Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
is happening on:

Friday, October 29, 2010
at: Old Town Pub (per usual)
45 East 18th Street, between Broadway and Park Avenue South,
just off Union Square. [and don't worry, we've arranged to get the waitress we all love primarily because she loves us.]
7:00 pm
The big table on the second floor at the front; the one that accommodates more than anyone can possibly imagine, no matter how late you arrive.

It's been too long since we've seen you but summer's finally over and we're all back in town. I am, anyway, so let's get together. It's back to the Mafia's watering hole to hoist a pint or two. Hope to see you there for food and fun.

PS. There's a few of you guys and girls who've been threatening to come the last few times and who who haven't; we're going to track you down. The NY Mafia takes these things seriously and how else will you become members? You newbies: show up! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well hot damn! Fall is here and it's about time we had a new meet n' greet! I hope everyone around that's posted before that they wanted to come can make it, we see old friends, make some new ones and we all welcome in the new season w/a good time! Gay, str8 or bi as usual to the meet n' greets everyone is welcome. And this restaurant has served us well in letting us stay as long as we like in a great turn of the century bldg. Now let's rock and roll! Jason can you hear me....Papa...I mean Jason can u....

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll think about it, but I'm afraid of tornadoes now.

Tornadoes in New York are a once in a life experience and even I missed it because they were in Brooklyn and...Staten Island. Damn. You can't have everything.

But we'll work up something exciting for the Meet and Greet. Guaranteed.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
is happening on:

Friday, October 29, 2010
at: Old Town Pub (per usual)
45 East 18th Street, between Broadway and Park Avenue South,
just off Union Square. [and don't worry, we've arranged to get the waitress we all love primarily because she loves us.]
7:00 pm
The big table on the second floor at the front; the one that accommodates more than anyone can possibly imagine, no matter how late you arrive.

It's been too long since we've seen you but summer's finally over and we're all back in town. I am, anyway, so let's get together. It's back to the Mafia's watering hole to hoist a pint or two. Hope to see you there for food and fun.

PS. There's a few of you guys and girls who've been threatening to come the last few times and who who haven't; we're going to track you down. The NY Mafia takes these things seriously and how else will you become members? You newbies: show up! :biggrin1:
Huh??:confused: I thought I read he was like dead, how can he be having a get tagether?:confused: Weird.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Huh??:confused: I thought I read he was like dead, how can he be having a get tagether?:confused: Weird.

Don't be obtuse (I'm pulling punches here), Hoss. It's named in his honor because he started them. All of them.

Heretic.

Enjoy the get together, NYC Mafia.

We will. And peeps from Chicago and/or any place else are more than welcome*--in fact, asked and encouraged! The "NY" is just where it happens.

* I can think of some SoFla, DC, CA and UKs we would particularly like to have, among others...(and I'm sure I'm forgetting more)

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Must check schedule... must check schedule!
Being so close to Halloween I may actually be in Boston that weekend. But I'll check to see if I'm heading up on that Friday night or on Saturday. I missed the last few meet & greets so I don't want to miss this one.

And I want to sit between Nick8 & HellsKitchenmanNYC. :biggrin:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And whose lap does that put you on???? :eek::biggrin1:

Both!
In all seriousness, they were two of the very first people I ever met at a Meet & Greet so I tend to give them a little favoritism. And my never ending flirts to the sexy entity known as Nick8 have been noted by the LPSG masses. But do keep in mind, I'm also an equal opportunity lap sitter on rare occasions. Does that make me sound like a whore? :cool: :biggrin1:

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both!
In all seriousness, they were two of the very first people I ever met at a Meet & Greet so I tend to give them a little favoritism. And my never ending flirts to the sexy entity known as Nick8 have been noted by the LPSG masses. But do keep in mind, I'm also an equal opportunity lap sitter on rare occasions. Does that make me sound like a whore? :cool: :biggrin1:

C'mon who doesn't like a whore?! :biggrin1: Lapdancing does not a whore make!

And leaving an empty seat for Jason can totally be arranged!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope U guys have a great time, take pictures and post a few for the rest of us.
PS: dont do anything that i will read about in the NY daily news the next day

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I waited to post until I actually bought a plane ticket, but now it's certain: I'll be there. And hubby is coming along, too. We wouldn't miss it for the world. Great city, great company, great time of year.

C'mon y'all!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
have a fantastic time! one of these years i will make it. look forward to it.

Stop threatening and put your money where your typing fingers are, GW. :wink:

Btw, rumor is (confirmed, actually) that there will be an extra-special guest star this time. But I'll wait for their own announcement to let you know...

And if pms are any indication, there may be more than one (you know who you are).