The American Idol Guys....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've looked, but haven't noticed anything unusual. If I've been missing something, please give us some details to help steer my viewing, blue27. Which ones have attracted your attention? :9

clownboots19: I haven't noticed any "stand-outs" either so far, but maybe I am just not looking HARD enough...haha.

D

deleted2253

Originally posted by clownboots19@Mar 2 2005, 01:31 AM
I haven't noticed any "stand-outs" either so far, but maybe I am just not looking HARD enough...haha.
[post=287587]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh I've noticed one! The bulge on Joseph Murena looks pretty good! The camera is never still long enough to get a good look, but see what you think, pretty cute too!

http://www.idolonfox.com/photosvideos/inde...URENA&expand=19

scroll through the photos, some look pretty decent! :9 :D

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joseph showed a major package in the segment where the contestants were told they would make the final 24. He was sitting in a chair when the judges told him he was moving on to the finals, and when he rose to leave he was carrying a huge bulge.

Maybe he was just extremely happy...

clownboots19: He would be one of the last dudes I would wanna know is buldgin' or not, he's ugly and very feminine looking to me.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think Joseph is ugly by any means. I think he is cute but that could be the Italian in me and also that I am drawn to darker men. I too did notice a bit of a bulge. Hopefully he'll be around for a while in the competition. By the way, I didn't know that being stylish and well groomed came across as 'effeminate.'

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Mar 2 2005, 04:42 PM
I don't think Joseph is ugly by any means. I think he is cute but that could be the Italian in me and also that I am drawn to darker men. I too did notice a bit of a bulge. Hopefully he'll be around for a while in the competition. By the way, I didn't know that being stylish and well groomed came across as 'effeminate.'
[post=287697]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, well... not all are as fine-tuned and cultured as yourself, Jeep.

I am taking a shining to Travis Tucker, myself... and I have a chance of seeing him, since he DOES go to school at UVa, and I DO live but a mile from campus!

Tee hee. I'm a stinker. I could potentially stalk an Idol contestant.

Note I said "potentially". I'm NOT going to do it. I shall ask around, however.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
A friend works for a Birmingham (Alabama) TV station and went to L.A. to interview Bo Bice. Says he dresses right and shows a nice bulge. I like his voice but would prefer him with shorter hair. To each his own though.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Upon watching my TiVo of the show last night I couldn't help but check out Joseph's package and I didn't see anything there really that 'stuck' out to me. I think Mario is the cutest guy up there though not to mention that he is a good performer. I also thought that Joseph shouldn't have gone last night and neither should have Aloha. Oh, well.

clownboots19: Mario seems pretty cool, and is not bad looking, one of you made a comment on this post I think, that he is gay....how do you? Sorry, I am not gay, is there something I am not picking up on that gives him away, or has he told people?