The anti-size conspiracy

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As much as I understand the reasons behind segregating hung men from small dicked men, there might be guys that are important to me personally who would be shipped off to who knows where.

I'm all in favor of strengthening our civilization, but would we be truly stronger if we sent the small dicked underground?

Wouldn't it show the power of the hung if we were to magnanimously find some arrangement to allow the inferior-dicked to live among us? It would be a demonstration of our charity and compassion for ages to come.

Reactions: wallyj84

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously, the perpetrators of the conspiracies would have to be dealt with in the most predjudiced manner possible. Perhaps by neutering?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As much as I understand the reasons behind segregating hung men from small dicked men, there might be guys that are important to me personally who would be shipped off to who knows where.

I'm all in favor of strengthening our civilization, but would we be truly stronger if we sent the small dicked underground?

Wouldn't it show the power of the hung if we were to magnanimously find some arrangement to allow the inferior-dicked to live among us? It would be a demonstration of our charity and compassion for ages to come.

I think that's how the anti-size conspiracy started. Well intentioned hung studs tried to treat us small like people when we just aren't.

We deserve nothing but contempt.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Obviously, the perpetrators of the conspiracies would have to be dealt with in the most predjudiced manner possible. Perhaps by neutering?

We could only neuter the Smalls who were part of it. The hung studs would have to be spared. Their cocks are too valuable to be mutilated by a neutering.

D

deleted136887

Build a hole in the ground and make them micro weenied miss- labbeled men pay for it.
Lock em up!!
Make Umarica GREAT again!

D

deleted3200

There's a big part of me that hopes Wally is just great at satire

....and a much bigger part tells me some people just need to leave the internet alone and go outside

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've met Trump and have shook hands with him. He does not have small hands. He is a big guy in real life.

Firstly, my comment was not meant to be taken seriously.

Secondly, they have measured a bronze cast of his hand from Madame Tussaud's in New York and found his hands are smaller than 85 percent of all American men. Considering he is 6'3", that would make his hands even smaller relative to the size of his body.

BULLDOG00

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly, my comment was not meant to be taken seriously.

Secondly, they have measured a bronze cast of his hand from Madame Tussaud's in New York and found his hands are smaller than 85 percent of all American men. Considering he is 6'3", that would make his hands even smaller relative to the size of his body.

Yeah, I know it was a joke.

There is no way that statistic about his hand size is true.

BULLDOG00

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trump has small hands.
Trump is President.
What more proof of a conspiracy is needed? The inadequately-sized men know that they can only achieve success by conspiring to help each other. The hung men tend not to group together. We tend to be the kind of guys who try to handle life on our own, independently, beholden to no one. In the face of an organized cabal, like the one that got Trump into the Oval Office, it's difficult for us to achieve. So maybe he's in the Oval Office. He'd never adequately fill an Oval Orifice. :p

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You love fake news. You must be a deluded leftist. Go to your underground cave.

You can't measure a hand from a cast. You measure from the end of the wrist to the tip of the finger, impossible with a hand print.

You are making Wally look sane.
Oh come on now. We're having fun. No need for name calling.

I find the use of ad hominem in a discussion tends to indicate an admission of defeat by the user anyway.