The Attendant (dark dystopia - gay erotic story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is there a famous person who physically resembles any of your characters?

I actually would love to have your suggestions of what you were picturing!

For Daddy, I was thinking:

1659728875156.png

Ty Burrell, with a beard.

For Peter, I was thinking:

1659728647194.png

Tom Holland

And for Martin, I was thinking:

1659728702755.png

Joshua Bassett

And you? How do you picture them?!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The entire novel of The Attendant (uncensored version including bonus chapters), other stories, illustrations and behind the scene content, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 7: The punishment (Part 1)

I was drenched in spit, in beer, a few hairs from Mark’s asshole were actually stuck on my left cheek, red spots were covering my body where I had been hit by my brother and his friends. I was grabbing my brother’s stiff dick in my right hand and Mark Johnson was filling my mouth with his big balls when I heard my step-father storming behind me:

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?”

Mark seemed to shrunken at the view of the imposing Stephan Clarck, he frantically looked for his shorts to cover himself. My brother was livid, his dick still in my hand, he pulled it away when he realized. Sam stood as far as possible from us.

“Dad, we…” Started my brother.

“What were you doing with MY Attendant?” Enquired my father, visibly struggling to maintain his composure.

“Sorry Mister Clarck, we were just asking the Attendant to do stuff and we got a bit carried away.” Mark’s voice had totally morphed, he sounded so weak, even innocent now.

What a pathetic jerk!

The Commander’s nephew hurried to put his sneakers back on his bare feet as if he were preparing to run away, he did not even try to find his socks.

“Sorry, dad. Mark and Sam do not have an Attendant and they wanted…”

“I don’t care about the Attendant, but the carpet is dirty and I thought you three were studying.”

His words felt like a dagger going through my body, I was so relieved he had stopped the madness, but still, he was acting as my Owner, not my father.

“Sorry." Said Sam: “We will take care of the carpet…”

“Non-sense, the Attendant will do but, should not you all go back to your studying?”

“Yes, Mister Clarck, we will go back right at it.” Said Mark.

“Yeah, let’s go back upstairs guys.” Settled my brother.

A few seconds later, they were hastily climbing up the stairs. I was slowly catching my breath.

“Dad, they humiliated me…”

“Shut up Attendant!” He slapped me but he took a step back when his hand touched my filthy covered in spit face. “In case you have not noticed, we are not alone in this house!” He gave a disgusted look at his now dirty hand.

My whole body was shaking. I could get used to so much, but this violence coming from the father figure I had admired all my life. That was the hardest to take.

“Go wash your face in the kitchen! It’s sickening. I can smell those guys’ dicks on you.”

I went without a word. What was there to say? As I was putting water on my face trying to get rid of the precum, the saliva and the beer, I heard my father calling for my brother.

“Martin, come down, we need to have a quick talk.”

When the three of us got back in the living room, dad checked to make sure that Mark and Sam were not in the staircase, he then closed the door and whispered angrily at my brother.

“Now, Martin, what the hell was that?”

“I'm sorry Dad, but you said I should let Sam and Mark order Peter, (noticing my dad’s angry face, my brother corrected himself), the Attendant, around. I had to let them do what they wanted!”

“Of course, you had to! But how… How did it degenerate into this non-sense? People could think that you are a fag!”

“They were just playing around, giving it crazy dares. But at some point, the Attendant refused to do one of them, and then, Mark said we should punish it!”

“WHAT?” My father turned back towards me, furious. “You refused to obey an order? In public?”

This was so unfair!

“What the fuck, Martin? You know that’s not what happened!” I stared at my brother with so much resentment, I could have killed him with my eyes. “Dad, Owner." I corrected myself. "They were asking me to do crazy shit! And despite it was messed-up, I did them all!” I started crying. “I did all the gross things they asked! All of them! They made me bark like a fucking dog! They made me… No… I did not do anything wrong this time! I obeyed!”

“Would you please lower your voice, damn it, they are still here!”

After all it had taken from me to abide with the crazy requests, even this was taken away from me. I was livid.

But my brother was not done. Probably upset that I had contradicted him, he said:

“The Attendant was checking on Mark’s dick, that’s why he got mad! That’s why it all degenerated!”

My father sighed, seemingly exasperated by my behaviour.

“I did not! I swear I did not check him out!” I shouted.

My father grabbed me by the throat and put his big hand all over my mouth. He had never looked this mad.

“WOULD - YOU – SHUT – THE - FUCK – UP - ATTENDANT!?”

Even my brother was shocked by our father’s reaction. I was turning red and suffocating under his grip. My Owner finally released me, I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

When the man I once considered as my father talked again, I was sobbing like a child.

“If I understand this correctly, in the end, you have acted as you were told, Attendant. Maybe it’s not that bad.”

He paced around the living room, trying to gather his thoughts.

“Those are just a couple of teenagers and maybe they won’t be too proud to say they were flaunting their dicks off while they were supposed to be studying. I just need to ensure that when Mark Johnson goes home, he does tell to his dad and favourite uncle that the Clarck’s Attendant was really obedient. Do you think that after this afternoon, he could say otherwise? Martin, I’m talking to you.”

My younger brother looked terrified.

“I don’t know what they could tell… I mean, yeah, maybe they’ll say that it was not super obedient at first but overall, I think that they were impressed with what it was willing to do! The Attendant did end-up doing everything it was told.”

“Hmmm… That does not sound too good. The Attendant should not be persuaded to do what it is told, it just should do it, right away.” My step-father looked severely at me, he sat in his armchair. “OK, I have a plan. We can still repair that mistake and make sure that they got the right message. Now, Martin, I want you to stay with them upstairs for, let’s say, the next 30 minutes, then you can tell them that they need to go home. At that time, I will be taking care of the Attendant…”

“But dad… Owner…” I don’t know why I kept trying. I am not even sure of what I wanted to say.

“Shut up Attendant! Martin is this clear? Do not tell them I was mad or that we discussed the Attendant’s matter. Just say that I wanted to check if everything was ok. Then, you’ll come downstairs with your two friends in about thirty minutes and we’ll give them something to talk about to their families.”

“Ok, Dad. Thank you.”

Martin ran up the stairs again.

The plan of my father was not very clear but, as always, it did not seem very good for me. I looked at him apprehensively.

“Listen to me Attendant. Listen to me carefully. The next half-hour is going to be painful for you but it is imperative that you take it, and take it without flinching. If one of these fuckers babble out that we were too lax with our disobedient and pervert Attendant, this is the end of it! The end of your comfort, the end of your afternoon jack-off sessions in my bed (so, he knew), the end of your time in this house! And I’m telling you, before the guards or inspectors show off at our door to take you away from me, to give you back to the State, I will sell you out, to the best offer, there are a lot of families interested in getting you. I heard that your dick and ass are getting quite some recognition in the state of Ohio thanks to General Thompson.”

My mind was a blur, I was still trying to comprehend how this whole thing could have turned against me when I had pushed all of my limits to make sure my brother’s sick mates, and then my father, would be satisfied.

“Attendant. Am I clear?”

“I…” I tried but could not formulate a sentence. I was too stunned to talk.

“Attendant!”

My step-father lost his patience, and his temper, once again.

“Look, I’ll make this simple. You have a choice: accepting your punishment now, or being sold to a way less compassionate household.”

This helped me coming back to my senses. No. I refused this ultimatum. That was too unfair. I was not in the wrong here. Not this time.

“But Owner, I have not done anything wrong, I…”

“Attendant!” He stood up, he was very intimidating.

“Please… Owner… Do not punish me, I promise you, I did not do anything wrong… I obeyed… I tried to obey…”

He seemed about to explode.

“FUCK ATTENDANT! YOU WANT ME TO SELL YOU OUT LIKE A VULGAR PIECE OF TRASH? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF MY ATTENDANT CANNOT EVEN CONTROL ITSELF AND CHECK TEENAGE BOYS OUT!”

“I did not… I swear…”

“TELL ME, ATTENDANT. DO YOU WANT ME TO SELL YOU OUT TO GENERAL THOMPSON?”

“No… no… please…”

“WILL YOU TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT?”

Terrified, I nodded.

“I WANT TO HEAR IT!”

“Yes, Owner, I will take the punishment.” I whispered.

Once again, my father had won. I should have known it by then, he would always win.

“Lie down on the dinner table, on your front.” He ordered drily.

Shakingly and without another word, I positioned my naked and already sore body on the marble table.

Lying there, I was no longer afraid. I was no longer ashamed. I was just numb. Because I could not comprehend or accept what was happening, my brain shut down completely and it decided not to think at all.I barely heard my dad coming back in the room, holding the metal box from the garage.

He started by tying up my hands and feet to the table with tight ropes so I could no longer move. My legs were spread. My ass had never been this exposed. I closed my eyes, my nose hurt against the luxurious table.

I heard my father open the door of the living room to make sure everyone could enjoy the show and then, the punishment began.

First, it was the paddle, right on my bare ass. The first hit was painful, the other ten were unbearable.

“Attendant, you will learn how to respect the Men in this house!”

“Yes, Owner.” I cried out. “Please, stop.”

He did not stop. He moved on to the swift, the thongs were slashing me. The paddle made me regret the slaps with just the hands, and the swift made me regret the paddle.

“If this is what I have to do for you to understand your place in this household, I will do it! Until the lesson is well anchored within you!”

It was anchored. There was no need for this.

“I understand Owner, I understand I have to obey. Please stop. I will behave.”

But he moved on to the whip. He was not too good with it, half of the time, he missed my ass and he hurt my thighs or my back instead. But maybe those were not mistakes.

“That might help you understand the consequences of your actions!”

The torture continued but I could not say what he did next or how long it lasted, I mostly blacked out. I still can hear him though. I will never forget this. It was almost as if he became weirdly turned on by this.

“THIS IS FOR THE DICKS YOU COULD NOT HELP YOURSELF FROM STARING AT!”

“THIS IS FOR GRABING YOUR BROTHER’S COCK, YOU DISGUSTING FAG!”

“THIS IS FOR PUTTING ALL OF US IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!”

This was not only a show. The frustration that my dad had felt for weeks was pouring uncontrollably out of him. At some point, my brother’s friends must have had left the house but I do not remember that. I do remember my brother trying to stop my father.

“Dad, they’re gone! Dad! You can stop now!”

“THIS IS FOR YOUR MOTHER! IF ONLY SHE COULD SEE YOU LIKE THIS, ALWAYS NAKED, ALWAYS CHECKING ON OTHER MEN, SUCKING THEIR BALLS! SHE WOULD BE HORRIFIED!”

“Dad! Please stop! He had enough!” Martin was pleading, I heard the panic in his voice.

“THIS IS FOR THE SHAME YOU BROUGHT TO MY NAME! THE NAME I ACCEPTED TO GIVE TO YOU WHILE YOU WERE NOT EVEN MY SON!”

“DAD! STOP! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM!”

Finally, those words made him stop, my father left his tools there and left without a word. Something died in me that night.

Martin untied me.

I did not want to accept his help, but I did not manage to get down the table without his assistance. My back, ass and thighs were covered in bruises. At least, he did not hit my face or break my teeth, I thought sombrely, remembering the Attendant who had burnt down the house of his masters. I understood him now. I wanted to burn everything down.

My brother whispered things to me but I could not hear him. I painfully climbed up the stairs and lied down in my mattress. I passed out seconds after I hit the mattress but woke up later, in the middle of the night. My entire body was sore.

The next day was my lowest point thus far. Everything hurt, but again, the pain I was feeling inside was much worse than the rest. For the first time, I seriously considered leaving. Sure, I would be treated the same way, maybe worse elsewhere, but at least, it would not be my father beating me up.

I did not go downstairs to prepare the breakfast and they did not call for me. I spent the day without eating or even drinking anything, alone in “my” room. I thought a lot about my mother.

I was seeing her beside me.

After coming back from school, Martin came to check on me. He looked exhausted as well. He was concerned.

“Pete. Are you ok?” He whispered softly, caressing my hair, he was so gentle now.

“Mark and Sam were telling everyone at school what happened. It worked Pete. Everyone believes you are treated like an actual Attendant. I know it has been tough, I talked to dad, I told him he had gone too far. He will calm down now. If this is of any help, know that it worked!”

I did not reply. How could my brother not realize that he, himself, had gone too far? Making me eat his friend’s asshole, making me touch his dick. And how could he say that everyone believed I was treated like an Attendant? Did he not see that I WAS actually treated as an Attendant? It was not “play-pretend”, it was just a fact at this point.

Only later that night, when I was sure they were both asleep, I went to grab something to eat in the kitchen. Again, I foolishly thought about running away. I was naked but I could go to my brother’s room, take some of his clothes. He would probably wake up but I would just run for it. I knew where the car keys were.

But where would I go? I would certainly be happier as a homeless man wandering in the streets rather than staying in this house, as a less-than-a-man, but nowadays, homeless people were chased down by the State. They were much more useful on the battlefields. I would be caught right away. I was registered as an Attendant and my escape would be a serious crime punishable by death.

There was another thing too: despite everything, what retained me was not the fear of my own death but the fear of the consequences for my family. What would happen to them if I ran away? My father would be considered as responsible for my loss.

I hated myself for it but I could not bring myself to betray my brother and step-father. Despite all they did to me, I still managed to find excuses for them: it was a crazy moment; my step-father had lost his mind, just got carried away.

Truth is: they were all that I had left and I desperately wanted them to love me, or at least, acknowledge me.

The next day, I waited for them in the kitchen, kneeling down. They seemed surprise to see me there. I was surprised to see me there too. To this day, I cannot explain what got me back in my servant's role. In the morning, not knowing what to do, I just took back the role assigned to me by the Law.

“Good morning, Attendant” said my step-father entering the kitchen in his robe. That was uncommon to greet an Attendant.

I did not respond. I turned around to grab some orange juices that I could propose to him. My real intent was for him to see my back and my ass, bruised. This had the effect I wanted, he seemed uncomfortable.

“Look Attendant, about the other night…”

He could not end his sentence.

“Yes, Owner, what about the other night?”

“I…” He took a bite of the pancakes I had prepared. “I think we need to capitalize on this.”

That must be a new way of forming an apology, I thought.

“Capitalize on… my punishment?”

“Yes, Attendant.”

What did he have in mind? I came to hate every new plan my step-father was coming up with.

“Tonight, Martin and I are invited at General Thompson’s house.”

“I WON’T GO THERE!” I shouted immediately. “No, not this perv again!”

“This is not what I had in mind, Attendant. People in town have heard about what happened… hum… here. We thought we needed to convince Mark but actually, the young Sam was way more helpful, he was very shocked, or rather impressed, by the way we were punishing our Attendant and he talked about it, a lot. Someone came to me at work after hearing the rumours.”

I listened to him but did not react. What was he expecting? A thank you?

[Chapter 7 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The entire novel of The Attendant (uncensored version including bonus chapters), other stories, illustrations and behind the scene content, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 7: The punishment (Part 2)

“Attendant, that is great news! That means that we might get any suspicion away from us. Now, I think we need to confirm that the rumours are true.”

“Another round of whipping then? This time in the middle of the streets?” I just could not help myself from being insolent. At the same time, I regretted formalizing that thought, this could give him ideas. But for once, he did not scold me or slap me.

“You will go to the store today.” My step-father simply stated.

“To show off my bruises?” I said sombrely.

“Precisely.” He marked a pause. “Will you?”

“Of course. This is a command from my Owner, I cannot say no or I might be punished.” I showed off my injured ass.

I remembered the time when I was wondering if my father noted some sarcasms in my tone, but now, I was myself wondering if I was sarcastic or not. The “play pretend” had totally been blurred out with actual life.

“Fine then, this is settled. Go wake my son up.”

Martin was still his son but I no longer was.

I knocked at my (former?) brother’s door, he seemed relieved to see me standing up, or maybe he was relieved I was back at his service. He had his usual morning wood. I took a look at it, I still could not believe I had jerked off his dick a couple days before.

“Attendant. Are you ok?” He asked politely.

“I am, Sir. Why should I not be?”

“No… no reason.”

“Breakfast is ready Sir, and I know you have an evening out tonight, should I iron some clothes for you?”

He was unsettled but play his part.

“Yes, Attendant. My blue suit.”

I did not exchange another word with my brother or father and went to the store while they were respectively off at work or at school.

I did not run into Nathan or Juliet. Good, I thought, I did not want to explain the origin of my scars. I was ashamed of what I had allowed my family to do to me.

I was not trying to show off but concerned looks did follow me around. This was not surprising to see an Attendant with some bruises, but the image remained shocking to those who had not fully committed to the new system. The guard who had made me lick his boots seemed pleased by the sight.

Because my brother and father were at General Thompson that night, I spent some time alone, taking care of my body. I had found some creams at the store, it helped. I watched tv, even if it was mostly the news and propaganda for President Ganderson’s "fantastic work" at the head of the state, it was still something. When I heard my father’s car in the driveway, I ran up to my room to avoid them.

The following days were pretty uneventful, the severity of the punishment had exposed the cruelty of the situation to the three of us and my step-father and brother were now more uncomfortable than anything else around me. Mostly, I would be asked to step aside. The other commands essentially revolved around house work.

My step-father did not even ask for his foot massage anymore. Weirdly, I missed this physical connection. Without that, we no longer shared any time together.

My brother was trying harder to reinstate some sort of a bond. He even let me sat on the carpet next to him while he was watching one of the rare films which was still authorized on tv. Often, he would look at my cock. That did not really make me feel uncomfortable anymore. Another thing I got used to.

When my dad went to bed one evening, Martin said:

“Pete, I think that soon, we will be able to just act the parts in public. I mean, I think I’ll still have to call you Attendant in our daily lives because this is the biggest risk of me slipping up but other than that, once the first inspection will have passed, it should be very soon now, we should be ok for a while.”

I should have been happy to hear him say that but I was not. It just made me realize that, at some point, my brother had considered to keep the charade going even after the inspection. I did not contradict him though; it was an offer too good to pass on.

I knew I could never forgive them from what they did, but maybe, the worst was behind me.

The days passed by and still no sign of the inspector. We did have other guests at home, General Schneider had important matters to discuss with my father and he came a couple of times. I was not allowed to be in the room with them (which was all that I could ask for) and I had only a handful of commands to obey.

The other guest was a girl, very nice, who was a potential prospect for my brother. We were in June and his highschool years were coming to the very end, it was time for him to start to look for a potential wife. My meeting with her was awkward but she seemed like a good person.

We did have one very unpleasant visit when our dear friend General Thompson passed by the house.

That time, things seemed a little tense between him and my step-father. I was kneeling down in the living room while the two of them casually talked about the new law to further enslave the Attendants when General Thompson questioned my father.

“Am I wrong of thinking that you do not use your Attendant for sexual endeavours?”

“You’re not wrong, Arthur.”

“I’d be careful about that Stephan; people might think this is because it was once your son and that you are biased or reluctant to fully commit to the law.”

“You sure know that sexual requests are not mandatory or part of the law. As for the fact it was once my son, I tend to agree with General Schneider and his views on not mentioning the past lives of the Attendants.”

“Of course. I was just trying to help. Without my Attendant, I have to admit, I’ll be really bored in my house, all alone.”

I was not surprised as the slightest, but General Thompson basically just confessed on raping his own son.

“You must miss Catherine dearly.” My father said, trying to remain emphatic.

“Oh yes, dearly. And it has her eyes you know, the Attendant. It reminds me of her sometimes. Don’t you get lonely?”

Did he really think about his deceased wife while fucking their son? That man was probably the worst of them all.

“Oh… I work on my patience a lot. This is tough but a man has to control his urges.”

“Are you implying that I don’t?”

“Dear God, no! I would not dare. I’m merely saying that your way of coping is different than mine.”

“Still. Such a shame. Such a fine mouth it has, your Attendant. I bet it would do wonders! If you don’t want to use it for yourself, you should consider renting it. It’s more and more common you know; they are going to open a special place for that in Colombus.”

I was mortified.

“That may be an excellent idea, Arthur.”

“Although, you won’t know if it is any good until you tried it. If you don’t feel like it, I can help you with that.”

“What do you mean?”

The three of us knew exactly what he meant…

“You know Stephan, get it accustomed to being fucked so it can be on good use later on. It’s not that easy the first time, even for the fags, even if they like that.”

The tension was palpable between the two men. I did my best not to react, praying for my father to not let me go with this pervert.

“I thought about that already. I will consider it. However, I was also told that some people were interested in buying virgin Attendants. And I don’t know how long I will want it here, if I’m selling it, I want the best price out of it.”

“Oh… But are you sure it is still a virgin? You know those fags have ways to fuck themselves! Once, my neighbour found his Attendant with a banana far up its ass!”

“I am quite sure Arthur. Attendant, show off your anus for our guest.”

I put myself on all fours and pushed back my ass while spreading my cheeks with my hands. Nothing new for me.

My dad came to touch it.

“See Arthur, tight as a drum!”

General Thompson came closer to inspect me as well. I could feel his heavy breath on my ass.

“It’s still hard to tell… Can you spread it wider?”

I spread my ass with my hands to the furthest extent that I could. My father started sliding his finger against my anus and then slowly in.

“I can push one finger in, maybe two, but that virgin cherry ass has yet to be popped Arthur.”

“Hmmmm." General Thompson could not conceal his moaning. He placed his finger too, rubbed it against my asshole.

“I understand that this means it could be difficult to rent it out but on the long run, I’m thinking a virgin ass may worth more.” The General kept on caressing my hole while my father was talking. “Although, you’re right, I should be careful. Most of the fags find their ways to fuck themselves, one way or another. I seemed to notice that your own Attendant was quite open.”

“I seem to recall that you did enjoy that opened ass Stefan!”

For the first time, General Thompson lost his cool. I shivered as I understood that my father had fucked General Thompson’s son. I would have preferred to learn about it when the both of them did not have their fingers on (or rather in!) my ass. To be fair, I would have preferred to never learn about it, at all.

What did my brother and father do to that poor guy when they were invited at the Thompson’s residence?

“Oh yes, I did appreciate it very much. Please Arthur, this was not a criticism at all. I was very content you would offer yours to me. Wait, were you expecting that I return the favor?”

“Of course not, Stefan, this was a gift. I did not expect anything in return.”

“I know, but I would not want to abuse of your kindness. Another drink Arthur?”

“Sure.”

“Attendant, go fetch the wine.”

I was not too sure how I got out of this one without being seriously molested by General Thompson but I did. However, when I got back in the living room, both men seemed to have bigger bulges.

The conversation drifted away from my ass to the war and a chemical attack in Russia. Before, my step-father seemed to consider General Thompson as his most trustworthy friend, but something had changed. I could see he was now more direct and honest with General Schneider than he was with Thompson. Politics, I guessed.

Besides those few encounters in my house, for three weeks, I only saw other people during my dreaded trips to the grocery store.

I ran into Nathan a couple of times at the store, once when my bruises had not fully healed, he noticed right away.

“How could your own father do that to you? that’s fucking sick!”

“He’s no longer my father” I replied, sincerely.

And once afterwards, but we almost could not chat as the store was very busy and a guard kept on following us. Nathan did manage to tell me something that stuck on with me: “We are preparing something; we will get these fuckers.”

I did not know who were the “we” but Nathan seemed to also chat discreetly with the older Attendant I was also seeing sometimes at the store.

Coming back home one particularly hot afternoon, I saw a black van parked outside the house; The second I noticed it, I knew that I was not out of the waters yet. An elegant man, wearing a black hat, was waiting on our doorstep. A large black bag was on his side.

