The Assistant Cont'd

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
(Beginning is post #2 below)

From the moment Chris met Zack he wasn't thinking logically. As Chris strode from the building, the drop in temperature made the steamy outdoors seem cool and fresh. He was in a stupor. Zack had instantly cast a spell. The young man was 19. Chris didn't date outside his age group. He regularly tongue-lashed guys his age who did for being "chicken hawks". Zack had close cropped black curly hair, beautiful almond shaped eyes and smooth, light brown skin. He was young yet seemed far older somehow. Chris went home distracted. He used both hands to jerk his thick cock to the thought of melting into the young man's cute ass. The next morning the phone rang. A determined voice explained itself on the machine "this is Zack, we met last night at the fair. Please call me at...". For some reason Chris ignored it and erased it. After three days of these calls twice a day, he returned Zacks call. The next couple of weeks were like something out of a fairy tale: Chris was invigorated with his new project: Zack. Zack was enthusiastic and energetic. The training involved working in close proximity. Chris poured out priceless knowledge and drank in the Zack's strong pheremones. All he could think of was kissing and fucking Zack right there in his office. He said nothing. He wanted a business relationship. Sex would ruin everything. Zack did little things to tease...gently brushing his leg against Chris...flirting...double entendre'...and late night calls...just to say "hi". Chris went overboard to get him everything he needed to succeed. Chris' friends and colleagues all saw the attraction. They all saw trouble. They tried to tell him. He didn't listen. The trouble started when Zack took on too many outside projects...in fact, attempting to work two careers and two parttime gigs. Chris' work was neglected. Chris lost sleep. Still, he couldn't stop thinking about grabbing Zack, kissing him hard...ripping his shirt open, exploring his chest, nipples, navel...with kisses and bites and...ok he said...I've gotta stop. Chris expressed his dismay with Zack. Zack told Chris what he wanted to hear. And Chris believed it, or at least he tried to. Over the next several weeks, things deteriorated to the point that Zack wasn't helping at all. Chris felt used. He'd put a multi-million dollar opportunity at the kid's feet and Zack just blew him off. He'd spent 3 months of his valuable time training him. Zack had one of the most amazing minds for business Chris had ever seen, and it was being used on someone else's business. Zack had been given plenty of warnings. Chris sat down in his office and felt the sick feeling in his stomach that says one thing: I've been used. He couldn't believe he'd let Zack do it. Chris put on his merciless business persona and called Zack to come into the office immediately. Zack came through the door cautiously. He knew. He never did anything cautiously. Chris was melted butter on the inside but Zack would never know. Zack looked more beautiful than ever-his exotic eyes, gorgeous lips...and the unexplored vistas beneath his professional wear..."Zack, you've gotta go. Hand over your office key" said Chris in a tone so stern he sounded like an executioner. Zack looked like he was about to cry. He was also completely unapologetic. He said "I guess that's it". Zack had one project left. Chris told him to retrieve the files from the computer and do it from home. As soon as Zack collected the disc, he turned around. He started to say something and let the disc fall to the floor. Chris grabbed him by the arm and slammed him against the wall. He grabbed the other arm and did the same. Chris shoved his big crotch forward into Zack's. He was rock hard. So was Zack. Chris kissed Zack hard. Months of frustration were being released. It was passionate. Chris felt the pre-cum already starting to soak a spot in his boxer briefs. Zack's crotch felt like the handle of a hammer...hard as steel. Chris ripped Zack's white button down shirt open letting the buttons fly in all directions into the carpet of his office. He licked the back of Zack's ears, barely using a faint bite to make Zack moan. He moved to his neck, then his dark brown, hairless nipples. Zack threw his head back and Chris rammed a finger in his mouth. Zack bit it and sucked on it desparately. Zack wanted him. Chris was now on his knees in front of Zack's crotch. He slowed down and opened his pants with a painful slowness. Zack was rock hard and his tighty-whiteys showed a huge wet spot. And a big bulge. Chris reached in and yanked out Zack's cock. Zack wasn't a big guy and Chris was pleasantly surprised with the thick 7 inches staring him in the face. on his 5'6" 140 pound frame it looked huge. His coal black pubes were closely cropped. His balls were smooth and hairless. His cock was dark brown with a rosy head and an upward curve. Pre-cum formed in a drop and Chris licked it away with his tongue. Chris took the head into his mouth ever so slowly. He stopped teasing as much when he felt Zack start to tense up "not yet" commanded Chris in a booming voice as he stood up. Zack's hands were shaking. "Go ahead" said Chris. Zack nervously started to unbutton Chris' shirt. He ran his soft hands over Chris' muscular chest. He worked his way down in the same fashion as Chris had worked his torso. When he got eye level with Chris' package, he grabbed on hand and then two, grabbing his took through his khakis "FUCK!" he said. "You're HUGE!". "Go ahead, unwrap your package". Zack's hands were shaking even more. He nervously undid Chris' pants and pulled the waistband down and peeked and then said "Holy FUCK! You're fucking HUGE!". Zack pulled Chris' pants and boxer briefs down to his knees and stared at Chris' fat 8x6.5 in disbelief. Chris looked down and said "I know you've been hungry for it. Dive in. It's all yours". With that Zack dove in. Chris was surprised. Zack took as much in his mouth as he could. He gave an anxious, sloppy blow job while working the part he couldn't swallow with his hands. As the warmth started to rise in Chris he said "stand up and turn around". Chris had his first look at Zack's beautiful, bare brown ass. Zack instinctively widened his stance and stuck his ass out. Chris dropped to his knees and his tongue found the treasure it was looking for. Chris licked Zack's tight little dark brown asshole with a fury. He stopped long enough to say to Zack "you know I'm gonna put my whole cock in you balls deep and fuck you like you've never been fucked before". Zack moaned and said "I don't know if I ca..." Chris shoved a finger in his ass. With his free hand he produced a box of Magnum XL's and a bottle of lube from his bottom drawer "for special occasions" he smiled. Zack must have seen them before. With some lube and determination, Chris managed to get two fingers in Zack's tight ass. "You're gonna have to take three if you're gonna take my cock". As Chris slowly shoved 3 fingers in Zack's hole, Zack let out a gutteral, lusty groan. Before Zack knew what happened, Chris was gliding his XL and lube covered cock into Zack's impossibly tight hole. "AAAAAAARRRRGGGH" Zack protested. Chris stopped and gently said "don't worry baby, I'll go slow". After Zack's breathing calmed, Chris inched his big cock...ever so slowly...into Zack's ass. Zack's ass felt like a vise. Chris wasn't sure this was going to work. Just when he was about ready to have some mercy on the young man, Zack's ass relaxed just enough for Chris to slide half way in. Chris grabbed Zack from behind and slowly ground his cock in circles. He fucked him like this standing up for several minutes until Chris picked Zack up and slowly turned him around so Zack straddled him. Zack laid him down on the desk, his cock still inside. "Now I'm gonna fuck you into next week" he grinned. Zack spread his legs wider and held them open with his hands. He wanted it just like Chris said. Without warning, Chris rammed his huge fuck pole into Zack, balls deep just like he said. He gave Zack's ass a merciless pounding. Chris talked dirty to him as the his balls slapping Zack's ass echoed through the empty office "You cock hungry little fucker, you wanted this all along, didn't you?" Chris rammed it extra hard and Zack winced and managed "yes, I wanted you" came out in broken sighs as Chris pounded him. Everybody was gone, nobody would hear. Chris grabbed Zack by the ankles and pulled his ass farther off the desk. Zack pulled his cock out and bent Zack over the desk and teased Zack with just the head. Zack started breathing harder. "You cock hungry little whore...beg for it!" Zack exhaled heavily "Please..." before he could finish, Chris rammed himself up Zack's sweet ass from behind. Zack bent over farther and fucked back against Chris. Chris knew how this had to end. He sat in his big leather chair. "Have a seat" he said to Zack. Zack straddled his big cock and lowered himself down. Zack's cock was engorged and looked as if it were about to explode. Zack was a small guy and Chris' cock looked gigantic next to him. Zack lowered himself all the way down. "I'm gonna make you cum" said Chris. Zack started riding, his tight, hungry hole taking his former boss's monster with each stroke. Chris put an extra buck in the last few strokes. Zack gasped and came without either of them touching his cock "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGH". This time it was pure pleasure. In one swift motion, Chris threw him back on the desk and pounded him for a few more seconds...he pulled out and ripped the rubber off in one fluid motion and shot his load all over the face and torso of his ex-protege'. They were both stunned. Zack started to say something and Chris held one finger to his lips and shook his head. Chris kissed Zack. Chris had tears in his eyes. Zack did too. Chris turned around away from the door. He could hear Zack dress and leave. Chris sat down in his chair and put his head in his hands. And cried.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
**(This is the beginning)**

Chris was pissed. After months of training and building up his protege' Zack, the ungrateful little prick was walking out on him. Chris sat down in his glass office. He wondered how it could have happened. He thought back to the night they met...

Several months earlier, it was a steamy night at the end of the summer. After working a long day at his office, Chris looked at the clock and realised it was 7:30. His stomach told him he'd also skipped lunch. He could hear the clamor of the county fair just down the street from the office. He rose, splashed some water on his face and strode toward the door. Chris was 37 years old but people in the business community regularly mistook him for a 20-something University student. His short dirty blonde hair, surfer looks and boyish face sometimes worked against him in the business world but his razor sharp wit and diabolical nature made him quite successful. The floor of his 100 year-old office creaked under his Italian Leather shoes as he strode out. He rolled his sleeves up. His dress slacks seemed oppressively thick. He could feel the sweat welling up all over his body, making his proper business attire cling to each muscle and bulge, lending vulgarity to his professional dress. Chris was muscular and fit. He was a stud. He was aware of the change as he strode into one of the exhibition buildings. It was even hotter inside. He milled about, looking at all the junk being sold and the people buying it. He turned to leave and looked up into a beautiful pair of dark eyes with long lashes. A mouth started speaking and all he could see were beatuiful, full lips and a flash of white teeth. It took him a minute to regain his composure and once he did, he stopped the young man in mid sentence..."Hi, I'm Chris. I'm one of the Real Estate Moguls in town" he smirked and shoved a business card into the young man's hand. "I'm Zack" said the beautiful young man. He explained his amazing accomplishments from behind his display and Chris said "I've gotta go but give me a call. You've got my number. If you're ready to make serious money I can help you". Chris walked out thinking he had just may have serendipitously found his new protege'. He couldn't have been further from the truth.