The Attendant (dark dystopia - gay erotic story)

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The entire novel of The Attendant (uncensored version including bonus chapters), other stories, illustrations and behind the scene content, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 11: The fake Attendant (Part 2)

My Owner lent his remote to Martin. He held the remote in his hand as if the object could have burnt him, I noticed his dick hanging from his apron as well.

I nodded that he could go for it. Martin pressed a button but I did not feel anything. I heard a scream. It was not me.

“Ahahahah, the fool, he pressed for a 3! Well now, you see how it works, Clarck!” Commander Fallon was hysterical.

The remote activated Martin’s collar, not mine. My brother had electrocuted himself. He was on the floor, sobbing, his slightly hairy ass exposed in this humiliating position.

“Come on Martin, don’t embarrass us in front of your guests. Get up!” Our former-father barked.

Martin had used me. He had committed a crime and had let me sacrifice myself for him. He had lied to me, to our father. He had taken part in his master role. He had not shown any sign of recognition. He had activated the collar thinking it would be me getting shocked. He had pressed a 3.

He deserved to be lying down on the floor, barely naked. He deserved to feel a fraction of what I was feeling. But the truth it, I hated this. Still, I wanted to save him.

I could not explain why, but seeing my Owner degrading my younger brother was even worse than facing the humiliation directly.

“Come on champ!” Commander Fallon grabbed his shoulders and helped him getting up. “We’re just playing! You can have a sit with the real men!”

“I guess that if we were to put our sons in the place of the Attendants once or twice a month, they would learn to obey the rest of the time.” General Schneider remarked in front of the traumatized face of my brother.

“A very good point you’re stating there, General! I like you more and more!” Commander Fallon cheered to that.

“I’ve drunk too much.” General Schneider cut off. “I need to take a piss. The toilets are upstairs, Roger?”

“Yes General. Those situated on this floor need to be fixed”

“Hmmm… with my legs… my cane. It’s going to be such a pain to climb those stairs again. General Clark would you mind if I use your Attendant? The real one of course?”

It took a while for my brain to process what was going on.

“General Schneider?” My Owner seemed to have troubles following his train of thoughts too.

“You don’t mind I use it as a urinal? I mean the Attendant just drank a gallon of cum, it won’t be too bad to wash it off, no?”

My brother was sitting a few inches from me and I could feel he was violently shaking. He did not need to worry. His Attendant’s uniform was only a joke. Schneider specified he wanted the “real one.” And that night, apparently, it meant that I was about to become a urinal.

“Oh, please do! Just let me take the controller so I can use it if the Attendant spills any drop on the floor. You hear me Attendant, right? Do not spoil Mister Klein house! You have to swallow everything.”

General Schneider painfully stood up with his cane and moved a few feet away. Mister Klein looked at his wooden floor, concerned.

“Attendant, what do you think you are waiting for?”

I crawled towards him. My brother mumbled something. I kept on crawling. I was at the level of his pants now. The General unzipped his fly. My mind shut off.

I turned to the others, Commander Fallon looked mesmerized, licking his sweaty lips, my Owner was smiling lightly, my brother was gazing at the void.

I felt something touching my lips. It was General’s Schneider’s tip of his cock. I instinctively opened my mouth. He slid his dick inside of my mouth and two seconds later a flow of warm piss was pouring into my throat. The taste was awful. Way worse than cum. I gagged but it kept coming. I spilled most of it on the floor.

I vaguely heard my Owner deeply apologizing to the Photographer and General Schneider. They seemed to consider that this was not his fault, that his Attendant just needed a bit more training.

“But I’m not done pissing!” General Schneider complained at some point.

I was still trembling when he pulled his dick back into my throat and started pissing again. I was numb. But this time, I swallowed. It was acid, disgusting. I could not help from spilling some of it on myself.

Soon, my chest would be covered of the General’s warm piss.

I felt dizzier and dizzier and did not manage to stand back up. I had spent the whole day without eating or drinking anything – well except for the cum of all those men and now the general’s piss – and I was about to faint.

I thought about what Nathan said. This inhumane system would collapse soon and when it does, I’d rather be alive than dead. I tried to hold on to that thought.

Commander Fallon needed to piss also and what’s the point of going upstairs when you have a urinal right there? He took the place of the General and because I did no longer have the strength to move, he held my face so I could release him.

His flaccid dick was harder to put in my mouth, it was tiny and his fat belly was in the way. Without managing to put his cock in me, Commander Fallon let go of a steady stream of warm piss all over my face. I tried to catch as much as possible in my mouth.

“How does it taste, Attendant?”

“Very good, Sir. Delicious.” I mumbled in a daze.

I swallowed some more but Commander Fallon was not very good at aiming. When he made me lick his urine from the floor, I had reached a new low.

I heard someone drunkenly shout:

“An Attendant that cannot handle a little piss! I mean, is this serious? That one needs to stop pretending it is a Man and tries a bit harder!”

My former-father pushed the shock collar to a level 5. Suddenly, everything turned black and I passed out.

I woke up some moments later, I was still covered in piss. They had left me there, on the floor. My brother was sitting next to me, still in his fake Attendant’s uniform. He had something on his face, spit, cum?* I could not tell but they had played with him. He looked different, marked. Everything hurt and I was feeling electricity at the tips of my fingers.

General Schneider was getting annoyed with all of this mess in his home and asked me to properly clean everything. Thankfully, he prohibited me from using my tongue. The photographer’s assistant brought me some cleaning tools.

“Maybe we can ask Mister Clark to help! He should do at least one house chore so the challenge is completed! Let us see him work in his beautiful Attendant’s uniform.” The photographer suggested.

The other men approved and went back to sit around the table to play some cards while my brother and I cleaned up the room. It was the middle of the night when General Schneider finally decided it was time to call it a night.

“Oh God, I had forgotten we had left him in the stupid uniform. I came to think it was an actual Attendant.”

“Martin, take off the stupid thing and put back your clothes on!” Ordered my Owner.

My brother looked much older, exhausted, empty. This is what wearing the Attendant uniform does to you. It breaks you.

My own apron was dirty and I was asked to put the one worn by my brother during the evening, he was just slightly more at my size but still, I feared the strap would not hold on. Obviously, my dick was merely covered and the thing was still smaller than a thong.

In the car ride back home, the silence had never felt so heavy. None of us said a single word and that night, I heard my brother sobbing in his bedroom.

The next day, Martin did not mention the previous evening and talked with my Owner as if nothing had happened.

He was probably relieved that this was just a bit of hazing and could hold on to the fact that he was still considered a Man. General Schneider was probably right, if we were to put free Men in the shoes of an Attendant for just one night every once in a while, they would learn discipline.

I also knew that, deep inside, Martin was probably terrified of being caught as a homosexual and be made an actual Attendant. That’s why he had gone so mad when I tried to force him to tell the truth. He needed to behave like the perfect son if he wanted to have a chance to escape his fate.

A week later, my Owner came downstairs for breakfast in the nude. It was the first time he would present himself like this and not in his robe. It did not surprise me though. We had barely exchanged a single word since the photoshoot.

He sat down and casually said:

“Suck.”

I obliged immediately. He was very horny already; his dick was throbbing.

While I was sucking him under the table, making his dick grow inside of my throat, he talked to me:

“The campaign has been approved yesterday. They are working on the finale edit but President Ganderson herself saw the footage and she loved it! Schneider says she might have a crush on me… Or maybe, she has a crush on you!” He chuckled. “Could you imagine? The President with an Attendant.”

I had a mouth full of his meaty cock; I could not respond.

“In any case, this is an excellent news for the both of us. I know you have been worried for a long time that I might sell you out but evidently, now that our faces are going to become public, we have to stick together. You do not have anything to fear anymore, I’ve decided to keep you as my Attendant.”

I cried, again, swallowing his cock.

“Attendant, I figured that I should reward you and exceptionally indulge in your perversions. See, take some milk with my cock.”

In a surreal sight, he poured some milk from his bowl on his naked torso. It dripped down from his chest to his cock.

“Lick Attendant, this is your reward!”

I licked the milk from the hairy and large torso of my former-father, his fanning abs, his pubic hair and then again, from his dick and balls.

“See, now that we have found our balance, I realize it was stupid of me to try to shelter you. Evidently, you love having cocks in your mouth. You even drank piss for God’s sake! Who would have thought? Now that it is clear that this little thing is going to be permanent, I don’t see any reason not to fully commit and have some fun. I’ll reward you and you’ll serve me right. Of course, when you won’t, I’ll have to punish you, but really, I cannot even see a single reason why you would not behave anymore.”

I could feel he was about to cum.

“Anyway, make sure to do an enema this afternoon, Attendant. I will need your ass clean and ready when I come back tonight.”

I spoke for the first time in days:

“Owner… Why do I need to do another enema…?”

“Because, I will fuck you Attendant. It is time.”

He jizzed in my mouth when he pronounced these words.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

*What happened to Martin while Peter was passed out is detailed in a bonus / Patreon exclusive chapter.
I called it before and I’ll call it again the step dad wanted this. We’ve learned he’s smart, manipulative and wants to move up in the political world.

All these guys have power the basic photographer was able to get his dick sucked and not be thrown in gay jail so I don’t believe for one second step dad couldn’t make the allegations of gay poem coming from his house go away.

I think he saw this as an opportunity to move up in his political career remember these boys aren’t his real sons it doesn’t matter which one of them becomes an attendant just as long as one of them does. He proved that with how he allowed the last guys to abuse Martin (good I hate him). He also shows he has power he’s managed to stop everyone included high ranking people from fucking Peter again which means he could have stopped this but chose not to mainly because he wanted to be the one to do it

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I wanna be somebody’s attendant
You haven't read the entire series, have you? Electrocuted, beaten, potentially shot in the head if not compliant... Lick urine from the floor... Anything your owner tells you to do even if it meant certain death.

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The entire novel of The Attendant (uncensored version including bonus chapters), other stories, illustrations and behind the scene content, are available on my Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 12: The sodomy*

Sodomy was a forbidden word in our country. Sodomy was the worst thing that could ever happen to a Man. Sodomy would send you to hell. Sodomy would take your manhood away. Sodomy was the biggest sin of the homosexuals and the main reason why they needed to be punished.

But as I waiting for my former-father to come home, this is what he had promised me: Sodomy.

Martin would not be there that night; he was spending the evening with a potential prospect for marriage. I guess that explained why my Owner would have chosen this particular evening to take my virginity.

I was ordered to do an enema.

I had not seen Nathan at the store for a while and I did not get the chance to explain to him how worse my situation had gotten. Was the “Resistance” still a thing? Was it ever?

If only I were not forced to wear that stupid collar, maybe I could have taken my chances. Run away. But the location tracker did not me leave much of a choice.

Of course, I still had a choice, there were knives in the house. There were ways to end it all. But I needed to stay alive, this was the promise Nathan and I made to each other: surviving until the politics would shift back again and we can make all those bastards pay.

Numb, I went to the bathroom, and cleaned myself, inside and out.

Maybe my Owner would not go through with it. He was once my father after all. Maybe that still meant something to him. Wishful thinking. He cummed in my mouth just thinking about fucking my ass that morning. He wanted this.

I did not train nor do anything else. I spent the whole day wandering around the house naked, waiting for my sentence, or maybe it would be my liberation.

My Owner came back home from work early. Apparently, he could not wait to fuck me. Because of the unusual time, I was not kneeling for him in the entrance.

“Attendant! Where are you?” He barked.

I was mindlessly sitting on the bathroom floor, I rushed back downstairs. Needless to say, I was still entirely naked except from my shock collar.

“My apologies, Owner, I did not think you would be back this early.”

He slapped me. Hard.

“As soon as you hear the car in the driveway, you should be here. Ready!”

“Of course, Owner. I’m sorry”

He took his jacket and then his shoes off. He threw them in my direction. I took care of putting them away.

“Are you clean?” He asked.

We were not losing any time.

“Yes, Owner. I am clean. But…”

He slapped me again. Harder than before.

“What did I tell you Attendant? The word “but” is strictly forbidden in this household. It cannot be part of your vocabulary.”

He did lecture me on that point precisely a couple days ago. I should have known better.

“I apologize, Owner. May I be authorized to speak?”

He looked at me intensely:

“You may.”

“Owner, I do not want to challenge any of your command and I swear I will be obedient. I swear I will do anything you ask of me; I swear I will be a good Attendant.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“I have only one request, and I know that I don’t have any right to formulate such request. I know that you may use me as you wish. Owner, I think I have made a lot of progress being obedient. Owner, please do not fuck my ass. There is no need for that. Nothing to prove to anyone. Owner, you did tell me you wanted to keep me as a virgin and I think you were right.”

“Are you done?” He asked dryly.

“You were once my father and I am begging you, I don’t think Martin would be ok with that. I don’t think mom would be ok with that. Please Owner. I would do anything you ask of me but not that.”

I bowed down and started to frenetically kiss the black socks on his feet.

“Owner, please.” I begged.

“Are you done talking?” He repeated.

“Yes Owner, I have made my request.”

“Request denied.”

What was I expecting, really? Still, those two words felt like daggers in my stomach. My Owner served himself some coffee and stretched out.

“I think we should go to the bedroom, Attendant.” He spoke.

Desperate, I tried another strategy. I grabbed his ankles and cried out:

“Dad… Please… Dad, come back to me! Dad, I miss you! I'm begging you. When it all started, you told me that it would not change anything. Please, for mom!”

He used the shock collar a couple of times and I fell on the floor. Probably a level 3. He did not show any emotion, any empathy. Even the memory of my mother was no longer sufficient to get him to react.

“Follow me to the bedroom, Attendant. I won't say it twice."

He would not back down.

We climbed up the stairs. I was shaking. We entered his bedroom that I had tidied up in the morning. His white sheets were clean and ironed. Ready for me.

“Undress me.” My former-father ordered.

I started with his dark brown tie. My hands were trembling. Fuck, I could see his bulge, he was already hard under his pants. I continued with his white shirt that I unbuttoned slowly, revealing his muscle and hairy chest. Two buttons were left when he grabbed my right hand to guide it onto his nipples. I started massaging them.

“You called me Dad a few minutes ago.” He remarked.

“I did. I’m sorry, Owner.”

“You know that I can be magnanimous. I will grant you this request. For this evening, you can call me Daddy.”

As I was caressing his chest, our faces were very close to each other. I could feel his breath.

“I… I’m not sure I understand, Owner.”

“You’re as stupid as you seem then! I just told you, you may exceptionally call me Daddy tonight. I can even extend this to anytime we would be alone in my bedroom. You should be happy; you were the one begging to call me Dad just a few minutes ago!”

“Not like this… This is forbidden by the Code… We should call ourselves by our formal…”

An awful shock got me on the floor again. It hurt so bad, I felt dizzy and held my own head. I was seeing flashes of white lights.

“This was a level 4, Attendant, you know this thing has a level 5! Last time I have used it, you passed out. I don’t want to come to that. So now Attendant, you are going to say thank you Daddy or I will use that collar until you do.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” I whispered.

“Now finish stripping me, my boy.”

I cringed. He was calling me “my boy” in our life, before. But now, everything was different. I struggled to stand up again.

“Yes, Daddy.”

I took off his shirt completely, then, it was time to take care of his belt.

“Look at me, son.”

I turned my face towards him, he spat on me.

“Take off my trousers.”

I obliged. I revealed his black underwear and his precum stains. His huge dick was leaking so much in his underwear and the tip of his dickhead was already poking out. He was very horny; he had probably been hard and leaking all day in anticipation.

After the trousers, I removed his socks and kissed his musky large feet.

“Sniff your Daddy’s manly odour”. He commanded.

I smelled his feet, I inhaled exuberantly. He gripped my hair and guided me to his bulge. I sniffed his black underwear, front and back, the precum stains and then, I put my nose right in his ass-crack. I moved to his chest and finally his armpits. He was sweaty. He buried my face into his armpits until I could no longer breathe. Such a manly scent. He slapped me a couple of times.

“Why am I still wearing underwear?” He grunted.

“I apologize, Daddy. Let me take care of it.”

“Damn you’re so eager!” He laughed.

I took off my former-father’s underwear; his dick was like a monster released from a cage. It slapped my face when I slid down the boxers.

“Suck my fat cock. And you better lube it good because you know where this will end.”

Giving blow-jobs, I had learnt how to do. I spat on his cock, played with his foreskin to reveal his dickhead and I began my task. Right there, I realized what I had to do. I should make him cum, as soon as possible. Maybe that would calm him down and prevent him from entering my ass.

“Oh yes, Daddy! I want your big cock in my mouth!”

I begged, giving everything to get him even more turned on.

I licked the tip of his big dick and then sucked him while moaning loudly. I caressed his balls at the same time. I licked some more and then, finally, deepthroated it.

“Damn… Boy… Mmmm…”

My technics were working. My dad, my Owner, my tormentor was moaning loudly.

I pushed myself until I gagged, I buried my nose into his pubic hair, I went back and forth and played with his precum. I spat on myself and on his hairy dick and then, played with all that saliva making bubbles in my mouth before swallowing his shaft. I jerked him off some more afterwards.

“Mmmmm… Pete… You’re such a perfect slut.”

I went back on his monster cock. I could almost swallow his 8 inches of meat entirely now. I had made so much progress in the art of sucking dicks. Of course, my eyes were crying but it only made it better for my Owner. My nose was deep in his bush.

“Daddy… Give me you cum Daddy. Your filthy boy needs it!”

“Not now, Attendant!”

He pushed me back with his right foot on my chest, his dick dripping. He was panting, trying to calm down. I knew he was about to cum.

“A real Man can control himself boy. You won’t get me to cum until the very moment I decide so!”

“Daddy…” I mumbled.

“Lie down on the bed!”

I was getting very dizzy when I lied on my back. I felt my heart racing, He pulled my legs up in the air.

“Keep them here” He said, as he went on his knees at the edge of the bed to inspect my asshole. “That seems clean. Spread those legs boy.”

I felt his middle finger rubbing my asshole, he inserted it slowly.

“Such a beautiful tight virgin asshole.”

“Daddy…” I whispered.

“Yes Boy, you like that when Daddy fingers your virgin asshole?”

“Yes Daddy…”

I said what he needed to hear. I did not want to be hit again. I just wanted this to end.

“Here you go, the second one.”

“Mmmmm….” I unvoluntary moaned; he touched my prostate. It had a sort of an effect on my cock. I hated it when it did that. I got a semi.

“So tight. I think this is the furthest we have ever gotten. Two fingers in. But a fag hole can take more than that, way more... Ain’t that true my boy?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

That’s when it really started to hurt. My Owner shoved a third finger roughly in my ass and I screamed. He removed his fingers from my anus just so he could use his hand to cover my mouth.

“Smell your asshole boy, does it smell good?”

I could not answer, he was blocking my mouth. His fingers were right under my nose.

“Sniff them! SNIFF LIKE A DOG!”

I inhaled. Tears were falling down my eyes and onto his fingers.

“Let me use that as a lube.” He said with a smile, noticing the tears drops on his own hand.

I think that was the moment where I finally snapped.

After all this time, I had finally figured it out!

He fingered me like this for a while, spitting in my ass as well, it sure was getting wet. A few seconds later, he proceeded to eat my ass; he buried his tongue in it. He went deep. He reached my prostate again, but with his tongue this time. I moaned of horror and maybe in some way, of pleasure. He was hitting a very sensitive spot.

Of course, it all made sense now that he was eating my asshole. How could I have been so stupid? How could I have not seen it before?

I thought about my brother. What a waste!

My Owner moved me around, getting me closer to the edge of the bed.

“Now, my boy, I can only advise you to relax and take some deep breaths or otherwise, this is going to hurt.”

I felt the head of his dick against my hole. It was very long, not as big as mine (I had never seen a bigger dick than mine), but still, my step-father's cock was probably 8 inches rock hard. But what concerned me most was the girth, such a large cock… My asshole was so tight in comparison. Apart from a few fingers inserted against my will, I was indeed a virgin.

He pushed himself in me.

At first, I thought it would be ok but then, when he really got in, it hurt so bad that I had to scream. I could not help myself from pushing him away. I hit his face with my left foot and my Owner hit the dresser.

It was obvious that after this stunt, I deserved another correction.

“OPEN THAT ASS, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOUR COCK HANGING THERE.”

My Owner grabbed my balls and dick and squeezed them.

“YOU’RE A FAG! REAL MEN ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR HOLE: IT SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE AT ALL TIME. WHAT’S THE POING OF HAVING YOU IN MY HOUSE OTHERWISE? TAKE MY FUCKING BIG COCK IN YOUR PUSSY BOY!”

“I… I don’t know how to… how to take it. I want to obey you, I swear. But I… I'm sorry."

He slapped me once again and left the room.

I saw a glimpse of his muscular hairy ass passing the doorframe and I collapsed in the bed.

My mind was filled of thoughts that I could not process, one second it was a blank, but then, there was clarity again.

Yes, I had figured it out. I could not let it slip from my mind now! This information changed everything.

But I did not have any time to ponder on it, my former-father came back. What did he carry with him? Fuck. The monster brought butter and cream! He could not be serious.

He got me back to the edge of the bed, made me hold my legs up in the air again, and started to put wipe cream and butter on his dick and inside my asshole. Could he not buy some lube?! I laughed at that thought. I was laughing like a maniac as he was eating my now creamy ass.

A minute later, he pushed his dick deep inside of me.

I was so focused on trying to breathe as he was choking me that I did not pay as much attention as his big dick entering me.

He started to actually fuck me. He was not fully in but sufficiently to pound me. My former father was now lying down over me, his dick inside my asshole, his breath on my neck, his hands on my chest. He was huge. His body, his dick. All of it hurts. He was so big!

At least, now I knew.

My father could fuck me as much as he wanted, I had figured his little secret out.

How could it have taken me so long to realize? It was right before my eyes, from the very beginning.

His straight porn magazines neat and untouched.

His request to have me naked in the house at all times when it was simply not requested by the Attendant's Code.

His constant worshipping of my virgin ass.

His erections during the sick games he would make me play.

The first night home, he made me suck his feet and his dick was at full mast. For Christ's sake, how did I not realize it back then?

And there were other clues, it was all there.

His gay friends during his youth. Some guys were even coming home when he moved in with my mom and I. I could barely remember but I was certain that it happened.

The fact that he never had children of his own.

Did he ever have sex with my mother? They seemed close, in love even, but they were never tactile with each other.

His utter panic the night I got arrested. Of course, he was terrified, he had been found out!

His insistence on having either me or my brother to confess.

He knew that I was innocent. He knew that I was straight. Why else would he send me to his room and to his playboy magazines to help me get an erection?

I had been so stupid.

As he was fucking me, I thought about my brother.

My brother who denied the crime from the very first day.

My brother who hated me for accusing him and who was so vehement in claiming that he did not do anything wrong… Of course… He was innocent too!

Maybe Martin was gay, but he had never committed the so-called "crime" to act on his urges.

On the contrary, he must have repressed all his feelings for his whole life… And now he was thinking that I was trying to frame him. His reactions made so much sense now. Everything made sense.

In his mind, Martin was the one fighting to protect our family, while I could not stop myself from watching gay porn. God. He must hate me so much!

But none of us did anything wrong.

There was only one monster in our house, and he was fucking me.

I wondered. Did my father plan the whole thing from the start? Did he ask Xavier Richard to pretend that gay porn had been watched in the house just so he could enslave one of his sons? Or did he commit the crime, then panicked, blamed it on us, and only afterwards, he could not resist to indulge in his repressed desires?

I felt his dick going deeper in me. It fucking hurt.

“It was you.” I whispered in my former-father’s ear.

He fucked me harder, looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

I was right.

“Oh my god, dad… It was really you. From the beginning. You are gay! You are the fag! You should have been the one arrested! You… You made me confess in your place…”

He kissed my feverish forehead and kept on pounding my asshole, still smiling. He looked evil. He was evil.

“It took you long enough to figure it out, Attendant!” He whispered back in my ear, licking it at the same time.

“Dad… I thought you loved me, you loved us. How could you do that? How could you do that to your own son? After all these years?”

His dick still deep inside me, he stated:

“Peter, what are you saying? You were never my son.”

“Dad…”

“The both of you were a package deal that came with your mother, I did not have much of a choice.”

He was going back and forth with his hard cock in my ass, talking between every thrust.

“I was bothered at first but it turned out you were the perfect alibies. Gay men do not have a son. With two sons, who could I think that I was a homo? It was actually your mother who pointed that to me. She was my best friend you know, and when the politics started to change, she was so helpful in preserving my reputation as a straight man! I owe it all to your mom.”

As he was talking, the man that I had considered as my father my entire life released several thick loads of cum inside my ass. It was the first time anyone bred me. It won’t be the last.

“Dad…”

He kissed me on the mouth. A sloppy French-kiss. He smiled again.

“You never were my son. Otherwise, how could I fuck my own son? That would be sick!”

[MORE TO CUM]

*An uncensored and longer version on this chapter is available on my Patreon.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual

THE ATTENDANT

Sodomy was a forbidden word in our country. Sodomy was the worst thing that could ever happen to a Man. Sodomy would send you to hell. Sodomy would take your manhood away. Sodomy was the biggest sin of the homosexuals and the main reason why they needed to be punished.

But as I waiting for my former-father to come home, this is what he had promised me: Sodomy.

Martin would not be there that night; he was spending the evening with a potential prospect for marriage. I guess that explained why my Owner would have chosen this particular evening to take my virginity.

I had not seen Nathan at the store for a while and I did not get the chance to explain to him how worse my situation had gotten. Was the “Resistance” still a thing? Was it ever?

If only I were not forced to wear that stupid collar, maybe I could have taken my chances. Run away. But the location tracker did not me leave much of a choice.

Of course, I still had a choice, there were knives in the house. There were ways to end it all. But I needed to stay alive, this was the promise Nathan and I made to each other: surviving until the politics would shift back again and we can make all those bastards pay.

Maybe my Owner would not go through with it. He was once my father after all. Maybe that still meant something to him. Wishful thinking. He cummed in my mouth just thinking about fucking my ass that morning. He wanted this.

I did not train nor do anything else. I spent the whole day wandering around the house naked, waiting for my sentence, or maybe it would be my liberation.

My Owner came back home from work early. Apparently, he could not wait to fuck me. Because of the unusual time, I was not kneeling for him in the entrance.

I was mindlessly sitting on the bathroom floor, I rushed back downstairs. Needless to say, I was still entirely naked except from my shock collar.

He slapped me. Hard.

He took his jacket and then his shoes off. He threw them in my direction. I took care of putting them away.

“What did I tell you Attendant? The word “but” is strictly forbidden in this household. It cannot be part of your vocabulary.”

He did lecture me on that point precisely a couple days ago. I should have known better.

“You may.”

“Owner, I do not want to challenge any of your command and I swear I will be obedient. I swear I will do anything you ask of me; I swear I will be a good Attendant.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“I have only one request, and I know that I don’t have any right to formulate such request. I know that you may use me as you wish. Owner, I think I have made a lot of progress being obedient. Owner, please do not fuck my ass. There is no need for that. Nothing to prove to anyone. Owner, you did tell me you wanted to keep me as a virgin and I think you were right.”

“You were once my father and I am begging you, I don’t think Martin would be ok with that. I don’t think mom would be ok with that. Please Owner. I would do anything you ask of me but not that.”

“Request denied.”

What was I expecting, really? Still, those two words felt like daggers in my stomach. My Owner served himself some coffee and stretched out.

“Dad… Please… Dad, come back to me! Dad, I miss you! I'm begging you. When it all started, you told me that it would not change anything. Please, for mom!”

He used the shock collar a couple of times and I fell on the floor. Probably a level 3. He did not show any emotion, any empathy. Even the memory of my mother was no longer sufficient to get him to react.

He would not back down.

We climbed up the stairs. I was shaking. We entered his bedroom that I had tidied up in the morning. His white sheets were clean and ironed. Ready for me.

I started with his dark brown tie. My hands were trembling. Fuck, I could see his bulge, he was already hard under his pants. I continued with his white shirt that I unbuttoned slowly, revealing his muscle and hairy chest. Two buttons were left when he grabbed my right hand to guide it onto his nipples. I started massaging them.

“You know that I can be magnanimous. I will grant you this request. For this evening, you can call me Daddy.”

As I was caressing his chest, our faces were very close to each other. I could feel his breath.

“You’re as stupid as you seem then! I just told you, you may exceptionally call me Daddy tonight. I can even extend this to anytime we would be alone in my bedroom. You should be happy; you were the one begging to call me Dad just a few minutes ago!”

“Not like this… This is forbidden by the Code… We should call ourselves by our formal…”

An awful shock got me on the floor again. It hurt so bad, I felt dizzy and held my own head. I was seeing flashes of white lights.

“This was a level 4, Attendant, you know this thing has a level 5! Last time I have used it, you passed out. I don’t want to come to that. So now Attendant, you are going to say thank you Daddy or I will use that collar until you do.”

I cringed. He was calling me “my boy” in our life, before. But now, everything was different. I struggled to stand up again.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Look at me, son.”

“Take off my trousers.”

I obliged. I revealed his black underwear and his precum stains. His huge dick was leaking so much in his underwear and the tip of his dickhead was already poking out. He was very horny; he had probably been hard and leaking all day in anticipation.

I smelled his feet, I inhaled exuberantly. He gripped my hair and guided me to his bulge. I sniffed his black underwear, front and back, the precum stains and then, I put my nose right in his ass-crack. I moved to his chest and finally his armpits. He was sweaty. He buried my face into his armpits until I could no longer breathe. Such a manly scent. He slapped me a couple of times.

I took off my former-father’s underwear; his dick was like a monster released from a cage. It slapped my face when I slid down the boxers.

“Suck my fat cock. And you better lube it good because you know where this will end.”

Giving blow-jobs, I had learnt how to do. I spat on his cock, played with his foreskin to reveal his dickhead and I began my task. Right there, I realized what I had to do. I should make him cum, as soon as possible. Maybe that would calm him down and prevent him from entering my ass.

I licked the tip of his big dick and then sucked him while moaning loudly. I caressed his balls at the same time. I licked some more and then, finally, deepthroated it.

“Damn… Boy… Mmmm…”

I pushed myself until I gagged, I buried my nose into his pubic hair, I went back and forth and played with his precum. I spat on myself and on his hairy dick and then, played with all that saliva making bubbles in my mouth before swallowing his shaft. I jerked him off some more afterwards.

I went back on his monster cock. I could almost swallow his 8 inches of meat entirely now. I had made so much progress in the art of sucking dicks. Of course, my eyes were crying but it only made it better for my Owner. My nose was deep in his bush.

“Not now, Attendant!”

He pushed me back with his right foot on my chest, his dick dripping. He was panting, trying to calm down. I knew he was about to cum.

“A real Man can control himself boy. You won’t get me to cum until the very moment I decide so!”

“Daddy…” I mumbled.

“Lie down on the bed!”

I was getting very dizzy when I lied on my back. I felt my heart racing, He pulled my legs up in the air.

“Keep them here” He said, as he went on his knees at the edge of the bed to inspect my asshole. “That seems clean. Spread those legs boy.”

“Daddy…” I whispered.

“Yes Daddy…”

I said what he needed to hear. I did not want to be hit again. I just wanted this to end.

“Mmmmm….” I unvoluntary moaned; he touched my prostate. It had a sort of an effect on my cock. I hated it when it did that. I got a semi.

“So tight. I think this is the furthest we have ever gotten. Two fingers in. But a fag hole can take more than that, way more... Ain’t that true my boy?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

That’s when it really started to hurt. My Owner shoved a third finger roughly in my ass and I screamed. He removed his fingers from my anus just so he could use his hand to cover my mouth.

I could not answer, he was blocking my mouth. His fingers were right under my nose.

“Let me use that as a lube.” He said with a smile, noticing the tears drops on his own hand.

He fingered me like this for a while, spitting in my ass as well, it sure was getting wet. A few seconds later, he proceeded to eat my ass; he buried his tongue in it. He went deep. He reached my prostate again, but with his tongue this time. I moaned of horror and maybe in some way, of pleasure. He was hitting a very sensitive spot.

Of course, it all made sense now that he was eating my asshole. How could I have been so stupid? How could I have not seen it before?

“Now, my boy, I can only advise you to relax and take some deep breaths or otherwise, this is going to hurt.”

I felt the head of his dick against my hole. It was very long, not as big as mine (I had never seen a bigger dick than mine), but still, my step-father's cock was probably 8 inches rock hard. But what concerned me most was the girth, such a large cock… My asshole was so tight in comparison. Apart from a few fingers inserted against my will, I was indeed a virgin.

He pushed himself in me.

At first, I thought it would be ok but then, when he really got in, it hurt so bad that I had to scream. I could not help myself from pushing him away. I hit his face with my left foot and my Owner hit the dresser.

“OPEN THAT ASS, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOUR COCK HANGING THERE.”

“YOU’RE A FAG! REAL MEN ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR HOLE: IT SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE AT ALL TIME. WHAT’S THE POING OF HAVING YOU IN MY HOUSE OTHERWISE? TAKE MY FUCKING BIG COCK IN YOUR PUSSY BOY!”

“I… I don’t know how to… how to take it. I want to obey you, I swear. But I… I'm sorry."

I saw a glimpse of his muscular hairy ass passing the doorframe and I collapsed in the bed.

My mind was filled of thoughts that I could not process, one second it was a blank, but then, there was clarity again.

Yes, I had figured it out. I could not let it slip from my mind now! This information changed everything.

But I did not have any time to ponder on it, my former-father came back. What did he carry with him? Fuck. The monster brought butter and cream! He could not be serious.

He got me back to the edge of the bed, made me hold my legs up in the air again, and started to put wipe cream and butter on his dick and inside my asshole. Could he not buy some lube?! I laughed at that thought. I was laughing like a maniac as he was eating my now creamy ass.

I was so focused on trying to breathe as he was choking me that I did not pay as much attention as his big dick entering me.

He started to actually fuck me. He was not fully in but sufficiently to pound me. My former father was now lying down over me, his dick inside my asshole, his breath on my neck, his hands on my chest. He was huge. His body, his dick. All of it hurts. He was so big!

At least, now I knew.

My father could fuck me as much as he wanted, I had figured his little secret out.

How could it have taken me so long to realize? It was right before my eyes, from the very beginning.

His request to have me naked in the house at all times when it was simply not requested by the Attendant's Code.

The first night home, he made me suck his feet and his dick was at full mast. For Christ's sake, how did I not realize it back then?

His gay friends during his youth. Some guys were even coming home when he moved in with my mom and I. I could barely remember but I was certain that it happened.

Did he ever have sex with my mother? They seemed close, in love even, but they were never tactile with each other.

His utter panic the night I got arrested. Of course, he was terrified, he had been found out!

He knew that I was innocent. He knew that I was straight. Why else would he send me to his room and to his playboy magazines to help me get an erection?

I had been so stupid.

My brother who hated me for accusing him and who was so vehement in claiming that he did not do anything wrong… Of course… He was innocent too!

Maybe Martin was gay, but he had never committed the so-called "crime" to act on his urges.