“Sir? May I help you?” I asked politely, bowing down.

“Oh, that’s why you were not in here! You had been sent shopping, Attendant. I am Commander Johnson; I will be inspecting your household today.”

Commander Johnson.

As in Mark Johnson.

The teenage bully’s uncle was our inspector. Shit!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

D

deleted1189128

This is story is fucked lmao. I started reading it cause tbh I wanted to see the sexual aspects of it, but it just got dark. I’m very interested in it still but my view on it has completely shifted from sexual interest to being invested in how it plays out. It wrenches my gut at parts and makes me feel disgusted, and enraged even. The politics of the world, but mainly I want Pete to snap, and to burn everything down as that one Attendant supposedly did. And the way you can see that he slowly becomes brainwashed and “just an act” blurs into just reality with no mention from anybody. It just faded into him being an actual attendant and everyone is just making less and less excuses to justify it. Like becoming desensitized to the atrocious acts his family, and everyone else, preforms. A good take on the psychological aspects of it.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The world of The Attendant is fucked up and I did not want to sugarcoat it. It is by far the darkest thing I have ever written.

I think it would be a disrespect to pretend that Peter is just getting turned on by being a sex slave a few chapters in. At the same time, I did love writing the erotic tension.

I do think that Fiction is the perfect place to explore our twisted imagination and also question ourselves about the world we live in (the recent Supreme Court decisions are quite chilling when you put them in relation to the first chapter of this story). That being said, I want to state again and again that of course, I do not indulge or endorse anything told in this story!

Someone commented The Attendant one day saying it was a gay erotic version of The Handmaid's Tale and I think it's quite accurate.

I'll post chapter 8 soon!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 8: The inspection (Part 1)

I had dreaded this moment for weeks but there I was, facing the inspection. It was even scarier to have to welcome the Inspector alone. We had talked about it with my step-father, what I should do or should say, but it was still very nerve wracking.

“I have let your Owner know that I was here. He confirmed you were probably out shopping at this hour.”

Commander Johnson was talking in a smooth and almost reassuring voice. He kinda looked like an older and bulkier version of his nephew who had tourmented me a few weeks back.

“Yes Sir, my Owner asked me to go shopping at noon sharp.”

He looked at his watch, checking the time, and said:

“Give me the list and let’s see if you did a good job.”

At times, I would indulge myself and pick up some additional products from the store, but thankfully, I had carefully followed my step father’s list that day. Or so I thought, as the Inspector noticed an inconsistency.

“It says apples, but I don’t see any in the bag.”

“I…” The fruit aisle was our point of rendezvous with Nathan but I must have been thrown off when we almost got caught by a guard. Of course, I could not say that.

“My Owner is very careful about the products and those in the store did not seem very good, they were almost rotten.”

“Hmmm… Rotten apples… We’ll see what your Owner will have to say about that. But before he arrives, it leaves us the opportunity to discuss privately and check a few things out. Then, I’ll let you go with your usual affairs, I don’t want to be a disturbance in your Owner’s life.”

Obviously, he could not be a disturbance in my life, I did not have one.

“Should I store the groceries first?”

“Sure.”

I started to empty the bag when I got the feeling that something was off. At first, I could not put my finger on it, attributing my discomfort to the presence of the Inspector, but then, I realized that I was still wearing my apron while normally, I would be stark naked around the house. It had been a month and now I felt weird wearing anything inside.

I hesitated.

“Sir. My Owner asks me to get naked around the house. I am not allowed to wear any sort of clothing; may I take my apron off?”

The inspector grinned.

“Go ahead, Attendant.”

He stared at my crotch as I untied my apron. He had a brief reaction when I revealed my penis. Most of them did given its unusual large size. Thankfully, I was properly shaved since I had to go out.

I resumed storing the groceries quietly and when I was done, I knelt down to the Inspector. He seemed satisfied.

“First of all, I’ll check your physical condition. Then, we’ll talk.”

“Of course, Sir.”

“I would ask you to undress, but clearly, there is no need.”

He opened his large black bag and got a scale and a ruler out of it. I remained silent.

“Let’s start by weighing you out.”

I stood up to go on the scale.

“192 pounds… That’s right. And height, 6 feet 1. Ok. Did you lose or gain any weight since the start of your Attendance?”

“Neither, Sir. My weight had remained the same but I had lost fat and gained muscles. I train every day.”

“Let me take some additional measurements.”

During the next ten minutes, the Inspector measured my waist, my biceps, my thighs – he casually touched my dick in the process – and took notes on his pad.

“Now, I am going to check for physical injuries or lumps. Put your hands behind your head Attendant.”

I obliged and the Inspector started to feel me up. At this point, I was used to other men touching me. It seemed to always end this way. He moved around to get behind me and roughly groped my ass.

“I can see a few bruises on your left ass-cheek. Does you Owner beat you up?”

“He does, yes.”

“Does he do it without a cause? Or is this justified?”

For a split second, I considered the fact that maybe, this Inspector was actually sent to make sure we were treated with some sort of dignity in our homes. Should I ask for help?

I could not take any chance, or at least, not yet.

“It is always justified, Sir. My Owner only beat me up when I deserve it but lately, I have been a good Attendant.”

“You still came back without any apple today… You call that being a good Attendant?”

“I do try my best. Only my Owner will know if this deserves a punishment or not.”

“Turn around again. I’m going to check your balls’ sack for lumps.”

In my past life, the doctor who would conduct such exam would have put gloves on, but in this life, there was no need for such caution. The Inspector was not touching a Man, I was just an Attendant. He felt up my balls. It felt like a caress. Something I had not felt in a long time. It lasted for nearly two minutes.

Fuck, now, my dick was getting hard!

“I will never understand how fucking fags like you are not all castrated! You really cannot help yourself! This is sick!”

“I am sorry, Sir. I am so sorry.” I mumbled.

My dick was getting really stiffed without being able to stop it. The Inspector while pretending to be disgusted was still caressing my balls and the base of my shaft.

“Only a Man should be authorized to get his dick erect. Do you cum sometimes?”

“Yes Sir, but only so I do not get those kinds of unsolicited erections.”

“Hum… this is just… hummm... sickening.” He said in a moan, as he continued to feel me up.

The Inspector played with my foreskin, studying each of my now almost 9 inches. He was actually jerking me off at one point. I hate to admit that it felt good. No wonder those guys in chastity cage would get erections the second they would get released from it. Sex is just a natural basic need.

“Your genitals seemed to work ok. What is that?” He showed me his finger, evidently, there was some precum on it. “I asked you a question, Attendant, what is that?”

“I guess I let go off some precum Sir, I’m so sorry!”

“That is beyond gross Attendant! How dare you producing cum during your medical exam?”

“I apologize Sir, I did not mean to... You touched me, and....”

“Stop saying you are sorry and clean up your mess.”

Just like that, he shoved two fingers dripping with precum down my mouth. I gagged when he hit my throat. He took off his fingers and wiped them on my cheek. “Disgusting fag.” He settled.

At least, it was clear now, he was not there to help me.

This aggression did calm me down and the Inspector looked disappointed when he checked and realized that my erection was gone.

“Bend over, Attendant.”

Again, I expected that. Those inspectors, guards, commanders, generals, they all seemed obsessed with fingering my ass.

“Spread your hole, Attendant.”

I was so used to being treated that way, I spread my anus wide open, barely feeling any shame.

“Ok, let me see. Hmmmm.”

Commander Johnson fingered my asshole. I could tell he was having a lot of fun doing it.

If only I could have confronted him, if only I could have told him that he was the fag, the one fingering my ass without any reason but his own pleasure! Of course, I could not do such a thing and I took his one and then two fingers without flinching. They were coming from my mouth, so at least, there were semi lubed.

When he pushed for a third finger, I spoke out:

“Sir, please, my Owner wants to keep me as a virgin. He forbids me to put anything in my asshole.”

“I bet a fag like yourself must be very frustrated then…”

“Yes, Sir” I lied. “But my Owner is very strict about it.”

That seemed to do the trick, the Inspector let go off my ass and asked me a few more questions.

“Your situation is quite particular, Attendant.”

“Really?”

“It is quite rare that a family accepts to take a fag back home once its deviancy has been exposed. Your Owner was your father, right? He must have loved you very much to pay to get you back home?”

We were getting to the hard part. Not only did I need to get the answers right, but I needed to deliver answers which would match my step-father and brother’s future interrogations.

“He was my father, right. But we are forbidden to talk about this time. Now, I am fully his Attendant. I am not his son, I am nobody’s son, I am an Attendant.”

“Still, I can’t imagine how weird it must be. Your brother for example, how does that work with him?”

“I am not sure I understand your question, Sir. Martin is no longer my brother and he can order me around under the supervision of my Owner.”

The inspector became impatient.

“So, one day you were his brother, and the next, his slav… his Attendant, and that’s just happened naturally?”

I looked carefully for my words. The way I would handle this question might seal my fate.

“It did not happen in one day. First, I spent nearly 3 weeks in the Attendance Formation Centre of West Ohio, and then, it was a bit of an adjustment but I was happy to serve him. I think I was made to be an Attendant, so yes, things happened quite naturally.”

“Hmmm… An Attendant which lives with its former brother and father, which remains naked all day and which is allowed to have erections and even cum. That is definitely something worth noting.”

I felt a lump in my throat.

“Now, Attendant, please, go on with your day. Act as if I were not here. A fly on the wall.”

“Of course, Sir. Usually at this time, I go work out in the garage.”

“Proceed.”

The Inspector followed me around as I went to the garage. I started by stretching out – even though I could feel his lewd gaze right on my asshole – and then, I trained with some weights. He found the metal box in which my dad was keeping his torture tools.

“Interesting.” He mumbled, looking at the whip.

My stomach hurt but I ignored that and moved on to the old training bike we had in the garage. I ride it naked for half an hour. The Inspector was now sitting on a bench, his legs wide open, a bulge apparent in his black pants. He made me think of his nephew, the same alpha male energy.

Once I was drenched with sweat, I said:

“Sir, at this time, I usually take a shower so I can greet my Owner back while being clean.”

“Go on then.”

I went upstairs and the fly on the wall followed me. I kept the bathroom door wide open but it was unnecessary as the man entered. I showered in front of the Inspector.

Normally, I would have masturbated and cummed. For a second, I thought about doing it. Maybe, Commander Johnson would like the show and that would get him off my back. But I could not go through with that idea, I was not a whore. At least, not yet.

I realized that I was behind my schedule. I rushed downstairs to be ready to welcome my brother in the entrance. But this time, Commander Johnson did not stand right behind me, instead, he went in the kitchen besides the entrance.

I was getting worried. The Inspector could not be seen and my brother had started to be more friendly with me lately. This could entirely blow our covers and all the efforts I had put in. Maybe Martin would call me “Pete” and not “Attendant”?

Minutes passed and I was getting more and more nervous. Hopefully, my younger brother would notice the van in the driveway. At 4:40 pm, he entered the house.

“Hello, Attendant.” Fuck, he certainly did not notice the van or he would not have made the mistake of greeting me.

“Hello Sir, may I help you with anything?” I tried to communicate with my eyes what was happening but I could not be too obvious.

“Nope, you can go.”

“Thank you, Sir. I have to tell you, Sir, we have a guest. Commander Johnson is here for the Attendance’s Inspection.”

My brother’s face shifted.

“Oh… Really? I did not know.”

The Inspector came into the entrance.

“Hello Mister Clarck. I let your father know about my visit earlier. I apologize but I did ask your father to keep you in the dark about my presence here. I did not want to disturb your day at school as I understood you were taking some of your finale tests. My nephew, Mark, is going through the same tests, I reckon that you know each other?”

“That’s quite alright Commander.” Martin came to shake his hand with a large smile. “Mark is a good friend of mine and yes, two more days of school and then we are done.”

“Have you been affected to a squad already?”

