The Anticipation of Sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Dec 16, 2010.

1. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

For me, part of what makes sex with someone else so freakin' incredible is the time leading up to when you actually get it.

Today, one of my best buds from the last place I lived is coming through town, and we're getting together for a few hours of fun later today.

Right now, I'm feeling so awesome and alive and excited. I love that! It's like fore-foreplay for me. I've been thinking to myself, as I've been around other people, "Right now, I look to all the world like any other middle-aged guy, but later I'm gonna be shooting a hot load in my best friend's ass and making him cum all over his hotel room!" :biggrin1::cool:

2. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    When my BF and I first hooked up, it was over two months until we had sex. He teased me and made me wait (which is totally fine) but when we had sex for the first time it was the most amazing sex that I hav ever had. It was the wait that built it up for me and made it so incredable. Cheeres to you. Have fun!

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Thanks, Xsilver!! Here's some pics of me boning up today in anticipation ... here, here and here. Non-gold members can click on them and see them, too.

4. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love it too. I met this guy at a house party a mutual friend was having. Then we connected on Facebook and I saw that it was his birthday, so I went out with him. We ended up having a three-some for his birthday. It's been six months and we haven't hooked up since (well, we had a five-some after hours at a leather shot in San Francisco, but didn't do anything with each other), but we regularly go to underwear night together, work out together, and shower together. We's even spent the night together a few times and done nothing more than make out. We'll hook up again, but until then, the anticipation is intoxicating.

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Spent a couple of awesome hours yesterday ... going back for more today

6. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get that feeling everytime I think about a trip to North Central Ohio.:biggrin1::tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted