The arrest

Finally she took the head in to her mouth. Then a little deeper, until it hit the back of her throat. She soon got aggressive with it, sucking him hard and fast.
Patty watches amazed at how Shirley works a big dick.
Tyrone let her play, before stopping her.
Pulling his dick out. He then holds her chin, making her look up at him.

" Your not going to get away, with just sucking me off!...I want that tight white girl pussy! "

She gets to her feet. And bends over the counter. But being so short at 4'8 Compared to his 6'5. They didn't quite line up just right.

" Put your heels back on. "
She slides her feet back in to them, and leans over the counter. As he gently shoved it in, he watched the expressions on her face, in the mirror.

Her squeals and moans, are heard all out in to the hallway. As he fucks her. She cums hard, amazed at how good a big cock feels. He gets faster and harder with her. Until he shoots his load. She feels his hot cum, As it flows inside her, filling her up. He slowly pulls out, and watches his seed run out.

" What a Fucking mess!...Clean me up. "
Back on her knees, she sucks him. About that time the chief walks in. He just shakes his head, and goes to a stall. A loud fart, is heard, before he drops a Duce.

They all three gag, from the smell. Shirley quickly gets dressed. His cum soaks the crotch of her pants.

Back in to the hallway. Shirley slowly walks to the heavy steel door. The feeling of dread, like she's walking up the steps to the gallows.

As the door opens, There stands her father. Shirtless in overalls. A Jhon Deere hat on. A big chew of tobacco, in his mouth. And a switch in his hand. Right in the police station lobby, he grabbed her. And tore her ass up.
Everyone just stared. Nobody said a word or tried to intervene.

" How dare you embarrass me like this!!!...You Fucking slut!!! Your just like your Momma was!!! "

And the whipping continued. Out the door, he held her tight. So she couldn't get away. At his old truck. Her brother waited. Holding a role of duct tape. They taped her wrists and ankles, and her mouth. Picked her up, and dropped her in to the back of the truck.

At home. They carried her to the back of the house, stripped her naked. When her brother opened the small door, that led under the house. She tried to fight, to get away. But they just pushed her down in to the bunker. And slammed the door. And locked it.

Nothing for light except a light bulb, that hung from the ceiling. For a bathroom was a 5 gallon bucket. And all she got to eat was scraps. She would spend weeks in the bunker, That's where Daddy puts her when she's bad.

The hounds that her Daddy hunt with got treated better than she did.

More to come.

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

The Visiting Day

Friday afternoon 6 weeks after the arrest.

Deputy Sammy Smith. Was out back, having a smoke. When he spotted my Mother in laws. Long black Cadillac pulling in to the parking lot. Of the Pustigolia county jail in Who'resville.
He rushed over to open her car door.

" Why thank you Sammy. " Debe said.
At the sidewalk. Sammy stayed back, and watched Debe strut toward the corner of the building. With a growing cock.
From a distance, Tyrone noticed. And come over.

" Ain't she a sexy thing? " Tyrone said.

" She sure is! " Sammy said, as he watched Debe turn the corner.

" You know her? "

" Not really. Went to school with her. Used to jack off all the time, thinking about her.

" You never got a piece of that ? "

" No...I was way out of her league. "

" Sammy this maybe your lucky day. I got a plan. " He then slapped Sammy on the back, with a laugh.

Meanwhile Debe went in to the Chiefs office. They were like old friends or something. Of course the Chief was no help to her. He did hand her an envelope.

" Take those home to Mikey. He will like seeing those. "
Debe put the envelope in to her purse. And proceeded on to the visitors entrance, to the jail.

Standing in line among all the others. Passing through the metal detector. The line seemed to be moving smoothly. And then Sammy walks up.

" Connie take you a brake. "

" Okay. Thanks Sammy. " Connie gets up, and walks off toward the vending machines.

Sammy took over. And all seemed well. That is until it was Debe's turn.
A loud alarm sounded.

" Damn!...It rarely does that. Step back through it Deb. "
And again the annoying alarm sounded.

" What are you trying to smuggle in to my jail Deb ? "

" Now Sammy. You know me better than that. "

" Deb this is high tech equipment. It rarely goes off, for no reason. "
The line started to back up. People were getting impatient.

" I'm going to need you to hand over your purse. Remove your coat and boots please. "

" Ugh...Seriously? "

" Yes Deb. This is the jail. "
As Debe took her coat off. The man standing behind her. Couldn't help but stare at her sexy ass. As she bent over, removing her sexy fuck me boots. The mans wife gave him an angry look. Especially after he kept checking out her sexy hosed legs.

And again, she stepped through the machine, sounding the alarm again.
Connie returned.

" Looks like you caught one. " She said. As she took over her post.

" Leave your things and come with me Deb. "
For a moment Debe thought about coming back another day. But she reluctantly followed him, to one of the interrogation rooms. Where Tyrone was waiting.

" I'm going to have to pat you down. Stand up against the wall. Spread your legs. "
He started at her shoulders, and went down her back. Then down her front. Griping her nice tits.

" Intersting. " He said fondling her over her cloths.

" What's that? " She asks. Watching his fingers as he unbuttoned her dress.

" Take the dress off! "
Without saying a word. Debe obeyed the order. Sammy unhooked the clasp of her bra. Tyrone took the bra. And pretended to be inspecting it.
Sammy then groped Deb again.

" I've been wanting to do this since jr. high. "

" All you had to do was ask Sammy. I would have let you. "

His hands moved down her body. Pulling her pantyhose down.

" What would Jen say if she saw you right now? " She said referring to Sammy's wife... " You know she is in my Sunday school class?..,That may be ackward for me next Sunday. "
She hears him removing his gun belt. And taking his pants down.

" I'll say this is her fault, for not coming off any pussy lately. "
She feels his cock slide in to her easily. " You sure are wet Deb....You must have been wanting me. "

" Just shut up and fuck me!!! "

More to come.

Sammy grabbed Debe's hips, and drove his cock deep and hard inside her. She soon began to pant and moan. And was really surprised at how Sammy performed.
Never did she ever consider the one nice and polite deputy, who she had allways known, would take advantage of her this way.
But also in the back of her mind. She thought there may be a way to use him, to her advantage. In the future.

He fucked her hard and fast. And after all. Since she had allways been a fantasy to him. He was so worked up, that he was not going to last long.

Before she could cum. Sammy blew his load. As his momentum slowed. Debe started to feel disappointed.
But as he slipped out. Tyrone was waiting, to take up his slack.

" Oh God!!! " She yelled out, as the big black man, shoved his big dick inside her. She grabbed hold of the table. As his massive cock, stretched her pussy. And came hard instantly.

" Mmmmmm!!!...Mom's got tight pussy to!...Mmmmmm! Just like her daughter had. "

Her moans grew louder and louder. She came again and again. As he pounded away at her. And of course all the action was heard out in the hallway. And since the room was all on camera. There were some detectives jerking off, watching in real time.

She then heard him groan, as he shot a big load, filling her puss up. And as usual, it over flowed.

" What a Fucking mess!!! " Tyrone said, pulling out. Still with cum shooting all over her fat, pale and white ass.

" I need to clean up! " Debe said.

" There's no time. Visiting hours are over in 15 minutes. "
With that said Debe just pulled her pantyhose up. Put her dress on, leaving it unbuttoned quite a bit. As she walked out. Everyone stared at her. She tossed her bra over to the table, where her boots, purse and coat lay.

As she walked away from everyone. She felt dirty, used and abused, like some like some cheap whore. But was satisfied sexually anyway.
She was led to a room. Where Misty and several others were waiting at tables. The two of them hugged, then sat down.

" Mom you look like shit! "

" Sammy Smith and that black cop just fucked me!...My pussy is leaking out right now! "

" Mmmmm! Did you like it? "
Mom cracked a smile, and nodded.

" When you get home. Tell Mikey I said give you treat! He likes cream pies. "

" Oh my! "

" What about my case?...You going to get me out of here? "

" Times up! Say your good byes...Visiting hours are over! " Big Patty announced.

" I'm working on it baby! "
They hug again. Debe is led out. Back to the security check point. Where she put her boots back on, and gathered her things.
Tyrone followed her back to the Chiefs office. Where Crystal, her youngest daughter was waiting.

" Hi Mom. Sorry I'm late! "
Tyrone looked at the sexy freckle faced red head. Sitting there in a denim skirt, with her bare legs crossed.

" Can I see Misty now? "

" No. Visiting hours are over! " Mom said.

" But you know, we can make exceptions. " Tyrone said.

" Hell No!!!...Your not touching my baby! "
She jerked Crystal by the arm, almost dragging her. Across the lobby, and out the door.
Tyrone laughed, as he walked to the Chiefs window. Looking down at them go to Crystals car.

" Mmmmm!...Damn! I'm going to set that girl up next. " He told the Chief.

" Damnit Boy! When you going to leave the white girls in this town alone? " The Chief asked.

" I can't leave them alone. They need me Chief...They all need me! "

More to come

As Mom got Crystal to her car. She looked around nervously, and got serious.
" What ever you do be careful! And stay away from that black cop! If he gets a hold of you. Your pussy won't be tight no more!...Promise me, that you will be careful! "

" Okay Mom. I promise! "

" Your a good girl. I don't want anything bad to happen to you...And don't stay out to late tonight. "
They then hug. " I love you baby. "

" I love you to Mom. "

Mom soon arrived home. As I just got out of the shower, only in my briefs. And was fixing myself a sandwich.
As she walked in, carrying a case of beer. She sat the beer down, and hung her coat on the coat rack.

" I sure wasn't expecting you home so early. "
Usually on Fridays she liked to go to the bars, and hang out. With her many boyfriends.
She then took us both out a beer from the case. She opened hers, guzzled it. And let out a big burp.

" I went to visit your wife today. "

" Really? How is she? "

" She's okay. "
I noticed how Mom kept looking at me, like she was sizing up my cock, or something.

" Maybe I should go put something on. "

" Oh you don't have to do that. After all we are adults and all. "
She came over to me, and run her hands over my muscular physique.

" Your so much better looking than those old guys that hang out at the club...And besides. The Chief sent you a present. "
From her purse, she brought out the envelope of pictures.
The first one was taken from a hidden camera at the motel, of my wife being gang banged. And from the way the pic. Looked. She was not drugged at all. Stripped to her nylons and heels.
And being DP.'d. With another cock in her mouth.

The 2nd. Pic. Showing her leaving the motel. Many of the next ones come from the security cameras, at the police station. Of her and Shirley as they were being brought in off the street. Handcuffed curt walked and humiliated.

Then there dressed mug shots. Which were described earlier. Then many of Shirley being forcefully stripped, as Misty watched.
And many of Connie harassing Misty as she started the physical stripping and examination of my wife.

Then my favorite. Misty sitting topless with her legs spread. And many of her getting titty fucked, and taking a BBC. Deep in to her mouth.
Which is where I came in to the story. As every article of clothing removed, there was a picture of it.

By then I was rock hard. And Debe went right to her knees, eased my underwear down, and took me in to her mouth.
This was a real thrill for me. Having my dick sucked by my Mil. It was not the first time, nor would it be the last. But it wasn't an everyday thing.

Mom knew how to suck a dick. And she was even better than Misty was at it. As I soon came hard. Debe took the entire load, swallowing it.

" Now it's my turn. Give me treat! " She said with a big smile.
I then knew something was up. Since that's the term Misty uses, When she demands that I eat her pussy.

More to come

As I followed her to the couch. She took off her dress, and flopped down on the couch. Her legs were spread. She slipped her hand inside her pantyhose. Pleasureing herself.
As I come to her, unzipping and pulling off her sexy boots. I could see the crotch of her pantyhose were soaked.

I wrestled her hose off of her. Completely naked before me. She spreads her legs. And parts her pussycwith her fingers.
I then dove in, and found why she wanted treat.
As I tasted and smelled the musky aroma of the fucking she had recently took. And tasting what was left of 2 cream pies.
How bad I wished to been there, and got it while it was fresh.
I continued to tomgue her pussy, eating it clean. I then took her clit, between my lips. And sucked, while fingering her slippery wet hole. Until she came, locking her thick thighs around my head. She let out a squeal as she came.

With my dick fully hard, and wanting her pussy for myself. We went to her room. She lay back on the bed. I mounted her missionary style. And was fucking her. As I gradually built up speed. I folded mom in half, holding her soft and pale bare feet. As my dick slammed in and out of her. She came again, as I was hitting the spot just right. I was almost there as I held my cock all the way in, and exploded. Shooting my load deep inside her.

We both then fell asleep. That was until Crystal came home catching us in bed together.

" Really Mom?...Your doing your son in law? " She asked. As Mom climbed out of bed, found a tee shirt. And walked around the house bottom less. And started to cook dinner. While I napped.

As Misty was away me and the Mil. Would keep our sexual needs met. I was still young dumb and full of cum. And she was getting in to those middle aged years, where she could never find a man her age to keep her satisfied.

Crystal was kind of beside herself with this one at the time. But it would not be long before she plays a bigger part, as the story continues.

Be patient my friends. There's a lot more to come. ;) But as real life kicks in. This might take a while:)

The sister in law part.

In many ways Crystal and Misty we're alike. In looks mostly. They both had there Mothers red hair. Her blue eyes, and there little cute pug noses. and her gorgeous tits. But that was about it.

Misty and Crystal were complete opposites. Where Misty had a cold and gloom and doom bad attitude. Crystal was out Going and fun loving.

Where Misty was fat and lazy. Crystal was slim and sexy. Along with being a real nerd, when it came to school. She had to be the best. Nothing less than perfect in her mind was acceptable.
This attitude followed her in to athletics. Cheer leading, basketball, softball, track and field, gymnastics. Crystal had to be the best.
And she ligidimatly won as homecoming queen every year.

Sgt. Tyrone Jackson had his sites on her. Watching her at cheerleading practice. He stalked her at her part time job at the video store.
And no where did she fuck up.

" No way! This chick can't be that perfect. "

He said to himself. Watching her with binoculars, from the cemetery. As she met with her friends, outside the small one room church house. Wearing a white cotton dress, and navy blue pumps.
He took his big cock out. Stroking as he stared at her milky white legs.

As the service started. He was close enough to hear every word of the fire and brimstone sermon. As usual he through in all about the illegal gambling joints, The illegal whiskey making business. And no way he was going to leave out the sins of the flesh.

Tyrone wiped his misty eyes. As the spirit of the Holy Ghost, filled the church house. Like a magnet pulling at him. But he resisted.
Many come to the alter crying and weeping, and begging for forgiveness.
And there was Crystal along with the elders of the church, praying over them all.
As they arose speaking in tongue. They rejoiced.

Tyrone continued to suffer as the banjo rang and the fiddle squealed. As the high lonesome sound of a blue grass gospel quartet. Sang Over in the Gloyland, Putple Robe he wore, They'll be none on the other side and Zions Hill. And Crystal joined in playing mandillan. Another one of her many talents.

With a headache, Tyrone was about to drive off. But then he saw her walk out the back door. Hand in hand, with the guitar picker that sang lead. Through the green grass, and down a woodsy path, that led to the out house.

No Tyrone had to follow, and no way was he dissapointed. Hearing her moaning in pleasure.
He peaked in to the cracks in the wall to see her. Facing him. The white dress was completely off. She was bent over in her navy blue pumps. Her white panties around one ankle. Her big tits pulled out, hanging over her bra. As the lucky young stud, was Fucking her from behind.

" Ahhhh... Not so innocent after all...You slut! " He said to himself as the young stud shot his load deep inside her tight bald pussy. She then sucked him clean, like a dirty whore.

He hid and watched as they walked back toward the church house.
After the final prayer they had an old time Sunday dinner. Around the old cement table, that stood under an oak tree, in the cemetery.
Tyrone was starving. No way he could turn that down.

" Thank you. " He said with a wink. As Crystal served him the sweet potato casserole on to his plate.

She then sat away from most. But with her two best friends. And in graphic detail. She described the fuck she just took from Jhon. In the out house. She even lifted her dress a little, showing the wet spot of her cum filled panties.
She looked around nervously. Before dipping her fingers inside her panties and sucked the cum from her fingers.

Her friends all laughed. But what she didn't know was that Tyrone was watching. And waiting his turn. To fuck her for himself.
But no way she would be an easy catch for him.

More to come

Yes Crystal was a real challenge for Tyrone. He needed help busting her. And he found that help from Mr. Dudley, and Mrs. Kim Beasley.
The High school principal and assistant principal.

Mr. Dudley really thought that Crystal was to big for her britches, and needed to be took down a notch or two. And a plan was put in to place, the following Friday.
As Crystal sat in her advanced trigonometry class. Mrs. Beasley came to the door.

" Crystal I need to see you please. "

Crystal got up and gathered her books and purse, and followed Mrs. Beasley out in to the parking lot. Where Tyrone with his trusty k9. And Mr. Dudley were waiting. At her sporty little Datsun 280 Zx.

" Crystal Sergeant Jackson needs you to open up your car. " Mr. Dudley said.

" Why? " She asked.

" My partner Duke here seems to detect something suspicious. " Tyrone said.
About that time the bell rang, and many students gathered around to watch.

" There's nothing in my car. " Crystal laughed and tossed him her keys.
" Go ahead and search it. " She said with a confident smile.
The crowd grew larger, all were watching with interest.
Then Tyrone come from the car with a small bag of marijuana.

" Well...Look what we have here! "
A gasp was heard from the crowd. Crystals confident smile quickly changed to a look of shock on her face.

" That's not mine! " She yells.

" It's in your car! It must be yous! " Tyrone said with a big smile.

" That's because you put it there! And your that God Damn_____! My momma warned me about! "

Tyrone then slapped her across the face, almost knocking her down!

Again another gasp was heard from the on looking crowd.

" You racist Bitch!!! " He put his finger right in her face. " Don't you ever talk to me like that again! "

" Mrs. Beasley that's not mine!...You know me better than this! "

" Kim. Search the suspect. " Tyrone said.

Mr. Dudley took Crystals books from her. Mrs. Beasley took her purse from her shoulder.

" Put your hands on your head, and spread your legs! " Kim said to her.

" Ugh...Seriously?...Must we do this out here? " Kim started to pat Crystal down. " This is like so embarrassing!"
Crystal complained. As her big breasts were being groped in front of everyone. Down her body Kim unsnapped Crystals tight designer jeans.

" Calvin Kline. You have expensive taste. " Tyrone pointed out. As Kim slowly pulls her zipper down, exposing her white bikini panties. All the guys watching with there dicks getting hard. Kim then slipped her hand inside Crystals panties, and rubbed her pussy. Tyrone's mouth watered. She then squats and moved down her legs.

" Okay she's clean. " Tyrone handed her a pair of handcuffs.

" Can't I at least fasten my pants first!" Kim ignored her, as she cuffed her wrists behind her back.

" Let's go! " Kim said, firmly holding Crystals arm. The police car was parked right there. But Crystal was being led back in to the school. She felt so humiliated, and would have much rather gone to jail. Away from the watchful eyes of her peers.

Back inside the school. The crowd parted allowing the homecoming queen to be curt walked through the halls. Everyone watched in shocked silence. A camera flashed.

" This is going to be in the year book Crystal. " A nerdy looking girl with glasses and pig tails said. With an evil smile, as she smacked on a piece of gum.
Out the back door of the school. Crystal was led. Toward an old rusty trailer, that dated back to the 1950's.
Back in the old days. Before the modern era of political correctness. This is where the retarded kids were kept. So they wouldn't be a distraction to everyone else trying to learn.

Kim held Crystal steady as she slowly climbed the broken and shaky concrete steps, in her purple high heeled pumps. As the whole school looked on.
Inside the trailer. Mr. Dudley sat at the teachers desk. He opened the drawer and took out a large tube of Ky.
Crystal stared at the tube of lube as Kim removed the handcuffs.

More to come.

" Crystal. I want you to strip down to your stockings. " Mrs. Beasley said softly to her.

" Strip?...I don't think so! " Crystal said back to her, still staring at the Ky.

" You can do it here or down at the jail. Like your sister. " Tyrone added.
Crystal just ignored him, looking at Mrs. Beasley.

" You know Crystal. I'm really doing you a big favor. Doing this here....You've worked so hard for your scolarships and all. " Crystal looks over at all the boys trying so hard to peek through the dirty windows, of the trailer. " You could loose it all...With a criminal record. "
Crystal looks to her right, seeing more boys. That had climbed the trees, to look in at her. She was almost in a state of shock.
Tyrone stood there, looking down her purple blouse. His big dick bulged from his tan uniform pants.

" Your blouse Crystal...Take it off, and hand it over. " Again Mrs. Beasley said softly to her.
Finally she started to unbutton it slowly exposing more and more of her creamy white flesh. " That a girl. " Kim said, as Crystal opened the blouse, pulling it from inside her jeans. She flexed her toned abs a little. As she took it off. " You really have a gorgeous body you know. "
Kim said taking her blouse. It's then tossed over to the teachers desk.

" Let me help you. " Kim said as she unhooked the white Playtex cross your heart bra. That lifted and separated Crystals big DD breasts perfectly. Crystal looked down at her breasts, as the bra was taken.

" Your tits are just like your sisters. " Tyrone said. As he reached for her thick puffy nipples, pinching them. And then he runs his dark skinned fingers along her wide light pink and very sensitive areolas. Her nipples become rock hard, from his touch.

" Your shoes next. " Crystal looked at Kim, noticing her staring at the sexy 4 inch purple pumps, which matched her blouse perfectly. Crystal looked down at her feet, and stared.
" Take them off, and hand them over. Your half way done and doing real good. "
Crystal flexed her right leg back. And pulled the high heeled pump, from her hosed foot. Mrs. Beasley took the shoe, from her hand. And waited for the left one.
The shoes were placed on to the teachers desk. While she slowly lowered her tight jeans. She watched closely as Tyrone removed his gun belt.
He caught her eyes, following the gun. He then even took it from the holster. And placed it on to a students desk, halfway between the two of them.

" I see you looking at it...Go for it! If you want!...But you better kill me, if you do! " He said In a cold taunting tone.
Crystal took off the Kalvin Kline jeans, and handed them over. Mr. Dudly then caught her attention. Before slipping down her panties. She watched him loosen his tie. He then stood from behind the teaches desk. His big black cock was all ready out. He had been slowly stroking himself watching her strip.
She couldn't help but stare at it. As he starts to take off his brown suit.

His cock was huge. Bigger than she had ever seen, in real life anyway.

" Take your panties off! " Kim said, bringing Crystal back to reality. She hooked her thumbs in to the waste band, and eased them down, Mrs. Beasley took the panties from her.

She stood there only in her nude thigh high stockings, watching the two black men strip.

" There both going to fuck me? "
She asked, looking at Kim. Kim nodded.

" There to big! " She said, looking at Tyrones big cock.

" You sister handled it just fine. "

" My sister is also a slut! " Crystal fired right back.

" Your Mom handled it well to. She sure acted like she enjoyed it. "

" Don't worry Crystal. I'll be right here with you...Come on over here and bend over the desk. I'll get you all lubed up. "

More to come

Kim squeezed a generous amount of lube on to her fingers. Crystal jumped a little, as three fingers of the cold lube, were rubbed inside her pussy.

" Your pussy is so tight!...So much tighter than I remember your sister being. "

" Thanks...I think. " Crystal smiled at her. " That feels good Kim...You don't mind me calling you Kim? "

" I'll allow it here. " Kim said, as she continued to finger Crystal.

" Did you like playing with my sisters pussy? "

" Mmmm...Yes. I miss playing with her. Your sister was a bad girl, she needed lots of my attention. "

" Mmmm...That's so fucking hot! I wish we would have been in the same grades. I would have liked being part of all that. "
Kim leans over and her and Crystal kiss.

" Quit that! " Tyrone said. " This is my show! Your not going to turn it in to some lesbian love fest! " He looks Crystal in the eyes. " You know your not so innocent! " She gave him a innocent, and pouty look. " I seen what you did in the shit house, behind the church last Sunday!...And how you sucked that young studs dick! "

" She sucked a dick??? " Mr. Dudley yells out. " Oh you skank! "

" She sure did!...Suck that white boys dick! "

Mr. Dudley stepped closer to her. Stroking his big cock.

" You can suck my dick now! "
Crystal got down on all fours. And started licking the long thick shaft, with her tongue.

" I said Suck it!!!...Bitch! "
She parted her lips and put the head of his cock, between them. Working her tongue around it.

" All the way! "
He grabbed her by her hair, and shoved it in to her hot mouth. The head of his cock, hit the back of her throat. She gagged instantly. But continued to work it.
Kim pulled her fingers from Crystals pussy. And stroked Tyrones cock, for a moment.
Tyrone then took position behind Crystal. She felt him part her pussy lips. Then the push.

" Oh!...God! " She let Mr. Dudley's cock go. As his huge cock stretched her tight pussy. Tyrone with a smile on his face. He squeezed Crystals pale white ass. As he loosens her up. She was sweating, and panting. And soon moaning. As the big black man fucked her tight pussy.
Kim stood over Crystal. Crystal looked at the red pair of pumps, she was wearing. Up her long shapely legs. And seeing her smiling down at her.

" Did Misty ever tell you about getting her first big black cock? "

" No! " She said between moans.

" It was this one right here! " Mr. Dudley said, shoving his cock back in to her mouth.

" Come to my office, first thing Monday morning. And we'll repeat that performance. " Kim said. As Crystal was being dominated by the two huge black men.
She had never been fucked so hard before. She felt her orgasm building. And Tyrones and Mr. Dudley's to.
They all came at the same time. Her mouth was overflowing. Along with her pussy.
When Tyrone pulls out of her. Her pussy just gushed out cum. She collapsed on to the floor. With her gaping pussy, for all the boys to see.

" Come on Crystal, lets get you cleaned up. " Kim took her in to the small bathroom. And she ate Crystal out, making her cum again. She was then allowed to dress. And as she walked outside. Everyone whistled and applauded.

This incident did nothing but make Crystal more popular than ever. She then in many ways turned to the dark bad side. Embracing her sisters naughty ways.

That's the Sil. Story. Next will go back to Misty. Getting out on bond.

Misty finally gets out.

While Misty was behind bars. The days turned in to weeks. And the weeks turned in to months. Mom had to spend a fortune. On a OJ. Simpson style of a Dream team of attorneys. Led by no other than Jim Jack Off. The most liberal, crooked and corrupt, that money could buy.

It was one bond hearing after another. And allways things coming up to delay her freedom.
But finally, She was to be released on Friday afternoon.
So I went happily to the Pussygolia county jail, at 1:00 To pick her up.
But as I stepped up to the counter. The lady said.

" I'm closed for lunch! Come back in an hour. "

" Lunch???...Don't you take your lunch at 12:00? "

" No sir. I take mine when Days of our Lives comes on. "
She then propped her feet up on her desk. And had her box of greasy fried chicken, resting on her fat belly. She smacked away at the fried chicken, Just like a Hog in slop.

" Damn sorry ass government workers ain't worth a shit! " I mumbled as I made my way to the waiting area.
I sat there board as Hell, Until twin brothers Reggie and Ronald come in. They worked for there father at Pops garage. And had the contract to take care of the police and fire department, cars and trucks etc.

They were dropping off the Chiefs car. And unfortunately they spotted me.

" Mikey!...What about that $500.00 you owe Pop? "
And they both come in sitting on each side of me, to harass me about the debt.

" Boys I don't have it!...I've got to get my old lady out of jail. "

" That's your problem. You know Mikey. We have you credit. And you remember a few years back. When you and your Daddy put the roof on our Mommas house. You wanted cash up front....And that was hard on Momma, She being on disability and all. "

They did have a point.

" And we've been checking around, When you work in that new subdivision, where your people live. They get all the credit they need....What the Fuck is up with all that Mikey??? "

Yeah I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. The two of them, were not going to let up on me.
But finally it got to be 2:00.

" Lady!...Are you going to get off your fat ass, and get my wife or not? "
I yell at her. She just about jumps out of her skin. And finally picks up the phone.

Back in the lock up at the time. Misty was in a high pressure poker game.
In the center of the table lay a pile of loose cigarettes, candy bars, cans of soda. And the big prize. One extra large dildo.

Boss Connie comes in.

" Misty it's time for you to go. "
The girls went to laying down there cards. And with a hand full of aces. Misty laid hers down winning.
All the girls watched as Misty stood. She lit one of the cigarettes. And picked the dildo up.

" It was the only dildo in the girls cell block, and they all wanted it. "

All eyes were intensely on Misty. They all were thinking she was going to take the dildo with her.

She taunted them. By smelling it, then licking it. She even sucked it. But then laid it down.

" Y'all can have it. I'm going home and going to get the real thing. "

As her and Connie walked to the door. The table was flipped and a brawl broke out, as they all fought over the dildo.

Misty was led to the room, where there clothing was kept. Connie through her tight little pencil skirt, and white blouse. That she had worn to court.

" Bitch! I had on more than that! Where is my underwear?...My hose? And my shoes? "

" What you see is what you get!...Get dressed and get out of here! "

Misty shed the orange tee shirt for the final time, throwing it at Connie. She then put on her blouse, and pulled up the tight skirt.

Connie led her toward the door.

" You better watch yourself Connie! I'm going to catch you alone, and I'm going to kick your ass! " Misty still threatens her.

" That will happen only in your dreams! " Connie opens the door for Misty. " Have a nice day Mrs. Jones. "

Misty walked out a big smile across her freckled face. She stood at the counter, as the lady turned over her purse, personal belongings and her high heeled shoes.

" Is that Misty? " Reggie and Ronald both asked, watching her as she slid her bare feet in to the sexy 5 inch pumps.

" It sure is boys! " I smiled so proudly.
Misty really looked good. Her bleached blonde hair had grown out, replaced by her natural auburn red. Same as her mothers and sisters. Her arms and legs had real muscle tone. And she dropped about 40 pounds, thanks to those jail house workouts.

" You know Mikey there might be another way that we could settle that $500.00 If you know what I mean. "

I knew exactly what he met. I almost shot my load just thinking about it. A cuckold fantasy come true. Why not?

So I go to my wife and we kiss a little.

" You know Reggie and Ronald?...I owe them a little money. And they wanted to know if we get together with them for a little fun?...They would forgive the debt. "

" Sounds like fun. " She said approvingly.

" Okay boys. Where do y'all want to meet? "

" Lets go to the Star dust. And she's riding with us! " Reggie pulls Misty from my arms. " We don't want you to back out of this deal, you know? "

So we walk outside and I watch my sexy wife, as she climbs up in to the big wrecker truck. And sits between the two big black men.

I follow them, to the flee bag motel. And of Connie I have to pay for the room.
After which I go inside, and start to undress.

" What the Hell do you think your doing? " Ronald asks.

" She's my wife! I want to fuck her first! "

" You just sit your sissy ass down boy! Pop gets her first! "

" What the Hell??? "

Reggie picks up the phone. And calls the garage.

" Hey Pop.... Come on down to the Star dust. Mikey is going to settle up with us! "

He then told Pop the situation.

" Boy I've told you before....Pussy don't pay the bills!!! " Pop said.

" But Pop! She's a white girl! "

" I'll be right down. "

As Pop was on his way Misty stripped down just leaving her sexy high heels on.

Pop arrived. Hobbling in on his walker. Wearing his dirty blue mechanic clothes.
With Misty on her knees. She wasted no time. Lowering Pops pants and boxers. Pop was a real challenge for her, getting him up and hard. But she finally done it.

" Damn girl! My old dick ain't been that hard in years! "

She then lay back on the bed, and he followed. She guided his cock in to her waiting pussy.

" Get it Pop!!! " His boys cheered him on, as the old man fucked her.
By no means did he put on some grand performance or anything. And when he quickly shot his load, he was spent.
With a big tooth less grin on his face. He pulled his pants up and collapsed in the chair next to me.
He then fired up a New Port. And we watched as his two sons took over, as they DP'd my wife. The affair lasted for hours.

" Oh how I wish I was 30 years younger! " Pop said. " I would be right in the middle of that! "

He watched a little longer. And then got up to leave.

" Boys I got to get home to your Momma...Don't want her thinking I'm stepping out on her. "
Pop leaves. The boys continued Fucking my wife hard and fast.

Damn they had stamina!

Finally they shot there last nuts.