“Actually, I will not go on the battlefields. I am starting an internship at the Ohio State’s military strategy centre in just a couple of weeks.”

“With your father then?”

“I actually got the internship through my grades, Sir. I am top of my class.”

The tension was palpable but Martin was doing very good.

“Very well then. May I take a few minutes of your time to ask you a few questions? It won’t take long; I am sure you are very busy with your studying to keep that top spot.”

“Of course, Commander. Can I invite you in the living room? We’ll be more comfortable. I can ask the Attendant to get us some drinks.”

“No need. Actually, it would be better if the Attendant were not there when we discuss of its condition. You know, I would not want you to feel uncomfortable in its presence.”

Typical, the fear was about making my brother uncomfortable, not me.

“I would not be, but sure. Let’s go. Attendant, go back upstairs and get yourself useful."

Martin had gone so good at this bullshit. I was impressed.

Less than 20 minutes later, he was back upstairs but he did not say a word to me and went directly to his room. I could not read his face. I spent the next hour doing laundry, still under the eyes of the “fly on the wall”. And then, finally, my father came home.

He did not address me.

“Good evening, Commander Johnson. What a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope I did not keep you waiting on me. You know how it is, work is crazy busy at the moment with everything that’s happening with Russia.”

“I don’t doubt it. Good evening, Mister Clarck.” They both shook each other's hands warmly. “I apologize from taking some of your precious time but you do know those inspections are mandatory.”

“Oh yes, no problem. And there is no reason I should be exempted! I am more than happy to oblige.”

“Perfect, may we talk in private?”

“Sure. Attendant, go wait in the garage.”

I left for the garage with nothing else to do but to apprehend the next steps. I had a nervous laugh thinking about the freaking apples I had forgotten from the store. This stupid mistake could actually kill me. How funny is that?

[Chapter 8 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 8: The inspection (Part 2)

Thirty minutes later, I was called in the living room.

“Attendant” said my Owner, “Look at the beautiful present the Inspector just offered us.”

My Owner was holding a collar in his hand, he already had one of these (a black one) in his atrocious metal box but that one was silver and seemed fancier. I was not sure what I was expected to say.

“It is for you Attendant." Stated the Inspector with a weird satisfied smile, as if he were gifting me a video game at Christmas.

“Thank you, Sir.” I replied, bowing my head down to show signs of respect.

“It is a very special kind of collar”, said my father, “it comes with a remote controller.”

I felt chills behind my neck. This could not mean anything good. I looked again at the object that I had already seen on several Attendants at the store, and then at the controller on the table. The reality hit me.

“It… is it… electrified?” I mumbled.

“Crazy, right? What sciences can do!” Commander Johnson was very proud of the effect this information had on me.

“Simply amazing,” commented my Owner “and they are now mass producing it?”

“Of course, they are. That little collar has significantly facilitated the relationships between many Owners and Attendants in several states. The whole system is genius. It contains a location tracker as well!”

I tried to stop this madness:

“But is not it dangerous…?”

The Inspector sighed.

“Your Owner mentioned me that you were very well trained but that you needed a reminder once in a while… I also understood that sometimes, your Owner had no choice but to punish you quite violently, with some barbaric tools.”

His nephew had blabbed about his last visits then.

“Don’t you think that a tiny electric shock would be a less violent way to remind you of your place?”

“No… no…” I looked at my step-father, horrified. “I behave. I always behave. I don’t need this!”

“Excuse it Inspector, my Attendant takes pride in his obedience and discipline.”

My step-father tried to remain calm but his looks were pretty clear: I should shut the hell up or I would be punished… And he now had the perfect weapon to do it.

But the Inspector did not like that answer.

“Pride? What is Pride have to do with anything an Attendant should feel? Attendant, if you behave, then, there is nothing to worry about. At a level one, you will barely feel a thing, sure at a level 5, it may seriously hurt but you won’t let your Owner get there, won’t you?”

Once again, I was cornered.

“I won’t. I will make sure to behave. I do obey, always, I promise; Sir!”

“Now, come here, Attendant.” Ordered my step-father.

“Do you want me to put it on… now?”

“Yes, and if you don’t hurry, I’ll also have to use it!”

I rushed towards him, knelt down and let my Owner put the collar on me. There was a lock for a very small key behind my neck, only my Owner would have the key.

A few seconds after I had put the device on, I felt a horrible shock in my neck, I fell on the floor and tears filled up my eyes. The man I had considered as my father for the best part of my life had just electrocuted me. He seemed stunned by what he had done, the remote in his hand, but he quickly retrieved his composure.

“It was only a 2, Attendant, get over yourself! Thank you, Inspector, it will be much useful, and you’re right, less cruel and less complicated than the usual whips and paddles.”

“It is part of the Attendant’s uniform in a bunch of states now, only a matter of time until it’s the case here in Ohio, unless you and your group oppose to that.”

“Oh, I won’t certainly not oppose to that Commander. You know that I’m in favour of finding an appropriate place for our Attendants in society. I believe this tool will greatly help reaching this goal.”

Even if I had been allowed to speak, probably I would not have found anything to say. This was beyond any discussion or debate. With this horrible thing around my neck, I felt trapped in my own body.

For a split second, I almost jumped towards the remote to activate it at a 5 and end it all.

“Would you clean the Inspector’s boots, they seem dirty.” My Owner spoke, casually.

I looked at them, they sure were dirty. I knew what was expected of me. I went on all fours, approached the Inspector who was sitting in a chair, spat on the boots, stuck my tongue out and started to lick the dirt off of them. My Owner was watching us, the remote still in his hand.

“It did not even consider fetching some water!” Remarked the Inspector, amused.

“It knows better than to use water or cleaning products. No need to use your Owner’s hard-earned materials and economy when the Attendant can use its natural fluid.”

“It sure seems to be born for this.” Commander Johnson started to pet my hair.

As I was carefully licking dirt out of his right boot, I wondered. Was I born for this?

“Commander Johnson, maybe you heard, I will likely be quite taken in the next few months. It will be useful to have this fag around here, doing the house chores and whatnot.”

I was a fag now?

“I heard. It is true then? Soon, I won’t be calling you Mister Clarck anymore?”

In the world where I was living, this did not mean that my step-father was about to change gender but rather than a promotion was expected, he won’t be Mister Clarck but Commander, maybe General Clarck even?

“I cannot say much. But I won’t forget how pleasant you were today, Commander Johnson.”

“Likewise. Do you know my wife, Mindy? I think she used to work in your department?”

“Of course, I remember her. But… Wait… She left a few months ago, she was…”

“Pregnant, yeah! The baby is going to pop out of her any minute now!”

“Congratulations!”

My Owner stood up to hug the Inspector. Yes, I was still licking his fucking boots.

“Thank you, Stephan. I cannot wait to meet that little one! It’s a boy.”

“I have a son too, it’s wonderful.”

I was surprised by this statement. Then, I realized that he was not talking about me. Back in the days, my father had two sons but now, My Owner had only one.

“When I knew she was expecting a boy, at first, I feared that he may turn out to be a fag. But when I see your situation here, I think that it is time to change the stigma. If it had to come to the worst, one can always use an Attendant around.”

The Inspector resumed his patting of my hair. He caressed my collar.

“My thought exactly, Commander.”

“And with the pregnancy, I can tell you it has been difficult on a lot of levels. I’m sure I would have done better with an Attendant around. Of course, thanks to my job, I get to meet plenty of them...”

He winked at my Owner and started to caress my back. He was getting lower and lower on my naked body.

“I imagine…”

“After a long day at work, and only when an inspection is going smoothly of course, - just like this one -, sometimes I’ll end it with a pleasure to myself, always good to end a report on a good note.”

I hated where this was going.

“Of course, Inspector…”

“But your Attendant here told me its ass were meant to stay virgin? Is that right?”

He pushed his hands even further down my back, reaching the top of my butt. I felt shivers.

“It is, well, for now. But please, it has other holes. Feel free to use its mouth.”

The shock was immense. No. My father did not just say that.

But of course, yes, he did say that.

And the Inspector received the message perfectly, he unbuttoned his trouser. I started shaking.

How could my Owner do that to me? He could have found a way out. He did not have to suggest this?! The inspection was already going well.

I straightened my head to see a semi-hard dick appeared from the Inspector’s fly.

“Well,” he said. “What are you waiting for, Attendant?”

I did not move, the Inspector addressed to my Owner this time.

“What is it waiting for?”

“Suck.” My former-father ordered. Such a simple command. One word. Four letters. But I knew where this would take me down the road. If I crossed this bridge, there would be no way back.

My Owner pressed a button on the remote.

Again, I felt an electric shock running through my body, it seemed less intense than the previous one. Maybe a one. Commander Johnson did not seem to notice.

In pain, I came closer to his dick, it was fat, hairy and circumcised. The smell reminded me of his nephew’s cock but the uncle was way bigger. I started to lick the tip of his dickhead. I tried not to show how reluctant I was.

Was this really happening?

Commander Johnson started to get hard under my care. I had never sucked a dick before but I sort of knew what to do. I had received plenty of enjoyable blow jobs, including a memorable from one of my professors at the university, she was in her forties and not really aligned with the conservative new regime. She could blow my dick like one else, play with her saliva, lick my balls with passions, sucked the cum from my dickhead. She was killed during a protest a few months later.

I opened my mouth and took the dick in, played with my tongue. It was such a weird sensation, I felt the cock literally grow inside of me. This is just a lollipop, I told myself to go through with it.

Who was I kidding? It did not taste nor smell like a lollipop. It smelt like male.

I looked beside me, my step-father was like hypnotised. I could not see his bottoms but his hand seemed to move under the table. Was he caressing himself? I gagged on the big dick in my mouth.

I felt the hands of the Inspector’s pressing against my head. He was deep in my throat now. A tear slid from my eyes. I did not even try to fight back.

Commander Johnson had his eyes shut but he was gripping my hair. I managed to find a rhythm, guided by his hand. I did it mechanically but the Inspector seemed to love it anyway. I almost puked several times but I pushed back the sensation. I knew that I would better please the man.

“That’s a very good Attendant… hmmmm… that you got there.” The Inspector told my Owner, he was openly moaning at this point.

“I’m glad you like it.” Replied my father, as if this were the most normal thing in the World.

“It is a fucking pain that we have to spend so much time dealing with those Attendants… punishing them, inspecting them… Hmmmm, keep going Attendant…. I mean, there are so much more pressing issues to tackle… Hmmm… But hell, if it can suck your dick like that everyday… Hmmmm…. I understand why you would keep it.”

The Inspector was now pushing my head while moving his hips, his hard dick slamming my virgin throat. I spat tons of saliva and he moaned even louder. “Go deep Attendant! Let me fuck that fag face of yours!”

I swallowed his dick entirely, my nose buried itself in his bush. He let go of his grip and I caught back some air. A couple of weeks before, I was swallowing the nephew’s big balls, now I was sucking the uncle’s meaty cock.

My father looked more and more like he was touching himself. Fuck. Was he, really?

“You did train it good Stephan. Hmmmm”

“Actually, no… not really… I do not actually use it in these areas.”

“Oh… is that right? It is a natural cock sucker then! Well, no surprise, it is an Attendant after all!”

The Inspector bursted out laughing and grabbed me by the collar to guide me once again to his dick. Could he cum already so we might end this nightmare?

“Exactly. Those types of fags are just born for this.” Confirmed my Owner. “It is sickening but those submen actually rejoice on sucking cocks, this is why I’m not too generous with it on that front. Although, you’re right, maybe I’m missing out and I should reward it sometimes.”

Tears fell from my eyes as the Inspector kept on pushing deeper in my throat. The world had turned upside down. The dick of my father would be my reward, not my hell.

Maybe they were right? I was at my rightful place. It was the first dick I had ever put in my mouth and Commander Johnson seemed to be reaching the Nirvana.

“There is nothing wrong in rewarding them when they are good Attendants! Hmmmm… And you know what they say, eating some real Men protein is good for them. It keeps them in shape. Mine is coming.”

