The art of seduction

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It's no good having a huge dong if you can't seduce a partner.

What are the things that smoothies, charmers and pick-up artists do that seduce you and make you decide that you want to have sex with that person?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great question!

Though smoothies, charmers and pick up artists only score when the woman is hunting for easy sex too.

The best way to seduce a woman, IMO, is to make her feel at ease.
Genuine warmth and a shared laugh go a long way to getting her to open up.

As far as my wanting to sleep with someone, attentiveness.
A man who watches for your responses as you have a conversation or your expressions when you are enjoying food is a man who will be responsive to you in bed as well.

He should show some of his own sensuality as well, touching, smelling, tasting. Do something that makes her want to be on the menu.

But really it boils down to two things.
Trust and arousal.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette said:
As far as my wanting to sleep with someone, attentiveness.
A man who watches for your responses as you have a conversation or your expressions when you are enjoying food is a man who will be responsive to you in bed as well....

But really it boils down to two things.
Trust and arousal.

Um, YYYESSS. Gillette you nailed it. I want a guy who won't just be doing his own thing in bed. I want a guy who is totally focused on my pleasure, and to do that he needs to be tuned into my responses and cues. So yes, what she said. I'd also add confidence. I love confidence in a guy, even a little harmless cockiness. Not the annoying loud kind, just that quiet cockiness that let's me know he knows something I don't :biggrin1: .

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, the girls are right!

No fake, exagetarions, things copied from players manuals and etc.

Some have it just natural in them , others learn by experience..others..well..they dont get it or not are born with it.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dongalong said:
What are the things that smoothies, charmers and pick-up artists do that seduce you and make you decide that you want to have sex with that person?

Nothing. I stopped having casual sex a long time ago. Men will say anything to get what they want. It's pathetic.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bette said:
Nothing. I stopped having casual sex a long time ago. Men will say anything to get what they want. It's pathetic.

Bitter are we? :wink: Yes, some men will indeed. Of course we also know how to manipulate when we want something:wink: .

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:

Smoothies, charmers and pick-up artists would only have little chances with me anyways. I'm very capable of detecting a pile of bullshit, so lines and approaches copied from articles and narratives in the matching magazines won't help either.

Just come as you are, show that you have manners (don't affect them), and if you want to bed me, watch for the signs and play the game of innuendo with me. And flip the switch at the right turning point, the bad boy is very welcome in my bed :)

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same as Gillette and others have said plus......and I think some are born with this....

A laid back, quiet confidence.........Ohh.....Very good....

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Smoothies, charmers and pick-up artists would only have little chances with me anyways. I'm very capable of detecting a pile of bullshit, so lines and approaches copied from articles and narratives in the matching magazines won't help either.

Just come as you are, show that you have manners (don't affect them), and if you want to bed me, watch for the signs and play the game of innuendo with me. And flip the switch at the right turning point, the bad boy is very welcome in my bed :)

Say it loud sista!! I agree with everything except the badboys. Boring.

But most importantly.....SEDUCE MY MIND AND MY BODY WILL FOLLOW.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Self-awareness plays a key role in seduction. Know how to use your physical presence to capture someone's attention, persuade rather than impose, and stimulate the imagination of the one you desire with subtle cues: a quick glance, a steady gaze, a secretive whisper, a lingering smile . . .

The ladies are correct . . . it's all in your mind.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Bette said:
I don't remember mentioning casual sex, the question was aimed at discovering the "acts" that suddenly make you decide that this guy is going to be your lover in the near future:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
I don't remember mentioning casual sex, the question was aimed at discovering the "acts" that suddenly make you decide that this guy is going to be your lover in the near future:wink:

:cool: For sure a classy confident, fun and witty, down to earth, sportive guy get my attention in a big group of males at first...

Have to get to know him better and we may become a lover if there is real sexual sparks going on.

And about you Dongalong what make you invest time in seduce a woman ?

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dongalong said:

Don't act like you care, be real!
'Seducing' me is easy: I love the attention, interesting conversations, flirtation, whatever it takes to have fun together and feel comfortable with each other.
The decision to have sex with that person is not automatically the outcome of the above mentioned.

The exception proves the rule: when he's gorgeous there's little resistance. :wink:

Ingrid

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gisella said:
And about you Dongalong what make you invest time in seduce a woman ?
To tell you the truth I am far from smooth, I usually make ladies laugh but my seduction techniques need some improvement, which is why I am asking support from you ladies.
I'd like to be able to seduce the woman of my dreams with the confidence that is so attractive but I am not confident about the seduction part. I start thinking too much about what to do next which makes me nervous and lose my confidence.

Sometimes however, I have been so smooth that I couldn't believe what I just did! If only it always worked like that!:cool:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
It's no good having a huge dong if you can't seduce a partner.

I've found cash always works ! :wink::biggrin1:

One post indicated laid back, sometimes I'm so laid back I almost miss my opportunity and cue that I'm the one being seduced. :biggrin1:

Ever have a woman come on to you and you're completely dumbfounded that you look around you, even point at yourself and mouth "Who, Me ?" to her to make sure the blatant seduction isn't intended for someone else ? :biggrin1: