The Attendant (dark dystopia - gay erotic story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, I hope you enjoyed this story.

I must admit it was quite challenging to write.

This story was primarily about the journey of a straight guy being forced to become a sex slave in his own home. Consequently, the first (?) book ends here as this part of Peter's journey ends.

I wanted to close the main storylines while leaving the doors open to the many ideas I have for a sequel. I'd love to explore Martin and Nathan relationship, Stephan's journey as an Attendant, Peter's involvement in Washington D.C. and countless other stories from Attendants and their masters, or even, from the soldiers fighting overseas.

The one thing I am proud of with this story is the world building because I do feel like it gives me the opportunity to play with it and extend this universe in the future.

I'd also like to remind that English is not my first language and writing a dark and kinky dystopia / political thriller is super challenging... So guys, I know that my writing is far from perfect but don't be too hard on me! I gave it my best try.

I hope the ending will not be too frustrating for the ones who were hoping for Peter to be free or for the system to crumble down entirely. I thought it would not be realistic to have the Resistance pull out a big plan and the whole Government collapsing within a night.

On the contrary, I wanted to show that the Resistance's efforts can take many forms: influencing the opinion with compromising files, inducing chaos with the houses being burnt down by the Attendants, but also Thompson's son finally turning on his father, a woman demonstrating in the streets, Peter's brother trying to make deals with the enemy to stop their father... But all of this takes time and does not work over night.

I'd love to come back to the Attendant's story one day because I'm sure there are a lot more of kinky, dramatic and political stories to explore but for now I will need a break. The story is very dark and I need to step out of this world for a bit. I have plenty other twisted stories on my Patreon and in draft. There are also others stories here on LPSG, I can only encourage you to check them if you have not yet.

See ya!!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

This story was primarily about the journey of a straight guy being forced to become a sex slave in his own home. Consequently, the first (?) book ends here as this part of Peter's journey ends.

I wanted to close the main storylines while leaving the doors open to the many ideas I have for a sequel. I'd love to explore Martin and Nathan relationship, Stephan's journey as an Attendant, Peter's involvement in Washington D.C. and countless other stories from Attendants and their masters, or even, from the soldiers fighting overseas.

The one thing I am proud of with this story is the world building because I do feel like it gives me the opportunity to play with it and extend this universe in the future.

I'd also like to remind that English is not my first language and writing a dark and kinky dystopia / political thriller is super challenging... So guys, I know that my writing is far from perfect but don't be too hard on me! I gave it my best try.

I hope the ending will not be too frustrating for the ones who were hoping for Peter to be free or for the system to crumble down entirely. I thought it would not be realistic to have the Resistance pull out a big plan and the whole Government collapsing within a night.

On the contrary, I wanted to show that the Resistance's efforts can take many forms: influencing the opinion with compromising files, inducing chaos with the houses being burnt down by the Attendants, but also Thompson's son finally turning on his father, a woman demonstrating in the streets, Peter's brother trying to make deals with the enemy to stop their father... But all of this takes time and does not work over night.

I'd love to come back to the Attendant's story one day because I'm sure there are a lot more of kinky, dramatic and political stories to explore but for now I will need a break. The story is very dark and I need to step out of this world for a bit. I have plenty other twisted stories on my Patreon and in draft. There are also others stories here on LPSG, I can only encourage you to check them if you have not yet.

See ya!!
Absolutely love your work, this was a hard one to read but your writing is genius and it keeps people engaged at all times. I’ve recommended you stories to other people too.

I completely get what you mean by you wanted to make the ending realistic and the whole thing couldn’t go down in one night. And the efforts of Martin and the anti attendance group (that’s what I like to call them lol) was brilliant.

I guess for me the parts where people that needed to die died I wish they suffered and same with the step father I wish he suffered.

But all in all great work as per usual and those drafts you’re working on one of them needs to be a script you’re working on for Hollywood because your writing needs to be on tv and the big screens. Tyler’s experience in jail is basically a tv series him and his messy life a multiple love interests for the audience to decide who he should be with come on if that’s not a Netflix series I don’t know what is

diseasedarchon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anime2 said it, your writing is top notch! You shouldn't rule out a possibility to write a story for Netflix or something, cause even if it isn't gay, your writing is so good, that I'm sure you would shine. That said, please keep writing homoerotic stories here please! ♥

I was reading slowly this story, thinking it would be a long one, so I was taking my time, but I just finished it and I wasn't aware the end would be here so soon :(

I am your fan!!

Harley52

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

See ya!!
I came across this story recently and just finished it now. I loved it! So well written and your world building is great!! Thanks for posting it!

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely love your work, this was a hard one to read but your writing is genius and it keeps people engaged at all times. I’ve recommended you stories to other people too.

I completely get what you mean by you wanted to make the ending realistic and the whole thing couldn’t go down in one night. And the efforts of Martin and the anti attendance group (that’s what I like to call them lol) was brilliant.

I guess for me the parts where people that needed to die died I wish they suffered and same with the step father I wish he suffered.

But all in all great work as per usual and those drafts you’re working on one of them needs to be a script you’re working on for Hollywood because your writing needs to be on tv and the big screens. Tyler’s experience in jail is basically a tv series him and his messy life a multiple love interests for the audience to decide who he should be with come on if that’s not a Netflix series I don’t know what is
Totally agree with you Anime2. I really enjoy the erotic writing of Thomas Lodge. Just incredible. I have read all the others or at least as far as Thomas has got with some and all the finished books. I’m a hooked. Cheers Thomas and thanks for your insights Anime2. *thumbs up*

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totally agree with you Anime2. I really enjoy the erotic writing of Thomas Lodge. Just incredible. I have read all the others or at least as far as Thomas has got with some and all the finished books. I’m a hooked. Cheers Thomas and thanks for your insights Anime2. *thumbs up*
Thanks a lot, really appreciate this.

Reactions: Krobbie1954

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: thehottestmenxx

str84herbi4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Loved this story and hope a sequel or spin offs come to fruition! In the meantime I'm working through your "first year" series and joined your patreon. As I mentioned in a DM... Having someone read these and record it would be so fuckin hot. And easier to "read" while Jo. Keep up the good work man. Well written and so much more interesting than any other stories I've read. Great world building and believable (yet still perfectly twisted and kinky) stories