I felt the Inspector’s cock throbbing in my mouth. I tried to pull away but he locked me. I chocked on his cock, a large amount of saliva got out of my full mouth while I was trying to breathe through my nose. I could see my spit on his hairy thighs, he had slid down his trousers a bit to let his big dick more space.

“May I release myself in its throat?” Commander Johnson asked politely.

“Of course, Inspector. You don’t have to ask!”

“Thank you, I would not want to soil your beautiful home by dirtying your carpet. Hmmmmm… Make me cum fag.”

To be honest, at that point, this was all that I wanted. I needed this to be over. The sooner he would cum, the better it would be. I went back and forth, licked, kissed, sucked, tried to re-enact the best blowjobs I had received myself, and finally, I felt his body shaking and a warm liquid being spread in my mouth and throat.

He cummed a lot. I swallowed it all. Until the very last thick white drop.

Less than ten seconds later, the Inspector had his dripping dick back in his trousers.

My father seemingly put his dick in his place as well. I would never know if he actually jerked off and cummed that day. Maybe it is better that way.

“Well, I cannot say anything about my report but I guess that I can tell you how lovely it was spending a few hours at your home, Mister Clarck.”

“The pleasure was all mine.”

The Inspector and my father hugged. We had made it. We had passed the inspection.

When Commander Johnson left the house, I noticed that my brother was standing in his usual hiding place in the staircase. He had watched the whole thing too. He looked a bit shaken up.

I turned around to my Owner, touched the collar around my neck, and looked at him, pleading. My breath smelt like cum.

“Dad…”

I knew that there would be no way back when he smiled back at me, proudly flaunting the remote in his hand.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 9: The new General (Part 1)

My Owner – it was becoming more and more difficult to consider him as my step-father, and even less so, as my father – did not comment on the fact that I had just sucked a man and swallowed the Inspector’s cum. What was there to say, I suppose?

He gathered Martin and I in the living room and congratulated himself on the success of the inspection.

“Commander Johnson seemed satisfied.” Sure, I could still taste his semen in my mouth. “We should all be fine now. I told you, if we followed my plan, things would work out!”

I wanted to say that what had just happened was not my definition of “a plan working out” but for once, my Owner seemed content with my performance and I had another pressing matter to discuss anyway.

“Owner. Now that the Inspector is gone. It means we can be a little bit laxer on following the rules, right? Could you please remove the collar?”

He sighed. Not a good sign.

“Dad” said my brother, “that thing looks dangerous, they say the collar is secure but it contains electricity, right? What happens if it gets activated while the Attendant is showering?”

“Come on, our engineers thought the whole thing through, and why would I activate it anyway?”

He had activated it, just few minutes before, but I did not object to that. No need to get him mad while he still had the controller in his hand.

“Of course, Owner, there would be no reason. I am behaving. You saw, I just did everything the Inspector asked of me. I let him… I gave him a blowjob. But I’m begging you, it makes me very unease having this around my neck…”

“Well, there is no need to be unease. I think the last few weeks have proven that you can trust that your brother and I would respect boundaries to make sure that the situation remains bearable to all of us. But you do have to make some small sacrifices. As this collar will soon be part of the mandatory uniform, I think it’s best you start getting used to it. You probably are the only Attendant in the whole country authorized to have this sort of conversation now, I think you should consider yourself lucky.”

“I know Owner, I am grateful, but…”

“No but Attendant. If I remove it now, we won’t have time to put it back on if someone comes. Really, it’s just as if you were wearing a pretty necklace! I heard that gay people love jewellery.”

“Dad!” My brother protested in my name.

“Come on, this was just a joke! We just had a huge success today, can’t we all just relax a bit? Also, Attendant, in case you have not noticed, Martin and I have been really considerate with you lately. As you probably realized with the Inspector today or General Thompson last week, the Attendants usually are requested for much more than just house chores…”

Again, the taste of the Inspector was still very pronounced in my mouth, I did not need a reminder.

“Dad… As the inspection is now passed and the Attendant has done everything to please Commander Johnson, can we just try to be a little more…”

It was a small attempt from my brother, but an attempt nonetheless.

“Martin, let’s not have this discussion now, not in front of the Attendant. We follow the Attendant’s Code because this is the law. A man in my position cannot breach the law. I don’t think I need to explain again and again how lucky our Attendant is - and how much efforts it took from me - to have it back in our household.”

I looked at my brother, trying to show how much I appreciated him standing up for me but that was the end of that conversation.

At least, it was clear now. My “step-father” had fully committed to his “Owner” role and it was not only for show.

I was not surprised but I was defeated.

The next few weeks did not bring any change to my condition except for a few adjustments in the family’s dynamic. My brother graduated and soon started his internship in the Ohio State Government. My brother and my Owner were now both going to work together and I felt more and more excluded.

My life was a succession of the same day, over and over: house chores, training, some public apparition to show what a good Attendant I was, kneeling down when my Owner and brother would come back from work, sometimes with a guest, and very few words between us.

When we did have a guest, my Owner was always more than happy to order me around.

One day, Xavier Richard came by and my Owner spontaneously proposed that I helped him relax by giving him a blowjob. He needed Richard’s signature on an important document. My brother was there the whole time and watched me suck the guy’s small dick and take his cum in my mouth. This was a new low, or maybe, this was just something I should get used to, like the collar I was wearing 24/7.

Offering an Attendant’s mouth had become as usual as offering a good bottle of wine to conclude a deal in our society. Nathan told me that he was to serve every guest in his household. One day, he had to suck a dozen of dicks under the table and then drink the piss of half of the guests. I guess that in comparison, I should not complain.

During the summer, I noticed that my step-father and brother were getting closer, working together, training together, becoming a politic force to be reckon with in their government’s branch.

Governor Schneider was often at the house now. General Thompson was no longer invited. Schneider was scary but less handsy than Thompson so this change in politics was good for me. At least, I thought so.

I did find ways to make the whole thing somewhat bearable: there were the masturbation sessions when I was alone in the house, the interest I started to get in decrypting the hidden messages in the news – at first look, it was only propaganda but if you listened carefully enough, you could understand that “President Ganderson is opening the door to some changes in the Attendant’s status”, actually meant that “there are massive protests and critics against the Attendant’s status” – and finally, there were my trips out to the store.

From hating them, they had become the best part of my life.

Nathan had found a way to almost always be there at the same time as me, and we would spend a few minutes catching up at least twice a week. During our last conversation, he told me how his Owner had started to rent him to total strangers and I realized that he actually had to pleasure General Thompson.

The whole thing was sick, General Thompson’s son – now Attendant – was rimming his former father while Nathan was busy sucking the General’s cock.

But Nathan told me about something else, a group, a resistance group. This gave me hope. I thought again about the cook I met on my first day back, telling me that those bastards would pay.

For a while now, Nathan had been the one teaching me on how to understand the subtitles in the news. He did also tell me that my Owner was about to become General before my Owner informed me. One day, I saw him talking with Juliet, my ex lab partner and the main character of many of my jerk-off sessions. With a nod, Nathan confirmed she was part of the resistance too, whichever the resistance might be.

Because my Owner was becoming important in the ARCOG - the Attendance’s Reflexion Committee of the Ohio’s Government - Nathan explained that my intel would now be precious to “the Resistance” and he wanted me to be more involved.

Often, Nathan asked me if I was ready to fully commit but most of the times, I would deflect the question. He would say I was foolish for protecting my father but really, at this point, I was more thinking about my brother. I tried to explain to Nathan that it was different for me, that in my home, I would be permitted some sort of dignity, but Nathan did not want to hear any of that, often he reminded me how my step-father beat me up, how they still made me wear the collar, how I was still a slave, and how I was a whore too.

He was right.

But the more I got accustomed to being an Attendant, the harder it was to see a way out. I loved fantasizing about a revolution but I was too afraid to do anything actually substantial to start it. Still, I did the bare minimum to help the cause: betraying my father’s trust by sharing some of his private conversation with high ranks officers, General Schneider being on the top of the list.

What I did not know back then is that, with or without my consent, I would soon be forced to take a more political role in all this.

One evening, my father called me to massage his feet. We had not done that in months.

I crawled towards him, nervous, and started my massage. He did not even try to hide his boner this time, the head of his cock was shamelessly poking out of his robe. We were way passed this point anyway.

“Attendant, once you will be done with my feet, we will go shower you as I have a particular mission for you tomorrow.”

Usually, I would shower myself, except when Martin would help me shave my asshole. This scared me.

“Of course, Owner.” I said, rubbing the hairy feet of my master.

“We will take special care of you. You will need to look very good. The best-looking Attendant in the whole country. You want to know why, Attendant?”

Since I was not authorized to give my opinion on anything, most of the times when my Owner would talk to me, it would just be affirmations and commands. This was a question. Something really special was happening.

“Of course, Owner, if you care to explain it to me.”

“Well, you know that I have been made General.”

“Congratulations, Owner.”

“General Schneider may become the Governor of Ohio very soon and President Ganderson herself had assigned him a very important task.”

That surely explained the growing friendship between Schneider and my father. At this point, I sure was intrigued, what the hell did that have to do with me?

“You see, the Attendant’s status has turned out to be a real chance for our country.” He moved one of his feet against my lips and smiled.

“We have lost so many wives because of this awful disease, we have lost so many good boys because of the wars, and this plague of homosexual behaviours… Truthfully, at times, it seemed like we were doomed! Now, things are finally looking up, the homosexuality issue has been solved through the Attendant’s status and in parallel, this new condition had permitted to compensate, in some ways, the loss of our Women and to help the Men with their daily tasks and nneds. The more I think about it, the more it does sound like the perfect system. Don’t you think, Attendant?”

I believed that the Attendance’s system was just a fancy word for slavery, I believed that this was an unfair and atrocious law, I believed that was just a way for so-called straight men to fuck other men in full legality, I hated every aspect of it and wanted to see the whole thing collapse, but I replied:

“Of course, Owner, I think this is the perfect system.”

“You see, you had your doubts at first, but ain’t it wonderful how far we came! Unfortunately, some of our most liberal citizens still have issues with the status and do not fully embrace the new system, and some of our most conservative citizens still think that we do not go far enough and that we treat our Attendants with too much dignity. President Ganderson believes that it is time to communicate more directly about the Attendance’s system and its benefits. You know, politics is mostly an affair of communication and to keep a good law in place, everyone has to understand that, first of all, it is mandatory, and second of all, it is good for them.”

“Yes Owner. But… what does this have to do with me?”

“General Schneider cleverly pointed out that my son (he was referring to Martin, not me, of course) and I are now becoming quite the new model of family. A widowed father and a younger son without a mother, and… well… an Attendant to serve them at home. You see, some families desperately try to hide the homosexual sins of their sons because they are afraid of the Attendance’s status, some others kill their fag of the sons because of the shame, but there is another route. The route we have chosen.”

Again, he rubbed his foot against my lips, his hard dick at my eye level.

“If a family were to be plagued with homosexuality, the homosexual could become an Attendant and be useful to the State or, the former-family could buy it for its own use. Maybe I should not say that but General Thompson himself was once considered to be part of a wide communication campaign. However, after careful examination, General Schneider did not find him fit for the role. Thompson is a great man for sure but he can be a little bit too spontaneous or naïve, also, his Attendant does not look very good, he is in shape but well… it is not you.”

My Owner smiled largely at me, as if he had made me the most beautiful compliment. I did not answer.

“Your face and physics did impress General Schneider. Remarkably, despite the fact that you are a fag and probably thanks to my education, you are less exuberant than most of them. I am yet to catch you with a cucumber in your asshole.”

He laughed. I did not.

“Anyway, the introduction of Martin to the ARCOG definitely convinced General Schneider that we were the perfect family to demonstrate the advantages of the new system. Hence, why we need to take care of you tonight. Tomorrow, we will all be heading to a photoshoot for a nationwide campaign. Is not that exciting?”

Again, a question. They wanted to photograph me, to photograph us as the perfect family. The picture would be shared in the whole nation. Everyone would see me in my stupid uniform and collar. I fought back my tears.

“Very exciting, Owner.”

[Chapter 9 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 9: The new General (Part 2)

The next hour was painful and humiliating.

My Owner brought me to the bathroom, he called Martin in. My brother already knew about the photoshoot.

“Attendant, go in the shower, we will start by washing you inside and out, then we’ll shave you, and then we’ll wash you again.”

“Inside and out?” I mumbled.

“Given the importance of the event, I believe we should proceed to a complete enema to make sure there is no incident tomorrow.”

“Are they going to fuck me?” I was terrified. I forgot to call him Owner. I forgot I was not authorized to speak without authorisation. I used inappropriate language on top of all of that.

My Owner slapped me across the face. I deserved that.

“You're lucky I left the controller for your beautiful necklace downstairs, Attendant! No, they won’t fuck you! Stop wishing, you freak! We will be in company of high ranks officials and I will certainly not tolerate any risk of presenting you dirty, neither that I will tolerate any deviation from the Code.”

I was shaking when I entered the shower. I could not believe it but my Owner actually had brought a tube which would be inserted in my ass.

“Help me out son”, he asked Martin, who was very pale. “Spread its cheeks while I insert this, I think it needs to go deep inside.”

My Owner put the device in place, start the water running and pushed it in my anus while my younger brother was spreading my ass wide. I felt the tube being buried in me.

“Mmmm” I let go of an unwanted moan, between pain, fear and pleasure.

“Shit, we are going to be wet, if not worse. Martin, take your clothes off.”

“Dad…”

My Owner was already taking off his robe revealing for the first time his entire naked body. He was hairy and strong, probably due to the new obsession of every single male in America to appear as alpha males. I had already caught glimpse of his cock so I was not surprised he was hung. Still, I had to get used to the fact that he was sporting a semi-erection between his huge hairy thighs at this point and did not seem to give a single care.

Martin seemed more reluctant to get naked but facing the harsh looks of my father, he took off his clothes. He was wearing grey tight underwear. He was visibly hard underneath.

Maybe Martin hated having to do that to me, but certainly, his dick was loving this.

“Look Martin, take the whole thing off! You will have to go into the shower with it. We are both Men anyway and our Attendant will surely not mind seeing men in the nude. Just try to ignore its creepy looks.”

If it was not so sad, I could have laughed: did my Owner not realize that I was the only one actually soft in the room?

Martin took off his underwear, trying miserably to hide his erection from his father. They were not related by blood but both of their cocks were quite similar although my Owner’s was bigger. Probably 8 inches for my Owner and 7 inches for my brother, still, I was the biggest dick of the house. Again, I almost laughed. Such a perfect hung family! So good for the posters to be shot the next day. This whole thing was just ridiculous. But fuck, I was staring at their cocks. I looked away.

After the enema, they inspected every inch of my body, scrub every part of my skin. They both spread my asshole and shaved it, multiple times, they needed to make sure there was not a single hair left. They put lotions of my face and then all other my body, including my cock.

I did get hard after 45 minutes of touching and rubbing when the both of them got their hands on my lower abs, thighs, balls and shaft. My brother was quiet but my Owner kept on telling how disgusted he was that I would have erections. He, himself, was now fully hard.

I noticed his dick was wet even though no water had poured onto in. Maybe, I should force his precum into his mouth, just like the Inspector had done to me.

“Martin, I am sorry I have to ask you that,” he said at one point to my little brother, “but could you make it release its semen this evening and tomorrow morning so we are sure there is no incident tomorrow? I want to make sure that it does not lurk too much on the other men in the room and does not get unwanted erections… I’d hate to put our Attendant in a chastity cage.”

“But dad, it can jerk itself off…”

“Yes, but I don’t trust it! And if a Man does it – I know this is sickening for us normal guys, - but it will actually be much more pleasurable for the Attendant. This is disgusting but we do need all of its sperm and nasty thoughts out of its system.”

“Owner, no, I swear, this won’t be more pleasurable for me, and I…” I tried but again, it was useless. My Owner slapped me and I shut up.

My brother looked at me, then at my dick, and started to jerk me off without saying another word. I knew he probably had dreamt about this for a long time, but like this, in front of the man we once considered as our father, I could not tell whether he was enjoying it or not. I felt his warm hand on my hard dick.

My father stood there and watched us for long minutes. Martin was shy at first but quickly, he got more committed to his task, using both of his hands, rubbing my balls, playing with my foreskin. The worst part is that my brother was actually good at jacking me off and I moaned loudly when I jizzed in his hands.

“Simply disgusting, I could vomit.” Commented my Owner. “Attendant, you could have warned your bro… I mean, my son, before ejaculating! His hands are all messy now. You’re such a filthy pig!”

Maybe I was a filthy pig but both my Owner and brother were precumming now. Clarck’s sperm was leaking all over this bathroom. Martin brought his hand to the water to wash them off but my Owner took them and guided them straight into my mouth.

“Remember what we talked about yesterday, Martin. It had to learn or we will never make progress!”

My younger brother pushed his slippery fingers in my mouth and I sucked my own cum off of them. I did not understand why this was necessary but apparently, I had to swallow my semen from his hands.

We were very close and Martin’s hard dick was touching my right thigh. As I was licking his middle finger like a dog enjoying a nice treat, I thought that anytime now, my Owner would ask me to suck my brother’s cock. What would be the excuse this time? That the both of them needed some release because they were stressed for tomorrow?

But my Owner did not have the chance to formulate such a request, Martin cummed without even touching his dick while I was sucking his hand. I was looking in his eyes when I felt his warm and thick cum splashing against my leg, he moaned quietly.

For a split second, I felt he was about to kiss me but then he took a step back.

I looked at my Owner, he was casually caressing his own dick watching us.

“I’m sorry Pete…” said my brother, looking at the floor.

“Martin! How dare you apologize to the Attendant!”

This time, I bursted out laughing, a terrible laugh, a laugh which should have been a cry but I just did not have the energy to tear up anymore. I had reached my limit.

“My brother can cum on my fucking leg but he is not authorized to apologize to me! Dad! You have lost your fucking mind!”

My Owner raised his hand again but he stopped himself before hitting me, his fist in the air. Maybe he finally realized the absurdity of the situation. Maybe he finally felt shame for what he made his sons do. He was shaking, still stark naked, and left the bathroom mumbling words I could not understand in his beard.

My brother and I stood there, numb, for a few seconds. He was still looking at the floor, I finished washing myself. This was supposed to be the whole point, being clean for the shooting.

Martin put his underwear back on and went to his room. The atmosphere was still tense.

I was drying myself when my Owner came back a few minutes later. Immediately, I felt a terrible pain through my whole body and fell on the floor. I was having uncontrollable spams. I then identified the pain was coming from my neck. He was electrocuting me!

My Owner was visibly in fury, just like when he was punishing me on the marble table, he started shouting:

“BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR BROTHER AND I WANTED THIS? YOU THINK WE WANTED THIS BURDEN, A FAG IN OUR HOUSEHOLD? I HAD TO FACE THE HUMILIATION OF MY PEERS, THEN, I HAD TO SPEND ALL OF OUR SAVINGS TO TAKE YOU BACK, AND NOW EVERYDAY, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU, AND WE SHOULD APOLOGIZE?!”

I could not comprehend what was going on. I did feel that I was peeing all over myself. The liquid was warm and sliding down my thighs.

“FUCK YOU PETER! YOU HEAR ME! FUCK YOU PETER! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGIZING EVERY SINGLE DAY. AND YOU’RE STILL RELECUTANT TO THE SLIGHEST COMMAND. FUCK THAT! YOUR BROTHER CAN COVER YOU IN HIS REAL STRAIGHT MAN CUM EVERYDAY IF HE WANTS TOO. AT LEAST, HE IS A MAN! YOU HEAR ME PETER, IF MARTIN WANTS TO USE YOU AS A FUCKING CUM RAG, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO. THIS IS THE LAW.”

It lasted for a few more minutes before he had enough.

Afterwards, I stayed there for hours, lying in my own piss on the floor.

Later that night, my brother came and started washing me and the mess on the floor. He looked miserable.

“Pete… You don’t know what dad has been going through…” He whispered.

“Martin… how can you still defend him?” I struggled to stand up again.

“Look, people make fun of him, of us, for having you in our homes. At the same time, Schneider wants him to be the perfect Owner to show that the system works, the President is involved now, it’s all sort of pressure and contradictions, and dad has to…”

“And me Martin? What about me? Do I need to remind you of the night your little friends come over! He tortured me! And every day, he slaps me! He hits me! He makes me suck his friends’ cocks! He just made us do things to each other…”

“Pete, please…. I know, I understand. I’m trying to help you out but I cannot be put between you and dad all the time. You have to try to adjust to the law… Maybe dad is right, the more you try to remain a free man, the more difficult it is to accept your condition.”

“Accepting my condition? But Martin, I’m a slave! You want me to accept being a slave?”

“I know this seems unfair but this is just the law now, there is nothing we can do about it. It’s not easy for me either you know! Dad scolds me when I’m too nice with you, and I could go to prison just by helping you out or calling you Peter…”

“Not easy for you… I had to suck Xavier Richard’s dick three days ago!”

“They do say that a lot of homosexuals actually love servicing straight men… Cannot you just try to enjoy some part of it?”

This was my tipping point. I felt a rage in me as I never felt before in my life.

“You cannot be serious, right?”

“I’m just trying to find a solution! A way for us to be ok!”

This is where I made my biggest mistake. I confronted my brother. I argued with my only remaining ally. As imperfect as he was, sometimes, somewhat, I knew that he tried to have my back or to calm our step-father, but that night, it all went to shit.

“Fuck you, Martin! How can you stay stuff like that? You know that I don’t like servicing straight men! After all I did for you! After all the lies I said to protect you.”

“What are you trying to say here? It’s not the first time you make crazy insinuations. If I were you, I would stop talking right now.”

I should have. But I could not.

“Martin, YOU were the one who went on those gay porn websites, you and I both know that.”

Martin’s face changed immediately. He looked terrified now. His secret was out. He checked around to check that our step-father was not around.

“Are you insane? Shut up! You know that I could be sentenced to death for stuff like that!”

“Martin… I… I just sacrificed my whole life so you won’t go to prison and become an Attendant!”

“That’s enough! It’s not the first time you pretend this was not you but really, who do you think will believe an Attendant? Months after admitting to your crime, you want to put the blame on me because being an Attendant is too hard on you. That’s just sick blaming your little brother!”

“Martin! Please! This is only you and I right now. You know that all I did was for you! Please at least, recognize this!”

“For me?! You think that I want this? A fag brother who stares at my friends’ cock, who is the laughing stock of the entire town? You think I like to live in the fear that we might get caught! You think I like seeing you always naked wandering around the house like a perv!”

“Yes, you do! You like to see me naked! You love it! I see the way you look at me! The way you have always looked at me! Tonight, you could not stop yourself from cumming just because you were so horny touching me. You did not even touch yourself! Just having me naked next to you made you jizzed you fucking perv!”

He slapped me.

“HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THOSE TYPES OF CRAZY SHITS?”

“Martin, please Martin… I… I’m not even saying that it’s bad that you’re gay, but please, please, you cannot keep on lying! Even if you don’t want to say the truth to dad, please, do not pretend with me!”

He slapped me again.

“Homosexuality is a sin, Peter! Get away from me! Don’t try to drag me down with you now! I see what you’re doing but it won’t work! Dad had warned me about this but I did not want to believe him…”

“Martin! I’m not trying to drag you down! I’ve been saving your ass for months! I’ve been through hell for you:”

“Attendant, go back to your room.”

