The autumn NYC Jason_Els Meet and Greet

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a good thing to me!
Never attended an official NYC meet-up other than PrideFest two years ago, but a friend has and he had an excellent time - great food and company - hope you do as well!

I would love to attend in honor of Mr. Jason_Els, but will not be back in town until a few days later. His presence is still greatly missed.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never attended an official NYC meet-up other than PrideFest two years ago, but a friend has and he had an excellent time - great food and company - hope you do as well!

I would love to attend in honor of Mr. Jason_Els, but will not be back in town until a few days later. His presence is still greatly missed.

This MnG isn't so much in honor of Jason as it was named in honor of him since it's really the first since he died. We'll have a dinner for him in January on his anniversary.

But if your plans change, it would be so great if you could make it. There are some amazing women coming and even special guest attendees this time...so give it a shot!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This MnG isn't so much in honor of Jason as it was named in honor of him since it's really the first since he died. We'll have a dinner for him in January on his anniversary.

But if your plans change, it would be so great if you could make it. There are some amazing women coming and even special guest attendees this time...so give it a shot!
Unless I am really fortunate, the earliest I will be back is the next day, Saturday, but will check the thread later or PM my e-mail/# for updates. Let me know which is preferred. :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unless I am really fortunate, the earliest I will be back is the next day, Saturday, but will check the thread later or PM my e-mail/# for updates. Let me know which is preferred. :)

The only thing preferred is that you be there if you can because we'd love to have you. And the only day it is is the 29th.

There is
nothing we would love more than for you to be there. PM me for my mobile # so you can be in touch.

xx

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing preferred is that you be there if you can because we'd love to have you. And the only day it is is the 29th.

There is
nothing we would love more than for you to be there. PM me for my mobile # so you can be in touch.

xx
:08: Thanks, I sent my details via PM.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have fun guys, from what I've heard it's gonna be a good crowd.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop threatening and put your money where your typing fingers are, GW. :wink:

Btw, rumor is (confirmed, actually) that there will be an extra-special guest star this time. But I'll wait for their own announcement to let you know...

And if pms are any indication, there may be more than one (you know who you are).

:wavey:

I'm on board :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely :biggrin1:

BTW, someone's PM function still seems to be not working right. Jus' sayin'.
Spent the past hour flirting with a handsome mountain man, so I know my PMs are working. :)

I'll try turning it on and back off, if that doesn't work, we'll have to do it the other way. Gosh that sounds dirty. :biggrin1: