The Anthony Weiner weinergate?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know i shouldn't be but i am very disappointed in politicians, very depressing if indeed they are to be held to a higher standard.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know i shouldn't be but i am very disappointed in politicians, very depressing if indeed they are to be held to a higher standard.

I just added that because the only reason I have never pursued a public position is I did not want to hold myself to a higher standard and have my private life micro-analyzed. I wish the people who actually have would consider being more judicious and professional.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had one of my Republican friends just call me up to gloat about this story. I laughed with him -- of course. Then I reminded him Weiner was sending pics to girls, not hanging out in an airport toilet tapping his foot looking for a blowjob from a guy in the next stall. Oh, and Weiner wasn't arrested nor did he have to plead guilty to charges. See, he broke no laws. He might have not exercised common sense, but I think that's probably a charge all politicians are guilty of from time to time.

Those of you looking for a newsworthy scandal need to keep looking. And the rest of you ought to keep things in perspective.

Last edited:

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a NY voter but I'll put my two cents in... There are more important things going on in the world to worry about whether someone did or did not send photos in their panties on Twitter.

Yeah...like Sarah Palin's bus going 70 in a 55. The Lame-stream media was all over that.

As for that moron Anthony Wiener......first of all, is anyone really surprised? His story was full of holes from the start. Only people with some pretty thick blinders would have believed for a SECOND that his account was hacked. That was the most lame explanation he could have come up with.

Second.....what he does OUTSIDE of congress is just as important as what he does INSIDE of congress (which really isn't much). He's a public figure...and if you're that ignorant to think that "what he does in his private life is his business" you should seek help. He is a public servant..plus, he used public resources to do what he did.

Third......had the shoe been on the other foot (ie Wiener had been a conservative or a Repub.), you all would have been demanding for his head from day one. There would not have been ANY of this garbage where you make excuses for him. If a Repub had said their twitter account had been hacked, you would have dismissed that faster than anyone could believe...rather than being a sheep and believing him.

Fourth............this is what's to be expected when Slick Willy is the pastor of your marriage.

If he was at all honorable, he would resign immediately and go back to where ever it is he's from. He is a disgrace to this country.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Palin will be SO PISSED that Wiener's STILL hogging ALL the lame stream media attention. :mad:

Almost like the HER enemies planned this or somethin'. :rolleyes:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah...like Sarah Palin's bus going 70 in a 55. The Lame-stream media was all over that.

As for that moron Anthony Wiener......first of all, is anyone really surprised? His story was full of holes from the start. Only people with some pretty thick blinders would have believed for a SECOND that his account was hacked. That was the most lame explanation he could have come up with.

Second.....what he does OUTSIDE of congress is just as important as what he does INSIDE of congress (which really isn't much). He's a public figure...and if you're that ignorant to think that "what he does in his private life is his business" you should seek help. He is a public servant..plus, he used public resources to do what he did.

Third......had the shoe been on the other foot (ie Wiener had been a conservative or a Repub.), you all would have been demanding for his head from day one. There would not have been ANY of this garbage where you make excuses for him. If a Repub had said their twitter account had been hacked, you would have dismissed that faster than anyone could believe...rather than being a sheep and believing him.

Fourth............this is what's to be expected when Slick Willy is the pastor of your marriage.

If he was at all honorable, he would resign immediately and go back to where ever it is he's from. He is a disgrace to this country.

Your post is more than a bit hypocritical considering you have 253 photos in your gallery for perusal :rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i suppose i'm still too much of an idealist and still want to believe that the people we elect have all Americans best interest at heart. yes i too believe they should be held to a higher standard. sadly so many fail.
as for weiner, it is not so much the sex issue that bothers me, it is the deception.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Gee, don't you just love sweeping generalizations? :rolleyes:

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
We have proof upon proof that Americans are capable of still respecting a politician after a sex scandal, an attempt at deception, or a combination of both. We got to see the decent bulge of kind of a hot guy. Enjoy it and move on or roll your eyes and move on. But let's not act high and mighty like we're surprised it happened and now we're scandalized.

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard there are more revealing photos. Anyone find?
I was hoping for more when I heard about this. It was disappointing to find out, after spending that whole day hearing about this in the news and work conversation, that all the chaos was over a covered bulge (nice one though it is). Sad trombone.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm very disappointed. What's up with straight men needing to send photos of their junk all over the world? The only good thing about his stupidity is that it took all of the attention away from Sarah Palin's "vacation" for one day and I'm sure Santorum is thrilled that the wind beneath his campaign wings stopped when he announced his run for head of "It's Jobs!" (but I really want to dismantle Roe/Wade, wink wink) of the country.

Today it was cool and sunny in Barcelona. We ate at a friend's home where we were treated to a delicious catalan version of cassoulet, and many, many glasses of a fine riojo. Ah . . . what may the 'morrow bring? Local apricots showed up in the market this week. And the little open-air market that serves my part of the world had a real good deal on delicious fresh trout. And the cucumbers, carrots, and all other produce are e-coli-free. Turns out once again Germans don't know how to grow healthy produce. Biggest news in Diario was that the general feeling is NOT to sell anything to Germany -- ever. Tomorrow the Wiener story may be buried in a small one or two-inch column under "el mundo.'

It just may be time to give up my US Citizenship, if for nothing else, just the fresh tomatoes.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
It is another barf by Brietbart.
It was already reported by Weiner that his Twitter was hacked, and the woman that was sent the photo has made a statement that she never had any contact with Anthony Weiner. In fact, she never even saw the photo that was sent to her because it was already deleted. But why miss a good chance to smear someone even if it isn't true? The fact that news organizations even bother to let Brietbart on TV and open his mouth is ridiculous.

Ironically, something similar happened to a politician in Canada around the same time too. You should check that out. :)

Its official, you believe every liberal leaning piece of shit media report you read with absolutely no attempt at critical analysis.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard there are more revealing photos. Anyone find?

Breitbart has a photo which he says he is not going to release.
His reason:
"'I'm doing this to save his family,' Breitbart said"
Yeah, right.

He did say that it was a narcissistic pose and without going into detail said it would be appropriate for "Blueboy".

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its official, you believe every liberal leaning piece of shit media report you read with absolutely no attempt at critical analysis.

It's official... you didn't read the rest of the thread and saw that I retracted my statement once new evidence was presented. Unlike you, I didn't jump to conclusions like so many other people did around here. I went based on the information that was available and not some bigoted beliefs bestowed in simple minded individuals like yourself that can only view things in binary.

On a side note, you really want to start with me again after our last altercation in the Patriot Act thread? Is your life so damn pathetic that you are reduced to doing nothing more but intentionally targeting my nickname in threads and stirring up shit when nobody even gives a damn if you die tomorrow? Because let me put this on record so you know exactly where you place with me. I would LOVE to see the word "banned" underneath your moniker. So be a damn fool and keep pushing my buttons. With people like you, I don't fuckin' play anymore.

Last edited:

B_jkmkch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it is actually nothing...not that he posted his penis photo...but politically I guess half of americans are conservative....so you do the math....

but i think it is more politically motivated and it is a trend nowadays...everywhere in the world...to discredit someone...'sexually'...

Bobgoldwae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weiner not only lied he disgraced his position...the dems have enough trouble with the idiot in the White House and dont need scumbag Congressmen sending pictures of their privates to women...go do it to your wife.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Weiner not only lied he disgraced his position...the dems have enough trouble with the idiot in the White House and dont need scumbag Congressmen sending pictures of their privates to women...go do it to your wife.

Troll much?