On the contrary, he must have repressed all his feelings for his whole life… And now he was thinking that I was trying to frame him. His reactions made so much sense now. Everything made sense.

In his mind, Martin was the one fighting to protect our family, while I could not stop myself from watching gay porn. God. He must hate me so much!

I wondered. Did my father plan the whole thing from the start? Did he ask Xavier Richard to pretend that gay porn had been watched in the house just so he could enslave one of his sons? Or did he commit the crime, then panicked, blamed it on us, and only afterwards, he could not resist to indulge in his repressed desires?

I was right.

“Oh my god, dad… It was really you. From the beginning. You are gay! You are the fag! You should have been the one arrested! You… You made me confess in your place…”

He kissed my feverish forehead and kept on pounding my asshole, still smiling. He looked evil. He was evil.

“It took you long enough to figure it out, Attendant!” He whispered back in my ear, licking it at the same time.

“Dad… I thought you loved me, you loved us. How could you do that? How could you do that to your own son? After all these years?”

“Dad…”

“The both of you were a package deal that came with your mother, I did not have much of a choice.”

He was going back and forth with his hard cock in my ass, talking between every thrust.

“I was bothered at first but it turned out you were the perfect alibies. Gay men do not have a son. With two sons, who could I think that I was a homo? It was actually your mother who pointed that to me. She was my best friend you know, and when the politics started to change, she was so helpful in preserving my reputation as a straight man! I owe it all to your mom.”

As he was talking, the man that I had considered as my father my entire life released several thick loads of cum inside my ass. It was the first time anyone bred me. It won’t be the last.

“Dad…”

“You never were my son. Otherwise, how could I fuck my own son? That would be sick!”

[MORE TO CUM]

Well, how the turntables.

Here's hoping for a new understanding. The attendant plays the game willingly and cheerfully and the Owner works to overthrow the system.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

THE ATTENDANT

He slapped me. Hard.

“You may.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“Request denied.”

He would not back down.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Look at me, son.”

“Take off my trousers.”

“Damn… Boy… Mmmm…”

“Not now, Attendant!”

“Daddy…” I mumbled.

“Lie down on the bed!”

“Daddy…” I whispered.

“Yes Daddy…”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He pushed himself in me.

At least, now I knew.

I had been so stupid.

I was right.

“Dad…”

“Dad…”

[MORE TO CUM]

I knnneeeeeww it I knew it was him but what threw me off was the argument between Martin and Peter. In that argument Martin reaction made it seem like he did watch the porn so that’s when I started to rethink.

However it didn’t cross my mind that step dad was gay I thought he was just using this situation to his advantage (which he clearly was) but for his political gains and then as time went on the power got to him and he just thought this is my life now so I might as well just fucking.

Great twist I must say please release the full version I know you feel this thread isn’t as popular but some of us are enjoying the story

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did i read that right. Even his own mother set him up. Great twist to the story

The mother did not set him up, at least, not really. We know that the mother knew that Stephan was gay and that they were friends. They got together to cover for Stephan who had to go in the closet once the legislation started to change regarding gay people.

Thanks for your comments, guys!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 13: The resistance (Part 1)

How could the father that I had loved so much have turned into this monster? Was he always this evil? Was it years of repressed homosexual feelings that did that to him?

Maybe he just lost his mind after the death of my mother. He had to love my mother. Right? They seemed so happy together. But the more I was thinking about it, the more I was figuring out they were acting much more like best friends than lovers.

The day after he fucked me, my former-father casually explained to my brother what he had done and even encouraged him to do the same. I did not think he would have had the balls to confess the truth.

I surprised their conversation.

“There is no point in selling it out now. The Attendant has become an incredible asset for our political future. Just look at what we have achieved with the campaign, once it will be broadcasted, we will be famous in the entire country! But as long as it stays with us Martin, we have to fully commit; it would just be too confusing for it if we were to blur the lines as this stage. And damn it, I did lose my wife and you lost your mother, we are entitled to use it as we wish!”

“I understand dad, but…”

“I fucked it last night.” He said bluntly.

“Dad? You…”

“Yes, I penetrated its ass. One thing that you should know is that when you are not at home and when it’s just me and it, the Attendant changes its attitude. It has been begging for me to fuck him for days and I thought it was time, that I should reward it. Frankly, it would be cruel not to. I don’t know why it pretends not to love it when you’re around, maybe because of your past relationship as brothers, but its denial is becoming ridiculous…”

“Maybe it is ashamed?” My brother suggeste, not even questioning the reasoning of his father.

To be fair, I had begged Martin to cum in my mouth just a week prior.

“You must be right… but it should not be. Attendants have only one pleasure in their miserable lives, when their owners fuck them. It should at least recognize and embrace that! You should have seen it last night, a real sex freak! To be quite honest, it was rather disgusting.”

“You really did it, then? All the way?”

“What choice did I have? We have already lost plenty of time in that area. I’ll admit this is on me. You know how I am, I was reluctant on the whole sex thing, but General Schneider is right, there are less and less women in the world. We have to adjust.”

“So, you think we should have sex with the Attendants?”

“I’m not sure we can call it “having sex”. The Attendant is neither a Man or a Woman. Would you call masturbation “having sex”?”

“I don’t know Dad… I mean, I could never, not with Peter.”

“Martin! When will you stop calling it by that name?” I heard the hard slap on my brother’s face. It was becoming a habit now. “You know we could get you arrested for that!”

My brother remained silent for a while. This was a threat. It meant that Martin might become an Attendant too if he were not sufficiently obedient.

“Anyway, its hole just needs to loosen up at this point.”

My former-father marked a pause. He then talked in a much lower voice, as if he was telling a secret:

“I should not be telling you that, but we may need some money really soon, a lot of it. General Schneider is getting old and is getting sick. He was almost assured to have the Governor spot a few months back but now… everything changes.”

“You mean…”

“I could be the one taking the lead, yes! The party needs a public and reassuring figure. These are all preliminary discussions at this stage but imagine if that works. Governor Clarck of the great Ohio State!”

“Oh my god, dad… this is crazy! And you know, if you become Governor, you would actually have some powers to make real changes! Maybe even help the Attendants a little.”

“Of course, Martin! That’s the plan. But I won’t get there without money. Commander Fallon is persuaded that once the TV campaign is released, the notoriety will make me a serious candidate for the job.”

“Oh… I see…”

“And we can make an awful lot of money renting the Attendant, especially once its face will be plastered all over our country. Fallon is also convinced that once the campaign is launched, hundreds of people will fight to get a taste of our Attendant. I bet I can triple the investment I put in buying it in less than six months.”

“So… what’s the plan? You... You are going to let other men use our Attendant?”

“Yes, of course! As I said, we need the money. And stop worrying, it will love it! Never forget that it was born for that. As much as it pains me, I won’t be able to do anything without General Thompson on my side. It was ok to take our distances with him when Schneider was assured to become Governor, but now, Thompson could become my biggest rival. And you know, he has always had a thing for our Attendant.”

At this point, my Owner noticed that I was listening and ordered me to go clean up the toilets. A little while later, they left for work together and I knew that my brother would be brainwashed throughout the entire day. Maybe my former-father was thinking that I would tell Martin the truth about him. He wanted to make sure that my brother would not trust me if I did so.

Truthfully, I did not even consider talking to Martin. Even if he were to believe me, which I seriously doubted, what would be the point? The minute my brother would take my side, my Owner would make him an Attendant and he could then rent his two former sons as an incredible sex-pack for all the pervs in Ohio.

There was no way out.

The next day, I was presented with various tools to train my asshole. Just like all the fucked-up shit that happened thus far, it was surreal at first but soon, it would become the new normal.

On the kitchen counter, my Owner had disposed two butt plugs, one little pink one and a bigger silver one, as well as three dildos, the first one looked like a normal size dick but the second one was at least 10 inches and the third one, a black one, was so big, so unrealistic, that it was impossible it would ever enter in my ass. It looked more like a gigantic arm than a dick.

I thought that the sale of those kind of toys was forbidden in the new America, apparently, I was wrong.

My brother looked at the counter but did not make any comment. What the hell could he be thinking?

“Attendant, I must say I was very embarrassed when you begged me to penetrate your asshole and you could not even take my dick properly the other night.”

“I apologize, Owner…”

“My son and I thought you could use some trainings in case we might need to use your anus again.”

“Of course, Owner.”

“We thought it would be better if, from now on, you would wear a buttplug whenever you are in the house. You desperately need to stretch that anus of yours.”

I was always in the house. He wanted me to have a plug up my ass 24/7!

“Owner… I… I don’t know if I can.”

“I don’t think you really have a say in the matter. This is for your own good anyway. Your ass will soon welcome a number of the most prestigious dicks in the country, the most influential Men, so it better be ready. And come on, we all know you like that. Martin, would you help me insert the little pink one to start?”

I arched myself and opened my asshole to facilitate the job of my brother. He tried to push the plug in but damn my tight ass, it just would not take it. Martin was not pushing hard enough.

