The arrest

First story here. Hope some of you will like it. I apologize a head of time. My spelling and grammar are not perfect.

The Arrest. November 1989

She was awakened, by the slam of the motel room door. Looking at her watch it was 10:15 PM.

" Oh shit!!! " My wife Misty said out loud. As she sat up in bed. Stripped of everything except her sheer black nylons. Her head aches, Her whole body aches. Including her pussy and ass. The taste of cum, in her mouth. Along with sticky drying cum, all over her body.

I generally got home around midnight. After working the 2nd. Shift and all. And expecting my dinner to be cooked and ready.

" Damn! I got fucked and don't even remember it. " She mumbles.

Stumbling around the room, gathering her cloths. No time for a shower. She pulls her long blonde hair back in to a ponytail. Washed up a little, and touched up her makeup and dressed.

Before leaving the room. She grabbed the package, that she was sent there to get. Placing it under her coat. Walking to her car, Totally unaware she was being watched.

She found Shirley. Her best friend since the 1rst grade, asleep in the passenger seat. She tossed the package in to Shirley's lap.

" Why didn't you wake me up? Mikey's going to kill me! You know."

" I tried! They drugged your ass! "

" Then what? " Misty asked. A serious look on her face. Shirley starts to laugh.

" Girl you got fucked! "

" How many? "

" It stared with 4. I lost count after 10. "

" Your lying! "

" Just wait until you see the video. "

Misty cranked her black Chevy Nova. And carefully drove through the down town streets. On to the expressway. Out of town she exits. All most home. That is until she carelessly rolls through the stop sign.

" No!...Not now! " She says, as the blue lights comes on behind her. She pulls over, And nervously lights a cigarette. And puts her sunglasses on.

From behind an officer approached. With flashlight in hand, looking in to the windows. She rolled her window down. The toxic smoke of her cigarette. Mixed with alcohol and the musky odor of dirty sex, told him exactly what he needed to know.

" Mrs. I need to see your license. " Misty fumbled through her purse, and handed them over. He returned to his cruiser, to radio dispatch.

" Since when did we get a black cop? " Shirley asked curiously. Being from a small town in the deep rural south. It was not common at the time, to see black police officers.

" Don't know. It must be that affirmative action crap, they talk about. "

" Do something sexy. Maybe he will let us go. "
Misty then opened her coat, and adjusted her low cut sweater. To show him a generous amount of cleavage.

" Did you see the bulge in his pants? I bet he's got a big one. " Shirley licked her lips.

" No I wasn't paying attention. "
The officer comes back, and looks down her top.

" Mrs. Jones. How much have you had to drink tonight? "

" Oh not much. "

" Step out of the car for me. "

" Why? " She asked concerned.

" Sobriety test. "

" But I'm not drunk! " She argues. As she walks to the front of his car. A cold light rain starts to fall. Through the back window, Shirley watched.

" Take the sunglasses off. " He demanded. She rested them on top of her head.

" Your eyes are bloodshot. You been taking something I need to know about? "

" No sir. I just want to go home. I've had a hard day. "
She was then put through the paces of the roadside sobriety test. The finger to nose thing. Balancing on one foot, then the other. Walking a straight line, toe to heel. While counting out loud. And was not doing well.

" Mrs. Jones. Your under arrest! For drunk driving. I'm going to need you to slip your coat off. Place your hands on your head. Spread your legs nice and wide for me please. "
He said as politely as possible.

" But I'm not drunk!...These tests are hard to do in heels! "
He turns his flashlight on again. Aiming it at her feet. Studying her sexy black peep toe pumps. His cock bulged from his tan uniform pants.

" Yes Ma'mm. I noticed those. Take them off. I'll let you try again. "

" No way! It's freezing out here! And wet. I got a new pair of hose on...That would be like so gross, If they got wet, or tore on this rough road. "
He looks again at her feet. And then at her crotch. Her fat pussy bulged from her tight acid washed Guess jeans. His cock throbbed.

" Okay. I'll let you keep them on for now. But you can look forward to taking them off at the jail. "

About that time. The K 9 unit pulls up.

" Chuck. I didn't call for back up. "

" I know...Tyrone. I know. But narcotics is looking for that black Chevy Nova. "

Misty's heart sank. She turned sick feeling and pale. Shirley joined her. They watched together. As the big dog searched the car, finding the package.

" Well lets see what we have here. "

The men cut the package open. Finding a variety of drugs. Marijuana, pills and crack cocaine.

" I looks like both of you ladies are going to jail tonight. "

The men took hold of the girls jackets. Helping them out of them.

" Oh it's so cold out here! " Shirley complained. Wearing a skimpy tank top, and was bra less.

The girls then submitted to the search. Both had been arrested before, and knew the drill.
As Shirley lifted her arms, the bottom of her bra less breasts hung out the bottom of her shirt.
Over there shoulders, down there backs. Misty watched as the big black man groped and fondled her big tits, over her cloths.

" Hey! You suppose to call a female officer to do this! " Shirley complained.
That's when officer Chuck Jenkins. Went under her shirt and groped her hard.

" Don't you worry none! Young lady. Your going to get your female officer! "

Down there bodies, The men's hands moved. Tyrone felt over my wife's ass. Then pressed his finger to her slit. Pressing her jeans and panties up in to her gap.

" A girl with a pussy like this, needs a big dick. " He whispered in to her ear.
Officer Chuck. Slipped his fingers in to the elastic waistband of Shirley's black ski pants. Pulling them out, taking a peek at her black thong.

" Nice thong. " He comments. Letting the elastic snap back against her skin.
The men then squat, to search there bottom halves. Tyrone went down Misty's thick thighs real slowly. At her feet. Misty watched as he carrassed her nylon clad ankles. He looks at her ankle bracelet.

" You a shared wife? " He asks, looking up at her.

" No! I'm Not!!! " She yells at him.
His hand slides along her foot. He tugs at the nylons between her toes.

" Stockings or pantyhose? " He looks up at her again.

" That's none of your business! "

As Chuck moved down Shirley's body. He detects something along her inner thigh.

" What are you hiding here? "

" Nothing! That's my stocking top! "

" I've been in law enforcement for over 30 years. I know when someone is hiding something. "
He then reached for the elastic waistband of her pants. And pulled them down. Finding another bag of marijuana, tucked neatly in to her stocking top. " Did you honestly think, you were going to smuggle this in to our jail? "

" I wasn't planning on going to jail! "
He then pulled her pants back up.

" Nice heels. " He comments, as he runs his fingers under the stir up part of her pants, that goes down in to her shoes, and around her feet. Like Tyrone did Misty. Chuck took his time, feeling along her nude nylons.
" It's almost a shame that you will have to take them off. "

As the girls are being handcuffed. They feel the men's cocks, pressing against there butts.

As there put in the back seat of the cruiser. The wrecker truck shows up.

" Your car will be impounded, and sold at auction. After your trial of course. "
Misty cried a little. As she watched her diseased fathers 1970 Chevy Nova, was hooked up to the wrecker.
She had been working since she was 14. And been fixing up the old car. It was the fastest in town, and she was very proud of it.

They then sat in silence, for the ride back to town. To be booked in to the jail.

They soon arrived at the police station. And we're curt walked into the lobby.

" We got them drug dealers Chief! " Tyrone announced. With a big smile on his face.
There was a news paper reporter there. Who started taking lots of pictures of them. They were marched to a heavy steel door. A loud buzzer sounded. The door opened. The girls were pushed inside. The door slammed and locked behind them.

A long brightly lit hallway awaits them. With a shiny tiled floor. Down the hall, was a big man. Dressed in orange jail garb, with a shaved head and tattoos. He was about asleep, holding up a mop.

The erotic clicking of there high heels, echoed throughout the coridor. It had been months, since he had any pussy. And seeing 2 sexy young women, dressed in there street cloths and makeup. Made his mouth water. And his dick rock hard.
He stepped out of there way, allowing them to pass.

" Be carefull ladies. The floor is wet. "
They ignore him. He followed slowly, pushing his mop bucket.
In to a small room, they are led. The inmate stands at the door. Again leaning on his mop. Observing as Tyrone takes the long leather coat, from my wife's shoulders. It's tossed to the side.
Shirley's coat is also tossed. Her bra less nipples poke through the thin tank top. The inmate gaucks at them both, as there handcuffs are removed.

" Have a seat ladies. Your allowed one phone call. "

Shirley had no one to call. She would be better off in jail, than to call her parents.
Misty chose to call her Mom, instead of me. Mom had connections, and knew how to get her out of these jams. Or so she thought.
She relayed the story to her Mother, and hung up the phone.

" Moms brining bail money, She'll be here shortly. "

" No revolving door, for you girls! Not until you see the judge Monday morning. "

" What?...You mean we have to spend the weekend here? " A shocked look on her pretty face.
The inmate stood at the door laughing .

" Welcome to jail girls. " He laughed more.
About that time. 2 plain clothed narcotic detectives walked in. They spent the next hour, braking the girls down. Like an intense Miami Vice interrogation. Playing bad cop and good cop, Offering them deals and everything.
But no way. Misty was not going to play there game.

" We ain't talking! And we want our lawyer! " She informed them both.
The interview was over.
The detectives walked out. And a female officer walks in.

Misty and Shirley's jaws dropped. As they quickly recognized who she was. It was Connie Wilson. My ex girlfriend from high school.

" Well...Well...Well. Look who we have here. " They watch as she snaps on a pair of latex gloves.
She looks at Misty.

" The homecoming queen. "
She then looks at Shirley.
" And we have the school slut. "
She then starts to laugh, a loud wicked laugh.

" On your feet! " Connie barked.
She circles the girls, looking them over. From head to toe.

" I see you've not changed any. " looking at Shirley. " Still you don't wear a bra. " She points out.

" With tits as perfect as mine, I don't need one. "

She stepped over to Misty. Checking her out. She slapped her on the ass.

" You've put on some weight... I always knew there was a fat girl, hiding in that cute little hour glass figure you had. " She looks her over again.

" Loose the sunglasses! Your not going to be a super star in here. "
Misty took the sunglasses, from her head, laid them on the table.
Connie looked down at Misty's crotch. " Unsmap and unzip those jeans! "

" Ugh! " Misty grunts, as she sucks her chubby belly in. Unfastening her jeans.

" That's right, let that fat belly out. "
As her zipper is lowered, her black satin panties comes in to view, for the first time. The men step closer, for a better look.

" Take all your jewelry off. Got any piercings? " Misty lifted her shirt, showing the little ball in her belly button. " Take it out! Take the one out of your tongue to. "

After which. Shirley followed Misty's lead, removing her ear rings. Misty's wide gold chain followed. Her watch and wedding set after that.
Connie looked at the diamond ring, with disgust.

" Your not worthy of a ring of that quality. "

" My husband thinks I am! " Misty smarted back at her.

" Your not in a position, to be getting smart with me! " She points to Misty's ankle. " Take it off! "
Misty turns toward the inmate, who had his big dick out, stroking it. where a chair was. She placed her foot, in the chair. Taking the gold ankle bracelet off. With her back to Connie, she smiled at the inmate. Along with being bent over. He got a good peek down her low cut sweater. She then reached for his cock.

" Stop it! " Connie again barked.

" But I was just going to! " With that said a steamy hot load of cum, shot from his dick. It flew through the air and landed on her foot.

" Help. " She said. As everyone watched the white goo, run down the black leather of her high heeled pump.

" Does anyone have a tissue? " Misty asked.

" You got a little more to worry about,than a little cum on your foot. "

With her finger. Misty wiped the cum, from her foot and shoe. Then sucked it from her finger, right in front of the inmate.

" Lets go girls. " Connie said. Back out in to the hallway. Toward the processing room. But it was kind of busy, with a couple, that just returned from court.

" Lets go have some fun, while they finish up. "

Misty and Shirley are then led to the Men's cell block. As they walk in. Over a hundred men start going crazy. Whistling and hollering at them. They both were scared to death. Being just barely arms length away, from the horny inmates.

Connie paraded them down to the end of the block, and then back. Every cock was out. Some of all sizes. The hot jizz was flying. And landed at there feet, as they walked back to the door. And in to the hall. Passing the couple.
The woman was a brunette. Her hair wet. Wearing only an orange tee shirt. The man, also wearing orange jail garb, with his head freshly shaved.

They step in to the processing room. To there left, was a holding cell. A mattress lay on the floor.
Along the back wall were toilets and open showers. No privacy what so ever.
To there right. Was a desk, height chart and a camera.

Then in the center of the room. The focal point. An exam table, complete with stir ups. Under the foot of the exam table, lay a pair of unzipped high heeled boots. Along with a black skirt. And a white blouse. Next to that was a mans 3 piece suit, and dress shoes.

Then was the large yellow trash can. A white bra, and a pair of pantyhose hung over the side of it. A pair of men's boxer shorts.
Around a folding metal chair. Lay the mans dark brown hair, where it had been shaved from his head.
About that time. The inmate pushing his cart of cleaning supplies walks in.

" Bill This place is a mess! Get it cleaned up. " Connie demands.

" Yes ma'mm. " He said smiling at the girls. Watching them every chance he could.

They were led to the desk. And had there finger prints taken. And then to the height chart. For there mug shots.

" Put your toes on the red line and smile. " Connie told my wife.
The camera flashed. " Turn to the right. " It flashed again. " Turn to your left. " Again the camera flashed.
The process repeated with Shirley.

" Now. Which one of you, want to be first? "

" She can be first! " They both say in unison. Connie then looks them over again. She pushes Misty down in to the chair.

" Have a seat big tits! I'll save the best for last. "
As she turns her attention to Shirley. Inmate Bill, Tyrone and deputy Jenkins comes for a closer look.

Connie takes hold of Shirley's skimpy tank top. Lifting it.

" But there's men watching! " She protests.

" So!...If I remember correctly the entire football team, saw you naked in the boys locker room. "
The shirt is removed. Shirley tried to cover herself.

" No! No! Lets show those perfect tits off! " Connie slaps her hands away from her breasts. " Pinch your nipples! Lift your tits! "
Totally humiliated. Shirley obeys her demands.

After Connie inspected Shirley's breasts, and under her arms. She was instructed to get up on the exam table. With her long blonde hair pushed back. Connie, with a small flashlight. Looked in to Shirley's ears.

" Open your mouth! Stick out your tongue! " With her gloved fingers. She probed Shirley's mouth. Her attention then moved down her body.
Misty looked on, with the feeling of dread. Antisapating the same. As each one of Shirley's high heeled shoes, were removed, inspected and dropped to the floor.

She was then told to lay back. Connie grasped the elastic waistband of the snug fitting black ski pants, along with the thong panties. And in one smooth movement, They were pulled off. She then made quick work of peeling off the nude thigh high stockings. Which were tossed in to the big yellow trash can.

Inmate Bills mouth watered. As he stared at her smooth shaved pussy. Again he took his big dick out, and stroked it.
The stir ups were slid out, of the end of the exam table. Without being told. Shirley placed her bare feet in to them.
Connie slid two fingers, deep inside her. No lube was needed. Shirley's pussy was sopping wet.

" Your so much tighter than I expected. " She said, Glancing over her shoulder at Bill. " I think I'll let you loosen her up. " She then added another finger, and massaged her clit, with her thumb.
Shirley let out a pleasurable moan. Connie brought her almost to the edge of orgasm, and stopped.

" Roll over! Get on all fours! "
With her ass up in the air. Connie stuck three fingers deep in to Shirley's rectum. Working them in and out several times.

" Okay Bill. She's all yours. Enjoy. "
He took Shirley by the arm, and walked her over to the cell. She lay down on the mattress. With her legs spread wide. And to her surprise. Bill went down on her, Eating her pussy. She was amazed at how gentle he was with her. She came twice with him just eating her pussy.

" Looks like it's your turn now Queenie. " She said looking down at my wife.

Misty then watched as Connie walked to her desk. She brought out a camera. Then handed it to Tyrone.

" I want lots of pictures of this one. Our high school reunion is coming up, and I want something to show off."

" Oh your so bad Miss Connie. " He said, Taking the first picture. As Misty sat there, fully dressed. With her jeans unfastened, and her legs slightly spread.

Like Shirley before her. Connie started at the top. Shining the small flashlight in to Misty's ears. And then.

" Open your dick sucker! "
She shines the light in to Misty's mouth. " How many cocks have you sucked? " She pulls the light away, waiting for an answer.

" More cocks than you ever will! " She says with sarcasm.

" Ha!...You dirty whore!...At least that is some truth I believe. Open it up again!..Stick out your cock licker! "
She then probed Misty's mouth, with the same latex gloves. That come right out of Shirley's ass. Tasting the taste of her ass, and pussy. " Suck my fingers clean! " Connie demands.
Misty closed her lips. As Connie fingered her mouth. Running her fingers all over Misty's tongue.

" Oh your such a nasty slut! " She pulls her fingers out, And looks at her.
Her long bleached blonde hair, still pulled back in a tight ponytail. Connie takes the ponytail holder loose. And tossed it to the trash can. Her long hair falls all the way down her back, to her ass. And across her face. She runs her fingers through her thick,feathered hair. She then pushed it back out of her eyes. Looking at her, with her smoky blue eyeliner. Her packed on makeup, and her glossy pink lips.

" Looks like it's about time for you a haircut. You know the Farrah Fawcet look, Is so out of date. "

" Please...Not my hair! " Misty begged. A tear run down her pretty face, streaking her makeup.

" Oh I must have finally hit a soft spot with you. " She then let out a wicked laugh. Then stepped behind the chair Misty was sitting in.
Her hands reached down, grasping the crisp red v necked sweater. Feeling the sweater being raised. Misty grabbed it, at the front. Attempting to hold it down. Tyrone then slapped her hand away.

" It's coming off!...There's nothing you can do about it! " Tyrone said firmly, looking her in the eye.

" Raise your arms! " Connie said. The camera flashed again, as the sweater was removed. And tossed on top of Shirley's ski pants. In a lacy black bra, looking down. She watched as her big 38 D breasts sprang free and fell, as the clasp of her bra was unhooked. The bra straps fell down her arms. Tyrone snatched the bra, and tossed it in to the trash. Before taking another picture.
Her thick puffy nipples quickly became erect, as the cool air hit them.

From behind Connie reached around Misty and squeezed and groped her. During which time. Tyrone removed his gun belt, and slowly unfastened his pants. As he lowered his tan uniform pants. Misty gaucked at the bulge in his boxer shorts.
He then lowered them, revealing his huge 12 inch BBC.

Misty's jaw dropped. The look of shock on her face. As she stared at it.
Though as humiliating as all this was. The sight of his cock, made her pussy wet. She loved the feeling of having her pussy stretched, by such a big cock.

" Ohhh...Yes! " Shirley yelled. Distracted everyone. They watch as Inmate Bill. Shoves his cock deep inside her tight pussy.
As they watch the two of them fuck.

" Connie Wilson. Come to the chiefs office please. " Was announced over the intercom.

" Don't let her run away! " Connie said to him. As she walked out.
He then stepped closer to Misty. She grasp his firm cock, and gently stroked him.

" You like that big dick...Don't you? "
He said as she played with it. She then squeezed her big tits around his cock. And he titty fucked her.

Reactions: pants73

In the Chiefs office. Me and my Mother in law, Deb waited. When Connie walks in. When I saw her, I knew Misty was in trouble.

" Connie This is Mikey and Debe. Take them back to visit, those girls your processing. " The Chief said.

" Yes sir Chief...Follow me please. " We followed Connie to a small ofice.

She looks me over, like Im a piece of meat.

" Okay stud. Strip down! " She says.

" But I didn't do anything! " I argue.

" That don't matter. If you want to see that slut...Oh excuse me. Your wife. I want your cloths. "
Piece by piece. I slowly strip down to my briefs and socks. And pause.

" All your cloths! " Connie demands. I peal off my socks, and look toward my Mother in law. She watches with interest, as I lower my briefs.
My cock is halfway hard, they both stare at it.

" Well...Mikey. You must still have feelings for me. " She reached and squeezed my cock, with her fingers. She then stroked me. And to my surprise. She knelt down and took me in to her mouth.

" Damn girl!!!...If you would have done this, in the 9th grade. I may not have dumped you. "

She lets my cock go. " I wasn't a who're like Misty is. "
She then sucked me some more. But stopped short of me shooting my load.
From her desk. She brings out a cock cage, and locked my cock up. She then handcuffed my hands behind my back.

" You Bitch!!! " I tell her. She laughs. And turns her attention to Debe.
My Mother in law. Was in her early 40's at the time. With long auburn hair. And an hour glass figure. 38 C breasts. And a plump ass, with sexy legs. How bad I wanted to see her strip, the way I did.

Earlier that night. She had been out at the bar, with one of her many boyfriends. Dressed in a tee shirt, covered by a flannel shirt. Her jeans tucked neatly in to a pair of high heeled boots.

" I'm going to need you to take the flannel shirt, and your boots off. "

With no argument Deb took her shirt off. I was surprised to see her bra less. Her tits moved freely, under her shirt. As she sat in a chair, bending down. I peeked down her shirt. As she unzipped and removed her boots. Which Connie took from her.

" Socks to please. " Connie said politely. After Debe pealed them off and stood. Submitting to be searched. Facing me. Connie looked her over again.

" Unsnap and unzip your pants please. "
My cock strained against the cage, and aches to be touched. She wore a pair of white bikini panties.

As Connie patted her down, moving down her legs, she paused.

" You know. Lets go ahead and take these off. " She took hold of Debe's jeans. And pulled them down. She stepped out of them. Still facing me. Connie slides her hand inside Debe's panties.

After pulling her hand out. Mom to was handcuffed.
Down the hallway we walked, humiliated as Hell. And in to the processing room.

Shirley was then riding the inmates big cock. And Misty was aggressively deep throating, the black mans cock.
We had got there just in time to see the cum shot.

Tyrone let out a groan. As he shot his massive load. The cum overflowing My wife's mouth. Running down her chin. His cock was still coming. He finished it off. By jacking off, all over her big tits.

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7th chapter sure didn't disappoint! Great work! As a reader, I'm curious as to how the main character (the husband) feels about the whole situation. Is he a calm and forgiving person? Did he know that his wife was involved in trafficking? Was he pissed that his meal wasn't cooked, and then finds out that his wife is in jail and pleasing other people? It's obviously your story and what not, but I hope in future episodes we learn more about the husband.

Reactions: Mikey22

7th chapter sure didn't disappoint! Great work! As a reader, I'm curious as to how the main character (the husband) feels about the whole situation. Is he a calm and forgiving person? Did he know that his wife was involved in trafficking? Was he pissed that his meal wasn't cooked, and then finds out that his wife is in jail and pleasing other people? It's obviously your story and what not, but I hope in future episodes we learn more about the husband.
Good questions and points. I'll give a little more insight on Some of the characters and time and place. Of the story. In the next chapter.

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

I decided to slow down the story a little. And answer a few questions from above.

Mikey The character that I created for myself. I guess I'm the average or below average type. Hard working, Trying to support my spoiled wife Misty. And I allways fall short of success at all things.

Yes I was pissed at Misty, when I found out that she was arrested. We were both young, living with her Mom. When I got home, or Moms home. It was after another grueling and miserable 12 hour shift. I wanted my dinner! And a cold beer, so I could rest up for the next 12 hour shift.

But oh no! Mom was waiting, in her car. For me to ride with her to the jail. Explaining about Misty and Shirley being caught.

Trafficking
Time after time! I told her not to get involved in that. Her older brother is the local drug kingpin. The Feds. Wanted him bad. So he paid Misty good for doing his dealings, while he cowardly hid away. Like a pussy.

In the words from Glen Frey's Smugglers blues.
" It's the lure of easy money. It's got a very strong appeal. "

Misty was lazy as Hell, when it came to a honest job. She could make in one deal. What she would have to slave away for months. At the mediocre job. That she was qualified for.

Debe, or Mom. Misty's Mom is a real estate tycoon. And greedy, corrupt and unethical as Hell. She try's hard to keep her two kids out of trouble. Using her money and sex if needed. Nothing is off the table, when it comes to Mom.

The place.
I should have set the scene better.
The events of this story, and others I may write here take place in the fictional town of Who'resville. In the fictional county of Pustigollia. The state Mississippi. Located somewhere off I 55 through the Delta.
The town is run by crooks, which is why Mom likes it there.

Misty
The love of my life. Like I stated. She's lazy. But when I met her. She had this beautiful long bleached blonde hair. Big tits, and an hour glass figure. She was a party animal,that loves to fuck. But she's also Moody bipolar, and short fused. And a black cloud hangs over her head at all times. If life is met to go wrong. It always goes wrong for Misty.
That may explain a lot, why I can't succeed in life.

Shirley
Or party animal #2 She's short, slim and sexy. With perky tits, and a very tight pussy.
She naturally blonde. And fits the blonde stereo type perfectly. Dumb as a box of rocks. With the equivalent 2nd. Grade education. Grew up abused and poverty strickend. She's another with a black cloud hanging over her head.
Her and Misty have been best friends since the 1rst. Grade.

Tyrone.
His official name is Sergeant Tyrone Jackson. I created him, from watching In The Heat of The night. I guess based on Mr. Tibbs.
The Feds moved him down, during the 70's. As an affirmative action experiment. There attempt to fix some of the racial issues of the rural Deep South.
Tyrone most likely started out as an honest man. But was sucked in and corrupted by Who'resville politics.
He spends lots of his time seeking out sexy white girls to harass, and have his way with.

Connie
Ex girlfriend. 100% pure bitch. Another white girl, that fucked Tyrone. To get her current position as female jail guard.
Misty and Connie hate each other's guts. These two would fight all the time through there school years.

At the current time, as Misty is being processed in to the jail. She's trying hard to suppress her short firey temper. Right now she's waiting to catch Connie alone. Her brain is running a hundred miles an hour. Thinking hard about kicking her ass!

I hope some of this clears up, some of the questions about the people and place in the story.

I'll add more a little later.

Connie led us in to the processing room. Just as the massive cum shot occurred. My cock strained against the caged device. How bad I wanted to just join Tyrone. And jerk off all over my wife's pretty face and tits.

But Connie had other plans. Me and Mom were just allowed to sit and watch. She stepped between Tyrone and Misty.

" Having fun? " She winks at Tyrone.