" It was nice doing business with you again Mikey. "

And out the door they went. Leaving Misty in a cum soaked mess. I helped her in to the shower, and cleaned her all up again.
And carried her back to the Unused bed. Laying her down. I massaged her back and legs.
But as I reached for her pussy, she pushed my hand away.

" Not tonight Mikey. I've had enough."
She rolls over, facing the wall. And drifts off to sleep.
So again. After going months without Fucking her, I have to wait longer.

Shirley's Freedom

The following morning. At the Stardust motel.

I woke up early, and went to the Waffle House. To get breakfast for Misty.
I had big plans for her that day. A day at the day spa. She was going to spend a few hours in the jacuzzi. Get a full body massage. A birzilian wax, she was going to get a new hair style, her fingers and toes done. The whole works.
At home I had her a new red dress. Low cut, short and tight. With a matching pair of stilleto heels.
A romantic dinner planned, and a night at a 5 star hotel, in the Honeymoon suite.
To show her how much I really loved her.

But as usual there would be a train wreck, of pure Bull Shit that would side track, all of this.
I arrived back from the Waffle House. With her waffles, coffee, toast and bacon. To find her sitting up in bed, watching Tv.

" you got me breakfast!...That's so sweet of you Honey. "
She dug in to her breakfast. It had been months since she had a decent meal.

" I'm real sorry about last night. "

" That's okay. We can make it up later. I have a surprise for you today. "

" Oh Mikey, you don't have to do nothing special for me. I love you just the way you are. "
She takes a few more bites of her breakfast.

" Have you seen Shirley around lately? "

" No Honey...I haven't " She takes a drink of coffee.

" Are you sure? " I take a moment to think back over the last several months.

" No baby...Why? "

" Cause her Daddy bailed her out of jail. The first week, that we were there. She was so scared...I think we should go check on her. She might be in danger! "

" No Honey!...We don't need to get involved with all that. "
Shirley's Daddy was one mean Son of a bitch. The kind of person, you don't mess with.

" Mikey! She's my friend!...And she's your friend to!...We owe it to her to help her...It's my fault, that she was in that drug deal with me. "

" Well...I told you before. Not to be doing that! "

" I know. Let's just go take a look, and see if we see her. "

And here is where the spa, and the romantic evening gets put on hold.
So we go home. Change in to our camouflage. And go hiking through the dense woods, to get a closer look, at there family farm.

And staying in the woods, We case out the place. Of course there are the cows, the pen full of hogs. Along with the chicken house. And her Daddy and brothers were chopping cotton, and hoeing weeds.
And as usual her Daddy was working them like slaves.
But Shirley was no where to be seen.

" She should be out there working. " Misty says in a whisper. " Those chickens and cows are her whole life."
With binoculars in hand. She studies the old shack of a house. She then points. To the little door, that goes under the house.

" Look. " She hands me the binoculars. " He's got her under the house again!...We got to get her out of there! "
But I'm looking at the rabid dog, with the logging chain, around it's neck.

" No way girl!...Your going to get us killed! "

" Damnit Mikey! Grow up, and quit being a pussy!!!...We'll wait until dark. I have a plan. "

And so we wait.
Not long after dark, a 4 wheel drive jeep cranks up.

" That's Craig. He's going mud riding...Momma Fay should be about to pass out drunk. "

" How in the Hell do you know? "

" This girl is like a sister to me, I know there routine. "

We see her Daddy walk outside. He tossed a beer can, out in to the yard. And lights a cigarette.

" Lets go Jed!...We got things to do! "
And her Daddy and brother, get in to there old truck, and drive away.

" They are going to one of three places. They either are going to deliver a load of shine, or going to the beer joint, or a klan meeting...Nows the best chance we got!...Let's go! "

And so we run through the field of cotton, and in to the back yard. Where of course I have to fight with the big dog. The barking of the penned up hounds don't help anything either. I get a hold of the chain, and pop the dog in the top of the head. Then get it around the dogs neck to choke it. While Misty cuts the lock off the little door.
She gets a hold of Shirley, pulling her out. A chain is also hooked to a collar around her neck. It to is cut.
Shirley runs butt naked, through the woods.

At our truck, she gets in the back seat.

" Get me the Hell out of here!!! "

Through the dark dirt roads we drive. A glow from a fire is ahead.

" Don't stop for it! " Shirley ducks down low peeking out the window.
" That's where they are! "
We pass by a field with a burning cross. " Get me out of here!!! "
She's sweating and scared to death. Finally we come to a paved road and speed away to safety.

Back to Misty's Moms house. She gets Shirley in to the shower, and Mom cooks her something to eat. She really looked rough, and had lost a lot of weight, which was not good. Since she was tiny anyway.

We kept her hid away at Moms house, and nursed her back to good health.

More to come