The autumn NYC Jason_Els Meet and Greet

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Put me down,I can't wait to talk to some of you again.
I'm having my 40th anniversary with my hunter/killer team from Viet Nam the same weekend in NYC!
How convenient,I can kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Newbie here. Is it okay if I just show up, or do I have to do something first? I would love to come to this thing.

You have to stand on your head for 3 hours first. j/k. It's good to confirm if you are going beforehand so they know how many to set up for.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should work on getting a fake id.

If it's at a restaurant you don't need to be over 21 to go. The one I went to wasn't a big drinking thing is was about eating a casual meal and getting to meet people in person.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes please if you think you can make it let us know so we can make seats available! Love to meet you all there as usual. We've had so many meet n greets where we've met people that now have turned out to be life long friends,,not like that despicable Nick8...I HATE him...heeee. Call me Mr Kennedy! We will be meet n greet party central!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes please if you think you can make it let us know so we can make seats available! Love to meet you all there as usual. We've had so many meet n greets where we've met people that now have turned out to be life long friends,,not like that despicable Nick8...I HATE him...heeee. Call me Mr Kennedy! We will be meet n greet party central!

Don't stop hating me, I need the confidence! :biggrin1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf53oFb4IKA&feature=related

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So come!

Next week I'll be asking for confirmed names so as to make the reservation. That gives you about 7 days to talk yourself into it. :biggrin1:
This isn't possible, I don't have a confirmed name, only my birth name. The religiion I grew up in didn't have confirmation names.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This isn't possible, I don't have a confirmed name, only my birth name. The religiion I grew up in didn't have confirmation names.

Anything's possible; we'll call you anything you like. :wink:

Will try to make it too :cool:

Excellent! Love to see you again!! :biggrin1:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It looks as if I will be in NYC at the time of the BIG MEET! Family complications with my brothers (twins) will require me to fly to NYC for a couple of weeks. So, YIPPEE! I am not sure of the dates yet, but it should work out. I sure hope so. I will keep you posted and hope I can confirm before before the deadline. How great to attend the legendary NYC MeetnGreet!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So come!

Next week I'll be asking for confirmed names so as to make the reservation. That gives you about 7 days to talk yourself into it. :biggrin1:
Nick,
Have confirmed that I will not be in town until a few days later. It would have been fun to meet everyone in NYC, and hope it is a fun gathering. I'm just a bit sad to miss (B). :(