the art of the Penis

I'll confess that penises (including my own) just look weird to me. I'm not grossed out by them, but they don't scream "art" at me. At least, not the way girls' parts do :tongue:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think penii - dark skinned ones specifically - are just the most beautiful things in the whole wide world. However, my own little white one is just a total let-down to me - it is very small and I am embarrassed and disappointed by it. Luckily, I'm over-weight so my belly has kindly stepped in to block the offending view, LOL!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Work of art, some more so than others. Same for a vagina but I think it looks much more arty with inner lips and clitoris showing than just a slit in the flesh.

S

SirConcis

Work of art for adult men.

But for young men, the penis is "junk"... that is what they call it anyways :)

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the penis itself is a work of art, though I think we do look a bit funny with it floppy around with two nuts. love it when it releases a good morning pee and espically when it ejaculates.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Not surprising that most guys think of their penises as works of art. How could they not? Vaginas, however, are another matter. Am I the only one who thinks they're actually kinda gross?

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt say its a work of art in its own right, but penises are a great subject for art given the right medium to exploit them.

I'd call them biological masterpieces for sure.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I suppose this conversation wouldn't be complete without references to Robert Mapplethorpe's work, which you can google. Now THERE'S a guy who knew about art and genitalia.