" Did you enjoy that cum snack Queenie? "

Misty's blood was boiling. Connie loved to bully and taunt Misty. About her one time reign, as homecoming queen. They both were in the contest. On the night of the election. Scandal broke out. The ballot box disappeared. And mysteriously reappeared. And Misty won.
It was another example of Moms influence.
And after Queen Misty was crowned. Connie jumped her, The scrap was better than anything you see on WWE, or whatever today's wrestling is called.

" Fun time is over. " Connie hands the camera back to Tyrone. " We need to give our tax payers, there money's worth.
The camera flashed again. Misty was a sticky mess. Connie knelt down at Misty's feet.

" Nice shoes. " she commented, as she firmly grasped Misty's ankle with her left hand. And the back of her high heeled shoe. With her right. Firmly pulling it, from her foot.
The camera flashed again, and again. As the left one was taken.

Misty looked down at Connie as she examined her hosed feet. She picked her shoe again. With a excited smile on her face.

" We wear the same size!...You might not get these back! "

" I better get those back! They cost over a hundred bucks! "

" Oh I know they do. But I'm just a civil servant. I can't afford the luxuries, that a big time drug dealer has...You can stand up now. "

As Misty stands. Connie lowers her tight jeans. The musky odor of her cum filled pussy. From the gang bang she took hours before. Was almost to much for Connie to take.

" Damn Girl!...You need a shower! "
For the first time. Misty smiled at her.

" Oh come on Connie. You know you want my pussy. "
Misty then hooked her thumbs in to her waste band of her panties. And slipped them down. And stepped out of them.
Connie picked up the, black satin panties. Holding them away from her body, just by her fingers.

" If we burn these in the incenerater, The damn EPA. Will be down here crying about global warming....Tyrone. Give these to Bill."

Tyrone took the stinky panties and dropped them on Bills chest. Shirley was still riding his cock. He took the panties and held them to his nose, inhaling all of Misty's aroma.

More to come

Connie then pushed Misty, back in to her chair. And peeled off her sheer black nylons, from her creamy white flesh. Finally Misty was 100% naked.

" Get up on the table! "

On her back, with her feet in the stir ups. Her fat bald pussy looks amazing!
Connie inserts 3 fingers with ease. Misty moans a little. Connie adds the 4th finger, and teases her clit a little.

" You know you sure are loose, compared to Shirley. "

Tyrone smiles at Misty, as he looks over Connie's shoulder.

" I know I got something that will fill that pussy up. "
He put his hand around his 12 inch. Big black cock. And pumped it.
Misty watched as his erection grew to full strength.

She moans a little more. And goes for her big tits. Squeezing, and pulling at her nipples.
As Misty's pussy, gets even wetter. Connie adjusted her fingers and thumb. She presses her fist harder and harder, then Misty lets out a grunt. As her pussy sucks Connie's fist inside her.

" God Damn!!!...Tyrone!...Did you see that? " Connie said with a big grin on her face. Tyrone just laughed.
Connie just worked her fist around inside Misty's sex box.

" Tyrone Take a picture! " The camera flashed again. " This shit don't happen every day...You just wait until I tell everyone at our reunion about this. "
Misty lets out another grunt. As her fist is pulled out.

" Get up on all 4rs. " Misty rolled over, with her big ass in the air. Connie worked 2 then 3 fingers in to my wife's shit shoot.

" Mmmmm...Its good to know that at least you have one tight hole. "
She pulls her hand out and slapped her fat ass.

" She's all yours Tyrone. "
Shirley finally drained Inmate Bills balls. Or at least temporarily. They got off the mattress, allowing Misty and Tyrone to use it.

Connie stepped over to me and Mom. She took Moms arm. " Come with me please. Still handcuffed Mom walked along with Connie to the holding cell.

" What are you putting me in the cell for? " Mom asked concerned.

" Don't worry. I'll let you out soon. "

Misty was on her hands and knees,on the mattress. Tyrone comes in behind her, guiding his big dick right in to her pussy. She squeals and grunts, as Tyrone's long, thick cock worked her pussy out.

After they got in to a steady rythem. From the other side of the bars. Connie stood right in front of Misty, looking down at her. Reaching for the hair clasps, that held her long red hair back in a bun. It falls free. Connie shakes her hair loose.
She then starts unbuttoning her tan uniform blouse.

" You know what I'm going to do?...Don't you? " She says in a taunting tone.

Misty wished she could enjoy the fuck, that she was getting more. But she had nothing but rage, watching Connie strip down. Her blouse off, she unhooked her bra. Her big D Cups fall free.
Connie looks across the room to me, holding her tits.

" Are you checking out my tits Mikey? "
Her nipples poking straight out. The blue uniform skirt comes off next. Her boots, socks, and finally her panties. Her red pubic hair. Was trimmed neatly from around her pretty pussy.
She walks back across the room, Where my wife's high heeled shoes,were laying.
Connie slid her bare feet in to my wife's fuck me heels.

She then struts back to Misty. To taunt her more.

" Oh...Misty! ...I'm so horny right now!

She looks across the room at me again. Then back at Misty. Tyrone is still pounding her hard. Connie slides her fingers inside her on pussy.

" I'm supper wet to. " She says with a smile.

" I'm going to kill you! " Misty yells at Connie.

" I would watch, what I was saying. If I was you. " Connie points to the camera and microphone, in the corner of the room.

" I Hate you!!! " Misty yells.
Connie turns her back to her, slaps herself on the ass. And struts across the room to me.
She takes the cock cage off. But leaves me hand cuffed.

" Let's have some real fun now. "
She pumps my cock a few times. Then squats right over it. Guiding the head of my cock, right in to her juicy pussy.

" Oooooohhhhh!...,Ahhhhh! " Connie moaned in pleasure ridding my cock. She then looks again at Misty and smiles, before kissing me on the lips.

" You know I still love you. " She says loud enough for Misty to hear. " Help us put her away...And I'll be yours for ever. "

I didn't respond to any of her comments. But I sure was enjoying Fucking her. I felt myself fixing to cum.
In the cell Tyrone was fixing to cum to. He held Misty's hips, and fucked her harder, and harder. Misty then started to moan. Finally letting her hate go, and enjoying the experience.

" I got to cum!!! " I warn Connie. But she just goes all the way down on me. Balls deep inside her. I let my load go.
Tyrone also lets his huge load go. He looked down to watch, pulling his spent cock out. His seed just runs out of my wife's pussy.

Connie kissed me again.

" You know. I'm not on the pill. "
She kissed me once more.

" What do you say?....Do we have a future together? "

I looked across the room at my wife. And didn't give a fast answer. Letting the tension build.

" Mikey!!! " Misty said in almost in a growling tone.
I finally started shaking my head.

" No Connie! We don't!...I don't love you! "

Her demeanor instantly changed. Back to the real bitch, that she really was. She gets off my cock, and slapped me across the face.

" You Son of a Bitch!!! "
She then went to her desk, and brought out a strap on cock. Fear then went through my body. As I watched her strap it on. She returned to me, with the cock swinging.
She put it to my lips.

" You better suck it good! Cause that's all the lube, that your going to get. "

So humiliated as Hell. I opened my mouth, and took the dong in to my mouth.

" That's right...Suck it. You better not find yourself in trouble Mikey....Cause next time I'll make you suck the real thing. " Again that bullying time.
She pulls the cock, from my mouth. And dragged me, from the chair. And on to the hard floor. My hands still cuffed behind my back.

She gets behind me, and shoved the strap on in to my tight ass.

I scream out in pain. " You Fucking Bitch! " She then laughed as she pegged my ass harder and harder. Torturing and humiliating me.
Looking over at the others. They just looked on with that shock and ahh look.

Finally I could not help myself. I shit on her dong. She pulls it out, I just collapsed on to the floor.

" You weren't supposed to do that! What a Fucking mess!...If I was a real cruel bitch, I would make you suck my strap on clean...But even I have my standards. "
She threw the strap on, across the room. To the showers. I was hoping that I could just lay on the cold floor and recover but.

Connie again comes to me. And with my wife's high heeled shoe on, she kicks me in the ass.

" Get up! "
As I barely get to my feet. She dragged me across the room, to her desk. The handcuffs finally come off. She pushes the mop bucket to me.

" Clean up that mess you made! "

" Can't I clean myself up first? " I yell back at her.

" You can clean your self up on your own time!...Get to work! "

As I mop up my mess. Connie opened the cell door. She grabs hold of Misty and Shirley, and dragged them both to the showers.
They both watch as Connie picks up the pump up sprayer. That contains the insecticide, that kills lice.

As she soaks there hair. " I probably should have done this first. "
Down there bodies she sprayed them down. Including putting the nozzle inside there pussies an rectums.
They stand there humiliated as the insecticide soaks in a little.

" Okay wash it off! "
They turn the showers on, and lather up the soap.

" You two look like shit! Get all that damn makeup off!...Your both such filthy sluts!...And Misty wash that nasty pussy!...The other girls are not going to want to smell that. "

After Connie was satisfied, the water was turned off. The girls were handed a towel to dry off. After which they both started to wrap the towels around them.

" No!..Not yet! " Connie snatched the towels from them. They were then led to a doctors scale.
Shirley stepped up on to the scale first. Connie adjusted the scale.

" 90 pounds. Tyrone. "
Tyrone recorded her weight in to her file.
Misty stepped up on to the scale, weighing a chubby 150 pounds.

" Damn girl!...You've really porked up since high school...Tyrone make a note that she needs the low fat diet."

She then slapped Misty on the ass again. Watching the cellulite jiggle on her thick thighs.

" I can't believe a fat ass like you, was a homecoming queen! "

They are then led back to the camera and height chart, for there official nude mug shots. Photographed from all 4 sides. The camera zooms in, for a close up. Of the tramp stamp tattoo across my wife's lower back.
There height is also officially recorded. Shirley at 4'8 Misty at 5'1.

From a box. Connie issues them there own orange jail tee shirts. They put the shirts on.

" Don't you have a extra large? " Misty asks. Her big tits pressed against the shirt, Her fat ass hung out the bottom of it.

" It's one size fits all, around here Queenie. Loose some weight! "

Another female deputy walks in. She has two glossy color photographs. One from an hour earlier. It was of my wife and Shirley side by side. In front of the height chart, fully dressed.

My wife standing there. Her long beautiful thick bleached blonde hair, pulled back in the tight pony tail.
The pouty look on her face, was priceless. Along with the smoky blue eyeliner, mascara. And her glossy pink, suck your dick lips looked amazing.

Down her body. The crisp red v-necked sweater. Along with the tight lacy black bra, That held her big tits up perfectly.

More to come

She looked amazing, in the jeans she was wearing. Unfastened, with her black panties showing. And then standing there in her 5 inch fuck me heels. My dick was getting hard again.
I looked at her standing there. With her ass, and pussy. Hanging out of the orange shirt. And how bad I wanted my turn, to bend my own wife over and fuck her, in front of everyone else. After all, it appeared that everyone else was getting to fuck her except me.

And we can't forget how Sexy Shirley looked. In her mid rift tank top. Bra less, with her perky nipples, poking through it. Her snug black ski pants. That showed off her perfect figure. And a long with her sexy black pumps. She to was amazing.

" I love before and after pics. " Connie said smiling. I'm going to make extra copies, so I can hand them out at our class reunion. "
She then looked at the other female deputy. Who was referred to as Big Patty. " Take these sluts to there new home. "

" Lets go ladies. " And out the door they walked, to the women's cell block, Where they would share a cell.

Me and Debe, were then allowed to go dress. And the following Monday Debe got to work on finding them some good crooked lawyers, To get them out of this. Which will be a long and drawn out ordeal.

Hope some have liked this so far. The next chapter will be about there bond hearings. And of course It's not going to be good for Misty.

Monday First day in court.

Misty and Shirley were brought to the court house. Both handcuffed and there ankles restrained. And both still in there orange jail issued tee shirts.
They were met by the sleaziest lawyer that money could buy. None other than Liberal trial lawyer Jim Jack Off.

The bailiff walks in. " All rise! " Everyone stands up. " The honorable judge Bubba white presides. "

The old grumpy judge walks in.

" Be seated. " Everyone sits.

" Bailiff What we got on the docket this morning? "

" Town of Who'resville vs. Shirley Walker. "

" Step up to the bench Shirley. " Shirley gets up and stands before the judge. " Your being charged with 2 counts of drug possession. How do you plead? "

Shirley looks to her lawyer. He whispers something in her ear.

" Not guilty your honor. "

" Ha...Ha! Yeah right! $500.00 bond. " She smiles at the lawyer. Then looks to her Mom, sitting in the gallery. Her Mom is hooked to an oxygen tank, and on disability. She shakes her head no.

" Miss Walker. Do you have the money? "

" No sir. "

" Well. You're going to stay in the Who'resville jail, until you do. Bailiff Who's next? "

" Town of Who'resville vs. Misty Jones."

" Step up Misty. " Misty gets up and stands next to her lawyer.
And then some guy walks in, flashing a Federal badge.

" Your honor. I need to have a word with you first. "
He walks up to the bench and hands a folder to the judge. The judge opens it, And studded it. He looked down at Misty. Shaking his head.

" Mrs. Jones. Your being charged with trafficking a quarter of a million dollars worth of cocane! "

" That's Bull shit! " Misty yells.

" You watch your mouth young lady! "
The judge scolds her. " also your being charged with money laundering, racketeering, and tax aviation! "

" I Object!...I Object!...This is a travesty! " lawyer Jack Off yells.

" This is a Kangaroo court! " Misty adds.

" This is a Federal case now! Misty your to stay in custody until your trial."

" I've been Framed! " Misty complained.

The judge slams his gavel, On to the bench. " Get them out of here! " Big Patty gets a hold of them both. And Misty cusses the judge, all the way out the door.

Shirley gets out on bond.

About 2 weeks passed. Since her arrest. Big Patty comes to there cell door.

" Miss Walker. Your bond has been posted. Your free to go. "

" What about me? Have you heard anything new? " Misty asked.

" Not yet. "

" God Damnit!!!! Mom supposed to be working on getting me out of here! " Misty complained.

" Don't worry! Since I'm getting out. I'll find out something, and let you know."
The two of them hug.

" Who posted my bond? " She asked curiously.

" Your father did. "
Shirley turned instantly pale. She started to sweat, feeling sick. She sat on her bunk feeling nauseous.

" Aren't you happy about going home? " Patty asked.

" No!...No!...I'd rather stay here, If that's okay? "

" Oh no. It don't work that way. Lets go...It can't be that bad. "

" Yes It can be. " Shirley said following her out of the cell.
Out of the cell block, and in to the hallway. Passing Tyrone, as he sips a cup of coffee.

He falls in line behind them, following them. To a room, where there clothing and personal items are stored. Patty finds the plastic bag that contains Shirley's things. She empties them out, on to the table.

From the open door. Tyrone watches as she sheds the orange tee shirt. Standing naked. He stared at her sexy ass, and tight pussy. She gets dressed, and walks back out the door. With her purse over her shoulder.
As they reach the big steel door. Tyrone stopped Patty, from opening it. He looks at Shirley.

" You know your father is out there. And he's not a happy man...I can't change that. But I can delay it a little bit. If you know what I mean. " He then winks at her.
She glanced down at the bulge in his tan uniform pants. And nods her head, knowing exactly what he wants.

He turns and leads her to the men's restroom. Patty right behind them. Tyrone even holds the door for them. Patty hopped up on to the counter. Tyrone took his gun belt off, handing it to her. Shirley then again shed her skimpy little tank top. Tyrone took her boobs and squeezed them, as she kicked off her slut pumps, and took off her pants.

Patty watched as Shirley went right for Tyrones pants, taking them down. Along with his underwear. His massive big black cock come free.

" God your big! " Patty said. Tyrone smiled proudly. Shirley went down on her knees, and started licking his shaft. With long teasing strokes, holding his big balls. She pay fully teased him

More to come