“Martin please…”

“Attendant, go to your room or I’ll ask father to punish you or even better, I’ll punish you myself!”

“Don’t be like this… please… don’t be like him…”

“SHUT UP! If you continue to spread those rumours, I’m telling you, I’m going to make you pay! You have no idea all that I did to make sure dad was not too rough on you! But now! You do this to me! We could do a lot of things you know, but we don’t! And you accuse me!”

“Martin, I know you have been taught to hate yourself for who you are but…”

“Attendant! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM! This is a fucking command!”

His face has turned red and we were both shouting now. Surely, our step-father was hearing everything. There was no more empathy in my brother’s eyes, just pure hatred. I finally left the bathroom, defeated.

As I walked to my stupid mattress, I could hear him talk to himself, trying to calm his nerves:

“This, I will make him pay! No, no, no, he will never say something like this ever again.”

I had just lost my brother.

What did I have left?

[The twisted tale of Peter will continue soon...]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 10: The Photoshoot (Part 1)

“I’ll make it very simple for you Attendant: the slightest slip up, any type of disobedience, any deviation, as minor as it may be, from the Code, and I will not hesitate to use the shock collar. Last night, you experienced a level 3. There are 5 levels on this thing. And if this is not sufficient, I have other tools too. This day better be the most beautiful day of my life or I will make you pay. Is that clear Attendant?”

“It is very clear Owner.” I bowed my head down.

Who could tell that this man was still my father only three months prior?

“Now, go wake up my son up and remind him that he needs to make you ejaculate. I don’t want to see that thing moving during the photoshoot.” My Owner said pointing to my exposed cock.

I had forgotten about this part.

I wondered how I would be able to cum, my libido was at a whole time low. I did not even think of contradicting the command though.

I went upstairs and knocked at my brother’s bedroom. Our fight from the night before was still very fresh. I was certain he hated me. In that instant, I hated him too.

“Sir. I came to wake you up. We have one hour before we need to go to the photoshoot.”

Martin was already awake; he moved the covers away. He was naked. He had never slept in the nude before. Fuck. He had decided to make me regret our fight. His dick was hard too.

“You like what you see Attendant?”

I did not respond. Any answer would be wrong.

“I asked you a question Attendant, do you like my big dick?”

“No, Sir…”

He sighed and looked sombrely at me.

“Ok, so you are still pretending that you are not a homosexual?”

I looked at the floor.

“ANSWER ATTENDANT!” He yelled at me. Who was this cruel young man? Where did my little brother go? I looked for an adequate answer.

“I’m not a homosexual Sir, I’m only an Attendant, I’m not a Man, I don’t have any kind of sexual orientation.”

“But you were a homosexual when you were a Man right? Or do you think someone else is?”

“No Sir, I don’t think anybody is gay.”

“But you do like my big dick? Attendants love cocks! Tell me you like my big dick.” I remained silent. “This is an order Attendant.”

“I like your big dick, Sir.”

“Good.”

I was about to leave the bedroom when I remembered. My Owner asked me to do something else.

“Sir. I apologize for the disturbance but my Owner asked me to remind you that you were supposed to make me ejaculate.”

My brother straightened up and looked at my cock, faking to be repulsed by it.

“I don’t think you deserve such a reward after what you pulled last night but the interests of the family have to go first.”

He sat down on his bed; he was still hard.

“Come sit here.” He commanded.

I went next to him. We were both naked. He touched my thighs.

“It happens that I do need some release myself. You see, straight men must cum often. It’s how real dicks work.”

I looked at him, I searched in his eyes the memory of my younger brother, but I could not see it. He seemed exhausted, frustrated, hateful and maybe worst of all… horny.

“Jerk off my cock.”

I reached for his dick and felt some precum sliding on my finger right away.

“Lick.” He ordered.

I did. I licked my brother’s precum. If our relationship was not already broken before, we were finishing the work. He started to play with my dick, it took some times to get it stiffed but after a while, the rubbing of my balls got me horny.

When I started to precum myself, he played with it between his fingers. We jerked each other off in silence.

This was so wrong, but at the same time, there was some sort of undefinable madness and horniness in this act. We were jerking each other’s off very intensely, we were becoming primitive animals. Masturbating our frustration, stress and anger away. I despised him but my dick was feeling another way.

He cummed before me. He had jizzed less than 12 hours before but he was still capable of producing a fairly big amount of semen. He made me eat his cum out of his hands. The taste was salty. I swallowed it all. I was stunned when I realized he was crying.

There, I saw his innocent 18 years old face again. I would have wanted to say something, anything, but I could not make a sound.

He left the room. I had not ejaculated.

Ridiculously, I still complied with the order given by my Owner and jacked myself off until I reached orgasm.

Forty minutes later, I was wearing my grey miniature apron, perfectly ironed and cleaned, ready to go. I had not sat in a car for nearly three months. The sensation was weird. My former father and my former brother talked politics on the way to the studio. They had big plans and ambitions.

The cities had changed since I had last travelled them, we could see dozens of Attendants walking barely naked in the streets, most of them had their shock collars on. They were also more guards patrolling around. Tension was palpable in the air.

In one of the main streets of Colombus, a tag was being painted over by two Attendants: “FREE THE ATTENDANTS” it said. It warmed my heart. But then, I noticed that the two Attendants who were taking care of erasing this act of rebellion were wearing ball gags. Probably the next accessory of our uniforms. I got defeated again.

When we arrived at the photoshoot studio in an old building of Colombus, we were welcomed by General Schneider who was having a drink with two other men.

“Oh, General Clarck! Welcome. And Mister Clarck, it’s a pleasure to see you again.”

I was not acknowledged but silently knelt down beside my Owner.

“How are you doing General Schneider? Beautiful weather, right?”

“Oh yes. I am doing perfectly. Let me introduce you to Roger Klein, our photographer.”

“Very nice to meet you General, Sir.” They all shook hands.

“And of course, you already know Commander Fallon. He is working directly with the President’s team in DC, he is spending the week in Ohio and…”

“And I absolutely wanted to meet you, General Clarck! I think this campaign will be much helpful to emulate the country. Sure, there is some tension here and there but really, I think it’s a matter of weeks before everything settles down.”

Now, this was more explicit than the propaganda news I was hearing. I should mention it to Nathan the next time I would see him.

“I also wanted to meet our star!” Commander Fallon laughed grossly, looking at me. He was a very fat man with greasy hair who still thought it was acceptable to wear a tie with ducks on the front. Frankly, he looked like a clown.

“Of course, I’m talking about you Attendant, I bet you must be excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity!”

“I am Sir. Very.”

“My Attendant knows that its condition is the best it could hope for. It knows the importance of sharing the message we are here to deliver.”

“Exactly! Sometimes, I even question the necessity of this campaign myself, how some people cannot see the benefits of this status, still?! it boggles me! But eh, not everyone is born with the same mental capability eh… Well, if we have to guide our fine American people towards the righteous path, then we will.”

Commander Fallon was the typical Washington lieutenant, animated by a profound despise for the people he was supposed to serve and by a complete unjustified sense of superiority.

“Is not it our role as politicians to show our great people the right way?” Asked General Schneider. The consent was unanimous.

I wondered if any one of them actually believed the bullshit they were saying.

They exchanged on some international matters for a while as I remained, of course, totally silent. The photographer looked at me a lot but he was mostly quiet too. Martin had apparently wrote a whole paper on a Law very similar to the Attendance status which had just been approved in Australia and Commander Fallon was very enthusiastic.

“As always, we are leading the free world my friends! Soon, every country, at least for those which still remain, in the World will followed our path.”

“Should we proceed with the photoshoot then? I think Mister Klein has a precise idea of what he wants and Commander Fallon suggested some additional footage.” Explained General Schneider.

Mister Klein cleared his throat and exposed the communication plan validated with the Government officials while Commander Fallon nodded his approbation.

“We have been thinking about having various type of materials for various medium and various audiences. First of all, there will be a photoshoot to produce posters where we would like to capture the essence of a modern family. General Clarck, Mister Clarck, you will pose and the Attendant can remain beside you, in its submissive position. We also think it would be good to have some of the pictures with the Attendant alone to show off the new official uniform, now harmonized in the entire country.”

“Oh, Ohio has been chosen?” Enquired my father.

“No.” Intervened Commander Fallon. “The official uniform has been chosen from Virginia; it is very similar though. The apron is a bit smaller and totally white – not that ugly grey – so we can more easily spot if the Attendants have been dirty! The collar is now mandatory but I can see your Attendant is already wearing it.”

How smaller the apron could be? It was already merely covering the ass-crack and the genitals as it was.

“We did not know about this. We came with the grey apron…”

“No problem, Stephan.” Reassured General Schneider. “We have some uniforms here.”

“As I was saying, we will need to have a couple shots of the Attendant. Let me say that I’m very pleased with the Attendant you have chosen. A real eye catcher. A very symmetrical and inviting face, a strong and powerful body, completed by a youthful innocence and a natural submissive look. Congratulations General.”

The photographer was really pleased, I was very uncomfortable.

Commander Fallon stood up and came closer to inspect me, feeling me up in the process.

“Oh yes, yes, yes. This is a perfect specimen!”

General Schneider, as always, was not that enthusiastic.

“Certainly gentlemen, but an Attendant is not here to be pretty.”

“Eh, try to have a good advertisement with an ugly fox, you won’t have much results! No secret why Mister America was chosen for the Soldiers’ enrolment campaign last year eheheh! The guy never touched a weapon in his life, but every American thought they would become as handsome as he is if they joined!”

They laughed. Most of the guys joining the army would die or be disfigured in combat because of the chemical weapons. I guess that was the funny part of this joke.

“Anyway, beside the photoshoot, we would like interview the three of you, we will cut those parts in very short edits. If the results are satisfactory, you could be broadcasted on national television!”

“Wow, you hear that, Martin! Your face on national television.”

“It would be an honour to serve such a righteous cause, gentlemen.” Martin nodded, beaming with pride.

“Let me all show you the studio upstairs and we can get started.”

The four Men and me, the simple Attendant, went upstairs where a young assistant, probably the age of Martin, was preparing cameras and lights.

“This is Tom, he will help me out today.”

The studio was quite impressive, very professional. The material looked very expansive and top of the art. I was actually about to become a model. What a joke.

“General Schneider, would you like to give it a go? Be our try out model?”

Reluctantly, General Schneider indulged. He did not smile on any of the picture, and looked rather quite intimidating despite of his age and of his cane.

Commander Fallon, way less reluctantly, also asked to be photographed. “Could be useful, we never know when President Ganderson will ask someone to run for congress!” He laughed.

I stayed behind, nervous.

They called in my former-father. He was being shot for his first official portrait as General. Then my former-brother joined him, they both looked handsome together. My Owner held his hand firmly on Martin’s shoulder, both of them looking very sharp in their uniforms. A perfect father and son duo.

And then, it was my turn.

The assistant Tom came from a closet with several collars and a thin pile of white fabric. I realized after a while that they were not tissues but that the few inches of white fabric were several sizes of the new apron uniform.

It was indeed similar to the grey apron I was wearing but the extra fabric on the back to hide part of the buttcrack had been entirely removed. A thin strap was holding an almost as thin white piece of fabric which was only covering the front side. Nothing else. It was smaller than a thong.

“The collar suits it just fine.” Said General Schneider, “But we are going to need to change the apron.”

Commander Fallon inspected the “aprons” in the photographer’s assistant’s hand.

“I think this size should do.”

He had chosen the smallest one. I would never fit in it. My dick would never hide behind the piece of fabric, it was not even 5 inches long!

“Attendant, strip” ordered my Owner.

I removed my grey apron; the approval was general when I revealed my dick. Commander Fallon could not help himself from commenting:

“Fine piece of meat this Attendant! You were right, it looks good from all sides. Perfect for this campaign”

He handed me the white apron, I put it around my waist, or more accurately, around my pubic area. As anticipated, and despite wearing it as low as possible, the white fabric on the front could not hide my dick fully, the tip was clearly visible. It was also too tight on my hips, I feared that the strap would not hold on.

“Perfect” said Commander Fallon.

[Chapter 10 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 10: The Photoshoot (Part 2)

Evidently, this was not the right size at all but nobody objected.

“Ok good. Now Attendant, come kneel beside your Owner.” The photographer asked me.

I did as I was told.

“Hmm… Attendant, your… your genitals are visible.”

My Owner slapped me behind my head.

“Attendant!”

“But Owner… It is just too small; I’m not trying to show my…”

He used his remote and sent me an electric shock. He was being photographed with the controller in his hand. Tom gasped when I fell on the floor. It was only a level 2 but that thing fucking hurt.

“Sorry Owner, sorry Sirs, I will try to readjust.” I mumbled.

I pulled on the fabric as much as I could to try to cover my dick and found a position which would hide it from the camera.

“Mister Clarck, smile please.” I smiled; the photographer laughed. “Not you, Attendant.”

Of course, he was talking to my brother.

He too did not want to smile. Was he not happy to be there?

“Now, let’s have just General Clarck and his Attendant.”

The shooting continued for at least another hour, I had to kneel down, looked submissively to the camera or to my owner, at some point, Commander Fallon brought a leash to attach to my collar and which would be held by my Owner. A master and his dog. An Owner and his Attendant.

The other men watched it all and commented my attitude, my body, my gaze. Apparently, I was never good enough. I looked too much like a fag or not obedient enough. Often, I would get scolded for showing too much of my dick. My Owner slapped me multiple times and once or twice, the photographer caught in on camera:

“Congratulations General Clarck, your firm hand will do wonders to convince our people! This shot is just incredible.”

My face was too red at some point and the whole team started to get impatient with me.

“How come that it marks so much?! Cannot it just handle a couple of slaps?”

Martin was asked to come back on and off the shooting. Once again, Roger Klein, the photographer sighed, saying that my dick was still in the shot.

“Clearly, it must be excited, that dick should not be that big!”

“I can assure that it is not.” Said my Owner.

“The Attendant is simply hung like a horse!” Rejoiced Commander Fallon.

“Well, at this point, it just better be in the nude if it wants to expose itself that much!” Settled the photographer.

“Would you mind, General Clarck?”

“Of course not, I think it’s good that we take more candid shots as well. We could do less formal portraits, act as if we were in real life situations. And, as a matter of fact, the Attendant never wears clothes when at home.”

“Is that right, Attendant?” Enquired Commander Fallon.

“I recited: Article 5: The Attendant cannot own or possess anything. It would be wrong to give the illusion that I could possess articles of clothing so yes, I remain naked at home.”

I stripped down in my birthday suit even if it did not change much to my level of exposure. I wondered on which types of media could these nude pictures be released? Would they really plaster posters with a naked Attendant on them all over America?

Leashed and collared, I had to kneel and bow down to my Owner’s feet. Then, I had to kiss his boots and a few seconds later, his bare feet.

Now fully in the nude, the so-called candid shots became lewder.

They made me put my hands behind my head, stuck my tongue out. Later, I had to bend over on my Owner’s laps. The idea was simple: showcasing an Owner punishing his Attendant. My Owner had a paddle in his hand and beat my ass several times until we got the perfect shot. At the end, my ass was purple and I was crying uncontrollably. The photographer shot that too. Having me in tears was apparently a nice touch.

The whole time, I felt my Owner’s hard dick against my body.

“Now, I like to shoot the Attendant alone.”

“Maybe we could use this time to have some lunch? It’s almost 2pm already.” Proposed General Schneider.

The others consented and I was left alone in the studio with the creepy Roger Klein. I would not eat that day. At least, I would not eat actual food.

The photographer seemed to lose any inhibition when it was only the two of us. This time, he actually asked me to smile to the camera.

“Yes, Attendant, show how happy you are to be here!”

“Now bend over!”

“Now spread your legs! Show me that hole! Mmmm, such a beautiful pink!”

“Flex those muscles.”

“Fuck, you’re a good little bitch!”

I was. I did everything he asked of me. I was numb.

He came closer to take multiple shots and even videos of my open asshole and of my dick. I told him that my Owner strictly forbade me to get an erection and he was very disappointed, but he did not argue.

The afternoon, it was time for the interviews, individual and collective.

“The loss of my wife and the mother of my son was a tragedy. Martin and I supported each other although the pain was immense. I want to be there for all those brave men who lost their loving wives, I want to be there for all those children who lost their mothers, I want to be there to fight this disease and to lead our country towards more beautiful tomorrows.”

My former-father was a born smooth talker and politician. He was a genius in the art of manipulation; it was sort of scary. But maybe the scarier part was that Martin was getting very good at it too. He did the same rehearsed speech with only small variations, pausing to showcase his emotion when he would mention our mother.

Thankfully, I did not have to talk a lot. I was mostly asked to explain my role and show some gratitude.

“My goal is to serve my Owner to the best of my capabilities.”

“Being a homosexual is a sin, I was so lost before. I am so thankful to have found my place in this Attendant status.”

“Yes, I am a being but surely, I am not a Man.”

“I have always known deep inside of me this was the right role for me. I will never thank my Owner enough to show me the righteous path.”

General Schneider was interviewed on more political matters. The old man talked of the revenues generated for the state through the attendance status, and this revenue being used for biological and health research.

“The more wealthy, honourable and fortunate Men in our societies are not sheltered from the risk of prematurely losing their wives. They are sadly not sheltered either from breeding a homosexual boy. Yes, it can happen to anyone! Well, having an Attendant at home is certainly the best way to find a good use for those poor souls, as well as compensating the absence of our beloved wives in our daily lives.”

Shooting another sequence for a different kind of target audience, General Schneider went further in his discourse:

“If you want my honest opinion, this is just a win-win situation! Some Men are ready to spend quite large amounts of money to get an Attendant - who is at first a property at the state – for their own use or to resell it on the market. It just revives the economy entirely! The results we had in Ohio are uncanny. Again, I have to thank President Ganderson for…”

It was dark outside when the shoot was finally over. I was exhausted and starving.

I was asked to serve dinner to the gentlemen. I did not dare to steal even a single piece of bread.

I could not say I was surprised when Commander Fallon asked my Owner if he could release himself in my pink ass. “I’ve been away for my wife for 4 days; I do need a good hole I’m afraid.”

My Owner offered his usual speech on my virginity but graciously offered my mouth to Commander Fallon and all the other men. The photographer was suddenly very interested.

There were starting to get drunk when Commander Fallon came up with a ridiculous idea.

“Let’s make it a game, gentlemen! We all cum in the Attendant’s mouth, we time ourselves – no cheating allowed - and the one who ejaculates last loses the game and has to wear an Attendant’s unform for the rest of the evening! I played that exact game with the Governor of Texas a couple weeks ago! A lot of fun we had, a lot of fun!”

Surprisingly, General Schneider who was usually close and severe offered one of his rare smiles to Commander Fallon. He seemed very satisfied with how the day had gone and he knew better than contradicting a happy Washington DC official before he went back to the President.

“I guess we can allow ourselves a bit of entertainment. And the Attendant was a good servant today, it deserves some rewards. Of course, General Clarck, you have the finale say, it is yours.”

“Please, go ahead! A little bet between friends never hurt anyone!”

I was asked to go back in the studio and each of the men would visit me until they have jizzed in my mouth. I thought about Nathan. The things we had to do.

The photographer was the first one to come up. I knelt down at the exact place where I got my picture taken a few hours before and the photographer turned on the camera.

“Just to get some proofs that everyone is playing the game, fair and square.”

He stood right in front of the camera but only his dick would visible in the frame. Well, his dick and my face.

The photographer hastily pulled down his trousers and grabbed me by the head. There was no need, I knew the direction. His dick was circumcised, already hard and wet with precum. He must have been stiffed all day; his grey boxers were stained all over. I grabbed his dick in my hand but he pushed it aside.

“No hands. You mouth will do pretty boy.”

I put my hands behind my back and sucked him in this position. It was disgusting but I knew what I had to do.

Sometimes, he would say in a grunt:

“Look at the camera, Attendant. Smile to the camera. Show how much you love my big dick in your mouth.”

Really, it was not that big. Maybe 5 inches at most. But I pretended. Looking right at the camera and like a good Pornstar, I moaned.

“Lick my balls. Come on Attendant, you don’t want to make me lose this game. I have to cum. Put some heart into it!”

I took his dick deep in my throat while rubbing his balls. It seemed to do the trick. He ejaculated in me without any warning. I spat back the cum as a reflex, it fell on his trousers. He slapped me.

“Fucking idiot! You Owner did not teach you how to swallow? Lick!”

I cleaned up my mess as much as I could. Then the photographer took my head in his hands, lowered his face and kissed me.

“This is just between you and I, Attendant.” He winked at me.

5 minutes and 43 seconds. I wondered if the others would beat his score.

General Schneider was the second one up the stairs, he looked at the time and at the camera. He had trouble standing so he sat down in an armchair. He did not seem in a hurry.

He opened his fly but did not undress any further, only his fairly big and uncut dick was out of his pants. I could barely see his balls. He jerked off and pointed his cane towards me. After a couple of minutes, he said:

“Now suck it, Attendant.”

I went towards his dick, lick his foreskin but I received a hard hit of his cane on my back.

“I did not allow you to suck my dick Attendant!”

“But Sir… You…”

“I meant my cane, you filthy perv! Suck my cane! I don’t want your fag mouth near my dick.”

He hit me again for good measures and then caressed my face with his cane. As he was holding it firmly towards me, I started to suck the other end. This was rough and it hurt, more than a cock would have. The General was jerking off playing with the cane between his hands.

“You would have preferred tasting this beautiful cock? Right Attendant?”

“Right, Sir.”

He shoved his cane in my throat violently and it cut my breath. I started choking, he pulled his cane away but I could not catch back my breath.

“Hhhh hhhh…. Sir…. Help…. Sir… hhhhhhh”

As I was getting purple, the General started panicking and slapped me multiple times.

“Come on, Attendant! Breathe, you idiot!”

I was coughing a lot. After maybe 30 seconds, I managed to calm myself down and to breath more regularly. General Schneider was still hard. Fucking sadist!

“Open your mouth, Attendant, your little stunt got me horny.”

A few seconds later, my mouth was filled with my second load of the day. Or maybe that was the third? Had I not swallowed my brother’s cum that morning? I was losing track.

After General Schneider, it was Commander Fallon’s turn. He did not try to hide his excitement and got fully naked right away. He was very fat and very hairy. I could barely find his hard dick under his flesh but it was there, and erect. After a few minutes of sucking his tiny cock, he turned around with difficulty and put his big hairy ass against my face.

“Come on, eat your cake Attendant!”

I had done some pretty disgusting things so far but eating that Government’s Clown fat, musky and dirty ass was a new low. He loved it. He started to cum while my tongue was still buried in his anus and he hastily turned around to feed me with his semen. I almost puked.

When Tom, the young assistant came in, I was almost happy to see him. He was a bit unease and fairly good looking. His dick was mostly shaved and very clean. Almost 7 inches.

I sucked him for less than 2 minutes before he unloaded in me. He did not pronounce a single word.

It was not that bad. I could live with that: sucking young men instead of old perverts. I was almost disappointed when I was done with Tom, it went so quickly compared to the other two.

Fuck. Did that thought really go through my mind?

The truth is: the reason why I did not want my session with Tom to end was that I knew too well who were coming next. My father and brother were the last ones who had not blown their loads in my mouth.

I looked at myself in a mirror in the studio, I had cum dripping on my chin and cheeks.

Someone was coming upstairs: it was my father.

He looked at me, at the camera, and took off his belt.

“Bon Appetit.” He said with a smile, while getting his huge hairy cock out of his pants.

[TO BE CONTINUED]