The appeal of an uncut dick

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright ladies (and gay men), you're going to have to explain something to me - what exactly is the appeal of an uncut penis? I've read and heard many comments about how great uncircumsized cocks look and everything but, as the owner of such dick, I'm curious as to what exactly is so great about being uncut.

I would also be interested to know what makes some people dislike uncircumsized penises.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cut dicks...the heads were designed by nature to live covered & moist.
cut dicks have heads that feel dry & rougher.

uncut...with more skin to move on the shaft, i'm likely to get irritated by friction. i don't get that friction soreness.
honeymoon cystitis is never sexy!

and it's just fun to play with sometimes.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To some, "Original Equipment" has a certain appeal. Just ask the collectors of classic and/or antique automobiles.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sensitivity.

To me, it's incredibly erotic to touch an uncut man's frenulum lightly with my tongue and have him thrust his hips completely off the bed while shouting my name.

The same act on 99.9% of cut men yields, "Hey, man, suck it. That won't get me off."

'Nuff said.

NCbear (who loves it when his man makes a lot of noise)

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Uncut penises are like birthday/christmas gifts....you can see that's a big one, but you can't wait to open it up and see what's inside. They're just fun to suck really, actually all large cocks are fun to suck, but uncut especially since you don't see them that often. They're like a dying breed or something.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Alright ladies (and gay men), you're going to have to explain something to me - what exactly is the appeal of an uncut penis? I've read and heard many comments about how great uncircumsized cocks look and everything but, as the owner of such dick, I'm curious as to what exactly is so great about being uncut.
I hate that word actually. I've been trying to get people to change over to intact/cut or natural/cut. The appeal is it is normal. Undiminished.
I would also be interested to know what makes some people dislike uncircumsized penises.
Hate that word too, but I have no fucking idea. It's something left over maybe from Victorian England, well make that the fucking bronze age. Stone age? I don't get it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To some, "Original Equipment" has a certain appeal. Just ask the collectors of classic and/or antique automobiles.
I'm not a car collector but I know that "numbers matching" can add a lot to a car. That means original engine and transmission in the body that left the factory. On a car that's been updated, "NOS" parts -- new original stock -- adds move value than modern parts in many cases.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tying "uncut" and cars together: Suppose a hardtop coupe has it's top cut off. Would people call that an unhardtop? *My spell checker didn't like unhardtop.*

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
Sensitivity.

To me, it's incredibly erotic to touch an uncut man's frenulum lightly with my tongue and have him thrust his hips completely off the bed while shouting my name.

The same act on 99.9% of cut men yields, "Hey, man, suck it. That won't get me off."

'Nuff said.

NCbear (who loves it when his man makes a lot of noise)

Exactly! It's a different world of sensitivy. I love to have the frenulum lightly tongued and foreskin sucked on and pulled in between the teeth. That's something that I would be sad to know is not a possiblity when cut.

hugenhard4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im uncut, and i think most of the guys around england are uncut, but it seems like all the guys in america are cut???

Am i wrong?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer a cut dick, mostly because no matter how much a guy with an uncut dick washes his penis, it always has a distinct pungent odour compared to that of a cut dick.