The, Are you happy with your size, poll.

SR_Mike_Rowe_Peen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am fine with my current size. I feel as though having it too big might just be too cumbersome. For what I plan on doing I don't need anything getting in my way (martial arts).

Just for reference, I'm 5.5 inch long and 5 inch girth.

Broodruff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would LOVE to be thicker, I'm pretty happy with my length (unless you ask me after I've just watched mandingo or someone else ridiculous like that)

I'm 8 inches, maybe a little bit longer on a really good day - I'm no pencil dick, I'd just love to have a bit more girth!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of women have been pleased with my size. I wouldn't mind if it was thicker and longer though. If I could choose I like to be around 8" and longer when soft.

D

deleted709519

Yeah, I'd like to be bigger, Though I havent measured myself before....

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never gotten complaints but I do find that I want my penis longer and thicker. I think 11" would be good for me - also giving me a constant flaccid length of 6-7" even when cold. That's just what I want.

To answer your question: no. Not happy with my size.

Simba

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As much as I feel betrayed by my brain, truthfully I wish I were about .25" bigger in both length and girth. It would put me comfortably beyond two numbers that for some reason or another have stuck in my head for years as ideals.

Being the size I am has caused enough problems so I don't have any need for more, but those numbers are just in there.

All in all, I love my size but if I had the chance and no one would know, maybe a smidge more because I'm human.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd actually like to be smaller, especially when flaccid. I'm 8.5" now but I really wish it was more like 7.5" or even 7". I also wish that I was smaller flaccid so that I didn't have to worry about what sort of underwear I can wear with certain pants and so I could actually wear shorts without super tight underwear.

As a side note I also wish my balls were a bit bigger. They're fairly average now (I think) but with my size they look a little small. It'd be great if my urethra was smaller as well. I feel like it'd be easier to build pressure and shoot instead of dribble out.

Last edited:

Quast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truthfully, I'd probably prefer .5 - 1 more inch in length and maybe a little more girth. But since posting photos here the comments people have made really make me satisfied with what I have.