“See, this is exactly why it needs the training! This is simply ridiculous. A fag ass which cannot open its hole properly!”

My Owner took things into his own hands, spat in my asshole and forced the buttplug in.

My ass was still sore from the fucking I had received a couple days before but I took it without flinching. I came to learn that any resistance only led to more pain.

From this point and moving forward, I was wearing my pink buttplug at all time except for the rare moments when I would leave the house to go out to the stores. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, my former-father would come to check if my ass was duly filled up. If it were not the case, I would be woken up by violent shocks through the collar.

Something else was getting me worried; I had not seen Nathan in the grocery store for a while and most of the Attendants I would run into had ball gags in their mouths. It was the new trend. The main point of this accessory being to prevent the Attendants from talking to each other in public places.

It sadly worked very well.

Sometimes, I would run into Juliet. Maybe two weeks after my Owner had started to “train my ass”, I finally dared talking to her. It was the day where the posters of my face had been plastered all around the city and even if I had not seen it yet, I knew a 30 seconds film featuring me was broadcasted on TV several times a day.

“Juliet.” I whispered when I reassembled the courage to talk to her.

She had learnt to be discreet since the first time I had run into her in the exact same store. I could barely see her beautiful lips moving but I heard her. A calm and beautiful voice.

“Peter. I was hoping you would talk to me.”

We did not have much time; I had to go straight to the point.

“Do you know where Nathan is? Is he still alive?”

“He is. He has been assigned to another house. General Thompson’s house.”

A stone fell in my stomach.

“I don’t understand.” I said. “I know Thompson. He already has an Attendant, his former son.”

“I guess he is wealthy enough to have two.”

“He’s awful.”

“Ain’t they all?”

“Yes, they are.”

“How are you holding on Peter?”

“My father rapes me.”

The words came out from my mouth as if someone else was telling them. Their brutality shocked even me, and I almost broke down crying.

“I’m sorry.” She responded; tears were filling her beautiful eyes.

It was the truth though. My former-father was now fucking me on the regular. He said that he needed to check on the progress I was making on my “training”. He was pushing the various dildos inside my ass to stretch it and then, at night, his big dick.

I have to admit that it did get easier to take his monster cock. By the fourth time he sodomized me, I could take it without much preparation and I had to switch to the bigger buttplug, the pink one becoming too loose in my ass.

Every time, he would ask me to call him Daddy and to thank him for his semen. Lately, he made me lick his hairy ass too. He would sit on my face and smother me while jerking off his fat dick. When he would feel like he had enough, he would penetrate me once again.

My Owner started to joke about the fact that I would soon be ready to take the XXL black dildo. I was wondering if he could be serious. Nobody could take such a monstrous thing in their ass. At least, I hoped he was kidding. But nothing seemed impossible now.

That very morning I talked to Juliet, he made me suck his cock at breakfast in the presence of my brother. It was the first time he did that. Martin was still reluctant to have sex with me but he was mandated to help out with the insertion of the various plugs and dildos as well as with the enemas. Often, my brother would get hard during the process. He would never talk to me though.

But this information about my father raping me was not much helpful to Juliet. We were wasting precious time and I could not break down in the middle of the store. I retrieved my composure.

“Juliet, my father is about to run for Governor. He wants to use the momentum of the propaganda campaign.”

“I’ve seen the posters…” She said sombrely.

“General Schneider is very sick, I heard yesterday that he had only a year left, maybe less. He has to step down.”

I was trying to remember every piece of intel that the Resistance could use. I was not even sure the Resistance was a thing but I had to do something, anything.

She had some info too:

“President Ganderson will leave the oval office soon. It’s time to do something big. The campaign they have done using you is terrible for us, we need to act fast. Once the general public will get used to the idea of the Attendants, it will become merely impossible to fight back.”

“Everyone is already getting used to it.”

“No, no… Most of the population is still against or at least reluctant to the system, the Authorities just hide it well. We had a plan with Nathan but now…”

“Tell me.”

She seemed hesitant.

“I’ve seen the tv spot and I really thought you were believing in this crap.”

“Never. I want to fight.”

My statement was firm and clear. I looked at her in the eyes for the first time. Damn, she was so beautiful.

She explained the plan. She trusted me.

“Nathan had access to a computer at his previous home and he had become a crucial part of our project. So young, but so fucking fierce! We would exchange info but, most of all, pictures and videos on an USB port. His previous owner was keeping files on his opponents, high ranks men, we also had proofs on Attendants being beaten up, raped or even killed for no reason. Those are the type of files we wanted to leak to the general public. But we needed to be very careful with this USB port, not having it ending in the wrong hands. Nathan has, well at least, had it. We were supposed to release the whole thing on October 31st, but now, there is no way for me to get to him. We have tried to send people in the stores nearby General Thompson’s mansion but he has his own maids to take care of the groceries. He keeps his Attendants at home at all time. There was another idea we wanted to implement on Halloween…”

She suddenly stopped talking. A guard came to our aisle and we had to separate ourselves. A plan was forming in my head too. I wanted to know more, but more urgently, I had to talk to Juliet again before I left.

It was risky but at the register, I pretended to have forgotten some apples and hurried back in the fruit section, passing before her, I whispered: “I can go to Thompson’s place, I can find Nathan and get back the USB port to you”.

She looked confused and then said out-loud.

“Move away, Attendant!”

I nodded, she smiled.

[Chapter 13 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 13: The resistance (Part 2)

Back home, I thought it would be easy to convince my Owner to let me go to the Thompson’s residence to pleasure him.

I knew that my Owner wanted to get back in his good graces and General Thompson had always been obsessed with me. I did not even consider all the gross things I would have to do at the Thompson’s place if my plan were to work. All I cared about was that I had something to do to help the cause. The Resistance was a real thing!

However, and as often, not everything went according to plan.

That night, my Owner and brother were not alone when they came back home, Commander Johnson, the Attendants’ Inspector, was with them.

He was there for his routine inspection of my condition and let’s say it, to have a nice time.

My former-father immediately led him upstairs so he could fuck my ass.

“I figured that a virgin ass was overrated and I’m always happy to help out a friend in need of release. Also, I needed to thank you for the shock collar, it did change my life.” My Owner explained to his friend.

The Inspector was very pleased, his wife had just had a baby and it did hurt his sex life. Banging Attendants during his inspections was his only way to have good orgasms.

This time, he did not bother asking any question, measuring me, or pretending to care about my well-being. He ordered me to bend over, to push the silver buttplug out of my ass and he made me suck it, as soon as we entered my father’s bedroom.

“How does your own fag ass taste, Attendant?”

“Dirty, Sir.”

“Good.”

Then, he made me suck his fingers. And finally, he rewarded me with his fat and circumcised cock.

“Fuck yourself with that dildo while you suck me deep, Attendant.”

He was pointing out to the middle size dildo. 10 inches. Bigger than my own dick. At this stage, I had never managed to insert it fully in my ass despite my anus being more and more stretched. But of course, I obliged.

I sat on the dildo and continued to suck his cock.

“I could tell right away you were a slut!”

“Yes, I’m a big slut for real men’s cocks. Mmmmm.”

I needed to be good that night. I had a plan to execute. My Owner needed to trust that I could satisfy Thompson. Pleasing the Inspector was my perfect opportunity to demonstrate that.

“Tell me you how much you love my big cock.”

“I love your big cock, Sir! I adore it! I want you to fuck me with it! I want to take it so deep!”

He pushed his strong hands down my shoulders so I would sit further into the dildo. It ripped my ass.

“You little bitch!” He shouted, semi-laughing.

He then lied me down against the floor and played with the dildo, making it go from my ass to my mouth while I was jerking his leaking cock. I had a weird thought. There was no much difference between me and this silicon dildo, we were both toys, used to pleasure one single man.

“Test your dirty ass some more you filthy Attendant!”

To test my blowjob skills, he made me suck his dick and the dildo at the same time, my mouth was spread wide and I was gagging a lot. I was not trying to fight back. No, I was pushing myself be the best whore the Inspector had ever played with.

Finally, he fucked my ass. Until then, only my Owner had fucked me there. The Inspector was different. His dick felt different. He was very rough but at least he was not trying to kiss me or asking me to call him Daddy the whole time. Commander Johnson wanted to fuck me from behind, doggy style. I let him and I pretended to enjoy it.

After maybe 10 minutes of hard pounding, his full balls slapping against my ass, he grunted:

“Gimme your mouth, I’m gonna cum!”

I went back on my knees and opened my mouth wide; my jaw hurt.

But he did not unload in my throat, at least not immediately. He took the enormous black dildo in his hands and cummed all over it while spraying my face in the process.

“Eat my warm juice out of this thing.” He commanded.

I licked the dildo but I could not even put the tip in my mouth. The girth was just too fucking big.

My Owner came into the room at that very moment.

“It’s a good Attendant, right?” He asked the Inspector, assessing the situation.

“For sure. You can tell that it really loves to serve Men.”

“Look, it would even love to suck and take on that huge thing!” My Owner pointed to the dildo full of cum that I was painfully licking and trying to suck. “Look at it trying! Such a crazy freak!”

My Owner came closer so he could slap me. I continued to perform my task.

“The Inspector is here to make sure we are following the Attendant Code by the letter. Attendant, can you reassure him?”

“Yes, Sir… My Owner treats me just like the Attendant Code commands.”

The Inspector knelt down next to me, he took a note pad and asked in a fake concerned voice:

“I hope your Owner does not punish you without a just cause?”

The Inspector bursted out laughing and kicked me.

“No, Sir…” I replied, panting from the pain. “My Owner always treats me right and punishes me when I deserve it.”

“Commander Johnson, I will admit that I have to beat it up or fuck it once in a while but I assume you are not against a little bit of correction from time to time!” My Owner explained.

“Of course not. To be frank, I have learnt from my inspections that most Attendants love to be brutalized anyway. This means that for any punishment to work, you always have to go the extra mile. Ain’t that right Attendant?”

“Yes Commander, I love to be brutalized. My Owner can do anything with me.”

“Can I take it to the bathroom Stephan? I would love for it to help me release my bladder. I always have a strong urge to pee after cumming.”

“Of course, but you can use it as a urinal right here. The Attendant has to learn not to spill a single drop anyway! That will be a good exercise.”

My Owner had not used me as a urinal yet. My only experience with it was dating from the photoshoot, some weeks before.

The Inspector did not wait for much more instruction, he inserted his now soft dick, still dripping with cum in my mouth and let go a steady stream of warm piss inside of me. Of course, I did not manage to swallow it all and when I spat it back on my chest, it gave the perfect opportunity for both the Inspector and my Owner to punish me.

They slapped me, whipped me and then used the shock collar.

How else would I learn to drink piss? The correction was necessary.

By the time they had brought me back to “my” mattress on the floor, I was drenched with cum and piss, the silver buttplug was back inside my ass, and I had forgotten all about my plan to find Nathan. I don’t know how I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes again, it was daylight and I was being scolded by my Owner for not preparing the breakfast.

I tried to get up but I could not move. I did not know what was the exact tipping point but my body had reached his limit. My Owner could not threaten me enough to get me up and I spent the whole day in bed.

When they got back, I had not moved at all. Martin found me and started to panic.

“Dad! Come here! There’s a problem with it. It’s like paralyzed!”

“Now, come on Martin, I’m sure it’s not that bad.”

It was that bad. It was so bad actually that a doctor was called – there was a new speciality, just like vets, some doctors were now taking care only of the submen, the Attendants.

The doctor did a thorough exam, he had seen much worse. My injuries were nothing compared to other Attendants. Again, my father was telling me how lucky I was. The doctor did a couple more checks and promised my Owner that I would be back up in just a few days. I just needed some rest.

He did say:

“I would advise against piss drinking before a week.”

Because of this incident, the execution of my plan was delayed. I will confess that for a while, I was so stunned, so hurt, so tired, that I had come to accept my fate. What was the point of even trying to fight the system? They were always winning. For a few days, I did not want to go to General Thompson’s mansion anymore. It was unlikely that I would get to see Nathan anyway and even less likely that I would get the USB port back.

I did change my mind when I saw my brother, taking care of our “father” while I was unable to. Martin was massaging his feet; my Owner was fully hard, his dick out of his robe.

That sight hit me like thunder, it was stronger than any electric shock in my neck. I could not stop fighting. It was not only about me, it was about Martin, it was about all of us!

As soon as I was deemed capable to retrieve my activities, I asked my Owner for the permission to speak.

“Look, if this is to complain about your so-called injuries, I’m not interested. Learn to obey and we won’t have to punish you!”

“No Owner, it is not about that. I know you were right to punish me. I wanted to offer my apologies.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes Owner. I was not able to fully drink the pee of the Inspector and therefore not able to fully satisfy him. I am very sorry about that.”

My brother was livid hearing me say that.

“Good boy.” My Owner said, patting my hair.

“May I do something to redeem myself?”

I had thought this thing through for the past few days. How I wanted to bring the subject and how I wanted my Owner to think this was his idea.

“Go ahead, speak.”

“Maybe I could try again with the Inspector, or drink your own pee? I know the doctor has advised against it but I really want to help. Maybe I could serve someone else?”

“Oh, that’s what this speech is all about then. As always, you want to suck some cocks… See Martin, I told you, it is insatiable!”

Martin nodded his head: “Yeah… you did tell me.”

“Owner, I apologize, this is not what I meant… I just want to show you that I am ready to go back at it. I am sorry I have been unwell the last days. I miss serving you and serving Sir Martin and other Men you would want me to serve.”

He smiled.

“I guess no one can blame you for that. You’re an Attendant after all, serving is the only thing you know how to do. Martin, did not Captain Philips mention that it takes roughly four or five months for an Attendant to get fully in its place?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, I guess, here we are! Finally!” Something caught his attention in the living room. “Oh, look on the TV, it’s us!”

It was the first time I ever saw the campaign on the screen. The edit of the short film was terrifying.

My Owner and my brother were telling all about the loss of my mother, then, there was General Schneider talking on the implementation of the Attendant’s system, and finally there I was. I could barely recognize myself, telling how much the new system was good for the homosexuals, how I had finally found my place in the World.

American flags and images of a vibrant and peaceful country were shown in the middle of the interviews, General Schneider was doing the voice over. A grand music was accompanying the whole thing. President Ganderson was holding her hand in the air saluting a crowd and in the last seconds of the spot, I was saying:

“I always knew it, deep inside of me. This is the right role for me. Yes, I am a being but no, I am not a Man.”

My Owner was beaming with pride, my brother was smiling faintly.

They were about to leave when I said:

“Owner, I heard someone at the store saying that General Thompson was thinking about running for Governor, I thought that you should know.”

Maybe this was not the right move. Maybe this was too direct.

My Owner evaluated me from head to toes:

“Since when do you care about politics?”

“I apologize, Owner, I did not want to overstep my role. After seeing this clip, I just think that you would be a great Governor for Ohio.”

“See Martin, sometimes you should follow our Attendant’s example! It gets it!”

Three days after that, my Owner asked me to get in the car with him. He was driving me to the General Thompson’s mansion, telling me how much he needed his support, telling me that I should be very obedient with him.

I hoped it was not too late to get to Nathan, otherwise I would get fucked – once again - for nothing.

[MORE TO CUM]

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

THE ATTENDANT

Chapter 13: The resistance (Part 2)

Back home, I thought it would be easy to convince my Owner to let me go to the Thompson’s residence to pleasure him.

I knew that my Owner wanted to get back in his good graces and General Thompson had always been obsessed with me. I did not even consider all the gross things I would have to do at the Thompson’s place if my plan were to work. All I cared about was that I had something to do to help the cause. The Resistance was a real thing!

However, and as often, not everything went according to plan.

That night, my Owner and brother were not alone when they came back home, Commander Johnson, the Attendants’ Inspector, was with them.

He was there for his routine inspection of my condition and let’s say it, to have a nice time.

My former-father immediately led him upstairs so he could fuck my ass.

“I figured that a virgin ass was overrated and I’m always happy to help out a friend in need of release. Also, I needed to thank you for the shock collar, it did change my life.” My Owner explained to his friend.

The Inspector was very pleased, his wife had just had a baby and it did hurt his sex life. Banging Attendants during his inspections was his only way to have good orgasms.

This time, he did not bother asking any question, measuring me, or pretending to care about my well-being. He ordered me to bend over, to push the silver buttplug out of my ass and he made me suck it, as soon as we entered my father’s bedroom.

“How does your own fag ass taste, Attendant?”

“Dirty, Sir.”

“Good.”

Then, he made me suck his fingers. And finally, he rewarded me with his fat and circumcised cock.

“Fuck yourself with that dildo while you suck me deep, Attendant.”

He was pointing out to the middle size dildo. 10 inches. Bigger than my own dick. At this stage, I had never managed to insert it fully in my ass despite my anus being more and more stretched. But of course, I obliged.

I sat on the dildo and continued to suck his cock.

“I could tell right away you were a slut!”

“Yes, I’m a big slut for real men’s cocks. Mmmmm.”

I needed to be good that night. I had a plan to execute. My Owner needed to trust that I could satisfy Thompson. Pleasing the Inspector was my perfect opportunity to demonstrate that.

“Tell me you how much you love my big cock.”

“I love your big cock, Sir! I adore it! I want you to fuck me with it! I want to take it so deep!”

He pushed his strong hands down my shoulders so I would sit further into the dildo. It ripped my ass.

“You little bitch!” He shouted, semi-laughing.

He then lied me down against the floor and played with the dildo, making it go from my ass to my mouth while I was jerking his leaking cock. I had a weird thought. There was no much difference between me and this silicon dildo, we were both toys, used to pleasure one single man.

