it. Between the nipple and the finger, he was hurting a little. Then Fred pressed against his prostate. Idaho’s mind was blown. He spread more precum throughout the kid’s guts. It came in buckets.

“Shit! That feels so good.”

Fred nodded. “I know. How about now?”

Fred snuck a second finger in, allowing him to press even harder while he stretched Idaho’s hole. Idaho was a confident man. But this boy had him doubting his masculinity. He had never let anyone inside him like that. It was like being a woman. But if felt really good. With each additional finger, Idaho felt his inhibitions lift. He wanted the boy to penetrate him. His little cock wouldn’t be able to, but his hand sure could. He gasped when the thumb joined its fingers inside him. Fred pushed his Vaseline coated fist into Idaho. Each time Idaho drew back, he got a fistful of fingers. Fred was persistent and talented. Once his hand popped in, he didn’t let it out. He just let each stroke Idaho took help him bury his fist deeper inside the man.

Pretty soon, it was Fred who was doing all the fucking. Idaho stayed buried deep inside the boy who was forearm deep. The older man could feel as the pretty boy pushed his fist through the second hole, and heard the same popping noise he heard earlier.

Fred fucked Idaho hard with his arm, popping in and out of the second hole with abandon. Idaho was still rock hard, and close to coming again. The pressure at his prostate was pushing out a lot of clear sticky liquid. When Fred got to the elbow, Idaho had an orgasm. It wasn’t his cock. He was quivering hard inside. His ass was coming. He writhed upon the boy’s arm, feeling his fingers tickling his guts somewhere deep inside.

“Oh fuck man! Fuck!”

Fred punched hard, coming all the way out of Idaho’s hole then going elbow deep. It was both excruciating and exquisite. The pain and the pleasure could not be separated out. They became one. Suddenly, the older man’s balls pulled up tight.

“I’m coming.”

Fred nodded. He pulled his fist out of Idaho and leaned back, enjoying the hot sticky sensation as the cum pooled deep inside him. Idaho couldn’t believe how hard and how much he came, even more than the first time. He felt a hot spray on his furry tummy and realized that Fred had come a second time as well, again without touching himself.

“How do you do that?”

Fred shrugged. “It’s just one of my many talents.”

Idaho looked Fred Talmadge in the eyes. “Will you do that again for me?”

“I was just going to ask you the same thing, after bumming a cigarette.”

The young hobo and his older companion rode the rails together. In the hobo jungles, they always found an out-of-the-way place to fuck and fist. The youth was father to the man in all things sexual. He showed him pleasures most of us only dream about.

One night Idaho asked, “What do you want to do with your life?”

Fred answered, “I’m ambitious. I want to keep doing this forever.”

To be continued at petershcutes.com