Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now not all photos are good photos, so i'm wondering what you ladies think makes an attractive photograph. I'm not specifically talking about nude or non-nude photos, but something that makes you think "thats hot!"

Is is all about the subject? Or is there a particular perspective or lighting thats involved? Is there anything you do/don't want to see in a photograph?

I've tried to take a variety of photos from different angles to see what people like the best, and i'm just looking for a bit of discussion on the matter, to maybe give me some new ideas.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
while I am not a women, I am a photographer and a model. For myself I find the artful photos are those that have good composition and lighting. The composition that I find most appealing is placing the subject in a position that shows some but also leave a bit to the imagination. Is done in an "artful" way i.e. paying attention to the detail of the layout (angles, etc.) and lighting above all can make or break a photo. I do not admire spread eagle shots but I am rather drawn towards those done in a seductive manner that kind of makes you wonder what the person is doing or thinking of the moment the photo is taken. Creating wonderment often makes a photo interesting to the viewer.