The anti-size conspiracy

Well, technically, it is not harmful.

Deluded or misguided, yes. Harmful, not really.

I could around all day saying the sky is purple or leaves are blue, that doesn't make it harmful.

And, someone could go around spouting bigotry and intolerance... heck it happens everyday right now. While it is rude, it doesn't raise to the level of harassment that would get him banned.

And, luckily, Wally is polite and keeps his fixation/paranoia to a few posts every once and a while.

that's because saying the sky is purple won't hurt anyone but saying that men with small dicks should live in the sewers is hurtful..it would be like making a topic saying gays must be locked in cages or something..! it's offensive to men with small dicks who don't buy into the sph fetish role play thing that Wally has going on..he really shouldn't be allowed to keep on like this! it's silly!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I have one and I only thing to add to this latest Wally mini-junk madness ...

Isn't Superjojo's avatar photo too cute for words? Like Ellen Page if she were a dude. I just want to put him in my purse and take him home and share a pint of Ben & Jerry's over an episode of Game of Thrones. He's the gay friend I wish I always had.

Reactions: find83 and malakos

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Crap I'm torn.
I fall on the small side of the scale, and while I'm not crazy about the idea of a new subterranean lifestyle, I am very much in favour of men walking around with their dicks hanging out...
Fuck it - I don't like the Sun all that much anyway. Bring on the Golden Age :p

You will prefer life underground. You see, us Smalls are a less evolved form of humanity. We are designed to live in caves, not houses. So living underground will be much closer to what is the most comfortable for us.

that's because saying the sky is purple won't hurt anyone but saying that men with small dicks should live in the sewers is hurtful..it would be like making a topic saying gays must be locked in cages or something..! it's offensive to men with small dicks who don't buy into the sph fetish role play thing that Wally has going on..he really shouldn't be allowed to keep on like this! it's silly!

It's not hurtful. I'm helping my fellow Smalls. You see we're inferior, non-men. But society wants us to think that we're the equal of superior hung studs. This is wrong. It's trying to make us into something that we're not. Remember, you can't be happy in life until you are true to yourself. Us Smalls need to be true to ourselves and come to terms with our own inferiority.

If we could just get rid of this idea that "penis size doesn't matter" or that men with small dicks can live in normal, above ground society we would all be able to live happier and healthier lives.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You will prefer life underground. You see, us Smalls are a less evolved form of humanity. We are designed to live in caves, not houses. So living underground will be much closer to what is the most comfortable for us.

It's not hurtful. I'm helping my fellow Smalls. You see we're inferior, non-men. But society wants us to think that we're the equal of superior hung studs. This is wrong. It's trying to make us into something that we're not. Remember, you can't be happy in life until you are true to yourself. Us Smalls need to be true to ourselves and come to terms with our own inferiority.

If we could just get rid of this idea that "penis size doesn't matter" or that men with small dicks can live in normal, above ground society we would all be able to live happier and healthier lives.

So you're saying a skinny guy with a big dick is superior to a muscular guy with a small dick?

Of the two, which one would you call to help you pack a moving van so you can relocate to this underground dwelling you plan on sulking in?

Reactions: malakos

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
What about racist women who hate other women of other races? Or female homophobia?
So you're saying a skinny guy with a big dick is superior to a muscular guy with a small dick?

Of the two, which one would you call to help you pack a moving van so you can relocate to this underground dwelling you plan on sulking in?

Depends on how heavy the stuff is, the equipment he has, and how smart he is with that sort of stuff.

Also even if one is more helpful than the other, if he is an asshole.. I'd rather have the less helpful one. : P

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Who are the perpetrators of it?

A secret society of smalls, The LilDickManati

Wally is single minded and totally believes what he is saying. There is no changing his mind and everything he sees or does is colored by his belief in this conspiracy. He won't even agree to disagree or entertain the possibility that he may be wrong.

If you don't agree with him, then either you are part of the conspiracy or blinded/brainwashed by it.

It's a shame, because I think he'd probably be a cool guy to chat with, but his fixation is tough to get passed.

Kinda like a professional wrasslin' character, you have to believe in your gimmick if you want the audience to believe. He's an innovator, creating a whole new level of SPH, getting your rocks off on Small Penis Bigotry

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

I would call the guy with the bigger dick. Even if he's not as strong as the Small, he will do the job better.

D

deleted1048037

I think this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. So only men who have really huge dicks can be called men? Men who who have small dicks should live underground? And even if that ridiculous theory was true...people would have done this ridiculous division between men and then put them together to deliberately cause animosity and confrontation amongst man kind, for example, homophobia and racism? ...I am actually shocked to even be reading this.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I think this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. So only men who have really huge dicks can be called men? Men who who have small dicks should live underground? And even if that ridiculous theory was true...people would have done this ridiculous division between men and then put them together to deliberately cause animosity and confrontation amongst man kind, for example, homophobia and racism? ...I am actually shocked to even be reading this.

It might be shocking, but it's all true.

I think size integration was initially done as a form of mercy to Smalls, but it has gone too far. The sizes were meant to be separate. Smalls were made to live underground and in the mines. Working the menial, disgusting jobs that hung studs are too good for. It's our purpose.

The denial of this basic truth has led to all the problems of the modern world, because we know that in our hearts all men are NOT created equal. Some men are better than others and there is some basic, common sense dividing line between those with value and those without. So in our confusion, we turn to race, nationality or religion to determine who is superior. All the while, the true measure of man's value was between his legs the whole time.

Join me and reject racism, homophobia, sexism and nationalism. Embrace the almighty power of BIG DICKS.

D

deleted1048037

It might be shocking, but it's all true.

I think size integration was initially done as a form of mercy to Smalls, but it has gone too far. The sizes were meant to be separate. Smalls were made to live underground and in the mines. Working the menial, disgusting jobs that hung studs are too good for. It's our purpose.

The denial of this basic truth has led to all the problems of the modern world, because we know that in our hearts all men are NOT created equal. Some men are better than others and there is some basic, common sense dividing line between those with value and those without. So in our confusion, we turn to race, nationality or religion to determine who is superior. All the while, the true measure of man's value was between his legs the whole time.

Join me and reject racism, homophobia, sexism and nationalism. Embrace the almighty power of BIG DICKS.
Well, it's so nice to see someone so confident about his penis size, and I already do love big dicks.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lock me up - put me in a cage. After all, I'm just a big dick toy. I smell like a ripe male working in the heat. The smell will only make you get harder when you see my big ole' bull dick and low-hanging nutsack.

I hope this is the overall direction this thread is heading in.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Act like what?

This is a real issue. Not some lame game or joke. Dick size is serious business.

And if anyone doesn't believe it's serious business, look at all the guys who pump, and all the $millions invested in the research, manufacture, marketing of pills,etc to help men increase their feelings of self-worth.