The anti-size conspiracy

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is a general thread to discuss the anti-size conspiracy.

For those who don't know the anti-size conspiracy is an international, centuries old conspiracy whose purpose is to hide and deny the power of big dicks in society and human interactions.

Have you ever wondered why men aren't allowed to walk around with their dicks hanging out? Why so many people say, "size doesn't matter"? Why our leaders are corrupt and incompetent? Why racism, sexism and homophobia exist? Why "men" with small dicks are allowed to live above ground? Why "men" with small dicks are considered male at all? It's all because of the biggest and most horrifying conspiracy of all time. The anti-size conspiracy.

This thread is to discuss the conspiracy and how we can eventually end it and bring a new golden age to humanity.

Perhaps a mod could sticky this?

Reactions: Exbiker and twoton

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wally, as many members will say without any visual proof of your dick size you must have a small one. I suspect you are the leader of the small dick conspiracy and are controlled by the misguided hung studs. I have heard you are trying to break free of your controllers by exposing the conspiracy here. But it won't work. They've got you by the little balls you have. Surrender now while you can. There is no escape!

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are sooooo many people on these kinds of forums who act like this so I can't tell if you're joking or not...=[

Wally is single minded and totally believes what he is saying. There is no changing his mind and everything he sees or does is colored by his belief in this conspiracy. He won't even agree to disagree or entertain the possibility that he may be wrong.

If you don't agree with him, then either you are part of the conspiracy or blinded/brainwashed by it.

It's a shame, because I think he'd probably be a cool guy to chat with, but his fixation is tough to get passed.

Reactions: 693987
D

deleted15807

• Why "men" with small dicks are allowed to live above ground?
  • Why "men" with small dicks are considered male at all?
  • Perhaps a mod could sticky this?

You have outdone yourself once again if that's possible ;) Your creativity in exalting and edifying the power of a large dick is unparalleled.

Reactions: malakos

suchsights

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Crap I'm torn.
I fall on the small side of the scale, and while I'm not crazy about the idea of a new subterranean lifestyle, I am very much in favour of men walking around with their dicks hanging out...
Fuck it - I don't like the Sun all that much anyway. Bring on the Golden Age :p

Wally is single minded and totally believes what he is saying. There is no changing his mind and everything he sees or does is colored by his belief in this conspiracy. He won't even agree to disagree or entertain the possibility that he may be wrong.

If you don't agree with him, then either you are part of the conspiracy or blinded/brainwashed by it.

It's a shame, because I think he'd probably be a cool guy to chat with, but his fixation is tough to get passed.
if he's always posting such harmful topics why hasn't he been banned yet..? or at least told to tone it down. do the mods really want a guy running around making topics about why he thinks men with small penises are worthless?

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if he's always posting such harmful topics why hasn't he been banned yet..? or at least told to tone it down. do the mods really want a guy running around making topics about why he thinks men with small penises are worthless?

Well, technically, it is not harmful.

Deluded or misguided, yes. Harmful, not really.

I could around all day saying the sky is purple or leaves are blue, that doesn't make it harmful.

And, someone could go around spouting bigotry and intolerance... heck it happens everyday right now. While it is rude, it doesn't raise to the level of harassment that would get him banned.

And, luckily, Wally is polite and keeps his fixation/paranoia to a few posts every once and a while.

Reactions: malakos