“Test your dirty ass some more you filthy Attendant!”

To test my blowjob skills, he made me suck his dick and the dildo at the same time, my mouth was spread wide and I was gagging a lot. I was not trying to fight back. No, I was pushing myself be the best whore the Inspector had ever played with.

Finally, he fucked my ass. Until then, only my Owner had fucked me there. The Inspector was different. His dick felt different. He was very rough but at least he was not trying to kiss me or asking me to call him Daddy the whole time. Commander Johnson wanted to fuck me from behind, doggy style. I let him and I pretended to enjoy it.

After maybe 10 minutes of hard pounding, his full balls slapping against my ass, he grunted:

“Gimme your mouth, I’m gonna cum!”

I went back on my knees and opened my mouth wide; my jaw hurt.

But he did not unload in my throat, at least not immediately. He took the enormous black dildo in his hands and cummed all over it while spraying my face in the process.

“Eat my warm juice out of this thing.” He commanded.

I licked the dildo but I could not even put the tip in my mouth. The girth was just too fucking big.

My Owner came into the room at that very moment.

“It’s a good Attendant, right?” He asked the Inspector, assessing the situation.

“For sure. You can tell that it really loves to serve Men.”

“Look, it would even love to suck and take on that huge thing!” My Owner pointed to the dildo full of cum that I was painfully licking and trying to suck. “Look at it trying! Such a crazy freak!”

My Owner came closer so he could slap me. I continued to perform my task.

“The Inspector is here to make sure we are following the Attendant Code by the letter. Attendant, can you reassure him?”

“Yes, Sir… My Owner treats me just like the Attendant Code commands.”

The Inspector knelt down next to me, he took a note pad and asked in a fake concerned voice:

“I hope your Owner does not punish you without a just cause?”

The Inspector bursted out laughing and kicked me.

“No, Sir…” I replied, panting from the pain. “My Owner always treats me right and punishes me when I deserve it.”

“Commander Johnson, I will admit that I have to beat it up or fuck it once in a while but I assume you are not against a little bit of correction from time to time!” My Owner explained.

“Of course not. To be frank, I have learnt from my inspections that most Attendants love to be brutalized anyway. This means that for any punishment to work, you always have to go the extra mile. Ain’t that right Attendant?”

“Yes Commander, I love to be brutalized. My Owner can do anything with me.”

“Can I take it to the bathroom Stephan? I would love for it to help me release my bladder. I always have a strong urge to pee after cumming.”

“Of course, but you can use it as a urinal right here. The Attendant has to learn not to spill a single drop anyway! That will be a good exercise.”

My Owner had not used me as a urinal yet. My only experience with it was dating from the photoshoot, some weeks before.

The Inspector did not wait for much more instruction, he inserted his now soft dick, still dripping with cum in my mouth and let go a steady stream of warm piss inside of me. Of course, I did not manage to swallow it all and when I spat it back on my chest, it gave the perfect opportunity for both the Inspector and my Owner to punish me.

They slapped me, whipped me and then used the shock collar.

How else would I learn to drink piss? The correction was necessary.

By the time they had brought me back to “my” mattress on the floor, I was drenched with cum and piss, the silver buttplug was back inside my ass, and I had forgotten all about my plan to find Nathan. I don’t know how I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes again, it was daylight and I was being scolded by my Owner for not preparing the breakfast.

I tried to get up but I could not move. I did not know what was the exact tipping point but my body had reached his limit. My Owner could not threaten me enough to get me up and I spent the whole day in bed.

When they got back, I had not moved at all. Martin found me and started to panic.

“Dad! Come here! There’s a problem with it. It’s like paralyzed!”

“Now, come on Martin, I’m sure it’s not that bad.”

It was that bad. It was so bad actually that a doctor was called – there was a new speciality, just like vets, some doctors were now taking care only of the submen, the Attendants.

The doctor did a thorough exam, he had seen much worse. My injuries were nothing compared to other Attendants. Again, my father was telling me how lucky I was. The doctor did a couple more checks and promised my Owner that I would be back up in just a few days. I just needed some rest.

He did say:

“I would advise against piss drinking before a week.”

Because of this incident, the execution of my plan was delayed. I will confess that for a while, I was so stunned, so hurt, so tired, that I had come to accept my fate. What was the point of even trying to fight the system? They were always winning. For a few days, I did not want to go to General Thompson’s mansion anymore. It was unlikely that I would get to see Nathan anyway and even less likely that I would get the USB port back.

I did change my mind when I saw my brother, taking care of our “father” while I was unable to. Martin was massaging his feet; my Owner was fully hard, his dick out of his robe.

That sight hit me like thunder, it was stronger than any electric shock in my neck. I could not stop fighting. It was not only about me, it was about Martin, it was about all of us!

As soon as I was deemed capable to retrieve my activities, I asked my Owner for the permission to speak.

“Look, if this is to complain about your so-called injuries, I’m not interested. Learn to obey and we won’t have to punish you!”

“No Owner, it is not about that. I know you were right to punish me. I wanted to offer my apologies.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes Owner. I was not able to fully drink the pee of the Inspector and therefore not able to fully satisfy him. I am very sorry about that.”

My brother was livid hearing me say that.

“Good boy.” My Owner said, patting my hair.

“May I do something to redeem myself?”

I had thought this thing through for the past few days. How I wanted to bring the subject and how I wanted my Owner to think this was his idea.

“Go ahead, speak.”

“Maybe I could try again with the Inspector, or drink your own pee? I know the doctor has advised against it but I really want to help. Maybe I could serve someone else?”

“Oh, that’s what this speech is all about then. As always, you want to suck some cocks… See Martin, I told you, it is insatiable!”

Martin nodded his head: “Yeah… you did tell me.”

“Owner, I apologize, this is not what I meant… I just want to show you that I am ready to go back at it. I am sorry I have been unwell the last days. I miss serving you and serving Sir Martin and other Men you would want me to serve.”

He smiled.

“I guess no one can blame you for that. You’re an Attendant after all, serving is the only thing you know how to do. Martin, did not Captain Philips mention that it takes roughly four or five months for an Attendant to get fully in its place?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, I guess, here we are! Finally!” Something caught his attention in the living room. “Oh, look on the TV, it’s us!”

It was the first time I ever saw the campaign on the screen. The edit of the short film was terrifying.

My Owner and my brother were telling all about the loss of my mother, then, there was General Schneider talking on the implementation of the Attendant’s system, and finally there I was. I could barely recognize myself, telling how much the new system was good for the homosexuals, how I had finally found my place in the World.

American flags and images of a vibrant and peaceful country were shown in the middle of the interviews, General Schneider was doing the voice over. A grand music was accompanying the whole thing. President Ganderson was holding her hand in the air saluting a crowd and in the last seconds of the spot, I was saying:

“I always knew it, deep inside of me. This is the right role for me. Yes, I am a being but no, I am not a Man.”

My Owner was beaming with pride, my brother was smiling faintly.

They were about to leave when I said:

“Owner, I heard someone at the store saying that General Thompson was thinking about running for Governor, I thought that you should know.”

Maybe this was not the right move. Maybe this was too direct.

My Owner evaluated me from head to toes:

“Since when do you care about politics?”

“I apologize, Owner, I did not want to overstep my role. After seeing this clip, I just think that you would be a great Governor for Ohio.”

“See Martin, sometimes you should follow our Attendant’s example! It gets it!”

Three days after that, my Owner asked me to get in the car with him. He was driving me to the General Thompson’s mansion, telling me how much he needed his support, telling me that I should be very obedient with him.

I hoped it was not too late to get to Nathan, otherwise I would get fucked – once again - for nothing.

[MORE TO CUM]
I just hope at the end the revenge is painful. And you’re a very good writer so please make the revenge very good and painful. Ohhhhh and none of this they don’t succeed and the attendants role continues and you give us a unsatisfactory ending no we need full on painful, torturous revenge they boarder line need to die but not quite yet because they must suffer.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I just hope at the end the revenge is painful. And you’re a very good writer so please make the revenge very good and painful. Ohhhhh and none of this they don’t succeed and the attendants role continues and you give us a unsatisfactory ending no we need full on painful, torturous revenge they boarder line need to die but not quite yet because they must suffer.
I want Owner and son and Attendant to inflict this revenge. I'm guessing Attendant will accept his position but embraced as son again.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I want Owner and son and Attendant to inflict this revenge. I'm guessing Attendant will accept his position but embraced as son again.
Wait where have you gotten to have you caught up to yesterday’s instalment because the owner these to be tortured most of all

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Wait where have you gotten to have you caught up to yesterday’s instalment because the owner these to be tortured most of all
Yes, of course. The only way they'd have revenge, as a family - literally, if by acquiring power even so far as becoming President.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At first I was turned on. Then, I literally couldn't read anymore. This is so condescending and hateful. I guess we all have our limits. I feel so diminished, having read this.
I totally understand that. The thing is that I did not want to glamourize the awful system of Attendants.