Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was going through the threads one day and happen to see with a link to a HBO documentary called Private Dicks. Of course I had to check it out. There was one section thats asked why men don't discuss their penises. One guy described the penis as grotesque. I never heard of the Penis described this way. What do you guys think about your members, is it a work of art, or some odd creepy thing :) ? What about compared to the Vagina ?

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would also say work of art. The perfect marriage of functional and pleasurable.

Compared to the vagina...I don't know. The vagina is also a work of art, but, since I don't have one, I don't know how to answer that, hehe.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A work of art. Mine has kept me happy for years!! Been more loyal to me than any lover i've ever had!!

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The link is in LPSG somewhere, I have to search for it. The guy that made that comment was in the radio business. Funny thing is, when you watch the video, he is one of the few that has his clothes on. Maybe his stuff is not that impressive which gave him that idea. I'm an artist, and I find the beauty in the human body and every part of it. I think the penis is beautiful and tired of guys who don't speak about it because they are afraid of being ridculed.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am all about embracing the penis as a form of beauty because I certainly love the way they look and the variety of looks they come in. It would be wonderful to see a full-fledged documentary called, The Art of Penis. I'd certainly watch it and I would hope that it was well-constructed and NOT afraid to show full frontal nudity honestly and openly (that another topic for discussion).

But it is true that many men will claim a strong dislike with the way dicks look which includes their own. In fact I know someone who says he does not get why women find dicks attractive, he says to him they look like "engorged earthworms" and that the head is the most hideous part of all. LOL!

I just do NOT see what he is talking about. But I don't think I have to or should be a woman or man attracted to men in order to see the beauty of penises. I think most straight men would not dare admit they find dicks attractive for fear of being thought of as gay.

But then again men don't grow up learning how to appreciate the beauty of cock. Our society is very uncomfortable with DYNAMIC rather than linear male sexuality. Women do however have much to seek out that teaches us how to love our vulva...cherish, appreciate and find beauty in it.

We don't have anything called The Penis Monologues. Straight men tend to be conditioned to value only what their dicks can DO, not how they look.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am all about embracing the penis as a form of beauty because I certainly love the way they look and the variety of looks they come in. It would be wonderful to see a full-fledged documentary called, The Art of Penis. I'd certainly watch it and I would hope that it was well-constructed and NOT afraid to show full frontal nudity honestly and openly (that another topic for discussion).

But it is true that many men will claim a strong dislike with the way dicks look which includes their own. In fact I know someone who says he does not get why women find dicks attractive, he says to him they look like "engorged earthworms" and that the head is the most hideous part of all. LOL!

I just do NOT see what he is talking about. But I don't think I have to or should be a woman or man attracted to men in order to see the beauty of penises. I think most straight men would not dare admit they find dicks attractive for fear of being thought of as gay.

But then again men don't grow up learning how to appreciate the beauty of cock. Our society is very uncomfortable with DYNAMIC rather than linear male sexuality. Women do however have much to seek out that teaches us how to love our vulva...cherish, appreciate and find beauty in it.

We don't have anything called The Penis Monologues. Straight men tend to be conditioned to value only what their dicks can DO, not how they look.

Very well said :)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some cocks are beautiful.

Some are fuggly.

Some are good looking erect, but an eyesore flaccid.

Some look great flaccid and kinda ucky erect.

But some are just drool worthy in any state.

Just as in anything else... there is an aesthetic.